Exciting News!Well for me

jamck

My exciting news is that the Eagles are going to be playing in Moncton at the same place the Rolling Stones played at and that the WWE is coming to Moncton which is like a 2-3 hour drive for me which is the closest they have been to me in like 7 years:eek: .I would like to go to the WWE event because it would be the first wrestling event I have ever been to live but I doubt I will go to either and I doubt anyone really cares but I just wanted to say this you can close it if you want:)

[QUOTE=jamck;372367]My exciting news is that the Eagles are going to be playing in Moncton at the same place the Rolling Stones played at and that the WWE is coming to Moncton which is like a 2-3 hour drive for me which is the closest they have been to me in like 7 years:eek: .I would like to go to the WWE event because it would be the first wrestling event I have ever been to live but I doubt I will go to either and I doubt anyone really cares but I just wanted to say this you can close it if you want:)[/QUOTE] Now when you say the Eagles are you talking about the crappy Football team or one of the greatest bands of all time?

[QUOTE=masterded;372369]Now when you say the Eagles are you talking about the crappy Football team or one of the greatest bands of all time?[/QUOTE] How about those Vikings winning the SuperBowl? Wait... How about them winning their division? Wait... How about them making the playoffs? No? :eek: :rolleyes: (I'm just guessing you're a Vikings fan. If you're not, substitute your team with them. If your team made the playoffs, you're a band-wagoning loser! :p )

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;372683]How about those Vikings winning the SuperBowl? Wait... How about them winning their division? Wait... How about them making the playoffs? No? :eek: :rolleyes: (I'm just guessing you're a Vikings fan. If you're not, substitute your team with them. If your team made the playoffs, you're a band-wagoning loser! :p )[/QUOTE] I am a Vikings fan. You know the team with the best rookie in Football. You know the team that has a great chance of having McNabb as QB next year. :D Though they do suck.

[QUOTE=masterded;372691]I am a Vikings fan. You know the team with the best rookie in Football. You know the team that has a great chance of having McNabb as QB next year. :D Though they do suck.[/QUOTE] The Vikings were TERRIBLE the year before Adrian got there. The Eagles were good that year. Things change constantly. You can't say (most) teams simply "suck". In addition, the Eagles were injured for most of the season. The Vikings were simply bad 2 years ago (and were only ok this year)! BTW, I think just about every other team has a great chance of having him as QB... The Bears, The Vikings, etc. :rolleyes: He's the most injury prone and erratic QB in the league, and has been going downhill since the SuperBowl. If you'll give us someone decent, you can have him! (Kolb isn't a great option, but maybe Feeley can be an ok transition guy...)

Archived