Roster Manager

[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;373473][B]Brew City Wrestling[/B] *Copy AWA* BCW [url]www.brewcitywrestling1.com[/url] Founded: 1980? Money: $100,000 Popularity: Midwest (8%) Other US (2%) [U]Roster[/U] Keith Walker Matt Longtime Dysfunction Din T. Moore[/QUOTE] ================== keep up the good work mate

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;373821]Yeah I watch them and considering there ratings are improving and catching up to the WWE so do alot more people. My ratings in my game came from the database I downloaded. 55% for ROH is completely ludacris and TNA at 70%. What a joke.[/QUOTE] how are they catching? Their ratings have been 1.0-1.2 which is what they've been for the better part of two years. ECW is still beating them in ratings. And they're a 3rd brand. Considering people are leaving TNA pretty much left and right as of late, the only ones wanting to work there are the "WWE castoffs" Low-Ki quit Konnan quit Chris Harris quit and signed with WWE Ron Killings quit and signed with WWE Cassidy Rilley was signed by WWE some time ago and was only recently released Monty Brown quit signed with WWE and was later released due to personal reasons Austin Aries quit Raven's gone TNA at 85% would basically be putting them at WWE's level and they're far from that. It took WWE 50+ years to not only gather the following they have, but the prestige as well. No way is TNA even close. 75% at best.

Kurt Angle is hardly a WWE castoff. Doesnt have a push for life like Triple H who is guarenteed a title since he nailing Vince's daughter. A big reason behind Jeff hardy's push is so he dont leave for TNA agin. ECW isnt beating Impact either. The way Smackdown has been they wont be much longer either. Considering WWE prestige is 100 and 85-90 isnt that close as far as prestige goes. ROH 70-75 isnt even what the AWA and NWA prestige ratings are. (82/84) They were good once but there pretty much dead now. Just dont feel that NWA or AWA should be higher than the clear #2 and #3 promotions in the US. They have great tradition but what are they now? This is basically opinion based but getting others point of views is always nice. Also if there's anyone that will watch the WWE PPV let me know how Rey Mysterio does. Just wondering if he'll wrestle with an injury or if its really that bad.

[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;373821]Yeah I watch them and considering there ratings are improving and catching up to the WWE so do alot more people. My ratings in my game came from the database I downloaded. 55% for ROH is completely ludacris and TNA at 70%. What a joke.[/QUOTE] 55% and 70% for RoH and TNA respectively sounds okay to me. I mean, while both promotions are popular they are not exactly "prestigious", they don't have long histories or some great legacy. WWE for being the biggest promotion in the world could be seen as prestigious, AJPW before the NOAH split could be seen as prestigious for having a fairly long history and a reputation for excellent wrestling. TNA is a rushed promotion that still feels to me like it's struggling to get somewhere, rather than being there yet. But hey, that's just me. Everyone has their opinion.

[B]Floyd Mayweather Jr[/B] *Quick Add* Short Name: Pretty Boy DOB: February 1977 Role: MMA Brawler Size: Lightweight Popularity: Superstar Skill: High Floyd Mayweather Jr has a record of 39-0 (25 KOs or TKOs). He is the son of Floyd Mayweather, Sr., a former welterweight boxing contender. Recently made his debut for the WWE attacking Big Show and breaking his nose. [U]Contracts[/U] WWE Smackdown (Pay Per Appearance) Gimmick: Boxer Rating: A* Wrestler: Sometimes Manager: Sometimes Personality: Usually

The above Mayweather, I was debating between Medium-High as his skill. Hasnt wrestled yet but his role as MMA Brawler was as close to boxer as there was. As far as his skill in that goes he's the best Pound for Pound fighter right now and possibly ever. I would still rank Rocky Marciano ahead of him. So you could use Medium or High as his skill level. Its your preference. He is scheduled to be at Wrestle Mania and on Raw tonight. Rajah.com has more on his fued with Big Show.

[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;374664]The above Mayweather, I was debating between Medium-High as his skill. Hasnt wrestled yet but his role as MMA Brawler was as close to boxer as there was. As far as his skill in that goes he's the best Pound for Pound fighter right now and possibly ever. I would still rank Rocky Marciano ahead of him. So you could use Medium or High as his skill level. Its your preference. He is scheduled to be at Wrestle Mania and on Raw tonight. Rajah.com has more on his fued with Big Show.[/QUOTE] Being the best "Pound For Pound" boxer means nothing when it comes to wrestling skills. At best I would say he should have medium brawling and some MMA as boxing isn't MMA as defined by TEW. I would also give him medium safety and a mid-high stiffness at best as he broke the Big Shows nose with his punch. As for in the game in my opinion he is a personality with med-high popularity without the skills to have a good wrestling match.

I'm sure he has more skill than the Ogor Khali. I have him listed as a Personality but he is supposed to be in either a tag Team match or singles match vs Big Show depending on Mysterios severity of the injury. The guy is an athlete, alot more than some WWE wrestlers can say. (Big Daddy V, Khali) I would give him high mic skills too since the guy is no stranger to talking trash. Khali's skill consist of... Oooga Booga Oooga Booga Khali Bomb Vice Grip Chop And yet the WWE put a belt on the freak of nature.

[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;374714]I'm sure he has more skill than the Ogor Khali. I have him listed as a Personality but he is supposed to be in either a tag Team match or singles match vs Big Show depending on Mysterios severity of the injury. The guy is an athlete, alot more than some WWE wrestlers can say. (Big Daddy V, Khali) I would give him high mic skills too since the guy is no stranger to talking trash. Khali's skill consist of... Oooga Booga Oooga Booga Khali Bomb Vice Grip Chop And yet the WWE put a belt on the freak of nature.[/QUOTE] The big difference is those guys have had real wrestling training. They may not be the greatest but they have been trained. I also am not sure about giving him high mic I would say high charisma. As trash talking doesn't translate to good story telling skills.

I've followed Floyd's career since he was in the Olympics and he should have good mic skills. If I'm not mistaken alot of WWE Champion Randy Orton's mic work is based around trash talking. Just because Khali has had training doesnt mean he is better than someone without it. There are people who pick stuff up very quickly. I doubt WWE would have him in a match at Wrestle Mania if they didnt feel he could wrestle. There's been numerous people without training who have wrestled. He's got time until Wrestle Mania to learn some stuff. Plus WWE should just put him and Big Show in a boxing match. I'd love to see Big Show get hit with a 4 punch combo again. The angle with Mayweather is probally going to involve Oscar de la Hoya since he's supposed to be at Wrestle Mania and Mayweather vs De La Hoya II is in September.

[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;374751]I've followed Floyd's career since he was in the Olympics and he should have good mic skills. If I'm not mistaken alot of WWE Champion Randy Orton's mic work is based around trash talking. Just because Khali has had training doesnt mean he is better than someone without it. There are people who pick stuff up very quickly. I doubt WWE would have him in a match at Wrestle Mania if they didnt feel he could wrestle. There's been numerous people without training who have wrestled. He's got time until Wrestle Mania to learn some stuff. Plus WWE should just put him and Big Show in a boxing match. I'd love to see Big Show get hit with a 4 punch combo again. The angle with Mayweather is probally going to involve Oscar de la Hoya since he's supposed to be at Wrestle Mania and Mayweather vs De La Hoya II is in September.[/QUOTE] A trained wrestler is better then any non-trained wrestler.

[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;374781]Maybe so but wrestling is fake. Its acting and it wont take long for Floyd to learn. It takes alot more skill to do what Mayweather does than what Big Show does.[/QUOTE] are you kidding me. Wrestling can be way harder then boxing. Granted good physical training is needed for boxing but in boxing you are allowed to actually hit people. I am tired of debating your stat giving (which is way to generous) so give every non wrestler that shows up high skills I'm sure your main events of pete rose & kevin federline will be great. Wrestling and boxing are very different.

[QUOTE=JamIcon1983;374751]I doubt WWE would have him in a match at Wrestle Mania if they didnt feel he could wrestle. There's been numerous people without training who have wrestled. He's got time until Wrestle Mania to learn some stuff.[/QUOTE] it's not hard to do a couple of moves. Most of the "divas" can't even run the ropes right and they were put into the ring with virtually no experience whatsoever. Like I said, it's not hard to do a few moves. You just said yourself while you "doubt" they would, that they've done it. WCW did it too.. Here's a few other people with no "experience" in wrestling who worked matches and those said matches also sucked. Dennis Rodman Karl Malone Jay Leno Lawrence Taylor Kevin Green Kevin Federline Just because you learned a few moves doesn't put you on the same field as wrestlers. [QUOTE=JamIcon1983;373974]You may want to put Abyss on the injured list. He's going to be off air for a few months and return with a new gimmick.[/QUOTE] just set him to inactive while he's offscreen.

[QUOTE=bobinc;374816]are you kidding me. Wrestling can be way harder then boxing. Granted good physical training is needed for boxing but in boxing you are allowed to actually hit people. I am tired of debating your stat giving (which is way to generous) so give every non wrestler that shows up high skills I'm sure your main events of pete rose & kevin federline will be great. Wrestling and boxing are very different.[/QUOTE] Wrestling is acting. Its fake. Not real. You dont need to be able to take punches. Boxing you take a beating if your not good. Wrestling you become WWE Champ like Khali. No wrestling is not harder than boxing. Go get Khali Bomb, Chopped a few times, and vice grip and then punched about 100 times by Mike Tyson and tell me which hurts more. Might wanna cover your ear though in case he's hungry.That saying you would actaully be able to stand up long enough to take that many punches. I'll take 100 Khali Bombs over 100Mike Tyson punches anyday. Everyone has there opinion. You dont like it. Guess what DONT USE IT. Real hard isnt it.

Archived