Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

Hey everyone. I've noticed (thanks to the magic of derek_b's alphabetical list) that there are 6 people with the word "the" at the beginning of their names. The average solo mafia has 6 people in it. My detective work is infallible- there's a "The" mafia at work here! Speed Lynch The Aussie tomorrow and we'll go from there!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;375328]Hey everyone. I've noticed (thanks to the magic of derek_b's alphabetical list) that there are 6 people with the word "the" at the beginning of their names. The average solo mafia has 6 people in it. My detective work is infallible- there's a "The" mafia at work here! Speed Lynch The Aussie tomorrow and we'll go from there![/QUOTE] And now I think I've heard it all.... *laughs*

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;375328]Hey everyone. I've noticed (thanks to the magic of derek_b's alphabetical list) that there are 6 people with the word "the" at the beginning of their names. The average solo mafia has 6 people in it. My detective work is infallible- there's a "The" mafia at work here! Speed Lynch The Aussie tomorrow and we'll go from there![/QUOTE] Mr T may job to you but you will job to me.

Archived