Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][U][B]Derek B Is Proud To Present[/B][/U][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Welcome%20To%20E-Ville/E-VilleDay0.jpg[/IMG] [i][b]This picturesque town within commuting distance of Major City has undergone recent development. Offering breath-taking views of unspoiled rural landscapes, new homes for first time buyers and excellent business opportunities, E-Ville is ideal for families, businessmen and anyone looking for the chance to escape the big city. Hundreds of homes are available now with properties suitable for every lifestyle and starting this semester is a new satellite campus for Major City College. Don't miss out on your chance to become a part of this thriving community, contact your estate agent and see what amazing opportunities E-Ville has for you!![/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center][/b] If you are new to mafia games then you should probably familiarise yourself with the rules and way the game is played by checking out one of the other games. Here is a link to the current game, with the standard rules of Mafia in the first post. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29370[/url] If you wish to play then simply post in here to let me know that you want in. I will keep an alternate/reserve list, so if you are unsure of how much time you will have or just aren't sure if you want to play then there will potentially be a chance for you to play even after the game has started. For the sake of this game not dragging on forever I am limited the maximum number of players to 40 although I don't actually expect that many people to sign up. Ideally I'm looking for between 30 and 40 players to join as I think that is the optimum number for this game. [b]SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED. HERE IS A LINK TO THE GAME THREAD.[/b] [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=375149#post375149[/url] I'd like to thank (in advance) Arrows for offering to co-mod this one with me and for the help and ideas he's contributed to the fine tuning of this so far. We already know he's capable of some great write ups and I've already offered to co-mod his Heroes themed game when we get to that. :) So... what are you waiting for? Sign up now or miss out on the chance of a lifetime!! :cool: [b][u]PLAYERS[/b][/u] 1. Antithesis 2. Astil 3. BIGJOSH 4. Blasphemywebleed 5. Bluestar 6. Crychon 7. destiny 8. djthefunkchris 9. DreamGoddessLinfsey 10. Ghetto Anthony 11. gonvick 12. i effin rule 13. Imarevenant 14. jagilki 15. Lostrelms 16. machinesxe 17. masterded 18. midnightnick 19. mjdgoldeneye 20. Moe Hunter 21. Mr T Jobs To Me 22. nZane 23. panix04 24. rdsinclair 25. Self 26. Slim Jim 27. supermareo 28. TJRoH 29. The Aussie 30. The Shape 31. The Warrior 32. THEDEMONSEED 33. TheEdgeofReason 34. theoutlaw321 35. trypio 36. Wallbanger [b][u]ALTERNATES/RESERVES[/b][/u] 1. ShadowedFlames 2. cappyboy 3. Clarity 4. JackalBane 5.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived