1. 1. FM dynasty

• Scotland
    • Engerland
    • Republic of Ireland
    • Northern Ireland
    • Wales
    • Faroe Islands
    • Other (specify)

Ok I'm going to do a FM dynasty as i've just finished my first FM08 30 year career. As Chris Caufield is doing a club dynasty I was going to an international dynasty. My first thought was doing a total underdog one of the Faroe Islands but i'll let you lot decide. The choices are the home nations + Faroes. Scotland England Republic Of Ireland Northen Ireland Wales Faroe Islands Other (specify) I'll leave the poll open until 6pm tomorrow. I'll be running the Scottish & English leagues along with the dynasty and will post on transfers and competitions etc as well. It is my plan to stay with the same nation for the full 30 years, unless I get sacked.

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;371747]True :p I've wont he olympics with Turkey and the european championships with Scotland surely I could manage a draw with England :p I'm hoping for the Faroes :D[/QUOTE] I've only ever once taken England to the World Cup Final. We had a hard fought 2-1 win against Brazil in the Semi-Final so confidence was high, especially after we realised we were playing against Scotland in the final! :D Fate can be cruel at times though. I'd developed Graham (Graeme?) Port into a phenomenal player so it was no surprise that Scotland had him in their first team squad. After everything I had done for him and what does he go and do? Score two goals between 80 and 90 minutes which left the result as 2-1 to Scotland.... He was released from Manchester United during the next transfer season. ;)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;371750]I've only ever once taken England to the World Cup Final. We had a hard fought 2-1 win against Brazil in the Semi-Final so confidence was high, especially after we realised we were playing against Scotland in the final! :D Fate can be cruel at times though. I'd developed Graham (Graeme?) Port into a phenomenal player so it was no surprise that Scotland had him in their first team squad. After everything I had done for him and what does he go and do? Score two goals between 80 and 90 minutes which left the result as 2-1 to Scotland.... He was released from Manchester United during the next transfer season. ;)[/QUOTE] Well thats irony for you ;) Sean Maloney turns into a world class player around 2010/2011 so its pretty easy to be successfull with Scotland when he is on form.

Archived