The way I see it.... Master Kitozon, Sam Strong, Rip Chord, Elemental I, Optimus, Dread, Sam Keith, Dan Stone, George DeColt and future HOI's would be Tommy Cornell, all the male Stones (Besides that punk Edd) and maybe Angry Gilmore, Rich Money and Marc DuBois.

Just running down a list of names who should either already be inducted or be 'nominated' ala the Hall of Famers in WMMA... Okay, there are quite a few names, so chances are not all of them will be allowed in. Still, the CornellVerse has a rich history, and I know too much about it! And even now, I'm trying to only include people who made a big impact and had lots of talent at one time or another... which means I left out the Demons and the Warlords. :p [b][u]Already Inducted[/u][/b] Alfredo Menendez Anne Stardust Chief Two Eagles Crippler Ray Kingman Dan Stone Dayu Ichihara Elemental El Patron George DeColt Hanshiro Furusawa Hito Ichihara Iron Michael Milligan Jackson Andrews Luis Montero Master Kitozon Micky Starr Motoichi Arakida Nemesis Professor Nero Rip Chord Sadaharu Jimbo Sakurako Kagawa Sam Strong Whipper Spencer Marks Wild Man Sullivan Yoshifusa Maeda Yoshinaka Toshusai [b][u]Nominated[/b][/u] Bruce the Giant Christian Faith Crusher Ichihara Dan Stone Jr. Dread Elemental II Haruki Kudo Jeremy Stone Optimus Sam Keith Sean McFly Sensational Ogiwara Tadiyuki Kikkawa Tommy Cornell Yoshimi Mushashibo

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;366681]Do we know if the Hall of Immortals is available to those who are still "active" wrestlers? or is it kind of like a Hall of Fame thing where you pretty much have to be retired or somewhat "semi-active" to be allowed into the hall?[/QUOTE] I would assume it would work a lot like the WMMA Hall of Fame where the wrestler needs to retire first.

I wonder if Adam might let us create a poll to determine initial entrants, or at least look at this thread as a "nomination" list and those that get a certain amount of mentions are in (or at least considered) within reason...... of course, Ben Williams, Stretch The Chicken Boy, or Pidgeon mask need not be on said list.

Archived