AWA:Reborn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=praguepride;346597]Here is my final bit of advice. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE type up your posts into a word processor with a spell checker, preferably a grammar checker as well. Use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works, or some other word processor. Write up what you are going to say and then SPELL CHECK!! It will (hopefully) catch the majority of your typos and grammar mistakes so that your posts are more legible. (Can you use legible to talk about computerized text? It seems to makes sense...) Anyway, if nothing else, please use Firefox for your web browser [URL="http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/"]Free Download Here![/URL] And [URL="https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/11757/united_states_english_dictionary-2.0.0.6-fx+zm+tb.xpi"]Install This Plugin [/URL] It will add a spell checker to your web browser so it will point out misspelled words for you, puts a nice little red line underneath and when you right-click that word, the proper spelling pops up. And if you can't stop capitalizing random words, just don't use capital letters. it's easier to read text that is completely uncapitalized As Opposed To Something Like This That Gets Really Annoying To Read. Finally, stay with it. I want you to succeed. It has now become my mission in life to get you to post with proper spelling and grammar! We can do this! This right here is so much easier to understand without the random capitalization. edit: I have a weird suspicion that we're being trolled :([/QUOTE] See with all these guys on my back it helps me get and Prague Im Not Booked might start talking about you being my alter ego just check The WWE one at the top

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;346604]See with all these guys on my back it helps me get and Prague Im Not Booked start talking about you being just check The WWE[/QUOTE] Sorry, but I don't have a pidgin speak to english translator program, so could you please decipher what your phrase is supposed to mean?

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;346609]With all the people critizing me I have done better[/QUOTE] See, now that was a coherent and clear sentence. Now that we know you CAN do those, begin to actually use them in your diaries and your responses should start becoming more positive than negative. You obviously have passion and a thick skin. Two essential things for any writer. Good Luck. :)

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;346611]See, now that was a coherent and clear sentence. Now that we know you CAN do those, begin to actually use them in your diaries and your responses should start becoming more positive than negative. You obviously have passion and a thick skin. Two essential things for any writer. Good Luck. :)[/QUOTE] I'm Kinda of a boxer I don't quit PS:[B][I]My Show will be up Tomorrow or Friday[/I][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]AWA Jakked[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][I][U]Preview for AWA Jackked [/U][/I][/B]:The start of all 4 four tournaments will comence.Also in Attendance the Hart Foundation,Reid Flair, The Siaki and Kimo Prediction Key Who has got Problems with the boss (Light Heavyweight Tournament) Matt Sydal vs.Teddy Hart/Naddie Neidhart Mistico vs.Joey Muraco (Tag Team Tournament) The James Boys vs.The Mob Squad Cryme Tyme vs.The Highlanders (International Title Tournament) Joe Henning/Amy Henning vs.Joey Superstar Cody Rhodes vs.Ted Dibiase Jr/Lacey Von Erich (AWA Heavyweight Title Tournament) Test vs.RVD Roderick Strong vs.DH Smith/Naddie Neidhart Predictions Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]Red-Heel[/COLOR],[COLOR="Blue"]Blue-Face[/COLOR] [I][B][U]AWA Roster[/U][/B][/I] [B][I][COLOR="Red"]1.Test[/COLOR]-[COLOR="Red"]Will Be Pushed as Main Heel [/COLOR] Photobucket 2.[COLOR="red"]Joey Superstar[/COLOR] Photobucket 3.[COLOR="Blue"]Ron "The Truth"Killings[/COLOR] Photobucket 4.[COLOR="blue"]Siaki Miavia[/COLOR] Photobucket 5.[COLOR="blue"]RVD[/COLOR] Photobucket 6.[COLOR="blue"]Sabu[/COLOR] Photobucket 7.[COLOR="Red"]Joe Henning[/COLOR] 8.[COLOR="Blue"]Teddy Hart[/COLOR]-[COLOR="Blue"]The New Hart Generation[/COLOR] Photobucket 9.[COLOR="blue"]DH Smith[/COLOR]-[COLOR="blue"]The New Hart Generation [/COLOR] Photobucket 10.[COLOR="blue"]TJ Wilson[/COLOR]-[COLOR="blue"]The New Hart Generation [/COLOR] Photobucket 11.[COLOR="blue"]Jack Evans [/COLOR]-[COLOR="blue"]The New Hart Generation[/COLOR] Photobucket 12.[COLOR="blue"]Tyson Dux[/COLOR]-[COLOR="blue"]The New Hart Generation [/COLOR] Photobucket 13.[COLOR="blue"]Naddie Neidhart[/COLOR]-[COLOR="blue"]The New Hart Generation[/COLOR] Photobucket 14.[COLOR="blue"]Damaja [/COLOR] Photobucket 15.[COLOR="blue"]Basham[/COLOR] Photobucket 16.[COLOR="blue"]Joey Muraco [/COLOR]-[COLOR="blue"]Will be pushed under a mask [/COLOR] Photobucket 17.[COLOR="Red"]Reid Flair[/COLOR] Reid Flair 18.[COLOR="red"]Ted Dibiase Jr[/COLOR] Photobucket 19.[COLOR="red"]Roderick Strong[/COLOR] Photobucket 20.[COLOR="red"]Ray Gordy[/COLOR] Photobucket 21.[COLOR="Blue"]Konnan[/COLOR] Photobucket 22.[COLOR="red"]Lacey Von Erich[/COLOR] Photobucket 23.[COLOR="Red"]Matt Sydal[/COLOR] Photobucket 24.[COLOR="red"]Cody Rhodes[/COLOR] Photobucket 25.[COLOR="Blue"]Jake Hager[/COLOR] Photobucket 26.[COLOR="Red"]Mike Dibiase [/COLOR] Photobucket 27.[COLOR="red"]Cassidy James[/COLOR]-[COLOR="red"]Brother of KC James(storyline)[/COLOR] Photobucket 28.[COLOR="red"]KC James[/COLOR]-[COLOR="Red"]Brother of Cassidy James(storyline)[/COLOR] Photobucket 29.[COLOR="Blue"]Shad [/COLOR] Photobucket 30.[COLOR="blue"]JTG[/COLOR] Photobucket 31.[COLOR="Red"]Rory Mcalister[/COLOR] Photobucket 32.[COLOR="red"]Robbie Mcalister[/COLOR] Photobucket 33.[COLOR="Blue"]Mistico[/COLOR] Photobucket 34.[COLOR="Red"]Amy Henning[/COLOR] 35.[COLOR="blue"]Boogeyman[/COLOR] Photobucket 36.[COLOR="blue"]Booker T[/COLOR]-[COLOR="Blue"]Will be Leading Face[/COLOR] Photobucket 37.[COLOR="blue"]Sharmell[/COLOR]-[COLOR="blue"]Manages Booker T[/COLOR] Photobucket 38.[COLOR="Red"]CM Punk-This is to change it up a little bit[/COLOR] Photobucket 39.[COLOR="blue"]Shark Boy-This was to Get TNA Fans into the AWA Light Heavyweight Divsion[/COLOR] Photobucket 40.[COLOR="Red"]Roddy Piper[/COLOR]-[COLOR="red"]Manager of The Mcalisters[/COLOR][/I][/B] Photobucket and The Opening Video of AWA Jackked

Just read through this, and I'm wondering if you know that WWE owns all rights to the AWA, so if you were going to run it, it would have to be an extension of World Wrestling Entertainment, or you would have to gain the rights from Vince McMahon, not the Gagne's. That's something you might want to clean up on this, and good luck with your show, let's see what you've learned from reading the best dynasties on here.

[CENTER]Photobucket on Photobucket [B][I][U]AWA Jakked [/U][/I][/B] Photobucket (Live from the Metrodome)[/CENTER] [U]Rude Welcome[/U] [/CENTER] (Alex Grenier walks to the ring calm and relaxed.He Finally gets in the ring after 2:00 minutes) [B]Grenier:[/B][I]Welcome to the AWA.[/I] (Reid Flair music hits) [CENTER] (Reid Flair walks arragontly to the ring laughing at Mr. Grenier.)[/CENTER] [B]Grenier:[/B][I]I didn't call you out here[/I] [B]Flair:[/B][I]Why I can't say hi to the boss.[/I] [B]Grenier:[/B][I]Get out of my ring[/I] [B]Flair:[/B]No! (the Crowd is Cheering) (Grenier angered by Flair's arragonce's calls for secruity) [B]Grenier:[/B][I]Get me secruity out here for this ****y son of a bitch[/I] (Secruity comes down to the ring to get Reid Flair out of the ring but Reid won't let them in the ring) Grenier:If you don't get out of this ring you're fired (Reid Flair is Fearing for his job gets out of the ring.Flair leaves shouting epithetes at Grenier) the fans are chantting Vince is better.) Segement Rating:B+ [B](Commercial Break)[/B] [B]Hudson:[/B][I]Hello my name is Scott Hudson and alongside me is my partner Josh Matthews.[/I] [B]Matthews:[/B][I]Already a great start as we almosted had one superstar fired.Next is our first match of the new AWA era is Teddy Hart vs.Matt Sydal[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket vs.Photobucket Matt Sydal vs."The New Black Hart"Teddy Hart[/CENTER] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Matt Sydal whipped Teddy into the ropes and hit a Tornado DDT.Sydal threw Hart to the floor.Sydal hit a DDT on the floor.Sydal hits a Legdrop of the barrier.Sydal gets in the ring to break the count.Sydal hits a plancha over the top rope on Hart.He rolls Hart into the ring and gets to the top.He hits a Shooting Star Press for 2 count.Hart fights back by dropkicking Sydal's Knee.Teddy Hart puts Sydal's leg in the bottom rope and jumps down on Sydal's leg.He Then locks on the sharpshooter Sydal gets close to the bottom ring rope but Hart pulls him back in the middle of the ring forcing him to tap[/FONT] [FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]Winner:Teddy Hart at 10:25[/B][/FONT] Rating:B+ [I][FONT="Book Antiqua"]As Teddy Hart is celebrates as he walks right into the Aftershock.Sydal defitinely seems angry.Sydal smirks with ****ily glee at what he has done.[/FONT][/I] [B](Commercial Break)[/B] [B]Hudson[/B]:[I]Matt Sydal that sore loser[/I] Were Back with Letcia Cline with the James Boys. [B]Cline:[/B][I]I'm here with The James Boys who take on the Mob Squad next what are your thoughts.[/I] [B]Cassidy[/B]:[I]Not Only are Me and my brother KC James are supieror than you.[/I] [B]KC[/B]:[I]That's Right Mob Squad me and my Brother will beat you and win the AWA Tag Team Titles[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket and Photobucket vs. Photobucket and Photobucket The James Boys vs.The Mob Squad[/CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER]The Mob Squad received a positive reaction.While the James Boys walked to the ring ****ily.Damaja starts with big KC James.KC pounds on Damaja in the corner and tags in his brother Cassidy.Cassidy then hits a corner dropkick he goes to the top but misses the legdrop.Damaja gains control by hitting a bulldog on Cassidy.Damaja tags in Basham.For some reason KC James jumps off the apron and grabs one of the AWA Tag Team Titles.Basham sees it and grabs James only to get hit with the title belt and Cassidy roles him up for the 3[/CENTER][/FONT] [FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]Winners:The James Boys at 8:30[/B][/FONT] Rating:C+ [FONT="Book Antiqua"]The Mob Squad is in shock at what just happened as they will not win the AWA Tag Team Titles[/FONT] [B](Commercial Break)[/B] [B]Hudson[/B]:[I]The Mob Squad just got screwed out AWA Tag Titles[/I] We Come Back with Letcia Cline,Ted Dibiase Jr and Lacey Von Erich [B]Letcia:[/B][I]Teddy you're about to face Cody Rhodes to advance into the International Title Tournament.[/I] [B]Teddy:[/B][I]Cody I will offer you one million if you let me win.[/I] [B]Letcia:[/B][I]Oh a challenge for Cody Rhodes.[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucketvs.<Photobucket Ted Dibiase Jr/Lacey Von Erich vs.Cody Rhodes[/CENTER] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Teddy walks slowly and calm to the ring.Cody Rhodes walks nervously to the ring.Ted Dibiase Jr and Cody Rhodes talk trash until Teddy pushes Cody who falls dramatically for the 3[/FONT] [B]Winner:Ted Dibiase Jr at 2:00[/B] Rating B- [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Ted Dibiase Jr leaves the money as he leaves the ring.[/FONT] [B]Hudson[/B]:[I]Oh my god Cody Rhodes accepted the offer.[/I] [B](Commercial Break)[/B] Letcia is in the back with DH Smith [B]Cline[/B]:[I]DH you are about to face Roderick Strong in the first round of the AWA Heavyweight Title Tournament.Give me your thoughts [/I] [B]Smith[/B]:[I]I'm going to win the AWA Heavyweight Title for my father Davey Boy Smith.[/I] [I](Roderick Strong Interupts)[/I] [B]Rod[/B]:[I]Only if I have something to say about it[/I] [B]Smith[/B]:[I]Fine prove it to me next.[/I] Rating:B [B](Commercial Break)[/B] [CENTER]Photobucket vs.Photobucket DH Smith vs.Roderick Strong[/CENTER] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]DH and Roderick lock up and DH hits a hip tosses Roderick Strong.DH whips Rod into the corner.DH hits a running knee into the corner.Smith goes for the pin for 2.Strong takes control whipping Smith into the ropes and hits a Thunderous Spinebuster for a 2.Roderick upset the ref's count getting in his face.When out of nowhere DH rolls him up for 3[/FONT] [B]Winner: DH Smith[/B] Roderick Strong walks to the back upset.As DH Smith celebrates.With the New Hart Foundation. Rating:B [B](Commercial Break)[/B] Letcia is in the back with Cryme Tyme Cline:Shad and JTG in a matter of moments you'll take on the Mcalisters what are your thoughts. Shad:Oh Letcia nice earings JTG:Mcalisters were bringing the hood to you and will become the AWA Tag Team Champions. (They leave as Letcia is feeling her ears realizing her earings are gone.) Rating:A+ [CENTER]Photobucket and Photobucket vs.Photobucket and Photobucket Cryme Tyme vs.The Mcalisters[/CENTER] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]JTG and Rory start off.JTG hits a tornado ddt.Then he hits a legdrop on Rory for a 2.He then tags in Shad who then hits Rory with a big boot for 2 because Robbie broke it up.Shad and JTG then throws Robbie to the floor.Then Cryme Tyme hits the G9 on Rory for 3[/FONT] [B]Winner:Cryme Tyme[/B] Rating:C+ [B](Commercial Break)[/B] We come back with Letcia Cline with Joey Muraco Letcia:Joey you face a mexican legend in Mistico next Joey:He not a legend in my book. Joey:Mistico were I come from we earn our respect. (Joey Leaves) Ratings B- [CENTER]Photobucket vs.Photobucket Joey Muraco vs.Mistico[/CENTER] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Joey Muraco hits a hurracarana.Mistico then out of nowhere hits the asai moonsault for 2.Then Joey Muraco hits a plancha on Mistico for 2.Mistico hits a tornado ddt on the floor.Joey Muraco hits the 808 drop off for the 3.[/FONT] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Winner:Joey Muraco[/FONT] Joey Muraco and Mistico shake hands as the crowd applauds. Rating:A+ (Commercial Break) CM Punk walks down to the ring relaxed and calm.(the crowd is cheering) Punk: Do you know what I hate about ****yapolis your Weather and your pro sports teams.when is the last you won something. (now the crowds chants Punk sucks and Punk takes a seat at the announce table.) Punk:How's it going Scott and Josh Josh:Now can I ask why your out here. Punk:Because I wanted to watch the match. Rating:B+ [CENTER]Photobucket vs.Photobucket Joe Henning/Amy Henning vs.Joey Superstar[/CENTER] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Joe Henning and Joey Superstar shove each until Superstar dramatically falls over and Joe Henning pins for the 3.[/FONT] [B]Winner:Joe Henning/Amy Henning[/B] [B]Hudson[/B]:[I]Joe Henning wins this match cheaply[/I] Rating:B- [B](Commercial Break)[/B] Were Back with Letcia Cline with Test [B]Cline:[/B][I]Test you face Rob Van Dam what are your thoughts on the match[/I] [B]Test:[/B][I]RVD do you think you can past this Test.[/I] [B]Cline:[/B][I]The Winner advances of your match advance in the AWA heavyweight title tournament.[/I] [B]Test:[/B][I]RVD you are not taking my AWA World Title.[/I] (Test Leaves) Rating:B [CENTER]Photobucket vs.Photobucket Test vs.RVD[/CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Test arragontly walks to the ring.RVD walks down the entrance ramp as the fans and RVD do R(pause)V(pause)D and then gets in the ring.Test starts by clubbing RVD.Test hits a Big Boot on RVD for 2.Test hits a Pumphandle Slam for a Test Looks up the entrance ramp in disbelief.But as Booker is about to get in the ring but CM Punk slides in from the other side and hits the GTS.He Leaves.The ref tells Booker to leave as Test pins RVD for the 3[/FONT] Rating:A (Test Celebrates in the ring as the show fades to black)

That was far better then your previous attempts at posting a show. I think you still need to do some work with your write-ups, as they still seem kind of 'wooden'. AWA EXPOSED(Prediction key) DH Smith vs.[B]Test[/B] Ted Dibiase Jr vs.[B]Joe Henning[/B] Teddy Hart vs.[B]Joey Muraco[/B] The James Boys vs. [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] [B]CM Punk[/B] vs.RVD [B]Booker T[/B] vs.Roderick Strong Cody Rhodes vs.[B]Ron"The Truth"Killings[/B] Jake Hager vs. [B]The Boogeyman[/B]

AWA EXPOSED(Prediction key) DH Smith vs.[B]Test[/B] [B]Ted Dibiase Jr[/B] vs.Joe Henning [B]Teddy Hart [/B]vs.Joey Muraco The James Boys vs. [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] [B]CM Punk[/B] vs.RVD [B]Booker T [/B]vs.Roderick Strong Cody Rhodes vs.[B]Ron"The Truth"Killings[/B] Jake Hager vs. [B]The Boogeyman[/B]

[quote=ADeezy62;348029]What do you mean by wooden and Thanks for the reply[/quote] I mean it doesn't sound quite natural. I think one thing may be that everyone only seems to say one line. If you listen to most promo's, guys will talk for a bit longer at a time. An good example of what your doing is in your opening segment. Grenier comes out, says 'Welcome to the AWA." and immediately gets interupted, threatens to fire Reid Flair, and leaves. Why was Grenier out there to begin with? If he had said something about the matchs coming up or something about the AWA's history before he was interupted, it would seem more natural.

Archived