NEO: Giving Back (C-Verse)

[b]Monday, Week 1, January 2007[/b] It’s like the famous quote from Godfather III, “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.” Being related to a famous person can make it hard for most people, but for me I guess it wasn’t a big deal. Maybe it was because I was young during his height of popularity, or maybe it was I was close with him, or maybe it was the fact that I “invested” a small amount of money (couldn’t be more than 50 dollars) in his first project. In any case, that investment was the best decision I ever made in my live because the famous relative of mine was J.K. Stallings Jr. and that project was the ground breaking e-mail software that turned him into a billionaire and me into a millionaire. Being a millionaire at the age of 11 might screw up some kids, but luckily I turned out alright. My parents were smart enough to hind the fact I had a lot of money till I was a teenager. And even then all my money was locked away in trusts, bonds, and stocks, which turned that small investment into something I could live off of for the rest of my life. Back to the point, because of my relation to J.K., I spent many a summer traveling with him and his parents during his ownership of Hollyweird Grappling Company. During this time I grew to appreciate everything about the business, from the wrestlers to the bookers to the stage crew. And it’s that appreciation that had made me decide on doing what I am about to do… “James, are you should about this? This plan is crazy.” “Look, J.K. I realize that the plan sounds weird, but so did creating a company to compete with the SWF from scratch. I know what I am doing.” “But for the money you have put into the venture you could have advertised, gotten a TV deal, and hired talented, known wrestlers and turned around a profit in a year or two.” “J.K., it’s not about the money. It’s about giving back. Young wrestlers need more places to get a chance to work and I can give them that.” “Well, then all I have to say is good luck cousin.” [QUOTE][b]OOC:[/b] With less than six months left till the release of TEW 2008, I thought I’d give a 2007 dynasty one more shot before giving up the ghost and move on to 2008. After a highly successful $0, 0 prestige, 5% overness game a couple of months ago, I thought of “re-doing” that game, but after only a few months I stopped because it just didn’t feel the same. I also tried to start up a couple of other ideas, but I couldn’t get into them enough. So after some braining storming, I settled on a concept I haven’t seen done, an American 0 pop, 0 prestige touring promotion. I’ve given myself one million dollars, so I don’t have to worry about running out of money. However, I will be trying to run the promotion as if it regular promotion without money. That said, here are the rest of the specifics of the promotion: [b]Name:[/b] NEO Championship Wrestling [b]Abbreviation:[/b] NEO [b]Location:[/b] Great Lakes (United States) [b]Match Ratio:[/b] 80% [b]Intensity:[/b] 20% [b]Danger:[/b] 40% [b]Cash:[/b] $1,000,000 [b]Pop:[/b] 0% [b]Prestige:[/b] 0% [b]Face/Heel:[/b] Medium [b]Key Feature:[/b] Mainstream [b]Heavy:[/b] Traditional, Modern [b]Medium:[/b] Comedy [b]Low:[/b] Hardcore, Lucha Libre [b]Very Low:[/b] Cult, Pure [/QUOTE]

[b]Monday, Week 3, January 2007 NEO Headquarters Dearborn, MI[/b] It's been two weeks and already it feels like two months. I was able to secure a nice office to run the promotion from a friend of the family. It's not much, but it should be more than enough for what I need. Besides, I'm not sure if I want to let people know exactly how much money I have just yet. A good number of people in the business know who I am, but most of the younger wrestlers don't. And that's the way I want it. If they realized who I am and how much money I have, their expectation might be too high. Anyway, after getting settled in I started making some calls. The very first person I called was [b]Reese Paige[/b]. Ten years ago, she was considered one of the most exciting female wrestling talents around (despite the fact she was only 21 at the time). She wrestled all over the world and was supposed to be the next big thing. However, history wasn't kind to her. At the young age of 23, Reese was forced to retire due to multiple leg injuries she'd suffer over her short career. Since then, she's become a wrestling road agent and a personal trainer. The conversation didn't take long before she agreed to become our full-time agent, as well as our Color Commentator for all NEO DVDs. The next person I called was a local announcer named [b]Martin Theocott[/b]. He was a former high school basketball star and got into sports casting by calling basketball games on local radio. Martin's a huge wrestling fan and he sometimes helps out with independent promotions around the area. It took a bit more time to convince him, but once I mentioned he'd be working nine times per month and two out of every three month he agreed on the spot. My final call went out to a referee named Oz Lord. Besides having an unusual name, Ozzie also is unusual in the fact that he is a Canadian referee who wants to work in Mexico. In any case, it seems that he was looking to get a job closer to his home in Windsor and jumped at the chance to work with us. I've also been able to secure a roster of 16 hungry workers looking to make a name for themselves as well as turn NEO Championship Wrestling into a promotion they could be proud of. I'm not going to spoil who've I've signed, but let's just say that they are a diverse bunch.

[QUOTE=MaxxHexx;373843]A hardcore lucha indy? $1,000,000? Sign Me Up! Can't wait for the roster![/QUOTE] Actually, I'd call NEO a Cutting Edge/Sports Entertainment (or Butting Edgertainment, if you will) fed, since that is the Key Feature. The product is based off RPW's product in Derek B's awesome C-Verse '97 mod. On a side note, the other idea I was strongly considering was bringing back RPW in the modern day.

[quote][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO_banner.png[/IMG] [/center] [FONT="Arial Narrow"][size=3] [center][b]Welcome to NEO Championship Wrestling[/b][/center] NEO Championship Wrestling would like to welcome you to the beginning the aptly named, Genesis tour. Kicking off the tour, will be a 16 man tournament with the winner becoming the first ever NEO Champion! The tournament will run throughout the month of February and the opening round matches will be starting this week. Feel free you send in predictions, as the winner will receive a free NEO T-Shirt and two free NEO DVDs! Night one will see the young Ben Williams go up against the even younger RIPW star, Raphael. “The White Angel” Frankie Dee looks to make an impact against fellow Canadian, the dancing fanatic Tempest Appleby. In a battle of foreigners, the Japanese young lion, Evil Spirit takes on the highly touted Mexican prospect, Velocidad. Finally, in the main event, we’ll see Dazzling Dave Diamond take on the loudmouth Canadian, Jerry Martin. Night two kicks off with the IWC’s own, Mark Smart taking on the demonic, DeCipher. CGC’s Christian Price will face off against the largest man on the roster, Titan, while Kashmir Singh takes on the mysterious enigma known as Nomad. In the main event and last matchup of the opening round, two highly talented, but overlooked Canadians mix it up as the up and coming, Cal Sanders, takes on the “The Trademark” Thomas Morgan.[/quote][/size][/FONT] Week One Cards: Night One Opening Round: Evil Spirit vs. Velocidad Opening Round: Ben Williams vs. Raphael Opening Round: Frankie Dee vs. Tempest Appleby Opening Round: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Jerry Martin Night Two Opening Round: DeCiper vs. Mark Smart Opening Round: Christian Price vs. Titan Opening Round: Kashmir Singh vs. Nomad Opening Round: Cal Sanders vs. Thomas Morgan [quote][b]OOC:[/b] Feel free to try and guess how the whole tournament is going to turn out. I’m not going to tell you how the tournament is seeded, so you are going to have to do some guessing there. However, At the end of the tour, the top tournament predictor as well as the top predictor of the whole tour will each be able to influence my booking of NEO in some fashion (though I’m not sure exactly what that will be).[/quote]

Night One Opening Round: Evil Spirit vs. [B]Velocidad[/B] Opening Round: Ben Williams vs. [B]Raphael[/B] Opening Round: [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Tempest Appleby Opening Round: [B]Dazzling Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Jerry Martin Night Two Opening Round: [B]DeCiper[/B] vs. Mark Smart Opening Round: [B]Christian Price[/B] vs. Titan Opening Round: [B]Kashmir Singh[/B] vs. Nomad Opening Round: Cal Sanders vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] There are my predictions. If I had to go out on limb and pick a winner right now it would be triple D. Until the Dazzling One is defeated he has be to favorite.

Night One Opening Round: Evil Spirit vs. [B]Velocidad[/B] Opening Round: Ben Williams vs. [B]Raphael[/B] Opening Round: [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Tempest Appleby Opening Round: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. [B]Jerry Martin[/B] Night Two Opening Round: [B]DeCiper[/B] vs. Mark Smart Opening Round: Christian Price vs. [B]Titan[/B] Opening Round: Kashmir Singh vs. [B]Nomad[/B] Opening Round: Cal Sanders vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] As the TradeMark I am, I'm going with Thomas Morgan to win the whole thing.

[I]I'm generally a fan of Cornellverse ' Start Up Indy' diaries and I like the look of this one so far[/I] Night One Opening Round: Evil Spirit vs. [B]Velocidad[/B] Opening Round: Ben Williams vs. [B]Raphael[/B] Opening Round: [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Tempest Appleby Opening Round: [B]Dazzling Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Jerry Martin Night Two Opening Round: DeCiper vs. [B]Mark Smart [/B]Opening Round: Christian Price vs. [B]Titan[/B] Opening Round: [B]Kashmir Singh[/B] vs. Nomad Opening Round: Cal Sanders vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] [I]Just to be a bit different form the other two who have predicted already, I'm going to tip Frankie Dee to win the whole thing.[/I]

Night One Opening Round: Evil Spirit vs. [B]Velocidad[/B] Opening Round: Ben Williams vs. [B]Raphael[/B] Opening Round: [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Tempest Appleby Opening Round: [B]Dazzling Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Jerry Martin Night Two Opening Round: [B]DeCiper[/B] vs. Mark Smart Opening Round: Christian Price vs. [B]Titan[/B] Opening Round: [B]Kashmir Singh[/B] vs. Nomad Opening Round: [B]Cal Sanders[/B] vs. Thomas Morgan Maybe I get lucky with his destiny stat, but Cal Sanders in my oppinion is the best US indy talent. Quick to gain overness-Quick to gain stats. If this was a fed for the young unestablished guys I would push Cal to the moon. Even if not for the full tournament win he should get past Morgan.

Opening Round: Evil Spirit vs. [B]Velocidad[/B] Opening Round: Ben Williams vs.[B] Raphael[/B] Opening Round: [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Tempest Appleby Opening Round: [B]Dazzling Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Jerry Martin Opening Round: DeCiper vs.[B] Mark Smart[/B] Opening Round: Christian Price vs. [B]Titan[/B] Opening Round: Kashmir Singh vs. [B]Nomad[/B] Opening Round: Cal Sanders vs.[B] Thomas Morgan[/B] Dee, Diamond, Morgan and Smart to make the last 4 (complete guesses with no brackets, of course :) ) Diamond vs Smart in the final, Diamond to win. Because really, how can you look past Triple D? :D

Night One Opening Round: [B]Evil Spirit[/B] vs. Velocidad Opening Round: Ben Williams vs. [B]Raphael[/B] Opening Round: [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Tempest Appleby Opening Round: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. [B]Jerry Martin[/B] Night Two Opening Round: DeCiper vs. [B]Mark Smart[/B] Opening Round: Christian Price vs. [B]Titan[/B] Opening Round: [B]Kashmir Singh[/B] vs. Nomad Opening Round: Cal Sanders vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] If they are paired up after this..... Evil Spirit vs. [B]Raphael[/B] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Jerry Martin Mark Smart vs. [B]Titan[/B] Kashmir Singh vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] Then this.... Raphael vs. [B]Frankie Dee[/B] Titan vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] Frankie Dee vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B]

Did I hear my name mentioned? :) [b][u]Night One[/u][/b] Opening Round: [b]Evil Spirit[/b] vs. Velocidad Opening Round: Ben Williams vs. [b]Raphael[/b] Opening Round: [b]Frankie Dee[/b] vs. Tempest Appleby Opening Round: [b]Dazzling Dave Diamond[/b] vs. Jerry Martin [b][u]Night Two[/u][/b] Opening Round: DeCiper vs. [b]Mark Smart[/b] Opening Round: Christian Price vs. [b]Titan[/b] Opening Round: Kashmir Singh vs. [b]Nomad[/b] Opening Round: [b]Cal Sanders[/b] vs. Thomas Morgan

[b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/Genesis_banner.png[/IMG] NEO Genesis Tour: Night One Tuesday, Week 1, February 2007 8 people @ Ohio Jewish Center[/center][/b] Thomas Morgan comes down to the center of the ring with the young masked wrestler known as Velocidad. Morgan says that he is here to help bring along the next generation of wrestlers while he still has the physical ability to do so. He then says that standing the man standing next to him, Velocidad, might be the most promising wrestler he’s ever seen. Velocidad takes the microphone says, [COLOR="darkblue"]“HellomynameisVelocidad.Nicetomeetyou.”[/COLOR] Morgan tries not to laugh at Velocidad’s [i]"run on"[/i] sentence and rolls out of the ring as Velocidad’s opponent, Evil Spirit makes his way to the ring. [b]Rating: E+[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/EvilSpirit.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] Opening Round: Evil Spirit vs. Velocidad[/b][/center] I’m a little disappointed with how this match came out. The match was awkward do to a problem of chemistry and a lack of psychology. Still, it was a pretty fun matchup as the young man from Mexico used his speed to overcome the well rounded rookie from Japan with a well timed Velocidad Tornado. [b]Result: Velocidad defeated Evil Spirit in 8:35 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E-[/b] Backstage we see Mark Smart helping Ben Williams warm up for his upcoming match with Raphael. Calling themselves the Internet Wrestling Connection, the two put over the fact that know one was watched as much wrestling as they have. Because of this, they believe they will have what it takes to overcome any opponent. [b]Rating: E[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/BenWilliams.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Raphael.jpg[/IMG] Opening Round: Ben Williams vs. Raphael[/b][/center] All the tape watching in the world isn’t going to mean anything if your body can’t isn’t up to the task. Williams was able to keep up with the better conditioned Rapahel for a few minutes, but was unable to counter out of Rapahel’s heel hook submission called Poetic Justice. [b]Result: Raphael defeated Ben Williams in 7:06 by submission[/b] [b]Rating: E[/b] After the match Raphael picks up the mike and tells Ben Williams, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“It doesn’t matter how much tape you watch. As long as you are a fat slob like the rest of these fans, you’ll never be better than Wrestling’s Finest Artist, Raphael.”[/COLOR] [b]Rating: E[/b] [center][b] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/TempestAppleby.jpg[/IMG] Opening Round: Frankie Dee vs. Tempest Appleby[/b][/center] In another slight disappointment, Frankie Dee took an Tempest Appleby in the third contest of the night. The match centered around a lot of comedy spots from Appleby in contrast to Dee’s intense striking style. Even with a few miscues from The White Angel he still was able to put Tempest Appleby away with a Shinanju Kick. [b]Result: Frankie Dee defeated Tempest Appleby in 13:48 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E[/b] Dazzling Dave Diamond is backstage and says that he is grateful for getting an opportunity to compete in NEO and that he is going to make the most of his time here. His upcoming opponent and resident loudmouth, Jerry Martin, interrupts and states that he will show everyone that Dave Diamond just can’t cut it as a professional wrestler. [b]Rating: E+[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/DazzlingDaveDiamond.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/JerryMartin.jpg[/IMG] Opening Round: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Jerry Martin[/b][/center] In a change of pace from the rest of the show, the main event featured an old school brawl between Triple D and Jerry Martin. For most of the match Martin tried to outsmart the physically stronger Diamond with stalling tactics and good old fashion cheating. However, Triple D was just too strong and moved on to the quarter finals after connecting with the Dazzle Driver. [b]Result: Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Jerry Martin in 10:15 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E[/b] [center][size=4][b]Overall: E[/b][/center][/size]

[b]Tuesday, Week 1, February 2007 Ohio Jewish Center Toledo, OH[/b] After the show… [COLOR="Black"]“I can’t believe that many people came to the show. It didn’t look half bad out there. Reese, you took the tickets today. How many people actually paid to see the show?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]“Well if you get take out of the family members, the Jewish people that were able to get in for free with their membership cards, and those free tickets we gave out to the local eateries. Eight.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]“Heh, I knew it was going to be bad, but I didn't think the number was going to be THAT low. I guess everyone has to start somewhere, right? Reese, please don’t tell the boys. They were pretty excited at the size of the crowd. I’d rather not spoil it for them.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]“No problem cuttie pie.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]“How many times will I have to tell you to stop that!?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]“I'm always going to call you that because I'm always going to remember as that cute kid that was always at the HGC events ten years ago.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]“…fine Just don't call me that in front of the other worker, ok?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]"Sure thing." *giggle*[/COLOR]

[b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/Genesis_banner.png[/IMG] NEO Genesis Tour: Night Two Thursday, Week 1, February 2007 9 people @ Ohio Jewish Center[/center][/b] As DeCipher makes his way to the ring, he takes the time to scare some of the kids whose parents didn’t paid to see the show. Strangely, I felt happier about seeing those children cry than I probably should have. [b]Rating: D[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/DeCipher.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/MarkSmart.jpg[/IMG] Opening Round: DeCipher vs. Mark Smart[/b][/center] In another awkward bout (-_-), Mark Smart tried to get revenge in the name of the fans by besting the now hated demon from Mexico, DeCipher. The match was fairly open, however Smart is able to claim victory. After DeCipher, hit his head on the turnbuckle, Mark Smart was able to land his patented Smart Attack. [b]Mark Smart defeated DeCipher in 9:44 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E[/b] In the center of the ring is Sienna DeVille and her client, Titan. Sienna, known for her work in BSC or so I’ve heard (…<_<…>_>…yeah that’s the ticket!), hypes Titan as the next BIG thing in wrestling and promises that her top client will be the first ever NEO Champion. [b]Rating: E[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/ChristianPrice.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Titan.jpg[/IMG] Opening Round: Christian Price vs. Titan[/b][/center] Poor Christian Price. This was more of a beating than a match. I’ve got to hand it to Price though. He held in there for a good while before getting the receiving end of a Titanic Choke Slam. After that it was academic as Oz Lord counted 1…2…3. [b]Titan defeated Christian Price in 5:32 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E[/b] Adding insult to injury, Titan picks up Price and gives him another choke slam for good measure. The large heavyweight kicks Christian out of the ring and Sienna and Titan start to celebrate their victory. [b]Rating: D-[/b] The wrestler known as Nomad stands in what looks like a dark alley. The young man proceeds to cut a very abstract promo talking about reincarnation, global warning, and his upcoming match with Kashmir Singh. I’m not really sure if I actually understood what he was talking about, but I now have a strange urge to kill a massive amount of people in an attempt to get turn them into trees in their next lives. [b]Rating: E[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Nomad.jpg[/IMG] Opening Round: Kashmir Singh vs. Nomad[/b][/center] Nomad’s promo style might be abstract, but his in-ring style is far from it. The aggressive Nomad showed his mean streak by getting in a vicious shot to Kashmir’s head before the bell, . The veteran Singh was able to turn the tide with his own offense; however the initial damage inflicted to Kashmir’s head caught up with him when Nomad hit the Drift Shift for a three count. [b]Nomad defeated Kashmir Singh in 10:48 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E[/b] In the back, Thomas Morgan is in the locker room giving some advice to Christian Price. Another overlooked Canadian, Cal Sanders, comes up to Morgan and tells Price not to trust Thomas. [color=darkgreen]“Thomas Morgan says that he is here to help. That’s a bold face lie! Morgan, just like everyone else in this world, is in it for himself and when the time is right he will stab everyone in back.”[/color] Thomas Morgan takes the high road and just tells him that he’ll meet him in the ring. [b]Rating: E-[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/CalSanders.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] Opening Round: Cal Sanders vs. Thomas Morgan[/b][/center] In no real surprised, the last match in the opening round was the best match-up, as Cal Sanders and Thomas Morgan faced off. The match started off with Morgan taking advantage of the younger Sanders with a series of wrestling holds. Sanders struggled to counter out of each situation, but eventually was able to turn the tables. However, Morgan had no trouble countering the hold, annoying an already frustrated Call Sanders. In the end, it was this frustration that was Cal’s downfall. As Cal argued a two count with Oz Lord, Thomas Morgan surprised Sanders with a kick to the gut, setting up Morgan’s “famous” Trademark DDT (double underhook DDT). [b]Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders in 12:54 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E+[/b] [center][size=4][b]Overall: E[/b][/center][/size]
[quote] [b][u]Prediction Results:[/u][/b] [b]theringmaster:[/b] 5/8 [b]Showtime4Lajf:[/b] 6/8 [b]Tigerkinney:[/b] 7/8 [b]MaxxHexx:[/b] 5/8 [b]Jaded:[/b] 8/8 [b]GDE71:[/b] 5/8 [b]derek_b:[/b] 6/8 [/quote]

You gave yourself a damn hard time when it came to a starting roster, eh? Still man, I'm liking this so far, keep it up. Soon enough, new talent will start coming in and you'll be rollin'! On another note, could you post the logo to the company. It's awesome and I was wondering if I could use it for a private game. :D

[b]Thursday, Week 1, February 2007 Ohio Jewish Center Toledo, OH[/b] After the show, Mark Smart and I were cleaning up when someone slaps me upside the back of my head. [COLOR="Purple"]“What the hell is the matter with you!”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]“Ow. What was that for?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]“I can’t believe you told DeCipher to scare that poor little kid like that. You’re going to give that kid nightmares.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]“He’s a heel, he’s suppose to give kids nightmares.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]“Thank you, Mark. Besides, it was entertaining.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]“Whatever.” [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]“Dude, that Evil Spirit guy should try that as well. Maybe he will make TWO kids cry!”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]“High five!”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]“You two are terrible humans beings.”[/COLOR] [quote] Here is the logo for people who wish to use it. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO2.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[quote][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO_banner.png[/IMG] [/center] [FONT="Arial Narrow"][size=3] [center][b]Welcome to NEO Championship Wrestling[/b][/center] After an exciting week of Genesis action, NEO will return to the Ohio Jewish Center this Tuesday and Thursday. Last week’s opening round left us with eight wrestlers to vie for the honor of being the first NEO Championship title holder: Dazzling Dave Diamond, Frankie Dee, Mark Smart, Nomad, Raphael, Titan, Thomas Morgan, and Velocidad. Over the next two weeks these eight men will become four as they face off in the Quarter-Finals. Here is how the re-seeding for the Quarter Finals turned out: Night 3: Mark Smart vs. Titan Night 4: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Nomad Night 5: Raphael vs. Velocidad Night 6: Frankie Dee vs. Thomas Morgan In other news, Cal Sanders was none too pleased with losing to Morgan and demanded a rematch. Thomas Morgan, never one to back down, quickly accepted. So, Night Three will see Cal Sanders taking Thomas Morgan in a rematch of Night Two’s main event. The two will also clash in a tag match on Thursday night with their partners Frankie Dee and Kashmir Singh. Speaking of tag teams, it looks like two brand new alliances have formed in the past week. By orders from the Championship Committee, both teams will do battle Tuesday night as the North-South Express, Tempest Appleby & Velocidad, take on The Dark Ones, DeCipher and Evil Spirit. Continuing on this theme,Tempest Appleby and Evil Spirit go toe-to-toe two days later Thursday night. [/quote][/size][/FONT] Quick Hit Cards: Night Three Quarterfinals: Mark Smart vs. Titan Thomas Morgan vs. Cal Sanders Tempest Appleby & Velocidad vs. DeCipher & Evil Spirit Christian Price vs. Jerry Martin Night Four Quarterfinals: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Nomad Cal Sanders & Frankie Dee vs. Kashmir Singh & Thomas Morgan Ben Williams vs. Raphael Evil Spirit vs. Tempest Appleby

Night Three Quarterfinals: Mark Smart vs. [B]Titan[/B] [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] vs. Cal Sanders [B]Tempest Appleby & Velocidad[/B] vs. DeCipher & Evil Spirit Christian Price vs. [B]Jerry Martin[/B] Night Four Quarterfinals: [B]Dazzling Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Nomad [B]Cal Sanders & Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh & Thomas Morgan Ben Williams vs.[B] Raphael[/B] Evil Spirit vs. [B]Tempest Appleby[/B]

Night Three Quarterfinals: Mark Smart vs. [B]Titan[/B] [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] vs. Cal Sanders [B]Tempest Appleby & Velocidad[/B] vs. DeCipher & Evil Spirit Christian Price vs. [B]Jerry Martin[/B] Night Four Quarterfinals: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. [B]Nomad[/B] [B]Cal Sanders & Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh & Thomas Morgan Ben Williams vs. [B]Raphael[/B] Evil Spirit vs. [B]Tempest Appleby[/B]

[b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/Genesis_banner.png[/IMG] NEO Genesis Tour: Night Three Tuesday, Week 2, February 2007 6 people @ Ohio Jewish Center[/center][/b] James Heatly (Hey that’s me!) is backstage with Velocidad. Velocidad says, [color=darkblue] “IamveryhappytowinlastweekandwillbeevenhappierwhenIbeatRaphaelnextweekbutIstillneedtobeatTheDarkOnestongihtwithmypartnerTempestAppleby.” [/color] [color=Black]“So, what you are saying is that that you are pleased with the results of last week and will be even more pleased with yourself if you defeat your opponent, Raphael, in the Quarter Finals next week. However, you still feel that being victorious in tonight’s tag team match against The Dark Ones is still important?”[/color] [color=darkblue]“…Si.”[/color] Tempest Appleby dances into the picture and tells Velocidad, [color=green]“It’s time Velocidad. It’s time to be a Juke Box Hero!”[/color] [b]Rating: E-[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/DeCipher.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/EvilSpirit.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/TempestAppleby.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] The Dark Ones vs. North-South Express[/b][/center] Juke Box Hero! Got stars in his eyes. Juke Box….opps. Forget you guys were here. Anyway, this was your run of the mill tag match, but it served its purpose. The Dark Ones took the early advantage with quick tags, making Tempest the “face in peril.” He was able to boogey his way out of the situation (I kid you not) and was able to make the hot tag to Velocidad. A fresh Velocidad took control and was able to pin DeCipher after delivering a Velocidad Tornado DDT. [b]North-South Express defeated The Dark Ones in 7:42 when Velocidad defeated DeCipher by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E[/b] Thomas Morgan and Christian Price are backstage walking to the ring. As the two fan favorites are walking, Morgan is trying to give more advice to Price before Christian’s match against Jerry Martin. As they near the entrance, Morgan wishes Price luck before turning back towards the locker room. [b]Rating: E[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/ChristianPrice.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/JerryMartin.jpg[/IMG] Christian Price vs. Jerry Martin[/b][/center] Congratulations to Christian Price and Jerry Martin for putting on what will most likely be the worst match in the history of NEO. Oh well, I guess it could be worse. They could have had lack of chemistry. In any case, we were able to give Christian Price a bit more time showcase his offensive moveset, while Jerry Martin got a well needed win. [b]Jerry Martin defeated Christian Price in 6:51 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: F+[/b] After the match, Jerry Martin grabs the microphone. He says, [color=darkred]“Tonight’s win tells me one thing. Last week was a fluke! Dazzling Dave Diamond, I know you are not here tonight, so camera man, make sure you tape this. I am challenging you to a rematch next week. Be there if you dare.”[/color] [b]Rating: E[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/CalSanders.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] Cal Sanders vs. Thomas Morgan[/b][/center] Something tells me that Cal Sanders might not like Thomas Morgan. The rematch of last night’s main event, started out the just like the last match. Morgan once again locked on hold after hold while Sanders had to try and work his way out of them. Unlike the last match, Sanders wasn’t going to try to out wrestle Morgan. Instead, he decided that smashing a chair upside Morgan’s face was a much better idea. [b]Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders in 11:49 by disqualification[/b] [b]Rating: E+[/b] Earlier today, Mark Smart, working out in the NEO gym, is approached by Sienna DeVille. [color=red]“How’s my little internet darling doing this fine day?” [/color] [color=blue]“Uh, just fine. Though, I need all the time I can to prepare for my match with your client.” [/color] [color=red]“What if I told you that you didn’t have to do all that?” [/color] [color=blue]“What are you talking about? Did Titan strain a muscle? Is he forfeiting?” [/color] [color=red]“Hehe….No. I’m just giving you an offer to become a very rich man. And all you have to do is take the fall tonight. It’s not that I don’t think you could win. You can’t. But, Titan’s flight was late coming in and he didn’t have time to work on his pecs today. So what do you say?”[/color] [color=blue]“I say thank you. Thank you for giving me an easy blog for tomorrow. Now I’ll see you ringside.”[/color] [b]Rating: E[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/MarkSmart.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Titan.jpg[/IMG] Quarter Finals: Mark Smart vs. Titan[/b][/center] Tonight’s main event featured a contrast in styles between the brute power of Titan and Mark Smart’s speed. Mark Smart showed himself to be a much stronger challenge than Titan’s previous opponent, Christian Price. The Internet Warrior was able to get the advantage through a very effective hit and run strategy. It’s unknown whether or not this strategy would have taken down Titan because a well time distraction from Sienna DeVille allowed Titan to get his hands on Smart. After that it was only a matter of time before the Titanic Choke Slam took him down for a count of three. [b]Titan defeated Mark Smart in 12:49 by pinfall[/b] [b]Rating: E[/b] [center][size=4][b]Overall: E[/b][/center][/size]

[b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/Genesis_banner.png[/IMG] NEO Genesis Tour: Night Four Thursday, Week 2, February 2007 5 people @ Ohio Jewish Center[/center][/b] Thanks to parents being tight wads, it’s time for my favorite gimmick. Evil Spirit and DeCipher, The Dark Ones, scare a bunch of children before there match. That will show them. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough* [b]Rating: D-[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/EvilSpirit.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/DeCipher.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/TempestAppleby.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] Evil Spirit vs. Tempest Appleby[/b][/center] After losing two nights ago, The Dark Ones looked to get their revenge as Evil Spirit took on Tempest Appleby. Like most of Appleby’s matches, this one was a fun comedy match with Tempest using his dancing moves as a counter to Evil Spirit’s offense. Evil Spirit’s tag partner, DeCipher, wanted to have nothing to do with Appleby’s fun loving ways and hit the dancing fool with a head butt as the ref’s back was turned. Before Tempest knew it, he was rolled up by an opportunistic Evil Spirit as Velocidad was being held back by DeCipher. [i]Evil Spirit defeated Tempest Appleby in 7:53 by pinfall via distraction[/i] [b]Rating: E[/b] Before the match, Ben Williams approaches Raphael in an attempt to shake his hand. Raphael tells Ben to that an artist such as himself doesn’t shake hands with simpletons such as Williams. [b]Rating: E-[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/BenWilliams.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Raphael.jpg[/IMG] Ben Williams vs. Raphael[/b][/center] Raphael might be one of the most egotistical wrestlers in the world, but I’ll be damned if he doesn’t back it up in the ring. In a rematch of last week’s opening round match-up, Ben Williams really never had a chance. Not only does Raphael more skilled as a mat wrestler, but he also has an advantage in the area Ben Williams is strongest in, speed. After toying around with Williams, Raphael slapped on the Poetic Justice immediately ending the match. [i]Raphael defeated Ben Williams in 6:48 by submission[/i] [b]Rating: E[/b] Dazzling Dave Diamond cuts a promo says that Nomad might be a complex and puzzling individual, but Triple D is going to solve him in the ring tonight, moving one step closer to gaining the NEO Championship. [b]Rating: E+[/b] [b][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/CalSanders.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG] vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] Cal Sanders & Frankie Dee vs. Kashmir Singh & Thomas Morgan[/b][/center] After the actions of Cal Sanders, this match had much more meaning than it once had. This match was brutal, in a good way. Unlike the last two meetings between Morgan and Sanders, there were very few wrestling holds in this contest. The match ended when both teams took the fight outside the ring, failing to listen to the ten count of Oz Lord. [i]Kashmir Singh and Thomas Morgan drew with Cal Sanders and Frankie Dee in 10:23 after a double countout.[/i] [b]Rating: E[/b] Nomad is backstage with interviewer James Heatly. Heatly tells Nomad about Triple D’s statement and asks Nomad his thoughts. [color=darkgreen] “So Diamond thinks he is going to “solve” me? Like I’m some jigsaw puzzle? Well Dave, I don’t think you have the brain power. Hell, you probably couldn’t even finish a Sudoku, much less a wrestler of my caliber.”[/color] [b]Rating: E[/b] [center][b] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/DazzlingDaveDiamond.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO/Nomad.jpg[/IMG] Quarter Finals: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Nomad[/b][/center] I’m a very disappointed with myself for the booking of this match. Reese wanted to cut the time of this match, but I thought Triple D and nomad could handle it. Obviously I was wrong. Both men were tiring towards the end of the match, taking away from a solid brawl. Both men took turns an offense in a very open match, but Dazzling Dave Diamond’s Dazzle Driver was the deciding factor. [i]Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Nomad in 14:50 by pinfall[/i] [b]Rating: E[/b] [size=4][center][b]Overall: E[/b][/size][/center]

[quote][center] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO_banner.png[/IMG] [/center] [FONT="Arial Narrow"][size=3] [center][b]Welcome to NEO Championship Wrestling[/b][/center] With two weeks left till Crowning A Champion, NEO proudly brings to you another week of exciting wrestling action. Just like last week, each show will be showcased by a Quarter Final matchup. Tuesday will feature two talented youngsters, “The Artiste” Raphael and one half of the North-South Connection, Velocidad, while Thursday night has “The White Angel” Frankie Dee face off against “The Trademark” Thomas Morgan.* Because of the recent actions between Thomas Morgan and Cal Sanders, management has schedule a special matchup between the two this Tuesday. If Cal Sanders is victorious, he will take Thomas Morgan’s spot in the tourney and would take on Frankie Dee on Thursday. However if Thomas Morgan defeats Cal Sanders, then Sanders will be banned from The Ohio Jewish Center on Thursday, ensuring that he will not interfere in Morgan’s Quarter Final match. Last week Jerry Martin, in an attempt to avenge his Opening Round loss, challenged Triple D to a match. It looks like Triple D has accepted and the two will be facing off Tuesday, Night Five, along with what will no doubt be a very entertaining contest between Frankie Dee and Kashmir Singh. On Thursday, Nomad will look to pick up his lost momentum as he faces off against Kashmir Singh. Night Six will also see the tag team debut of Ben Williams and Mark Smart, better known as the I.W.C (Internet Wrestling Connection) as they take on the test of The Dark Ones. [size=1]* = May be subject to change[/size] [/quote][/size][/FONT] Quick Hit Cards: Night Five Quarterfinals: Raphael vs. Velocidad Cal Sanders vs. Thomas Morgan - Spot vs. Banning Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Jerry Martin Frankie Dee vs. Kashmir Singh Night Six Quarterfinals: Frankie Dee vs. Thomas Morgan/Cal Sanders Christian Price & Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Jerry Martin & Titan The Dark Ones vs. I.W.C Kashmir Singh vs. Nomad

Night Five Quarterfinals: [B]Raphael[/B] vs. Velocidad [I]I think that Velocidad, could eventually become a major player, but Raphael has the bigger overness right now and you need all the 'star' power you can get at the moment, with official crowds of around 5 paying customers.[/I] Cal Sanders vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] - Spot vs. Banning [I]I think Morgan pulls it out the bag once again, to continue Sanders frustration.[/I] [B]Dazzling Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Jerry Martin [I]Jerry Martin goes a bit overboard, and this one ends as a DQ win for Triple D[/I] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh [I]Dee has a quarter final match the next night, and he needs a bit of momentum heading into that.[/I] Night Six Quarterfinals: Frankie Dee vs. [B]Thomas Morgan/[/B]Cal Sanders [I]Morgan on the back of another win over his personal whipping boy Sanders, advances to the semi finals.[/I] Christian Price & Dazzling Dave Diamond vs.[B] Jerry Martin & Titan[/B] [I]Poor Triple D, he's saddled with the useless Christian Price.....Martin & Titan aren't great workers by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd buy into them as an effective pair more than pretty much any team that involves Christian Price.[/I] [B]The Dark Ones[/B] vs. I.W.C [I]Jobbers with Masks vs Jobbers who look like they should be watching the show, NOT taking part in the show. On the back of Evil Spirit's dodgy win over Tempest Appleby, I'll go for the Jobbers with Masks.[/I] Kashmir Singh vs.[B] Nomad[/B] [I]Bad week for Singh, as he takes his second loss in a row, falling to the apparently puzzling Nomad.[/I]

Archived