Roster Manager

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I plan to add a few more GBW workers but not sure if all of them will be added. I'll do some research on Booker's promotion and see if I can create it. Might not have it up till Saturday though. Kinda busy right now with stuff. Here;s two workers who I intend to create in the next few days for GBW. Also check the GBW created promotion post cuz I made a list of the belts that need to be added to your game for GBW. Simon Ryme The Fan (Breaker Champion)

[B]The Fan[/B] ~Copy Derek Frazier~ DOB: Unknown Styles: Cruiserweight Size: Very Small Gimmick: Arrogant Finisher: Fan-Favorite Popularity: Tri State (12%) Others (0%) One of only two graduates out of the second class from the GBW Gym shows this man's desire. A ****y arrogant individual who's self believed right is to respresent the wrestling fans of GBW has made him few friends. His continual developement in GBW is made to end in one way, championship gold around his waste, whether now or later. The FAN is set on Living your dream as only he can. Contracts Ground Breaking Wrestling (Current GBW Breaker Champion)

[B]Simon Ryme[/B] ~Copy Derek Frazier~ DOB: Unknown Styles: Regular Wrestler Size: Middleweight Gimmick: Revengeful Finisher: Simon Cutter & Deep Red Driver Popularity: Tri State (15%) Others (0%) The founder and original leader of the rebelous group: 3XS has brought him much success as well as criticism in his early career.In mid 2005 the dynamic of 3XS would change as Scott and Matt would betray Simon causing him to lose and leave GBW per stipulations in a match-up against Derek Frazier. This event has left only a sense of revenge that brought Simon back to GBW. Gone are the days of the Vegas Prince, now all that remains is the anger that fuels his desire. Contracts Ground Breaking Wrestling Notes Former GBW Champion

[B]Pro Wrestling Alliance[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/tjb000/PWA.jpg[/IMG] Initials: PWA Owner: Booker Huffman Founded: 2006 Prestige: 10% Money: $190,000 Popularity: Midsouth (29%) Product 1vs1: 80% 2v2: 20% Intensity: 40% Danger: 60% H,H,L,VL,N,K,N,N,L,N,N,N Pro Wrestling Alliance (PWA) is an independent professional wrestling promotion based in Houston, Texas. Started in 2006 by former World Wrestling Entertainment star, World Championship Wrestling star, & multi-time World Champion Booker T. [U]Roster[/U] Booker T Brett Idol Chris Adams Da Beast Jared Steele Jessica Hatch Kelly Kevin Neico Nemisis Poison Rob Van Dam Samson Sharmell Tank Bishop Victor Imperial Porter [U]Titles[/U] PWA Heavyweight PWA Tag Team

All the wrestlers listed on the PWA roster are in the Hurryzone Database. Hurryzone has 90+ promotions and nearly 100 promotions. I would recomend it over any other database out there. I also will be posting cuts for The Fan and Simon Ryme. I have a Paul Burchill cut in the cuts thread and will be posting a Katie Lea cut soon.

[B]Naked Womens Wrestling League[/B] *Copy SHIMMER* Initials: NWWL Website: [url]http://www.nwwl.com/[/url] Staff Owner: Carmen Electra Head Booker: Jimmy Hart Womens Wresling:Entire Promotion T&A: High face/Heel: None Risque: Key Feature Popularity USA: 8% Others: 0% Roster Megan Summers (Host) Angel Of Desire Cleopatra Dark Angel Harriet Bush Lady Serpentine Ninja Chops Princess of Pain Samantha Sixx Selena Sanchez Spitney Beers Tiny Tina Trish the Dish Twin Peaks Annie Social April Hunter Melissa Coates

Just stumbled across this, really good idea, it keeps people up to date so they don't have to sit around and wait for updates to come out. Guess I'll add two cents to it. Apparently Rey Mysterio blew one of his biceps out in South America, and it sounds pretty bad because he's going to Dr. Andrews tomorrow, and that means surgery most of the time. So get ready to add Mysterio to the injury file.

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne;372814]it's a created promotion[/QUOTE] Considering that this thread is for things in the real world, coupled with the fact that there's an official website for that promotion ([url]http://www.gbwrestling.com/)[/url], I'd say that was a pretty ignorant comment. And Bobinc is probably right. Maybe 3-7% in Tri-State, 0% everywhere else. I doubt it even warrants adding.

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne;372819]hmm..[/QUOTE] Usually I don't comment on absolutely useless posts like this, because I end up just creating another useless post, but honestly... Is there even a point to typing 5 characters that do absolutely nothing to further the discussion?

[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;371400][B]Ground Breaking Wrestling[/B] ~Copy Maryland Championship Wrestling~ Opened: 2003 Prestige: 5% Money: $100,000 Popularity: Tri State (8%) US (1%) Others (0%) Ground Breaking Wrestling is a independent wrestling promotion based in Hanover, Pennsylvania. 1vs1 80% 2vs2 20% Match Ratio 80% Minor Match: 5 Medium Match: 10 Main Match: 15 Intensity: 60 Danger: 30 Womens Wrestling: None T&A: None Face/Heel: None Product Appeal: M,K,L,VL,N,L,N,N,L,N,N,N [/QUOTE] check your product settings. The intensity/danger defaults don't work with the product you have provided.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;372817]Just stumbled across this, really good idea, it keeps people up to date so they don't have to sit around and wait for updates to come out. Guess I'll add two cents to it. Apparently Rey Mysterio blew one of his biceps out in South America, and it sounds pretty bad because he's going to Dr. Andrews tomorrow, and that means surgery most of the time. So get ready to add Mysterio to the injury file.[/QUOTE] Is this the WWE Mysterio or the other one? [QUOTE=Akki;372818]Considering that this thread is for things in the real world, coupled with the fact that there's an official website for that promotion ([url]http://www.gbwrestling.com/)[/url], I'd say that was a pretty ignorant comment. And Bobinc is probably right. Maybe 3-7% in Tri-State, 0% everywhere else. I doubt it even warrants adding.[/QUOTE] No one ever said you have to add it. And the popularity was originally 5% and changed to 2 or 3 in Tri State and 0 everywhere else. I use Hurryzone with over 90 promotions so I just like having alot of promotions. Plus the fact that I go to the shows there monthy made me just want to have it in my game since I may start training there or at a friend of mines promotion. [QUOTE=Michael Wayne;372829]check your product settings. The intensity/danger defaults don't work with the product you have provided.[/QUOTE] I checked them but my game has 60/30 intensity and danger. I will be adding Brew City Wrestling, part of the AWA either tonight or saturday.

Not trying to slam this thread or anything (as everyone will say its just info), but I dont see the point to an up to the second database. Once you start a game it takes a life of its own from there and so unless you are starting a new game every day or even once a week (which seems extreme and waste of purchase) I think a monthly or bi-monthly update would more than sufice. Personally I think about 4-6 months updates would be plenty. :D

Not bashing you either but not everyone starts dynasty at the same time. Therefore having this thread updated often helps people no matter when they start a dynasty. Kets say I dont update this for a month and WWE cuts 12 guys after that. Joe Smo wants to start a dynasty next week and wont have those changes if he didnt know about them. Just cuz one person doesnt want to update there database often doesnt mean someone else wont want to. Also just saw on wwe.com about Mysterio. Gonna wait and see if he is gonna be at PPV before I pout him on injured list.

Archived