Happy New Years !!!!

Hello everyone! And Happy New Years to you all also! I hope the game comes out in the spring. I still play TPF also until the game comes out. Don't play the college game because I don't like it much but know that his new pro game will be great when it finally sees the light of day. galleyfan

• 2 weeks later...
I must say I am kind of bummed at the lack of news/updates regarding this game. I've played the demo of BBCF but have been holding off on purchasing until the pro game comes out, but now I;m not so sure. I understand the developer doesn't work full time on the game, but, well, ah forget it. just working off some frustration

I know BBCF is a great game from playing the demo. I just really only get into college games if it has a pro component so I can see the players careers move on. At this point, I can't be sure that BB pro football is even a priority, or will even happen. I've been checking this forum almost daily and I am a bit disillusioned by the lack of information. Because of that, I'll hold onto my money.

• 2 weeks later...
Also Silvam, if I may. You could get the college game, and practice. What do I mean? Well, being a fan of the College Games that feed Pro Games, I know that I want to have a dynasty feeding a dynasty. So I would say buy the game, start a few dynasties if necessary, so you could see how the game plays itself out overtime. You find a team you'd like to either rebuild, or keep going, and get started on it. Taking your precious time, playing the game out, maybe even cataloging the dynasty here at the forums or at Total Sports World.net Regardless, the better you get at the College game, I'm sure it will transfer over to the Pro Game, as I'm sure they'll be close in certain aspects. All in all, I'd say get it.

Archived