WWF No Mercy

DaMegaFish

Playing for the European Championship quest as the British Bulldog, on the 4th chapter, your character, or in my case Bulldog is walking backstage, when Eddie confronts him. Eddie says "Your dead Bulldog." Just one of those things you see and it makes you step back. Its like hmm thats kinda funny to get these two in this situation. Idk, just wanted to share that...

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;348058]Or in the first Smackdown vs Raw when you throw Eddie inside of a coffin at the end of a feud with you, him and Taker.[/QUOTE] Yeah, that was really weird because that game came out just two days before Eddie's death (in the UK), so many people were getting that storyline on the weekend of Eddie's death. Was actually quite scary.

has Eddie's death been that long in the past? Seems like just yesterday I was watching him and benoit embrace in the middle at WM 20 Oh wait... IT WAS just yesterday that I saw that. Its sad... the only true canadian wrestling legends are Lance Storm, Edge, Christian, and Chris Jericho... Only two left before everyone from the Hart Dungeon is dead... scary

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;348058]Or in the first Smackdown vs Raw when you throw Eddie inside of a coffin at the end of a feud with you, him and Taker.[/QUOTE] Yea, but in my game my reaction to him saying that to me was (In my mind) "Your dead too jerk." Then I picked up a stop sign that apparently someone dropped backstage and smacked him with it repeatedly.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;348106]has Eddie's death been that long in the past? Seems like just yesterday I was watching him and benoit embrace in the middle at WM 20 Oh wait... IT WAS just yesterday that I saw that. Its sad... the only true canadian wrestling legends are Lance Storm, Edge, Christian, and Chris Jericho... Only two left before everyone from the Hart Dungeon is dead... scary[/QUOTE] Ummm....what about Bret Hart? Surely he too is a Canadian wrestling legend?

Lol, I miss this game sooo much. Im playing the Hardcore championship thing with Angle, got whooped by the APA the first time, now im fighting them again, and Angle has weak endurance so they are whooping me like no other. Im going to make them really fat so I can slam them easy :)

Archived