WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here

WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here  

18 members have voted

1. 1. WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here

• WWE
    • TNA

It's not spam. By now, we're just having fun at your expense. I think we tried to be civilized and give you advice. You didn't listen. Senseless is making a diary when you know that it will just give everyone here an excuse to bag on you for it. Spam is sending people solicitary PMs. Bull is not posting a show. If you really cared about having a diary, you would just keep posting shows no matter what people said. Please, I really want to know, and I'm putting this in red so you might actually read it, and in your intelligence level so I might understand it. [COLOR="Red"]Who teached you how to spoke Enlglish so good?[/COLOR]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Akki;376635]It's not spam. By now, we're just having fun at your expense. I think we tried to be civilized and give you advice. You didn't listen. Senseless is making a diary when you know that it will just give everyone here an excuse to bag on you for it. Spam is sending people solicitary PMs. Bull is not posting a show. If you really cared about having a diary, you would just keep posting shows no matter what people said. Please, I really want to know, and I'm putting this in red so you might actually read it, and in your intelligence level so I might understand it. [COLOR="Red"]Who teached you how to spoke Enlglish so good?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] My writing has nothing to do with how I speak.Love how you're trying to make a joke out of it.

I'm sorry, but almost every one of your posts has become a joke. And I think that someone who has a good grasp of grammar while speaking would translate that to writing, even without spelling and punctuation. And when you did the whole comparison of posts... What does it matter? Spam is meaningless garbage that makes no sense and keeps getting piled on. That's exactly what you do. Everyone else is either trying to help you, or more likely has given up because we all realise that you are hopeless.

[QUOTE]Vince Mcmahon music hits and he ****ily struts to the ring.He gets down to ringside and gets in the ring. Mcmahon:Welcome to Monday night Raw.This is a historical night in the WWE.As I have 2 major announcements tonight. Mcmahon:The first is the reinstatement of 3 WWE Titles and the death of 2 titles.As the European,Cruiserweight and Hardcore Title are all reinstated.While the United States title and ECW title are abolished.My second announcement is that there will be know brands after tonight. (HHH Music hits as he comes down to the ring.) HHH:Ok Vince so what is up with the Main Event at Wrestlemania. Mcmahon:Good thing you said that Hunter because we will have a Fatal four way match at Wrestlemania for the WWE Title.The particapants are going to be "The Game" HHH,"The Phenom" The Undertaker,"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton and "The Rated R Superstar" Edge. JR:Oh my god King that ia one hell of a main event for Wrestlemania. King:You got that right JR,Mr Mcmahon has just dropped a bombshell.[/QUOTE] yeah another adeezy show posted bit by bit

[QUOTE=Lexa90;376651]Who is Vince Mcmanhon?? And again, why end the Brand Split without any good reason? Why retire the United States Championship? Why take back the European and Hardcore Championship for no reason whatsoever... Stupid.... :confused:[/QUOTE] Im going to show you the reason,Im using word everyone

Vince Mcmahon is in his office with his son Shane and his Daughter Stephanie [B]Mcmahon:[/B]TNA is nipping at my heels.What got us to beat WCW in the ratings. [B]Shane:[/B]Dad it was the attitude era,our hardcore matches are stars. [B]Stephanie:[/B]I do agree with Shane we need to go less WCW.The brand split has messed up the roster.Yes are ratings are up with kids and hispanics but dad,we want to get away from kiddie storylines like you and Hornswoggle.Because you lose loyal fans. [B]Shane:[/B]Yeah dad we need the New Breed Era to set in.The Unitsed States title and ECW Title are rights to companys we destroyed.

[QUOTE=trypio;376661]Entertainment-wise this is the best diary on the boards. Are you all in on this or is he really that much of a douche as you all say he is?[/QUOTE] I don't want to insult him personally that is just not right. but yes he lacks a little posting etiquette. and he spams in boxes. but i think it is just an over zealous personality. oh and he starts a new diary every 4 days. it goes for a one show if that and then poof new diary.

[QUOTE]Vince Mcmahon is in his office with his son Shane and his Daughter Stephanie Mcmahon:TNA is nipping at my heels.What got us to beat WCW in the ratings. Shane:Dad it was the attitude era,our hardcore matches are stars. Stephanie:I do agree with Shane we need to go less WCW.The brand split has messed up the roster.Yes are ratings are up with kids and hispanics but dad,we want to get away from kiddie storylines like you and Hornswoggle.Because you lose loyal fans. Shane:Yeah dad we need the New Breed Era to set in.The Unitsed States title and ECW Title are rights to companys we destroyed.[/QUOTE] please tell me you are joking now... [B]What got us to beat WCW in the ratings. our hardcore matches are stars.[/B] seriously dude, if you really cared you would post your shows and not quote everyone's bad comments and call it **** 1. Learn English 2. Stop bitching at our comments 3. Just leave, it would make us all alot happier :D

[QUOTE=Midnightnick;376681]You guys broke him.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=A_Wrestling_GOD;376673]yes you do mistaken, come on join in it's fun :)[/QUOTE] Let me quote a Legend by the Name the Rock You 2 can turn your mouses sideways shine them up really nice and stick them straight up your candyasses.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;376677]It Fun Huh you're a **** sucking,bull****ting,ball licking dumb ************.[/QUOTE] I wish to see what is behind the asterisks! because i stand up for him a little and i swear, he can't even properly use the expletives he has strung together. [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29601&page=4"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29601&page=4[/URL] What happened to this diary. It is Adeezy's proof he can stick with one diary. I have a suggestion A-man. from the bottom of my heart. you want to prove something? take each post in this diary, one at a time, throw them through word, edit them, reread them. Then just for giggles shoot them to me in a pm and i will play editor for you and send them back. repost them and prove that from concept to completion you are willing to put in your time. I am not saying you are a bad guy, a bad diary writer or even a Troll as I have seen often suggested. I am not saying I am an end all be all Diary writer with a whole 3 shows posted. but i am offering my help, if you need\want it. not to help you create it. but to edit it, if you are willing to put the initial time in to making it what i can be.

[QUOTE=A_Wrestling_GOD;376691]is that his way of saying his giving up on another diary???[/QUOTE] No somebody thinks i should work on one and I know Cancer can hold his own.I'm getting told by Mr start I new dynasty himself Wrestling GODDDDDD you posted 13 of them and I've posted 16

Archived