Your first game  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Your first game

• Starting at the top - TCW, NOTBPW etc.
    • Working my way up - MAW, AAA etc.
    • In the middle - USPW, CGC etc.
    • An old favourite - Seeing what's different since '07
    • Somewhere new - A country you've never worked in before
    • Watcher's Diary - Unemployed and getting a feel for the world
    • Other - Please specify

Simple as it sounds - when you get 08, what will your first game be? I'm hoping to have made MAW National, maybe even International by the time 08's released, so I might have to play with the data to reflect that. Alternatively, I might go back to playing MAW from where they are at that time. So, what will you do?

Can't say I know yet. Would depend on how much Adam gives us organization wise this time out. If we get an 04 level of organization tools, I may start out at the top this time. It's been a while since I felt comfortable juggling all the show time and talent a big time promotion has. If organization is closer to current form, I'll probably stay at the bottom and try to develop people. That seems to be where I have the most fun these days when I'm playing the game. Oh and if there's one promotion, I've really wanted to try it's UCR. But with their many cartoony default gimmicks, the company kind puts me off. I find myself wondering if I'm supposed to be booking a wrestling show or a live-action superhero series. I'll want to see what they do if anything to alter that problem before picking them.

I'm going to create my own company, mess around with the product settings, probably start hundreds of new games as I experiment until I finally create a promotion, product, and user character that I feel happy enough taking past the first month. It's what I've done since TEW 05.

Archived