Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking about this too but after raking my memory I realized it was RK Hayes who was called up from development. Working as a manager to the DWB I think. More interesting who is the new associate of the can ams? I am guessing a Decolt altough which one? I am hoping Ricky.

Mr. Hayes debuted on the pre-show of Show #23, as the man with the briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. He is with Futureshock. Strangely enough, I had to go back and look to make sure that I had in fact written him in beforehand and not just imagined that segment. :) I've been known to forget things from time to time. Hanging out with Remmy too much, I guess. :D

Show 25 Preview [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Show Twenty Five-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]“Master of Puppets Preview”[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [I][CENTER][B]Gregory Keith vs. Sean McFly vs. Jack Bruce vs. Valiant – Fatal Four Way[/B][/CENTER] The main event at “Master of Puppets” has wrestling fans all over the world chomping at the bit, as many are already calling this a MOTY candidate before the bell even rings. Sean McFly has been the victim of two straight brutal attacks, one at the hands of the COTGD and one courtesy of the Corporation. As a former World Champion and one of the greatest wrestlers of modern times, can McFly rebound quickly enough to take the title off of the Corporation’s top guy, Gregory Keith, who has held the strap now for over four months. In the same ring, Valiant and Jack Bruce get what both believe they deserve, a world title shot, but must do so swimming among the fragments of their former relationship, one that has apparently splintered due to Valiant’s stealing of the rock star’s girlfriend, Raven Nightfall. Will the opportunity to tear each other apart be too much to overcome or will one or both men focus on the chance of a lifetime before them and wrest the title away from the World Champion? [CENTER][B]Futureshock vs. New Wave – World Tag Team Title Tournament Finals[/B][/CENTER] The finals of the World Tag Team Title tournament will pit long time title chasers, the New Wave, against the brand new team of Futureshock, in a battle of squads that took decidedly different routes to the finals. The New Wave battled tooth and nail in the first round, barely topping the COTGD before advancing to face Sexual Aggression, who they narrowly defeated as well. Futureshock on the other hand didn’t even wrestle their first round match against KC Glenn’s former partner Joey Minnesota and his non-existent mystery partner, and moved on to defeat longtime tag champions, the DWB, with help from the Corporate Assassin, Bull Wrecker. One of these teams will leave “Master of Puppets” as the new SWF World Tag Team Champions. Who will prevail? [CENTER][B] Sammy Bach vs. Remmy Skye – Shooting Star Title Match[/B][/CENTER] Sammy Bach’s Cult of the Grey Dragon has turned the violence up a notch in recent weeks since Bach’s minion Jacob Jett has joined the fold. Last week on Supreme TV, Sammy Bach and the COTGD took the opportunity to handicap the number one contender to Sammy’s Shooting Star title, Remmy Skye, by blindsiding him with a vicious fireball attack, leaving him battered and burnt only days before his one on one face off with Bach. Can Remmy recover in time to take the title from Bach, or will the COTGD continue to run roughshod over the SWF? [CENTER][B]Bull Wrecker vs. Darryl Devine – North American Title Boston Massacre [/B][/CENTER] Interim CEO Eric Eisen has wanted to be rid of Darryl Devine for as long as I can remember, attempting a number of times to put someone in charge of his demise. The day after their bloody six man cage match at “The World is Watching”, Bull Wrecker lived up to his billing as the corporate assassin, destroying Devine before the start of Supreme TV, putting him in the hospital and out of action. Since then, Bull Wrecker has been seemingly haunted by the ghost of Devine, hearing things backstage, being ‘followed’, and having his car struck by lightning. Last week, having enough of the mind games, Wrecker challenged Devine to show himself at “Master of Puppets”, setting up a Boston Massacre Streetfight for their visit to Beantown. Will Devine answer the challenge and show up to the event? If he does, will he be ready to compete with someone the stature of Wrecker in a match as brutal as a streetfight? Could this be Devine’s last stand in the SWF? Tune in to find out. [CENTER][B]Sexual Aggression vs. Can-Am Blondes – First Blood Match[/B][/CENTER] A feud that just gets more violent as it goes on, Sexual Aggression and the Can Am Blondes both petitioned the SWF Championship Committee for a chance to scrap at the ppv, getting their wishes granted in the most brutal of matches, as they will square off in a first blood match where the only goal is to make both members of the opposing team bleed. This feud has reached its climax and this match promises to be as hardcore as hardcore gets. Watch as all four men put their personal well being on the line for a chance at revenge, only at “Master of Puppets”. [CENTER][B]Fifteen Man Title Chase Mayhem featuring: Dez, John Greed, Acid, Plague, Ryan Powell, Jacob Jett, Puerto Rican Power, Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Golden, Tana the Mighty, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Joey Minnesota, Greg Black and Big Smack Scott[/B][/CENTER] And finally, the brainchild of the Championship Committee, a fifteen man battle royal will give one SWF wrestler the opportunity to catapult themselves up the card by claiming one of three title shot contracts, suspended twenty feet above the ring. Each SWF championship will be represented with a contract that gives whoever possesses it a shot at that title. However, only the first contract retrieved will be valid. Who will pull it down? Which title will it be? Who will sacrifice to jumpstart their SWF career? All of this plus the revelation of what Jack Bruce has been holding over the head of Valiant and Raven for weeks. What could his secret possibly be? What will the fallout be? Don’t miss a single second; you can’t afford to.[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] -Quick Picks- Gregory Keith vs. Sean McFly vs. Jack Bruce vs. Valiant – Fatal Four Way Futureshock vs. New Wave – World Tag Team Title Tournament Finals Sammy Bach vs. Remmy Skye – Shooting Star Title Match Bull Wrecker vs. Darryl Devine – North American Title Boston Massacre Sexual Aggression vs. Can-Am Blondes – First Blood Match Fifteen Man Title Chase Mayhem featuring: Dez, John Greed, Acid, Plague, Ryan Powell, Jacob Jett, Puerto Rican Power, Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Golden, Tana the Mighty, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Joey Minnesota, Greg Black and Big Smack Scott Bonus for naming the title shot won. (OOC: I think I'm going to start keeping overall prediction standings like some of the other great diaries out there. Get 'em in and maybe you too could win a non existant poster of a fictional wrestler in an fake universe.....) (OOC2: It's real to me, dammit! :D )

Gregory Keith vs. [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Jack Bruce vs. Valiant – Fatal Four Way Futureshock vs. [B]New Wave[/B] – World Tag Team Title Tournament Finals [B]Sammy Bach[/B] vs. Remmy Skye – Shooting Star Title Match Bull Wrecker vs. [B]Darryl Devine[/B] – North American Title Boston Massacre [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes – First Blood Match Fifteen Man Title Chase Mayhem featuring: Dez, John Greed, Acid, Plague, Ryan Powell, Jacob Jett, Puerto Rican Power, Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Golden, Tana the Mighty, [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith, [/B]Joey Minnesota, Greg Black and Big Smack Scott Bonus for naming the title shot won.: North American

Gregory Keith vs. [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Jack Bruce vs. Valiant – Fatal Four Way [I]It's time for the heels to do the chasing and Bruce/Valiant will cancel one another out[/I] Futureshock vs. [B]New Wave[/B] – World Tag Team Title Tournament Finals [I]I know that Futureshock are getting a big push, but you'll have to be careful not to push them too hard/too fast so that their egos out of the ring match that of their in-ring characters, and for me New Wave has earnt it more. Wouldn't surprise me if DWB got involved and helped their long time rivals win.[/I] [B]Sammy Bach[/B] vs. Remmy Skye – Shooting Star Title Match [I]Bach's CotGD pals will get involved, someone else will win this title when the Cult have been picked off one by one or Bach has to defend it in some sort of multi-man gimmick match.[/I] Bull Wrecker vs. Darryl Devine – North American Title Boston Massacre This will end up as some sort of schmozz double count-out, as I don't think Darryl can afford the singles loss if he wants to remain in the main event but on the other hand I think the North American belt is currently beneath him, he was the top babyface at the beginning of the year. [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes – First Blood Match [I]Individually Sexual Aggression are better (well Gilmore is , not so sure about Sexy), but for me the Can-Am's have more mileage as a regular team and I feel this rivarly needs eveneing up a little. The Can-Am's take this and the tide starts to turn on his feud, you've already hinted at the personality clashes/possible future tension between Gilmore and Sexy. [/I] Fifteen Man Title Chase Mayhem featuring: Dez, John Greed, Acid, Plague, Ryan Powell, Jacob Jett, Puerto Rican Power, Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Golden, Tana the Mighty, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, [B]Joey Minnesota[/B], Greg Black and Big Smack Scott Bonus for naming the title shot: [B]World Title[/B]- [I]Why not give one of these mid-carders a chance to main event and see how they do. Minnestoa seams to be the most ready. [/I]

[B]Gregory Keith[/B] vs. Sean McFly vs. Jack Bruce vs. Valiant – Fatal Four Way To set up a one on one between McFLy and Keith Futureshock vs. [B]New Wave[/B] – World Tag Team Title Tournament Finals Futureshock isn't over enough yet. [B]Sammy Bach[/B] vs. Remmy Skye – Shooting Star Title Match Heavy COTGD interference. Bull Wrecker vs. [B]Darryl Devine [/B]– North American Title Boston Massacre Devine powers will interfere with wrecker. Sexual Aggression vs. [B]Can-Am Blondes[/B] – First Blood Match SA wil split. Fifteen Man Title Chase Mayhem featuring: Dez, John Greed, Acid, Plague, Ryan Powell, Jacob Jett, Puerto Rican Power, Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Golden, Tana the Mighty, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, [B]Joey Minnesota[/B], Greg Black and Big Smack Scott North American title. Minnesota vs Devine should be good. Bonus for naming the title shot won.

Guest Bolton
Gregory Keith vs. Sean McFly vs. [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs. Valiant – Fatal Four Way [I]Jack Bruce wins the title, plus the secret of Valiant and Raven will make their feud even more personal.[/I] Futureshock vs. [B]New Wave[/B] – World Tag Team Title Tournament Finals [I]Futureshock are already going to be a big part of the tag scene, but you have to make sure their egos don't grow out of proportion.[/I] [B]Sammy Bach[/B] vs. Remmy Skye – Shooting Star Title Match [I]Bach's minions will interfere, plus with Jett around, you'll never know what happens.[/I] [B]Bull Wrecker[/B] vs. Darryl Devine – North American Title Boston Massacre [I]Devine may have been the top face in the beginning of 2011, but I see Corporation stuff going on in the title match.[/I] [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes – First Blood Match [I]Can-Am Blondes will give them hell, but SA prevail.[/I] Fifteen Man Title Chase Mayhem featuring: Dez, John Greed, Acid, Plague, Ryan Powell, Jacob Jett, Puerto Rican Power, Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Golden, Tana the Mighty, [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B], Joey Minnesota, Greg Black and Big Smack Scott [I]Smith has the potential to be a great champion, although I was on the verge of selecting Joey Minnesota or Acid.[/I] Bonus for naming the title shot won. [I]SWF World Heavyweight title shot.[/I]

Breaking News- Warlord Agony [CENTER][FONT="Verdana"][B][SIZE="4"]Breaking News[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] Photobucket[/CENTER] (AP)-Warlord Agony, 53, has reportedly signed a two-year contract with the SWF. His role in the company remains unknown at this time. He has only worked part time as an in ring performer since the death of his long time tag team partner, Warlord Pain, early last year. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] (OOC: Anyone else getting in PPV predictions? As a certain BBQ sauce czar would say, business is about to pick up. :) )

[b]Gregory Keith[/b] vs. Sean McFly vs. Jack Bruce vs. Valiant – Fatal Four Way Bruce and Valiant's feud continues but doesn't need a belt, McFly's been with the company all of ten minutes, and while he's certainly awesome, he's not awesome enough to immediately be handed the top title. Futureshock vs. [B]New Wave[/B] – World Tag Team Title Tournament Finals I'm going to keep picking against Futureshock until they lose. I'm calling this my "grab a snack" match. [B]Sammy Bach[/B] vs. Remmy Skye – Shooting Star Title Match Skye's not winning the title at this juncture. Bull Wrecker vs. Darryl Devine – North American Title Boston Massacre After the build-up, anything short of Devine coming down from a flaming chariot and smiting Bull Wrecker will be a disappointment. On the other hand, neither of these guys need this title at all. Sexual Aggression vs. [b]Can-Am Blondes[/b] – First Blood Match Do the Can-Am Blondes ever win? I'm picking the upset, and possibly a Joe Sexy turn. Fifteen Man Title Chase Mayhem featuring: Dez, John Greed, Acid, Plague, Ryan Powell, Jacob Jett, Puerto Rican Power, Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Golden, Tana the Mighty, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, [b]Joey Minnesota[/b], Greg Black and Big Smack Scott Minnesota could easily be a long-term North American Champ, pending interference from Devine. Bonus for naming the title shot won. SWF North American title shot.

Show 25 "Master of Puppets-PPV" [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER] -Show Twenty Five-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]“Master of Puppets - PPV”[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER] Photobucket [/CENTER] The show begins with a blizzard of pyro raining down over the huge silver hands that sit atop the “Master of Puppets” set, the crowd in full throat anticipating a huge event. Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia welcome the fans at home to Boston, MA, but get no further as the cameras cut quickly to the backstage area where Darryl Devine is shown walking down one of the arena’s hallways, headed to a dressing room and pulling a rolling suitcase. The fans erupt upon seeing Devine onscreen, after not seeing him on TV for almost a month. It follows Devine toward his locker room until it spots the Can-Am Blondes doing squats in the next hallway under the watchful eye of The Guru and their mystery ally from last week who is clad once again in a form fitting pink t-shirt and purple windpants. [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] As Damien and Owen strain through the speedy repetitions, The Guru spots the camera and beckons it closer, smiling as his team trains. TG: “This evening will be the next step on The Can-Am Blondes path to enlightenment. They have shown marked improvement since I hired Frederique, don’t you think? He’s the best in the business at whipping people into shape and I can already see his influence paying dividends.” Frederique orders Owen and Damian into another position before getting into the shot alongside The Guru. TG: “They are coming along nicely, yes? They are ready for tonight?” Frederique looks back at them, huffing and puffing their way through another tedious looking exercise, before scratching his chin. F: “They’re far from done, but they’ll be ready for Sexual Aggression tonight, I guarantee it. How are they going to make my boys bleed when they’ve got icewater running through their veins instead of blood?” The Guru throws his head back, laughing. TG: “That’s what I wanted to hear. Back to work.” He snaps his fingers in Frederique’s direction and his trainer puts on his best scowl before jogging back over to Owen and Damien and standing over them counting off their reps. Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sammy Bach vs. Remmy Skye [/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]-Shooting Star Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Sammy Bach wins via submission @ 11:39[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: The action kicks off with a barnburner that had the fans’ attention from bell to bell. Sammy and company share a huge laugh when Remmy Skye comes out to the ring sporting a pretty significant burn on the side of his face and forehead from their fireball attack on him last week on Supreme TV. Remmy, unamused, takes the fight right to the Shooting Star Champion, kicking him in the stomach and going to work from there, really unleashing everything in the arsenal. For the first time in quite a while, Sammy Bach is on the defensive, seeming to be battling from behind in the face of Remmy’s dogged attack. After a pair of armdrags, Remmy backs Sammy into the corner and monkey flips him out before springing to the top, looking to take flight. Skye flips over with a back moonsault attempt but nobody’s home below, Jacob Jett pulling the faction’s leader out of harm’s way from the floor. From there, Sammy begins to take control, going after the burned flesh on the side of Remmy’s face at every opportunity, brutally slapping him across the face repeatedly while holding him by the hair. At one point, with Remmy having a small cut appear from a mouse on his eyebrow, Sammy puts him into a camel clutch and beckons Jett over, letting him sniff Skye until he salivates, flashing points over his lip. Remmy makes a comeback, battling out of a one-legged crab clawing and scratching his way to the ropes. With the fans applauding the effort, Sammy pulls him right back up and attempts to suplex him, but gets his attempt reversed by Remmy, who instead drops him right on his skull with a brainbuster, doubling up by springing onto the turnbuckles and coming down with a pretty split-legged moonsault. He keeps the spots coming, really taking his game up a level and seeming to have no regard for his own well being, punctuating the rally with a diving cannonball off of the apron onto all the accumulated members of the COTGD on the floor. Remmy rolls back into the ring to find Sammy fumbling with a lighter that Emma just palmed him and grabs referee Baby Jamie, turning him to see. Jamie goes over and tries to get the lighter from Bach, but Sammy keeps turning and holding it out of the official’s line of sight. As this is going on, Acid hops up onto the apron and guillotines Remmy across the top cable, blowing the green mist into his face and eyes afterward. Sammy sees this and springs over, pushing right by Baby Jamie, who hasn’t seen the lighter… or the interference, locking Remmy in the “BOYB” and getting a reasonably quick submission. However, as the bell rings and Baby Jamie attempts to get in between them, Bach refuses to release Skye, wrenching him until his face turns purple and he is almost totally limp. Jett leaps into the ring licking his lips, looking more demonic than ever, but gets slapped across the face by Bach and sent cowering behind Emma. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] The cameras are there as Queen Emily gives Tom Gilmore and Joe Sexy their final instructions as they head toward the curtain. Sexy has pulled out all the stops with his Ed Tibiase outfit tonight. In addition to his new bejeweled dollar sign belt, he has forgone the regular tear away tuxedo that he uses for his entrance, instead wearing a real one that is chock full of lights. That’s right, lights. And as he fiddles with the controls, making them flash then strobe on….and off….and on……, Gilmore grabs him by the suit’s shoulder and turns Sexy so that they are facing each other. TG: “Tonight’s not about all of this crap, man. Tonight is about revenge. Tonight is about blood; the blood of Owen Love and Damian Carvill. Tonight is about respect. Don’t you remember what they did to the Queen? To Us?” Sexy is serious for a second. JS: “Yeah, I know.” But Gilmore crowds closer. TG: “Then prove it. Win.” Sexy and Gilmore are almost nose-to-nose. TG: “I’m a winner and I’m going to prove it. What are you? A winner? Or Ted Dibiase?” Gilmore walks ahead, hearing their music begin, leaving Sexy alone. JS: “It’s Ed…..Ed Tibiase…..” He sighs. JS: “…..you assh*le.” Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sexual Aggression vs. Can-Am Blondes[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]-First Blood Match-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Can-Am Blondes win via stipulation @ 9:01[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Right out of the gate, this one was vicious, with both teams pulling out all the stops trying to gain any advantage in this, the blowoff match of their bloodfeud. And absolutely nothing was out of bounds, with the scene around the ring resembling a wrestling themed yard sale with ringside stuff strewn all over the place. Owen Love and Damian Carvill use the numbers game to their advantage from the outset, drawing Gilmore and Sexy over to their side of the ring where Frederique is waiting with his workout bar. Almost immediately, Gilmore is busted open from the shot, leaving Sexy the target of the Can-Am Blondes, and boy do they go to work. With Frederique keeping Queen Emily at bay while stomping the bloody Gilmore and smashing him intermittently with the bar, Love and Carvill begin to work over Sexy, rolling him back into the ring and beating him from pillar to post. The Guru stands smiling at ringside as his team really puts the screws to their reeling opponent, nailing him with a pair of dropkicks before taking turns hopping on and pummeling him with punches. While Carvill gets in another round of punches, Love jogs to the corner and begins pulling off the turnbuckle pad, exposing the steel bolt, much to the continued delight of their manager at ringside. Carvill lifts Sexy to his feet and then he and Love position themselves to tandem slingshot him into the open-faced steel, a move that will surely bloody Sexy and end the match. But at the last possible second, Gilmore fights off Frederique and hops into the ring, grabbing hold of both Love and Carvill and turning them over, double slingshotting them onto the bolt instead, splitting Love wide open, and evening things up. From there the bloody Gilomre takes over the match, showing him to be in a class by himself as he takes apart both Can-Am’s and Frederique with remarkable precision, drawing a few pockets of standing ovations from the workrate smarks in attendance. Looking like he is going to go for his finisher with both Love and Carvill down, he stops, noticing The Guru and Joe Sexy struggling over something outside the ring…..Sexy’s bejeweled faux championship. Suddenly, Frederique steps in and swings his bar at Gilmore, hitting him right between the eyes and knocking him flat. Sexy turns to see his partner get ko’ed but, ironically, as he turns back around, he gets smashed in the face with his own “Million Dollar Belt” by The Guru, cutting him in two places on the forehead and ending the match, the bell ringing as a pool of blood collects under his head. Grade: B+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Gregory Keith is backstage in his lavish suite like locker room watching a cut-tape of Sean McFly’s greatest matches when Tommy Townsend walks in and requests an interview. Keith, decked out in his pay-per-view dark purple trunks/boots, chaws on his gum loudly as he begins. GK: “You know something, Tommy Townsend? I’ve been watching highlight after highlight, match after match of Sean McFly. Everything there is to be seen. The stuff from here, from years ago and the stuff from up north, too; all of it. And after digesting all of it, I came to one conclusion; do you know what it is?” Tommy shakes his head. GK: “I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a superior wrestler; a superior man. It’s a fact. I was raised my entire life to be exactly where I am now. I live the life of a World Champion; the finest gyms, the best chefs cooking me the best food, the biggest cars, the biggest house, the best parties, the hottest women; all of it. And without this (pats the belt draped across his shoulder) it’s…all…for….nothing.” He snatches the microphone from Tommy’s hand and pushes him out of frame, taking center stage himself. GK: “Sean McFly, you are the past….and I am the present and future. It’s as simple as that and tonight I’m going to prove it to you….and I’m going to prove it to the world.” Grade: A* [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Dez vs. John Greed vs. Acid vs. Plague vs. Ryan Powell vs. Jacob Jett vs. Puerto Rican Power vs. Grease Hogg vs. Lead Belly vs. Golden vs. Tana the Mighty vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Greg Black vs. Big Smack Scott[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]-Title Chase Mayhem-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith wins via retrieval @ 10:04[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Fairly traditional battle royal fare here, with fifteen men getting the opportunity to snag one of three championship contracts hanging from the ceiling. At the bell, the combatants break off into very understandable sets with Dez seeking out Greg Black, the COTGD ganging up on Ryan Powell, and Joey Minnesota avoiding Bulldozer Brandon Smith at all costs. The real action invariably takes place in the center of the ring, with the corners reserved for the slower stuff. The DWB clean house when they enter, but lose interest when they find that there are only singles titles contracts dangling and seem content to hang out in one corner and beat on whoever makes the mistake of wandering near. Eventually, with minimal fanfare, the crowd has withered with only Jacob Jett, Ryan Powell, BBS, and Joey Minnesota left vying for one of the contracts with the other participants lying in one man heaps all over the ring and floor. With BBS setting up ladders all over the ring (three) and Jett battling Powell for position on the top turnbuckle, Joey Minnesota grabs the ring announcer’s chair and comes in swinging, smoking Jett and Powell, sending them tumbling to the floor. But, even with a huge two-step windup, Joey’s chairshot attempt on Smith is blocked with a punch; Bulldozer’s huge paw slapping the chair aside like a pesky insect. Minnesota knows he can’t stand and trade punches with Bulldozer, so instead he tries to make a mad dash up one of the ladders and reach for one of the contracts. But Bulldozer sandwiches him between the ladder that he’s climbing and the one braced up against the turnbuckles, pinning him between; making him completely helpless. Bulldozer drags the remaining ladder underneath one of the contracts and takes a step up the ladder before pausing and stepping off, picking up the steel chair on the mat. With Jett and Powell just coming to on the floor, Bulldozer rears back and wallops the ladder sandwich with the chair, really ‘putting the squeeze’ on Minnesota, before going back and successfully climbing the ladder, pulling down a contract that he raises over his head. The camera pans in to read it, showing it to be a guaranteed shot at the North American Title. Grade: C+[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] After a small scuffle with arena security, Lead Belly and Grease Hogg burst into Eric Eisen’s backstage office as he gets set to go to the ring with Bull Wrecker. The Corporate Assassin steps in front of his boss and goes nose-to-nose with Grease Hogg. Lead Belly stands to the side as the two beasts begin to snort at each other. LB: “Ok, Eisen, what’s the deal with Mr. Musclehead’s gettin’ involved in our match last week on Supreme?” Eric is relaxed and stretches his legs out onto the maple desk behind Wrecker. EE: “Mr. Wrecker had some business to attend to with Darryl Devine. I’m sure you understand. We do apologize.” Hogg and Wrecker continue to push their foreheads together, grunting away. LB: “Some business to attend to? We lost our chance to get back our tag titles ‘cause of that ape. How are we supposed to win the belts for the Corporation without the support of it’s…..monster.” Eisen perks up, smirking. EE: “I’m sorry, what? Did you say ‘for the Corporation’? I’m afraid you’ve misunderstood. You were hired [B]by[/B] the Corporation, you were never [B]part [/B]of the Corporation…….get it?” Lead Belly is shocked. EE: “In fact, I could care less how you go about your personal business now that your work for me has been completed. Now, would you like to leave or shall I have Mr. Wrecker help you to the door?” Lead Belly puts his hands on his partner’s shoulders, pulling him back. LB: “No, we can handle it.” The Dirty White Boyz back toward the door, Grease Hogg still snarling at Wrecker. EE: “If I need you, I’ll leave a trail of beer cans back here, you rednecks.” Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Bull Wrecker vs. Darryl Devine[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]-North American Title Boston Massacre-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Bull Wrecker wins via stoppage @ 13:55[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: A huge match; our expectations are exceeded by one of the most violent matches the Supreme Wrestling Federation has ever seen. That’s saying something considering the amount of blood already spilled here in this event alone. Wrecker is a beast and hung with Devine, which is something we were wondering about, because Darryl is one of those guys that can bring the best out in a variety of opponents. The action is furious and almost instantly the fight goes over the guardrail and into the crowd for a stretch, with Wrecker whipping Devine over two or three rows of chairs, dispersing the crowd that had begun to encircle them. With a trash can nearby, the Corporate Assassin pulls out a half full orange soda and throws it into Devine’s face, just completely disrespecting him, tired of Darryl suspected mind games. Devine responds by slapping Wrecker across the face, which really angers the big man who grabs the trash can and bends it around Devine’s head three or four times. Devine weathers the storm, taking a few chairshots along the way and getting thrown down a flight of steps as the battle tours an upper level, but still isn’t quite softened up enough for Wrecker to try to spear him. And just by hanging around as he always does, Devine, bleeding, finds an opportunity. With Wrecker leading him up onto the stage and knocking him down with a stiff left hand, Devine looks to be on the verge of losing. But when the Corporate Assassin lifts him to his feet and tries to lift him up for a brainbuster Devine blocks it. Once….twice…..three times, infuriating the monster further each time. Finally, Wrecker unhooks him and slaps him across the face, stepping back and signaling for the spear. When he charges, Devine sidesteps Wrecker, who instead eats a big serving of the PPV set, face-first. Devine rallies from there, DDT-ing Wrecker on the stage before tossing his opponent down the ramp with an awesome exploder suplex that makes a loud ‘clang’ when Wrecker’s barn door sized back hits the steel. Eric Eisen starts getting frantic at the sight of his monster looking mortal and sneaks up on Devine from behind, bashing him with a chair. Pleased, Eisen helps Bull Wrecker to his feet and sends the announcers scrambling from their seats, pulling up the monitors and dropping them to the floor. Devine gets up and the two just go at it, fists flying, until Wrecker kicks Devine below the belt and scores with a big double axe handle off of the apron. The Corporate Assassin kicks and stomps Devine until getting a signal from Eric Eisen. Nodding, he steps up and grabs his bloodied and disoriented opponent, lifting him high overhead and powerbombing him off of the apron through the announce table, destroying it completely. The pin is a formality; Eric Eisen jumping around as the count is made, celebrating. After the pin however, Wrecker gets up and Devine is still motionless. Eisen is amused and slaps his longtime nemesis across the face a few times…..then a few more times….and a few more…..and a few…. Eric Eisen, the interim CEO of the Supreme Wrestling Federation has worked himself into such a lather, no doubt from the nearly three years of bitter rivalry with Devine, that he pulls off his belt and begins whipping Devine with it, mercilessly. When he starts to come to, Wrecker holds Devine down, positioning him for Eisen’s lashes. Suddenly, the lights go out, but just for a second. The stage lights flash, a bright green, and little tiny silver spheres begin to twirl through the air catching the light, looking like reflective snow. There is a distinct chill to the air as a voice fills the arena. Voice: “Bull Wrecker.” Wrecker stands up, letting go of Devine as Eisen gets in his last licks. Voice: “Time….” Another huge green flash. Voice: “…is not on your side.” Eisen stops, noticing the look on Wrecker’s face. Voice: “I have been reborn, yet again, as the personification of nightmares; a judge, jury, and executioner from another dimension, a place where a balance has been found between good and evil.” Bull Wrecker and Eric Eisen stand with their mouths agape, covering their eyes as another massive burst of green light flashes. Voice: “You will return to the other dimension in my place, so that I may stay in your world of greed and hypocrisy, free to do my work.” Another huge flash as the stage is struck by two bolts of lightning, leaving a burning “M” on the top of the walkway. Voice: “Prepare yourself, mortal.” Another flash and he is standing in the ring, long black jacket, collar up, hood up, glowing; wearing the mask. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Voice: “I……..Morpheus!” Wrecker and Eisen sprint up the ramp like they’ve been shot out of cannons, both jumping over the burning “M” in comical fashion. The lights flash off again and then return to normal, Morpheus gone from the ring as quickly as he appeared. Grade: (match) B+ (post) A*[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Backstage, the camera peeks around the open door into Valiant’s dressing room, where Raven Nightfall is rubbing his shoulders as he tapes his wrists in preparation for tonight’s main event. She leans over him. They kiss. RN: “You know what you have to do tonight to save us, don’t you?” Valiant sighs; a long exhale. V: “I do. I’ve got to beat him so badly that he can’t ever say anything about us to anyone. I’ve got to cripple him, put him in a coma; kill him even. Just keep him quiet….” RN: “…quiet forever.” She switches sides and gives him a peck on the cheek on her way by. RN: “Or else I’ll be ruined…….we’ll be ruined.” Their eyes lock. RN: “Forever?” Valiant nods and rips off the piece of tape he had been wrapping around his tanned wrist. V: “Forever.” Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Futureshock vs. New Wave[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]-World Tag Team Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: New Wave wins via pinfall @ 10:33[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: A feel good moment for the fans; a bit of a letdown for the folks backstage. While everything went smoothly and the storylines were progressed, I was personally expecting/hoping that Glenn and Starr would really step up on the big stage, but they were both a bit flat and I think that affected the feel of the whole match. Barrowman and Finch come out firing on all cylinders, though, swiftly tagging in and out, dominating both Glenn and Starr, having their way with the young heel team in the early going and showing off their amazingly vast array of tandem moves. Barrowman impressively hoists Starr over his head before burying him into the canvas with a powerslam. After a quick exchange, Finch answers with a wicked belly-to-belly and goes for the pin, falling a half count short of victory. But, as you would expect, the heels slowly work their way back into it, cutting corners without remorse, finally stopping the New Wave’s run with a ballshot from Mr. Hayes on the floor that puts Scout Finch on his knees. Starr works and eventually locks Finch in a scorpion death lock, repeatedly dragging him back into the middle of the ring and holding onto his partner’s outstretched arms for added leverage. Finch comes close to submitting on several occasions, but somehow digs down and is able to handle the unspeakable pain, finally crawling his way to his corner and making a scorching hot tag to Barrowman. The New Waver hits the ring hard, dropping both opponents with clotheslines, back elbows, and finally dropkicks, sending Glenn out of the ring. Starr attempts a wild haymaker but it gets ducked, Barrowman hitting the ropes and coming off with a leg lariat, nailing the young heel right on the button. But, as you might expect, Glenn, now recovered on the floor is up to no good, trying to un-cuff the steel briefcase from Mr. Hayes’ wrist, presumably so he can use it. But, just as he gets it free, Lead Belly and Grease Hogg rumble down the ramp and take it from him, ducking into the crowd with it in tow. Glenn is so busy yelling expletives at the DWB that he doesn’t see Mr. Hayes trying to direct his attention to the ring where Barrowman has just destroyed Brett Starr with a “Guided Missile”, making a quick cover afterward. Three seconds later, the new World Tag-Team Champions have their belts and begin celebrating, going into the crowd and holding the belts high in the air. Grade: B-[/I] An ad for our next pay-per-view, “Times of Trouble”, the international supershow rolls, hyping the SWF’s relationship with the most prestigious promotions in Canada, Mexico, and Japan and really hyping the ‘dream match’ possibilities. Grade: B [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Gregory Keith vs. Jack Bruce vs. Valiant vs. Sean McFly[/CENTER][/B][CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]-World Title Fatal Four Way Match-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Gregory Keith wins via pinfall @ 21:06[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Another home run with our PPV main event, giving us a streak of about four really, really good ones in a row. Gregory Keith, usually wearing a self assured smile to the ring, is nothing but serious n this occasion. In fact, he may even look a touch intimidated by the reception Sean McFly gets from the Boston faithful. Valiant, joined by Raven Nightfall, and Jack Bruce stare holes in each other, almost oblivious to the fact that there are two other competitors in the ring with them. The match starts with McFly and Keith in the ring together and Keith takes his time getting into the action, going to all sorts of trouble to fix his bootlaces, have the referee check McFly for foreign objects, etc; just a great big bunch of old-school heel shenanigans, but little real action. This was the way the match was built by road agents Steve Flash and Alex Braun, moving through each combination of wrestlers, giving up very little, and having it all peak at the end of the match with a rash of action. They reasoned, and I agree, that after such a hot show, the crowd would need to be ‘reprogrammed’, so to speak. And it works to perfection. When Valiant and Jack Bruce finally both tag in to face off for the first time, over fifteen minutes in, the place goes bonkers; the two men tearing into each other and turning what had been a brilliant wrestling match into a barfight. They roll around, punching and kicking, really hitting each other with stiff, believable shots before tumbling out of the ring to the floor. Watching them get back at it, Gregory Keith and Sean McFly begin jawing at each other (as do Phil Vibert and Eric Eisen on the floor) before climbing back into the ring and facing off. Head referee Jay Fair is a mess, unable to keep his eyes on both sets of action and break up the near fistfight that is about to break out between the managers. As he climbs through the ropes to the floor, trying to follow Bruce and Valiant as their battle spills over into the production area near the stage, Big Smack Scott comes tearing out to the ring with a large, oblong bag. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Gregory Keith signals him from in the ring and Scott slides it along the sweat-smoothed canvas toward him, but Sean McFly snatches it up before it gets to the World Champion. Keith’s eyes get wide as McFly pulls a sledgehammer from the bag, drawing a roar from the crowd as he asks them if he should use it. A wave of support goes around the arena as he takes a step and swings it, nicking Gregory Keith, who is pulled out to the ring floor by Eric Eisen at the last possible second. Keith holds his arm at ringside while McFly taunts him, inviting him back into the ring. With Fair now out of sight following Jack Bruce and Valiant down the tunnel and into the backstage area, Big Smack Scott stealthily rolls into the ring behind McFly, who is still beckoning Keith to re-enter the fray, hammer in hand. Scott gets right behind him and pulls the hammer from his grasp but gets no further, getting kicked in the belly and spiked on his head with a “Delorean Driver ‘11” (Canadian Destroyer) that brings the crowd to their feet, where they will stay for the remainder of the show. As he turns around, McFly is greeted with a hammershot from Keith, who has slithered back into the ring and taken advantage of Scott’s interference. With Eric Eisen cheering him on and holding Phil Vibert back, Keith winds up and drills McFly with a second shot, sliding the hammer back to the floor as Jay Fair scrambles down the ramp, shooting into the ring on his stomach. 1 . . . . . . . 2 . . . . . . . . 3 Grade: A[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] As Gregory Keith and Eric Eisen celebrate Keith’s uber-tainted victory, the cameras hurry to the backstage area where Jack Bruce and Valiant are still battling. They make their way out the back of the building and into a parking area, slamming each other into various cars and denting a host of them, before working their way to the front of the building, punching, kicking, and tackling their way all the way through the entrance and into the concession area. Valiant picks up his bitter rival and runs him through a display of SWF brand t-shirts, spilling an array of official issue garb all over the floor. When he gets up, Bruce seems to want to forgo the fight and begins running, making a line for an entrance into the main part of the arena. The crowd gets loud as he runs down a flight of steps and jumps a pair of barricades before getting back into the ring. Valiant is nowhere close behind, getting stuck amongst some fans near the concession stand. Jack Bruce has a microphone….and a demonic smile twisting across his face. JB: “So, I guess it’s time……” The crowd cheers. JB: “….time to let the cat out of the bag about you Raven Nightfall.” The crowd is on the edge of their seats. JB: “You’ve had a pretty nice run, I’ll admit, but the curtain is about to fall on your show, lady….or should I call you…..Abby?” Near silence. Bruce steps up onto the bottom strand and leans out, brashly. JB: “Raven Nightfall…..” Silence. Cameras cut to Valiant, stone faced. JB: “….your girlfriend, Valiant…..” Total silence. JB: “…..is an Eisen.” Grade: A* Show Grade: A [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] (OOC: Thanks for your patience, dear readers, now we're back on track. The next run of shows are some of the best I've written, in my opinion; I hope you like them.)

That was absolutely top drawer let again. I hate Greg Keith, but I hate him in the way that he's a damn good heel. I really wanted someone, anyone else to win the title but once again he finds a way to sneak away with the World Title intact yet again And though the Raven Nightfall is an Eisen revelation is a little cliched, I never saw it coming.

Show 26 Preview [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]-Show Twenty Six Preview-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [B][CENTER] [I]All of the aftermath from a shockingly memorable event at “Master of Puppets”, this week on Supreme TV including:[/CENTER][/B] -The fallout from Jack Bruce’s shocking revelation that his former girlfriend Raven, who left him to be with Valiant, is Richard Eisen’s love child. Will she be at Supreme TV to confirm or deny the charges? Will Valiant? What is JB’s next move? What if he is playing us all and making the whole thing up? -In a match made by the SWF Championship Committee, Tom Gilmore will square off against the Can-Am Blonde’s trainer, Frederique in a match where all other interested parties, tag team partners and managers alike, are barred from the ring, under penalty of termination. Gilmore is known to be quite the consummate professional wrestler, but how will he match up against an unknown quantity like the one the Can-Am’s buff blond trainer represents remains to be seen. -The Dirty White Boyz stuck their nose into the World Tag-Team title match at “Master of Puppets”, coming to the aid of their longtime rivals, The New Wave, as it looked like Futureshock was about to capitalize on the interference of their bodyguard, Mr. Hayes. KC Glenn and “Hollywood” Brett Starr made a post-show challenge to the DWB on SWF.com that was quickly accepted by the former tag team champions. They will butt heads in the ring…….. this week on Supreme TV. -Golden has been on a roll since adding Tana the Mighty to his posse, hinting at a project for the group on the horizon. This week on Supreme TV, the odd one steps into the ring, taking on Joey Minnesota in his first singles action since the devolution of his team with KC Glenn. Will Joey start off on the right foot with a win or will Golden’s freak train plow through Minnesota without stopping? Plus…….. - Sean McFly and Phil Vibert - The Cult of the Grey Dragon - Dez Davidz vs. PRP on the live internet pre-show [B] [CENTER]Don’t miss this week’s Supreme TV; don’t get left behind as the road toward “The Supreme Challenge” has begun.[/CENTER][/B] -Quick Picks- Futureshock vs. Dirty White Boyz Tom Gilmore vs. Frederique Dez Davidz vs. Puerto Rican Power Golden vs. Joey Minnesota[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

Thanks for the kind words about the PPV, Tigerkinney, Hyde Hill, and Bolton, I appreciate it quite a bit. And, as an aside Tiger, I decided on the Eisen/Raven Nightfall thing as another 'booking challenge' of sorts; to see if I could take what has essentially become a tired storyline and breathe new life into it by making it part of a bigger story arc, and going about it fundamentaly, a bit differently. The SWF's slogan should be "There's Nothing New Under the Sun in Sports Entertainment"...... ....or have they already latched onto that for Summerslam? :D

[B]Futureshock [/B]vs. Dirty White Boyz [I]Though I don't think the DWB, will be completely depushed, they've had their day in the sun, in terms of being on top of the tag division so I see Futureshock going over[/I] [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs. Frederique [I]I can't see you jobbing out Gilmore to Fredrique (actually alot of that is I hope you dont) but I think the debutant remains looking relatively strong when the Can-Am's interfere causing a DQ.[/I] [B]Dez Davidz[/B] vs. Puerto Rican Power [I]If this was in Puerto Rico it would be a different outcome, it's not so Davidz wins[/I] [B]Golden [/B]vs. Joey Minnesota Could honestly go either way, but Golden's build has lost a little focus of late, and Minnesota is still smarting from his team with K.C Glenn breaking apar and his failure to attain the title shot at the PPV.So I see Golden somehow taking advantage of Minnesota somewhat fragile psyche to pick up the victort

[B]Futureshock[/B] vs. Dirty White Boyz Futureshock are added to the corperation to the horror of the DWB Tom Gilmore vs. [B]Frederique[/B] Sexy does try and interfere Gillmore gets distracted keeping his friend from gettign fired. Debut win for the F.A.G. [B]Dez Davidz[/B] vs. Puerto Rican Power A talent you are pushing or your designated jobber hard choice lol Golden vs. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Avatar plus joey needs a win to get his momentum up again. Golden can job for practice till that storyline comes along

Show 26 "A Family Affair" [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]-Show Twenty Six-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]“A Family Affair”[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="3"](Internet Pre-Show)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] The pre-show begins with a cameraman talking to himself in full ‘Blair Witch’ style as he shoots, walking toward a lonely, dark playground. As he curses his bosses for the assignment, the lash of a single match illuminates the face of Sammy Bach as he lights a cigarette, using the almost flamed out end of the same match to light an old style street lantern. When he puts it on the ground, the modest amount of candlelight shed reveals the rest of the COTGD, sitting on swings behind Sammy. The leader of the faction takes a long, loving drag off of his cigarette and begins talking, letting the smoke roll out his nostrils as he speaks. SB: “Let it be known to the sheep that the bloodletting shall continue, and it shall continue tenfold. The Grey Dragon has spoken again and said the words that I have longed to hear.” The camera closes in as he whispers. SB: “He said ‘Let the boy eat’.” And so…..we shall.” The rest of the COTGD begin hooting and hollering on the swings, jumping off and crowding in behind Bach, Jett’s dead eyes almost seeming to glow. JJ: “I shall, Remmy Skye. I shall dine…..on you.” He licks one of his fangs before splitting into a wide, devilish grin. SB: “Let it be known that the bloodletting shall continue….” Sammy lets his hair fall over his eyes. SB: “…and that it shall continue at the hands of the Cult of the Grey Dragon.” Grade: B An ad for our next pay-per-view, “Times of Trouble”, the international supershow rolls, hyping the SWF’s relationship with the most prestigious promotions in Canada, Mexico, and Japan and really hyping the ‘dream match’ possibilities. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Dez Davidz vs. Puerto Rican Power[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Dez Davidz wins via pinfall @ 3:22[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: PRP does the honors once again, putting Dez over in a pretty lopsided squash match which features all of the big man’s finest points in just over three minutes. The most entertaining part of the match is the little dance that Danny B Bling does at ringside with his ladies when Davidz hits his finisher, a huge belly-to-belly. Grade: B-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] With the mammoth Dez still flexing in the ring, looking as intimidating as anyone in the sport, Danny B Bling grabs a microphone and calls for some music for his ladies to dance to. When it hits, they shake what mama gave ‘em as Bling again harasses Ana Garcia at ringside. Grade: B [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="4"](start of live telecast)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] As soon as the show’s musical montage opening is complete, the music of Valiant and Raven Nightfall/Abby Eisen fills the arena, drawing a decidedly mixed response from those in attendance. Valiant stays behind his girlfriend, keeping his eyes pointed toward the ground as they make their way down the ramp. Their tone almost seems to draw a more negative response from the crowd the more they see them, as if they have the look of someone guilty of something. It must be true. Raven Nightfall is an Eisen. RN: “Listen. I’m only out here to try to…..reach out. To make peace with my family; the people who I’ve wanted to know since I was old enough to know who I really was, when Richard…..Dad…..started coming around again.” The in house audience is mostly quiet. Mostly. RN: “I assure you, this has absolutely nothing to do with money.” They turn on her a bit at the mention of money as if they had forgotten about the proposition. Should she really be Richard Eisen’s daughter, she’d become very rich and very powerful very quickly. RN: “I said this has nothing to do with money, you….you….New York scum!” Valiant shakes his head and tries to take the microphone away from her, but she pulls it out of his reach, yelling at him as she does so, with the live mic picking it all up. RN: “No, I’ve got to finish! I’ve got to explain! This makes me look so bad…. like a money grubber and a homewrecker! I’ve…..” Valiant finally gets the microphone and flicks it off, dropping it on the mat as he picks up Raven/Abby and puts her over his shoulder, carrying her, literally kicking and screaming, back up the ramp. Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Golden vs. Joey Minnesota[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Golden wins via pinfall @ 5:06[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Some unexpected in-ring chemistry starts the live telecast off with a bang and really gets the NYC fans ready for a night of spectacular action. Golden is a hit with his odd entrance and spooky in ring demeanor, but seems to be getting over even more as a comedy character, so that’s the way we’re going to try to point him from now on. Joey is ‘off-his-game’ story-wise, but in the ring, he’s never looked better or more focused, really putting in max effort selling Golden’s attack. After a furious run of chain wrestling that ends with Minnesota working back into a go-behind, Golden pulls his finisher from nowhere and makes the quick cover for a stunningly abrupt ending. As Golden walks back up the ramp arm-in-arm with both Tana the Mighty and Jenny II, Joey rolls over onto his knees, holding his head, trying to clear the cobwebs. Grade: B+ (wow)[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [/CENTER] Bull Wrecker skulks around backstage with a baseball bat, peeking around every corner, searching for Morpheus, who he heard was in the building. After sticking his head into countless dressing rooms, Wrecker relaxes his guard a little bit, lowering the bat to his side. Something catches his eye and he bends over, picking up a small wallet sized photo of himself. Next to it is another, and another, and another. They continue to get bigger and more plentiful, making a trail up the hallway and around the corner, snaking its way all over the building’s backstage area. Wrecker follows the trail all the way around and back up to one of the locker room doors he has already been to, only now it sits, silent, closed. Readying the bat, Wrecker pushes in the door and when he does, a flood of those little, silver spheres comes pouring out, filling the hallway knee deep. Inside, a large framed photo of Bull Wrecker sits in a pillar of the room’s only light. As Wrecker processes what it is, it bursts into flames and explodes, a deep growling laughter echoing down the corridor. He screams. Grade: A* [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Tom Gilmore vs. Frederique[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Tom Gilmore wins via pinfall @ 5:22[/I][/B] [I] Peter’s Notes: Gilmore is an ass-kicking machine. We told him to pull it back a little bit; to save some for when it really counted, but he was still out there hurling himself around the ring like it was the match of his life. I respect that, I guess, but it makes me worry that he’ll hurt himself on a house show or something. Frederique has got some game in the ring but spent his time selling, both Gilmore’s offense and his intense trainer/awkwardly effeminate guy character, which he does to perfection. After the finish, Joe Sexy appears at ringside, joining Queen Emily in congratulating Gilmore after his win. But Gilmore, after looking Sexy up and down, seeing he is still wearing the Ed Tibiase stuff, turns and walks up the ramp, ignoring his partner altogether. Sexy throws up his hands and appears to have a small spat with Queen Emily who yells something at him before walking up the ramp alone, as well. Grade: (match) B (post) B+[/I] [I][CENTER] (commercial)[/CENTER][/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] When his towel-over-the-head silhouette appears against the stage’s backdrop and his music hits, the fans go crazy for “Mr. Wrestling” Sean McFly. Alongside, as always, is super-agent Phil Vibert, busy as usual, sending a text message as McFly glad hands the front row fans. When they get to the ring, McFly salutes each side of the audience before falling in behind Vibert and bouncing, side-to-side, on the balls of his feet. PV: “Ladies and gentlemen, last night you all saw the desperate act of a drowning man. Roll the footage.” The jumbotron rolls a quick highlight cut up of the ppv’s main event, focusing on the hammershot that ended it. Vibert fumes, looking like he has watched it for the thousandth time and continues. PV: “Gregory Keith knew his title reign was in jeopardy. He was in danger of being beaten by “Mr. Wrestling” and losing what he covets most.” The crowd is electric, but hasn’t reached its highest point yet. PV: “I’m here to…demand…a one-on-one championship match, Gregory Keith versus Sean McFly…..” They pop. PV: “…..tonight!” [CENTER]Photobucket [/CENTER] The Corporation’s music pours out of the house speakers and Gregory Keith comes out onto the stage alone with his head heavily bandaged and his left arm in a sling. Among a festival of jeers, Keith begins. GK: “I know that everyone wants to see me squash Sean McFly in a one-on-one match, but I have some bad news….” More boos. GK: “…..there cannot be a World Championship match tonight, but it has nothing to do with me being ‘unwilling’ to get into the ring with McFly, as you’d have your blog readers believe, Vibert. The fact is that, after getting hit with that sledgehammer last night, I have not been medically cleared by SWF doctors to compete.” Even more boos. GK: “But since you’re all hopped up and ready to fight as we expected, Double E has left explicit instructions, putting you in a match against……Big Smack Scott, in tonight’s main event. Falls…..count……anywhere.” McFly begins shadow boxing and nodding. SM: “Bring it on!” Keith laughs. GK: “Oh McFly, you’re so predictably pathetic…..just like all of these people here…..” He holds the title in the air. GK: “…..and all you want to be….is just like me.” Grade: A [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Futureshock vs. DWB[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: DWB win via pinfall @ 7:05[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: These teams have developed a pretty personal feud in a short period of time, with both teams harboring grudges against the other that they feel cost them their chances at the tag team titles. This one is a pretty straight forward slugfest, with Starr and Glenn attempting to beat the former tag team champions at their own game and coming up short. In fact, the two or three times that Futureshock looked to be in control or on the verge of it, they had cut the ring in half and they were working their own style, keeping their larger opponents down on the mat, twisted in a submission move. Lead Belly escapes a half nelson camel clutch and harasses Starr long enough that he is able to make a tag to the rested Grease Hogg, who hits the ring with his motor going full throttle, dropping the youngster from Hollywood before sending his partner Glenn, who jumps into the ring, down right beside him with a huge clothesline. After a running powerslam and a tag, the DWB drop simultaneous elbows onto Starr and look to be setting him up for their running double boot finisher. But, as he has been prone to do, Mr. Hayes hops up onto the ring apron and tries to get involved, first grabbing the referee and then trying to draw Grease Hogg over toward him. As Glenn and Starr pick up their end and distract Baby Jamie, Mr. Hayes swings the steel briefcase handcuffed to his wrist, barely missing Hogg. When he rears back a second time, setting up for another..... [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] .....Barrowman and Finch, the New Wave, jump the guardrail behind him and forcefully pull Hayes down from the apron, saving Grease Hogg. Starr notices the new tag team champions grabbing his bodyguard and blindly steps over to help. But, as he does, Lead Belly whips him into the ropes and he and Grease Hogg destroy him with their trademark move, covering him for the three before KC Glenn can break it up. Glenn kneels next to his partner, trying to wake him up, as the DWB exchange high-fives with The New Wave at ringside, cementing the former rivals as allies. Grade: B[/I] [CENTER] Photobucket [/CENTER] Next week on Supreme TV there will be an update on the condition of Darryl Devine, who has once again been sidelined at the hands of The Corporation, mercilessly beaten and whipped by Bull Wrecker and Eric Eisen at “Master of Puppets”. Grade: A [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Jack Bruce is backstage, doing an interview for some ‘Inside Hollywood’-type TV show, when Valiant finds him, getting a running start before jumping on the rock star, his former friend. They roll around, both getting in some shots, but are quickly separated by the underpaid SWF security staff and held at bay. Bruce relaxes after a few seconds, but Valiant has to be restrained by five staffers, one of them an arena security staffer with handcuffs, who slaps them on the enraged superstar. JB leans in toward Valiant and his nemesis still tries to head butt him, unsuccessfully. Bruce laughs. JB: “You’re funny. Did you know that? You…amuse…me.” Valiant continues to struggle against his captors and the handcuffs. JB: “We’ll settle our differences soon. But right now, don’t you have ‘other’ things to worry about? How do you think this all looks for you? It’s not just her out there getting booed, it’s you, too. Has that ever happened to you before?” Valiant struggles but looks pained at the same time. JB: “It hasn’t has it? Man, that's rich. Mr. Goody-goody USA isn’t just a backstabbing girl thief; he’s dating the boss’ bastard daughter as a way to blackmail his way into championship opportunities. ADMIT IT.” Valiant yells some thing unintelligible at him before the security staff nod to each other and start pulling him away. Jack Bruce chuckles to himself and rocks an awesomely condescending air-guitar solo as Valiant is led down the corridor, fighting the whole way. Even when he is completely out of sight, you can still hear him yelling. V: “Why?” Echoing up the hallway. V: “Why?” Grade: A [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sean McFly vs. Big Smack Scott -Falls Count Anywhere-[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Sean McFly wins via pinfall @ 12:08[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: I have made allusions in the past to how even a great wrestler would be better served facing off with a jar of peanut butter than trying to pull a good match, let alone one of main event quality, out of Big Smack Scott. This match is proof that BSS, on occasion, can bring his “A” game…..either that or the jar of peanut butter made itself a pretty impressive Big Smack Scott bodysuit. Sean McFly apparently took this as an opportunity to send very loud message to the Corporation, taking his time in dismantling Scott in this falls count anywhere match, putting Scott through the ringer inside the squared circle before taking advantage of the match’s stipulation outside. Scott, to his credit, looked like he was at least trying to sell for McFly, but “Mr. Wrestling” has been known to potato those who don’t, so it was in his best interests. Gregory Keith, joining Peter and Ana at ringside on commentary, consistently tries to take McFly’s attention away from Scott. But on the two occasions where McFly approaches the table, looking to engage Keith, the World Champion stats selling his injury again, even going so far as using Ana as a shield. The finish comes when the battle has reached the ramp, with both men trading haymakers. Big Smack Scott hits a pair in succession and then attempts to leap up and hook McFly for a DDT. But McFly holds his ground and sits BSS on a nearby guardrail, punches him a few times, stunning him, and leaping up onto the ring apron, pausing for only a second before taking to the air and dropkicking Scott square in the mush. Unfortunately for BSS, his legs wrap around the steel and he just rocks backward slightly after the impact, sitting back up, barely conscious. McFly seizes the opportunity and leaps up onto the railing next to him, hooks him, and lifts him up and over, superplexing him off of the guardrail onto the concrete floor. Jay Fair hurries over and counts a hasty three, calling for the bell as he raises McFly’s arm. Phil Vibert, eyeing Keith through the entire match, rolls into the ring and grabs a microphone. But before he can even begin, Keith is up with a microphone of his own. He is really playing up his injuries. GK: “You must feel pretty good about yourself, McFly. A win over a piece of trash like Big Smack Scott means nothing when it comes to how you’ll fare, one-on-one against a wrestler like me. I’ll bet…..” Vibert cuts him off. PV: “You can talk and blah-blah-blah these fans all night long about how good you are and your ‘championship pedigree’ and all of that very interesting stuff you always talk about….” The crowd laughs. PV: “….or you can put your money where your mouth is and agree to a one-on-one match against “Mr. Wrestling”. Anytime, anyplace; it’s your call. Just decide on….” Keith is hot at the suggestion and starts limping around the far side of the ring cradling the title belt and looking pretty pathetic. GK: “You don’t bully me, Vibert. Don’t you ever…” He hobbles a bit further and trips and falls right in front of McFly drawing a huge cheap laugh from the crowd. PV: “Hey look, he’s fallen and he can’t…..” Vibert’s words trail off as Keith stands up with cat-like ease, rearing back and leveling McFly with the championship gold. Vibert flies over the top rope and attends to McFly in an instant, but Keith is already halfway back up the ramp, looking fit as a fiddle, holding the SWF World Title aloft once again. Grade: (match) B+ (post) A* Show Grade: B[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

Big Smack Scott was in a B+ rated match? Stop the presses! I'm really liking the Cult of the Grey Dragon's present direction, and it seems like there's a lot of cool stuff going on. Morpheus was a cool reveal, and I look forward to more goofy sports-entertainment spookiness. I wish you had a longer show so you could deal more with Bulldozer and Joey Minnesota and all these guys that are interesting, but seem to be on the backburner. The PPV was outstanding, and I was glad to see my powers of prediction remain largely intact- Bull Wrecker needs to drop that title though- you've got a whole division of talent that's barely on the show week to week, but the championship they should be feuding over is being held by a main eventer who rarely defends his belt. Anyway, great show, great PPV, and I'm glad things are back on track!

[QUOTE=lazorbeak;478679] I wish you had a longer show so you could deal more with Bulldozer and Joey Minnesota and all these guys that are interesting, but seem to be on the backburner.[/QUOTE] Your powers of prediction are even better than you think. Supreme TV goes to two hours (from 90 min) after "Times of Trouble". :)

Show 27 Preview [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]-Show Twenty Seven Preview-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [I]Knowing full well that Darryl Devine is not one-hundred percent following his epic post-match beating at the hands of Eric Eisen, Bull Wrecker, live on SWF.com, offered Devine a rematch, challenging him to show up for Supreme TV for a shot at redemption. Surprisingly, Devine responded and agreed to the bout, solidifying it for this week’s Supreme. Will Bull Wrecker be able to hold on to the NA title without the obvious advantages that having Eric Eisen at ringside make available? Will Darryl Devine be able to pull it together, physically, after being mauled and whipped with a belt by Wrecker and Eisen? How will Wrecker’s obsession with Morpheus affect the proceedings; will he appear? With so many quality tandems competing at such a high level, the SWF tag team ranks have never been stronger. This week on Supreme TV two of those squads will jockey for position, looking to impress the championship committee as the Dirty White Boyz take on the Can-Am Blondes. The Blondes and their new trainer Frederique have ‘raised the bar’ for themselves of late, coming out on top in their long running bloodfeud against Sexual Aggression, and now looking toward a potential meeting with the World Tag Team Champions, The New Wave, after “Times of Trouble”. The DWB were shocked to find out that they weren’t part of The Corporation and had their opportunity to regain the tag belts thwarted by the Corporate Assassin, Bull Wrecker. Now, as Lead Belly said in an interview on SWF.com they “….are free to roam, like rabid dogs.” No doubt those dogs would love to dig up another shot at the tag straps; a win against the rising Can-Am Blondes would point them back in the right direction. Both teams need this win; who’ll get it? Bulldozer Brandon Smith took a major step toward superstardom at “Master of Puppets” by winning the fifteen man Title Chase Mayhem match and earning a guaranteed North American title shot contract. The baddest man in the SWF steps into the ring this week on Supreme TV to square off against Greg Black in what Smith’s calling a tune-up match. The bigger question; when will Bulldozer cash in his North American title shot? An interesting six-man tag team contest is also scheduled for this week on Supreme TV, pitting the Cult of the Grey Dragon’s Jacob Jett, Acid, and Plague against Cult leader Sammy Bach’s nemesis Remmy Skye, Ryan Powell, and a mystery opponent. Remmy has suffered two consecutive letdowns versus the COTGD and has been beaten and burned in the process. Will his makeshift team be able to deal with a well oiled machine like the Cult? Will Jacob Jett make good on his promise…..to dine on Remmy Skye? Who will the mystery partner be? All of that, plus…. - An official statement from Valiant concerning the Raven Nightfall/Abby Eisen situation. What does the man have to say about everything that has transpired since “Master of Puppets”? - Super-agent Phil Vibert and his client “Mr. Wrestling” Sean McFly have requested, and been granted, time on the show to come down to the ring and issue a challenge. -The first of our international superstars, joining the SWF for some interpromotional fantasy matches at "Times of Trouble", will make an appearance on Supreme TV. The possibilities are endlessly exciting; who could it be? - And, Tana the Mighty vs. John Greed on the free internet pre-show which is sponsored this week by “SWF: The Music Volume 141”. Get it at your local shopping center today. [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Don’t miss this week’s Supreme TV.[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] -Quick Picks- Bull Wrecker * vs. Darryl Devine – North American Title Rematch Dirty White Boyz vs. Can-Am Blondes Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Greg Black COTGD vs. Skye/Powell/??? Tana the Mighty vs. John Greed :)

Archived