Biggest Match In WMMA History!!

I got my first very high last night. Running the BCF I obviously had Garry McSweegan as the first champion he was able to defend the title three times before losing to Stafford Alois. Stafford defended the title twice, but lost it his last time out to Curt Kitson. Garry McSweegan won four matches while he did not have the title. Curt Kitson vs. Garry McSweegan was my first very high rated match, and my first show to draw over 2,000 it was about 2,400.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;379476]Biggest match in History for me was a huge sellout fight between Taamasa and rivero in California when Tadamasa KOed and retained his title in front of a huge capacity 67,060 fans!!!![/QUOTE] how the hell did you get that many people to go to the show? most i have seen was just a little over 48,000 i forget who it was for but i know it was in japan and i was playing as alpha-1

[QUOTE=syndicate;379507]how the hell did you get that many people to go to the show? most i have seen was just a little over 48,000 i forget who it was for but i know it was in japan and i was playing as alpha-1[/QUOTE] I do not know!:p I never got anything in the 60s before, i had one more in 50s and a few in the 40s, get regular 30k crouds, but nothing in that category. Truth was Tadamasa was simply on fire and so was Rivero, they were going through all the competition like a hot knife though butter. At that time, Tadamasa was simply "The Man", i have never had anyone close to that level since. He was beating "Hot competition" every second month, i was putting him agianst the best and hoping to get an upset. But he was not only winning, he was doing it in Style!!! Rivero Was also hot property, he had a few losses, but when he won he won impressively.

I held an event for pride with two maxed out fights on one card Cro Cop Vs. Kharitonov Cro Cop won by TKO and Wanderlei Silva(c) Vs. Aleksander Emelianenko for the PRIDE Heavyweight Title Emelianenko won by submission (Wandy Snapped Fedors streak)

[QUOTE=Capelli King;384880]I do not know!:p I never got anything in the 60s before, i had one more in 50s and a few in the 40s, get regular 30k crouds, but nothing in that category. Truth was Tadamasa was simply on fire and so was Rivero, they were going through all the competition like a hot knife though butter. At that time, Tadamasa was simply "The Man", i have never had anyone close to that level since. He was beating "Hot competition" every second month, i was putting him agianst the best and hoping to get an upset. But he was not only winning, he was doing it in Style!!! Rivero Was also hot property, he had a few losses, but when he won he won impressively.[/QUOTE] i got one that was 59 just the other day, but never 60 i was shocked when i saw the 59...

Biggest match I have had was when my undefeated champions fought each other. Buddy Garner moved down in weight to fight Gabrielle Gallego. It was ranked as massive and got 5 stars. Gallego came out on top, he's just been a machine on my game has Gallego.

I got bored of a long-running ALPHA-1 game I had going so I decided to start a new one including a version of Wanderlei Silva at heavyweight named Akira Takada (I'm not great with Japanese names), he fought Hassan Fezzik and won by T.K.O. in the third round, they both went on winning streaks before a rematch maxed out the bar ending with Fezzik submitting him in the first round.

Jack Humphreys vs. Julio Reqeuiro II came damn near close and is probably my biggest match so far on the game. Was so close to filling the entire bar. Next closest was Foster/Oktay which for some reason I ruined on an event in Oklahoma with a 1,000 capacity audience. Could of got something huge in California or Nevada

damn, that must be a new record. HOWEVER! LOL!, when i pulled off that record i did not actually plan to make a record, i could had made a better show, by putting all my best fighters out at once, but i did not do that as i try to keep things balanced. Either way, that came pretty close to 70k, i wonder if 70k is the biggest (without fiddling around with increasing the regions and so on)

Archived