random photo generation

Would it be possible to impliment a "random character photo" option? basically takes a random set of parts of rendered image and generates a new image. Just basic stuff like: Skin colour nationality hair colour facial hair glass/other random items would be nice to be able to keep new workers coming out after playing a game for a long period of time. EDIT: should be moved to TEW08 discussion.

I'll answer this... [b]NO![/b] TEW doesn't come with a built in graphics creator/editor so it can't create new pictures. It can only reference pictures that have already been made so the random generations will have to be made by people as they are already.

To be fair, TPF (or whatever American Football game it was that .400 released) could do this. I remember suggesting it at the time (for TEW 2005, I guess) and Adam said that due to wrestling's more diverse characters, it wouldn't seem right to have generic pictures for the new guys. American Footballers are generally pretty normal looking human beings, whereas in wrestling you have anyone from 7' giants to cruiserweights, masked wrestlers, guys wrestling in chicken suits, etc. So a generic image wouldn't really be any more help than no image at all.

Archived