• Burning Desire, Raising the Hammer by Tigerkinney
    • Generations by Wallbanger
    • FWE - Without Your Kids by Eayragt
    • MWA - This Means War! by Scapino1974
    • NYCW: Old School Revisited by Dragonmack
    • PGHW: Regaining the Glory by Passagetohonour
    • Secrets of the Ring Volume 2: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011 by No-Neck
    • Subscribe to the ROF Newsletter by Marcel Fromage
    • TCW: I'm not firing Nation of Filth! by MVP!
    • TCW - The British Invasion by Regis
    • USPW: Ages 65 and older get in free by J Silver

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;381003]I've casted my vote, but the quality is so good here that realistically I could have voted for about 4 or 5 in that list, and I'm not including myself :D[/QUOTE] I AM including tigerkinney, and I agree thoroughly. There have been some great diaries this month.

Voting is now over for February C-Verse Diary of the Month. And the winner is.... J Silver's fantastic [B]USPW:Ages 65 and Older Get In Free[/B]. The culmination of the masked man storyline was huge and led to this diary being a deserved winner with 27.12% of the vote. 2nd place went to Tigerkinney's diary [B]Burning Desire, Raising the Hammer[/B], which scored 16.95% of the vote. 3rd place was a tie between [B]Generations[/B] by Wallbanger, and [B]Subscribe to the ROF Newsletter [/B]by Marcel Fromage, both of which garnered 11.86% of the vote. Many thanks to the 59 people who voted, and congrats to all those who were nominated. It's great to see C-Verse diaries still going strong even with TEW08 on the horizon!

Archived