Dynasty Of The Monty - Nominations For December

Since I haven't seen one yet and I thought this would be cool, I've decided that I will host the dynasty of the month! Since the game has been out for about three weeks I figured this would be a good time to start. Each person can nominate one or two dynasties and a dynasty must have at least two nominations to qualify for the voting phase. Nominations will be open for five days (end on the 30th) and the voting phase will last three days (31st - 2nd). If a dynasty wins it becomes ineligible for the next month's awards. Have Fun!

I think it's a great idea man, just may be a bit premature. People are still trying to get the hang of the game and thus there are only a handful of diaries on the board, and probably even less people who read them. I bet by this time next month it will be thriving

[QUOTE=mad5226;346576]I think it's a great idea man, just may be a bit premature. People are still trying to get the hang of the game and thus there are only a handful of diaries on the board, and probably even less people who read them. I bet by this time next month it will be thriving[/QUOTE]Yeah...I guess it would probably be good to start it during the new year.

Archived