Not Really Sure on the Title

As I'm sure this game will probably already have it, I'm just going to put in writing in case it isn't, and also get some feedback. Let's say there are Two Runningbacks entering the same draft. One player played at let's say Texas, a high prestige school. The other at USC, another high prestige school. So that won't have anything to due with their possible ratings. The Texas running back didn't start until midway into his Sophomore career, but was excellent. Putting up 1000 yards in half of his So. campaign, and 1700 in his Jr. campaign. He goes pro. The other running back, for USC, came in and started as a true freshman, racking up the yards. With over 1200 yards in all four seasons, and racking up the amount of carries. So statistically the USC looks better. But a possible 'algorithm' or whatever it would in the game would recognize that the player might have too much wear-and-tear from his college years. Being succeptable to injuries and a less prolific Pro career. But the Texas running back maybe a late bloomer and lead a great Professional season. Anyways, just something that would be kind of cool to see. A great back slide to the 2nd round b/c of durability issues, and end up being a steal or an average bust.

A related thing that I would like to see: Let's say there was this QB at, say, East Carolina, who ran an option offense and completed 70% of his passes, but had fairly low ratings as a QB, like 4/5. If said player had good speed and good hands, it would be nice if he had a chance at the next level at a position like Wide Receiver.

[QUOTE=Chappy;363458]A related thing that I would like to see: Let's say there was this QB at, say, East Carolina, who ran an option offense and completed 70% of his passes, but had fairly low ratings as a QB, like 4/5. If said player had good speed and good hands, it would be nice if he had a chance at the next level at a position like Wide Receiver.[/QUOTE] Dual position players, I like that idea. If it has the choice like BBCF does, were you can change position, then I'm sure that will be possible. I guess more or less, maybe the hidden numbers that would give a guy like that a better chance. You are referring to Pillow right?

Archived