My website

The Ego

Alright guys, In the space of 72 hours ive learnt html and built my business website!! And i just thought id share this with you lot for your opinions and ideas. Just remember, 72 hours ago this was a bland single page website with just a black background and logo!!! so here it is .... [url]www.elliottmarshall.com[/url] Let me know wot you think!!! And remember theres still a bit under construction!!!

It looks great man. That's awesome that you built it yourself and it looks to be good quality for a beginner. I've wanted to learn how to use HTML a little better (or even Java would be amazing) for my website. I had to go through a company that helped to build it. Looks good though man. Congrats!

very very clean site for a beginer. Have to admit i have seen alot ALOT of rushed web sites and this does not look it. From a design standpoint ofcourse there are things that could be done but you have everything you need on it. good info, contact information and a clear message of what you do. Nothing that blows you away but nothing to turn you off the site. good job

thanks for the words guys, i really appreciate it, im really pleased at how its turned out. I came across the stumbling block originally of adding more pages, but then i got my head around it all in filezilla, and bang!! I just need to figure out how to do nav bars and buttons etc....

Even if you bypass making a frame for the nav bar, you can still make an effective one. Just copy the nav bar onto each page. As far as buttons, you can turn an image into a link by combining the code for both. For example... (a href = "lalalalinkgoeshere")(img src = "lalalapicfilenamehere")(/a) EDIT: Oh, and I've found an automatic Nav Bar Generator that might help you learn more about them. You tell it what you want, it'll spit code at you. Here it is: [url]http://developers.evrsoft.com/tools-graphic-navigation-bar-generator.shtml[/url]

• 6 months later...

Archived