NWA Mod

I been slowly working a NWA Mod, with WWE, TNA, ROH and than have the main NWA Fed across the Country, the only thing is since NWA is now having a it own show, should I place the Main World title belts like for example World, Tag, National and so forth in a main NWA promotion or keep them in the main territory that the title belongs too

Well, we're not sure if there's a main promotion or not yet. NWA Wrestling Showcase debuts this week on Colours TV, and it sure sounds like that's going to be the big place for the NWA. It's supposed to be a one hour show, every Wednesday night.

That me with them going to Colour TV, it looks more and more like there going to be a main promotion of sorts to show case the main belts. I keep thinking just making a main company and than have at max 7 NWA promotions, having working agreements since this is a game of imagination, but it could keep it real to some degree where NWA Champ can go to another promotion for NWA say another worker to come to the main promotion.

Yeah NWA Pro run by David Marquez would be a cool addition. Having seen the show co-promoted by NWA-Pro and EPW which brought out American Dragon, Claudio Castagnoli, Sean Waltman, Rocky Romery and the best tag team in the world right now ... Joey Ryan and Karl Anderson to Perth I am starting to become a pretty big NWA fan and would love to see them included in the data.

Archived