Your first game  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Your first game

• Starting at the top - TCW, NOTBPW etc.
    • Working my way up - MAW, AAA etc.
    • In the middle - USPW, CGC etc.
    • An old favourite - Seeing what's different since '07
    • Somewhere new - A country you've never worked in before
    • Watcher's Diary - Unemployed and getting a feel for the world
    • Other - Please specify

[QUOTE=The Franchise;363218]I'm going to create my own company, mess around with the product settings, probably start hundreds of new games as I experiment until I finally create a promotion, product, and user character that I feel happy enough taking past the first month. It's what I've done since TEW 05.[/QUOTE] Ahh, a long lost brother? I have yet to make it past a year in '07, and only did it once in '05.

I voted for working my way up. For my first game, I'll probably pick a promotion from the New Promotions file and create it, (might do a little editing work to give me some of the wrestlers I'd want in my promotion), and try to build it up. Of course, like always, I'll work out 'my own personal CornellVerse', which is really just the basic CornellVerse as it is, edited to my liking. :D

If I get TEW 2k8 (I'm really enjoying my 2007 game, so I don't know if I'll bother with the new system yet), I'llprobably go with 4C. I've really gelled with them in 2007, although it depends who's where (4C without Joey Poison, Air Attack Weasel or Jacob Jett is far less interesting).

To all the people who aren't sure about getting 2k8 because they're into their 2k7 games, remember, you can play two games... WWE: Rebirth (Award winning Diary :D, cheap plug) is played off 2k5, but I spend most of my time on 2k7, although Rebirth is still my primary game... Just a thought, I know people have HDD issues, and money and such.

I'll keep grinding away with one of the UK promotions in an attempt to take them all the way to the top, especially if a few more promising talents are injected into the British wrestling scene and/or talents from abroad can be hired in... Failing that, setup my own and run the other UK feds into bankruptcy (insert evil laugh here)

Archived