Best UFC Video Game?

Eisen-verse

I've tried 2 different UFC games... they blow. Like moe said, there's one where you don't have to know what the controls are and you can win with one submission hold every single time... good thing I rented it. :)

[quote=Ransik;367355]I've tried 2 different UFC games... they blow. Like moe said, there's one where you don't have to know what the controls are and you can win with one submission hold every single time... good thing I rented it. :)[/quote] Yea that was the only one I played

most mma fans think the pride game was the best on ps2... they had a sequel for it but it came out in japan i personally liked ufc sudden impact better then the pride game but i am one of the very few who did... i hope the new ufc game thats being made is a improvement on all the past mma games

[QUOTE]i personally liked ufc sudden impact better then the pride game but i am one of the very few who did... i hope the new ufc game thats being made is a improvement on all the past mma games Reply With Quote[/QUOTE] Yea.. when does that game come out? I've seen stuff for it but not a release date!

Personally I think the best UFC and MMA game period is [URL="http://dreamcast.ign.com/objects/014/014160.html"]Ultimate Fighting Championship[/URL] on the Dreamcast. Not as good perhaps as the 9+ ratings it received from most reviewers but still pretty solid. Also if you're a fan of the ground game then the MMA mode in the Japanese wrestling game King Of Colosseum II on the PS2 is good, however the stand up striking mechanics in the game as a whole don't lend well to it, due to the Chest Puff block of dooooom. However that would require some sort of system modification to your ps2.

That plug I slipped into this thread for the MMArmy game a day or so ago? Forget about it! Don't even waste your time with this game. I just discovered the guy who runs it is too stupid to actually have backup files of the game on his system, so the moment there's a problem all your work on the game gets erased. :mad:

Archived