Women's wrestling in PGHW

So I'm playing as PGHW and just bought out 5SSW in June 2009, along with all of their titles. Now I'm considering building a women's division around some of their former roster, so the question is, would this fly with the PGHW fans, or would they crap all over it? And if it's the latter, how would I change that? Thanks in advance.

Why would they crap over it? I played both promotions a lot of times, and I guess you could combine them into 1, yes. Lately however, 5SSW tends to do all right, though, and won't go out of business so I can't buy them out. Fans won't crap over a women's division, or even integrated (if Sensational still hasn't retired in your game you might get some good matches out of her). Only take the talented ones though. ;)

You'd have to put Women's Division on, obv. But I think it could work, as there's quite a few decent Joshis in the game, and they seem to have the in-ring skills . . . Maybe you should ask Remi, he's the women's wrestling expert around here :p

The fans won't crap on their matches at all, assuming you make the necessary product changes. Assuming Sensational Ogiwara, Thunder Hike, Alicia Strong, and DEVIL Karube are still active, those four could carry the division on their backs. Add folks like J.Ro, Kiko, and Huntress Makiko and you should be able to field a division that rivals NOTBPW's. It's not a matter of gender at all. For folks mainly familiar with Sports Entertainment, this sounds incongruous. But PGHW's product is based around in-ring ability, not overness, gender, or meaningless concepts like that. Sensational Ogiwara vs Shuji or Thunder Hike vs Yoshimi would be likely to rate highly (again, assuming you change the product properly) in PGHW just like Mariko Yoshida vs (a young) Kenta Kobashi or Jun Akiyama would be likely to rate highly in NOAH.

Thanks guys for the advice. I've got everything set up now with all the major players...but now, two weeks before I was gonna hold a tournament to crown the first champion, Sensational Ogiwara (who I had planned to win) has announced her retirement. :mad: Guess I'll have to go with Alicia.

[QUOTE=MarcK;363705]Thanks guys for the advice. I've got everything set up now with all the major players...but now, two weeks before I was gonna hold a tournament to crown the first champion, Sensational Ogiwara (who I had planned to win) has announced her retirement. :mad: Guess I'll have to go with Alicia.[/QUOTE] Just have Alicia go over Sensational Ogiwara in the tournament final...a passing of the torch of sorts.

Archived