Question about contracts...

Two questions, really. At various size levels, what contract sizes should you stick to? Second, what is the best way to determine the money made on a win? So far, I basically played the walkthrough, and Jenny DeNeuve seems awful expensive for WEFF. She beat Alison Beattie for the belt, then wanted a raise to $25,000! Should people like that just be released due to being too expensive, or do you keep people like that and take the hit to the bank account? Sorry I am such a newbie, it works a bit differently that TEW2007 obviously! :p Thanks any advance for any help. Great new game!

[QUOTE]At various size levels, what contract sizes should you stick to?[/QUOTE] If you're big or higher, money shouldn't be a problem so sign whoever you like. At medium or lower, generally, you should be ok signing most fighters as long as it's no more than $50,000 or so. It depends a lot on how much you can make on each event. [QUOTE]Second, what is the best way to determine the money made on a win?[/QUOTE] I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Do you mean how much money you make on an event? If so, the advice tab on the booking screen will give you an estimate. [QUOTE] So far, I basically played the walkthrough, and Jenny DeNeuve seems awful expensive for WEFF. She beat Alison Beattie for the belt, then wanted a raise to $25,000! Should people like that just be released due to being too expensive, or do you keep people like that and take the hit to the bank account?[/QUOTE] She is worth it, trust me. She's the most popular, the most skilled, and the most exciting fighter in the WEFF, and she has a very bright future. Besides, she's really the only fighter that requests that much money early on like that. You can afford the expenses.

Thanks for the help! As for clearing up one of my questions . . . [QUOTE=Nephrinn;367704]I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Do you mean how much money you make on an event? If so, the advice tab on the booking screen will give you an estimate.[/QUOTE] This is a question about how much money a fighter makes on a win in their contract. It defaults to the same as their base pay, but I am assuming that it probably is not all that wise to do something like give a person $25,000 per fight [i]and[/i] $25,000 per win, though obviously I could be wrong. In the demo, I signed Jenny DeNeuve to $25,000 per match, but only gave $20,000 per win, and she signed it. I imagine I could go lower, but I am not sure how the mechanics handle it. Are players expected to make these numbers lower, or is it best to give them the higher value for wins?

[QUOTE]In the demo, I signed Jenny DeNeuve to $25,000 per match, but only gave $20,000 per win, and she signed it. I imagine I could go lower, but I am not sure how the mechanics handle it. Are players expected to make these numbers lower, or is it best to give them the higher value for wins?[/QUOTE] I guess the reason you can go lower is to simulate the aspect of negotiating a deal. There's a percentage of how low you can go based on the default win value. For example, the lowest you can go for a $25,000 contract is $19,000. For a $3,000 contract, it's $2,300. As far as I know, there isn't any reason to sign them for more money. If you do, other fighters may start requesting more too.

Archived