Worker Development (and Developmental)

I'm starting a game as WCW, and, for the first time, find myself with a development territory. I was wondering if someone had a brief overview of its effectiveness. For instance, I'm eyeing up a young Bryan Danielson. If I put him in development, how will he improve? And how long till he improves in some significant way, are we talking months or years? Also, do workers increase in skill on house shows? I doubt it, but I'd like to be sure. I'd love the option to have a worker work on his promos in development. I don't want to sign Danielson to development and have him stuck there if he's just gonna improve about 1%; I'd rather have him wrestling.

If you sign him to Development he'll only wrestle for that Dev promotion, usually once a month which means his stat increase will be very slow. If he's already working several Indys you're better off leaving him where he is and signing him later, or signing him yourself and keeping him to houseshows (as my houseshow only game has shown some improved stats), but if you REALLY want him you're best doing what benjacko suggested and doing it in the preshow

Archived