Running a big fed, it's really tedious to go through tons of contract "negotiations". Adam, couldn't you change this so the negotiation screen shows exactly what the fighter is looking for, so that people who are willing to pay a fighter's demands just have to click the propose button? I cringe every time I have to adjust the signing bonus by some peanut amount or the fighter tells me he wants 20 instead of 24 months. People made a big deal about skipping multiple days but I think this is more annoying and should easily be fixed.

I agree, this is something that needs to be changed. There's little to no negotiation involved at all in fighter contracts, so why make us input it every time? Have the fighter tell you upon contact what he wants from the start. It would save a fair amount of tedium.

negotiations are extremely tedious in real life too and can often result in numerous calls, e-mails, personal messages, going through several people to get that contract and so on. I just think the static way the negotiations are played out are the problem

That's why I put it in quotes Kainer. I'd see the point of this if we were actually negotiating the contract. I don't need extensive contract negotiotiations, I'd just pefer not to adjust everything until fighters finally accept, it would save tons of time.

Archived