A Diary of Destiny

[SIZE="3"]*bows low* Hello, my name is Okita Fukushima and it is my sincerest pleasure to meet you all. You may have not heard of me... yet... but I am honor bound to tell you that in the future you will. As my profession I have chosen the elite fighting art form.. wrestling. I began this training at a very young age. At fourteen I began sparring with those from the personal Dojo of Master Kitozen. At 18 I met a personal idol of mine - the Black Cobra Duane Stone, and like others before me decided to enroll at the prestigious Stone Combat Academy. After graduation, I returned to my native land, and began to work the minimal independent dates available as I continued to work on my craft. I am a believer that true learning takes a lifetime of schooling, and knowledge can always be gained. It was then that I was introduced to another idol of mine. I am honored to be a current apprentice to no other than the Hooded Kudo. I have now been training personally at Kudo's hangaku, and have been the current sparring partner to my master, for almost two years now. One week ago, I was honored with the gift of Kudo's kamishimo! This is a very big deal, as the giving of the samurai garments to one's apprentice means in my master's eyes I have now learned all he can teach. Destiny awaits...I am now ready. [CENTER][B][U]Hooded Kita[/U][/B][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[I] [CENTER]I would like to thank Clarity for the really cool render!!!!!!!!![/CENTER] [/I] [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][B][U] Hooded Kita [/U][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"] [CENTER][I][U]THE RUMBLE SKILLS[/U][/I] BRAWLING - [B][SIZE="7"]B-[/SIZE][/B] POWER - [B][SIZE="7"]C[/SIZE][/B] STRONG STYLE - [B][SIZE="7"]A[/SIZE][/B] HARDCORE - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B] MMA - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B] [I][U]THE TECHNICAL SKILLS[/U][/I] MAT WRESTLING - [B][SIZE="7"]C[/SIZE][/B] CHAIN WRESTLING - [B][SIZE="7"]B-[/SIZE][/B] SUBMISSIONS - [B][SIZE="7"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I][U]THE FLYING SKILLS[/U][/I] AERIAL - [B][SIZE="7"]D[/SIZE][/B] FLASHINESS - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B] [I][U]THE ENTERTAINMENT SKILLS[/U][/I] MICROPHONE - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B] CHARISMA - [B][SIZE="7"]D[/SIZE][/B] ACTING - [B][SIZE="7"]D[/SIZE][/B] LOOKS - [B][SIZE="7"]D[/SIZE][/B] STAR QUALITY - [B][SIZE="7"]A[/SIZE][/B] [I][U]THE PERFORMANCE SKILLS[/U][/I] BASICS - [B][SIZE="7"]B-[/SIZE][/B] PSYCHOLOGY - [B][SIZE="7"]D[/SIZE][/B] SAFETY - [B][SIZE="7"]D[/SIZE][/B] CONSISTENCY - [B][SIZE="7"]B-[/SIZE][/B] SELLING - [B][SIZE="7"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I][U]THE PHYSICAL SKILLS[/U][/I] ATHLETICISM - [B][SIZE="7"]C[/SIZE][/B] TOUGHNESS - [B][SIZE="7"]B-[/SIZE][/B] STAMINA - [B][SIZE="7"]A[/SIZE][/B] [I][U]THE BACKSTAGE SKILLS[/U][/I] BUSINESS - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B] BOOKING - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B] RESPECT - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B] [I][U]THE OTHER SKILLS[/U][/I] INTENSITY - [B][SIZE="7"]B-[/SIZE][/B] STIFFNESS - [B][SIZE="7"]B-[/SIZE][/B] RESILIENCE - [B][SIZE="7"]A*[/SIZE][/B] MENACE - [B][SIZE="7"]D[/SIZE][/B] REF - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B] SPIRIT - [B][SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][B] [U] [CENTER]Hooded Kita[/CENTER] [/U] [/B]

[U][CENTER] [B]MOVE SET[/B] [/CENTER][/U] [I][U]STRIKES[/U][/I] Animalistic Spear Bell Clap Discus Clothesline Enzuigiri Kick European Uppercut Flying Knee Strike Forearm Srike Flurry Headbutt Heart Punch [I][B]Katana Strike[/B][/I] - a quick open handed side throat chop. A -3 low level personal move, where the thumb side of the hand hits the opponents throat. Kick Rush Kick To Arm Kick To Knee Kick To Thigh Knee Strike Lariat Clothesline Legsweep Kick Repeated Knee Lifts Short Arm Back Elbow Slap Kick Spinning Backhand Blow Splits Counter Dropkick Strong Knife Edge Chop [I][B]The Last Stand of the Ronin[/B][/I] - A +5 medium level personal move and my usual counter. It is my "Hulk Up". Tired of getting my butt kicked, I push off the opponent and quickly unleash a combo of blows which would consist of strong forearms, kicks to the side, open handed gut push blows, Katana Strikes, usually finished with some sort of throw. [I][U]STANDING[/U][/I] Abdominal Stretch Arm Wringer Back Kick Arrow Suplex Asiatic Spike Back Suplex Throw Capture Suplex Cradle Piledriver Double Underhook Backbreaker Explosion Suplex Fisherman's Suplex Hammerlock Shoulder Breaker Head Vice Inverted Sleeper Iron Claw Japanese Backdrop Suplex Pin Judo Sweep Knee Breaker Krusher Rush Mandible Claw [I][B]Ninja Killer[/B] [/I]- A -5 high level personal move and a finisher when vulnernable. It is a simple standing choke. It is performed by facing the opponent, placing their head in between each forearm, then lifting. Northern Lights Suplex Octupus Stretch Rear Amateur Takedown Released German Suplex Rolling Single Leg Lock Screw Legwhip Shooter Takedown Single Leg Trip Snap Suplex Stump Piledriver Tiger Bomb Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker Trapping Headbutts Trapping Suplex Vertical Lift Spinebuster [I][U]GROUND[/U][/I] Achilles Tendon Hold Ankle Lock Body Scissors Bow And Arrow Lock Cross Armlock Death Lock STF Elevated Leg Lock Figure Four Stranglehold Ground Roundhouse Kick Heel Hook Leg Grapevine Knee Bar Knee Drive To Arm Knee Pull Mounted Elbow Smashes Nerve Pinch Rear Crossface Blows Rear Seated Chinlock Scorpion Deathlock Seated Front Choke Sleeper Seated Kick [I][B]Sekigahara Stretch[/B][/I] - -5 Submission finisher. Also known as a Crippler Crossface. Single Leg Boston Crab Single Leg Grapevine Triangle Choke [I][U]TOP ROPE[/U][/I] Belly To Belly Superplex Flying Double Footed Stomp Flying Forearm Strike Second Rope Knee Drop Suicide-A-Plex Super Back Suplex Super Bomb Super Overhead Fallaway Slam Super Tiger Bomb [I][U]REBOUND[/U][/I] Backdrop Fallaway Slam High Backdrop Hot Shot Powerslam Shoulder Block Spinebuster Throw Down Spinebuster Twisting Powerslam Twisting Spinebuster [I][U]CORNER[/U][/I] Corner Boot Choke Corner Clothesline Corner Forearm Flurry Corner High Knee Corner Stomp Flurry Corner Triple Kick Tree of Woe Stomp Flurry [I][U]ROPES[/U][/I] Apron Powerbomb Ring Apron Flying Forearm Ring Apron Suplex [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=panix04;382232]you are winning more then you are losing, good work! Good luck with the diary bud. Nice to see a bit of wrestling spirit love on the forums![/QUOTE] Spirit is an AWESOME game it def should get more love around here. Thanks for taking a look at the beginning career of The Seraphim dude! EDIT: Oh - If ya have any advice or if I am excluding anything you think would be cool to add please suggest! Thanks again!

[QUOTE=NickC13573;382989]may I make a suggestion, how about just a weekly roundup of all the shows?[/QUOTE] OF COURSE YA CAN! As for your suggestion - I did that actually in the first week over on page 1 - and I just thought it looked all bunched together and clustered. I prefer just throwing out by the day - 1) It makes it more like a real diary and 2) No matter how little or how much I get to play the game on any given day, I can usually always throw a post or two into it. I have been thinking about throwing something in between each week, just to break it up alittle with any title changes that may have taken place or "matchups" of the week that I thought were odd or cool. For example - The Stone Siblings beat the living daylights out of a couple females (I forget who and don't feel like looking) a few weeks back which I though was funny. Or just matches that I personally think would or could be A Rated Classics - at least in my own mind :) Again thanks for suggesting!!!! I honestly don't expect people to actually read through all these posts, but I expect as the rosters shift and these people get hired and other people retire or leave the fed - then some on these boards will come check out how their favorite fed is doing (HEY WE ALL GOT FAVS!) Again - Appreciations Nick!

[QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;379793][SIZE="3"]

[I] [CENTER]I would like to thank Derek B for the really cool render from his 97 Cornellverse mod!!!!!!!!![/CENTER] [/I] [/SIZE][/QUOTE] Erm... That render is actually mine.. It was made for Scapino1974's Archangel character and included in the '97 mod.. Nice to see a new WS2 diary.. They fizzle out so quickly

Well.... that sucks. My computer died. I have to "recover" just to make it useable, That means I have to reinstall both TEW and Spirit 2..... which means all this data is gone. This isn't the first time it has happened, but I hope it is the last. I was having fun with this though, so I plan on restarting another soon. Maybe I can add alittle more to this next one. Sorry! No one is as more pi$$ed off and disappointed about it then I am.

[B][U][SIZE="6"][CENTER]MONDAY WEEK 1 JUNE 2006[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]

[CENTER][B][U] [SIZE="4"]BHOTWG Lords of the Ring - Kanto (Japan) - 17,721 in Attendance[/SIZE] [/U][/B] [SIZE="3"][B]Marihito Masuko[/B] defeated Toshiki Shibanumo [B]VENOM[/B] defeated Spyder Yakuta to retain the Burning Openweight Championship title [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] defeated Everest [B]Shimedzu [/B]defeated Super Joshuya [B]Optimus[/B] defeated Fukusaburu Inao [B]Size of the Fight[/B] defeated Silver Streak (Shibanuma & Shark) to retain the Burning Junior tag team titles [B]Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion[/B] defeated The Sensations [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] defeated Yasunobu Masuno[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] CZCW Surf Slam - South West (USA) - 330 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Citizen X & Remmy Skye[/B] defeated The Nightmares to become the Coastal Zone Tag Team Champions!!! [B]Frankie Perez[/B] defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx to retain the Coastal Zone Xtreme title [B]Matt Sparrow[/B] defeated Masked Cougar [B]Valiant[/B] defeated Jeremiah Moose [B]Fox Mask[/B] defeated Plague to retain the Coastal Zone Championship title [B]The Fly Boys[/B] defeated Marc Speed & Snap Dragon[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[b][u][center][size="6"] TUESDAY WEEK 1 JUNE 2006 [/size][/center][/u][/b]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] SWF Supreme TV - Mid South (USA) - 17,997 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Warlord Pain[/B] defeated Groucho Bling [B]Brett Biggz[/B] defeated Big Smack Scott [B]Calamari Kid[/B] defeated Pecs [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]defeated Joe Sexy [B]Squeeky McClean[/B] defeated Sam Keith to retain the SWF North American title [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] defeated The Warriors of the Deep [B]The Amazing Bumfholes[/B] defeated The Samoan Wildboyz to retain the SWF World Tag Team titles [B]Marc DuBois[/B] defeated Bart Biggz to retain the SWF Shooting Star title [B]Skull DeBones[/B] defeated Elmo Benson [B]Enygma[/B] defeated Runaway Train[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] TCW Presents Total Wrestling - South West (USA) - 17,653 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] defeated Stink [B]Raul Darkness[/B] defeated Harry Allen [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] defeated Freddy Huggins to retain the TCW All Action title [B]Billy Jack Shearer[/B] defeated Joel Bryant [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] defeated Peter Valentine [B]Rick Law[/B] defeated Texas Pete [B]Troy Tornado [/B]defeated Charlie Thatcher to retain the TCW International title [B]BLZ Bubb & Ghengis Rahn[/B] defeated The Wrestling Machines[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] MPWF Sienta La Quemadura - Northern (Mexico) -4,151 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Mayan Idol, Cique Jr., & El Guardiano Jr.[/B] defeated Daniel Cano, Europea, & Jungle Jack to retain the Campeones de Trios MPWF titles [B]Guillermo Marcos[/B] defeated Heavy Metal Anarchy [B]Inca Jr.[/B] defeated Asiatico [B]Spanish Superfly[/B] defeated Apprentica Jr. [B]Domino[/B] defeated The Magnificent Mark [B]Magnifico[/B] defeated Atlantis Jr. to become the Campeon de Lucha MPWF Champion!!! [B]Electo[/B] defeated El Bandito [B]Soul Taker[/B] defeated Blue Sky to retain the Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] AAA Babe Blast - North West (USA) - 1,808 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Helen Bach[/B] defeated Tsuki Kawamata [B]Wendy Anderson[/B] defeated Miss Mexico [B]Good Lookin' Bunny[/B] defeated Wild Times [B]Sara Marie York[/B] defeated Candy Floss to retain the AAA Top Contender's title [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] defeated Golden Delicious [B]Wanda Fish[/B] defeated Helen Wheels [B]The Brendon Sisters[/B] defeated Gorgon & Blake to retain the AAA Tag Team titles [B][B]Catherine Quine[/B] defeated Cherry Bomb Black Widow[/B] defeated Raven Nightfall [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B] defeated Suzue Katayama to retain the AAA Femme Fatale title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="6"] WEDNESDAY WEEK 1 JUNE 2006 [/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] NOTBPW Championship Wrestling - The Maritimes (Canada) - 21,049 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Mighty Cavanagh[/B] defeated Alysian Scottsfield [B]Tamara McFly[/B] defeated Jana Marie Bowen [B]Dallas McWade[/B] defeated Harry Wilson [B]Edd Stone[/B] defeated Craig Greene to retain the NOTBPW Unlimited Action title [B]The Stone Siblings[/B] defeated Sean McFly & Duane Stone [B]Dark Angel[/B] defeated Johnny Bloodstone[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[center][b][u][size="6"] THURSDAY WEEK 1 JUNE 2006 [/size][/u][/b][/center]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] PGHW The King's Road - Chubu (Japan) - 13,030 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Team Toronto[/B] defeated Akinori Kwakami & Fukazawa to retain the PGHW Glory Tag Crown titles [B]Masayuki Shiga[/B] defeated Tetsunori Yasuda [B]Dread[/B] defeated Bryan Vessey [B]Team Youth Sprint[/B] defeated Noriyori Sanda & Washi Heat to retain the PGHW International Tag Team titles [B]Buddy Garner[/B] defeated Bryan Holmes to become the PGHW Historical Japan Champion!!! [B]Kunomasu & Hoshino[/B] defeated Team Dynasty 2000[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] DAVE Danger Zone TV - Tri State (USA) - 8,108 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] defeated Johnny Martin [B]Vin Tanner[/B] defeated Hell's Bouncer [B]Eddie Peak[/B] defeated Jack Giedroyc [B]The New Jersey Devils[/B] defeated Travis Century & Guide [B]Scout[/B] defeated JD Morgan [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] defeated The Animalz to retain the DAVE Tag Team titles [B]Henry Lee[/B] defeated Eric Tyler [B]Acid[/B] against [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] ended in a no-contest[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] ROF Psycho Circus - Midlands (UK) - 337 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]The Show Stealers[/B] defeated Absolutely Flawless to retain the Ring of Fire Tag Team titles [B]K'Lee Hawkins[/B] defeated Billy Robinson [B]Walter Morgan[/B] defeated Don Henderson to retain the Ring of Fire #1 Contender title [B]Daniel Black Francis[/B] defeated Rolling Johnny Stones [B]UK Dragon[/B] defeated Leo Price [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] defeated British Samurai to retain the Ring of Fire Championship title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER] NYCW No Remorse - Tri State (USA) - 374 in Attendance [/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"] [B]The New York Doll[/B] defeated Sammy the Shark [B]American Made Men[/B] defeated Massive Problem to retain the NYCW Tag Team titles [B]Lee Wright[/B] defeated Wiley Steinway [B]The Masked Mauler[/B] defeated Nevada Nuclear [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] defeated Honest Frank to retain the NYCW Empire title [B]Grandmaster Phunk & Black Hat Bailey[/B] defeated Steve Flash & Coyote Dynamite[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="6"][B][U][CENTER] FRIDAY WEEK 1 JUNE 2006 [/CENTER][/U][/B][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][U] INSPIRE Forever Battle Insanity - Kanto (Japan) - 8,204 in Attendance [/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"] [B]Claudio Burdisso[/B] defeated Kalu Owusu [B]Bali So'oialo[/B] defeated Masaaki Okazaki [B]Billy Russell[/B] defeated Roku Sotomura [B]Tasuku Iesada[/B] defeated Willie York [B]Tadiyuki Kikkawa[/B] defeated Arjen Van Den Leyne [B]Li Bingci[/B] defeated Mike Watson [B]Marat Khoklov[/B] defeated Raul Hughes to retain the King of Fighters title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] UCR International Wrestling Superstars - Western (Europe) - 4,060 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Evil Henchman #1[/B] defeated Cannonball Logan [B]Poppa Punisher[/B] defeated Ian Vincible [B]Miss Information[/B] defeated Geena the Warrior Princess [B]The Force[/B] defeated Ali Bloxsome & Frank De Pain to retain the UCR Tag Team titles [B]Byron[/B] defeated Ruud Van Anger [B]Wonder Boy[/B] defeated Dark Falcon [B]Sergei Kalashnov[/B] defeated Bigger Dan Ewe [B]Alpha Female[/B] defeated Jeri Behr to retain the UCR Female title [B]Super Falcon[/B] defeated Joey Beauchamp to retain the UCR European title [B]The Dark Side [/B]defeated Puffy the Sand Iron Player & White Knight[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] WEXXV Black Ranks Swell - Chugoku (Japan) - 157 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"][B]Zeshin Makioka & Big Cat Brandon [/B]defeated The Chaos Demons [B]Henry Lee[/B] defeated Kinji Akamatsu
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting DEFEATED Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting MATCH RATING: [B]B-[/B] [U]Hardcore Match[/U] [B]The Peak Brothers[/B] defeated The New Jersey Devils to retain the WEXXV Blood Brothers titles [B]Munemitsu Senmatsu[/B] defeated Battle Sakata [B]Ryu Kajahara[/B] defeated Larry Wood [B]Saionji Omura[/B] defeated Hiroshi Morisue to retain the WEXXV Warrior's Heart title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="6"] SATURDAY WEEK 1 JUNE 2006 [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] UCR In Times Of War - Eastern (Europe) - 3,820 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Evil Henchman #1[/B] defeated Poppa Punisher [B]Ali Bloxsome[/B] defeated Dark Falcon [B]Jeri Behr[/B] defeated Miss Information [B]The Force[/B] defeated The Youth Bandits to retain the UCR Tag Team titles [B]Ruud Van Anger[/B] defeated Geoff Borne [B]Alpha Female[/B] defeated Anna Ki to retain the UCR Female title [B]Wonder Boy[/B] defeated Frank De Pain [B]Evil Henchman #2[/B] defeated Inky the Squid Boy [B]Puffy the Sand Iron Player[/B] defeated Bigger Dan Ewe [B]Scheming Behemoth[/B] defeated White Knight [B]Super Falcon[/B] defeated Joey Beauchamp to retain the UCR European title [B]Captain Hero[/B] defeated Byron to retain the UCR World Combat title [B]The Dark Side[/B] defeated Sergei Kalashnov & Louis Figo Manico[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"] GCG Stars of the Golden Canvas - Chubu (Japan) - 2,563 in Attendance [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"] [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] defeated Quick Kick Nakao [B]Maeda & Yoshizawa[/B] defeated Watson & Marlowe [B]Samoan Destruction Inc.[/B] defeated Ikina & Tayama to retain the GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team titles [B]Jimmy Cox[/B] defeated Eagle Kawasawa [B]Gakusha & Kuroki[/B] defeated Hyobanshi & Makuda [B]Dark Angel [/B] defeated Pistol Pete Hall[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="6"] SUNDAY WEEK 1 JUNE 2006 [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] CGC Title Bout Wrestling - British Columbia (Canada) - 12,901 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]The Specialists[/B] defeated The Gilbert Brothers to retain the CGC World Tag Team titles [B]Shane Nelson[/B] defeated Zeus Maxmillion [B]Jack DeColt[/B] defeated Whippy the Clown [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] defeated Chance [B]Fate[/B] defeated Lee Rivera [B]Mick Muscles[/B] went to a time limit draw with [B]Dean McWade[/B] and [B]Ryan Powell[/B] [B]Ricky & Steve DeColt[/B] defeated Elite - DaLay & Maverick [B]Alex DeColt[/B] defeated Eddie Chandler to retain the CGC World title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Weekly Wrestling 101 Round Up

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"][B][I][U][CENTER]HEADLINES[/CENTER][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE="6"]NOTBPW Falls to Cult Size!!!![/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]AROUND THE WORLD WEEKLY TITLE CHANGES[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/I][/B]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[I][SIZE="4"]Became the new Coastal Zone Tag Team champions dethroning The Nightmares (Insane Machine & Primal Rage)after 0 title defenses.[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Became the new Campeon de Lucha MPWF Champion after defeating Atlantis Jr. after 0 title defenses.[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Became the new PGHW Historical Japan Champion after forcing Bryan Holmes to tap with 0 title defenses.[/SIZE][/I] [B][I][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]PUBLIC COMMENTS [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/I][/B] [I][SIZE="4"]Wendy Anderson Had Good Things to Say About Cherry Bomb[/SIZE][/I] [B][I][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]COMINGS AND GOINGS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/I][/B]

[I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]Alex Braun Signed a Verbal Deal with 4C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE="4"][I]Munenori Umari Signed a Written Deal with BHOTWG Shirosama Ezakiya Signed a Written Deal with BHOTWG[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][I]Mick Muscles Signed a Verbal Deal with CGC Dean McWade Signed a Verbal Deal with CGC[/I][/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="4"]Sadakuno Nishimuraya Signed a Verbal Deal with GCG[/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE="4"][I]Tsugiharu Odaka Signed a Verbal Deal with INSPIRE Katsuhiko Shunsen Signed A Verbal Deal with INSPIRE[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][I]Phoebe Plumridge Signed a Verbal Deal with MOSC Melanie Florence Signed a Verbal Deal with MOSC The Landlord Signed a Verbal Deal with MOSC Danny Patterson Signed a Verbal Deal with MOSC[/I][/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="4"]Teadoro Nieto Signed a Verbal Deal with MPWF Luis Montero Signed a Verbal Deal with MPWF[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Craig Prince Released By NOTBPW Blonde Bombshell Signed a Verbal Deal with NOTBPW Shooter Sean Deeley Signed a Verbal Deal with NOTBPW Adrian Garcia Signed a Verbal Deal with NOTBPW Jerome Turner Signed a Verbal Deal with NOTBPW Freddie Datsun Signed a Verbal Deal with NOTBPW[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Eisuke Yoshinobu Signed a Written Deal with PGHW Koyo Raikatuji Signed a Written Deal with PGHW[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Phoebe Plumridge Released By ROF[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Micky Starr Signed a Written Deal with SWF Emma Chase Signed a Written Deal with SWF Craig Prince Signed a Written Deal with SWF Dylan Sidle Signed a Written Deal with SWF Dawn The Cheerleader Signed a Witten Deal with SWF[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Shane Sneer Signed a Written Deal with TCW Carl Batch Signed a Written Deal with TCW[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Sheik Mustafa Released By USPW[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Takayuki Kajiwara Signed a Verbal Deal with WEXXV[/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE="4"]Stunner Okazawaya Signed a Verbal Deal with WLW[/SIZE][/I]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="6"] MONDAY WEEK 2 JUNE 2006 [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"] BHOTWG Lords of the Ring - Chubu (Japan) - 13,975 in Attendance [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER] [B]Everest[/B] defeated Tadakuni Toshusai [B]Fukusaburu Inao[/B] defeated Toshiki Shibanumo [B]Miyamae[/B] defeated Super Joshuya [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] defeated Golden Scorpion to retain the Burning Junior Championship title [B]Size of the Fight[/B] defeated Silver Streak to retain the Burning Junior Tag Team titles [B]VENOM[/B] defeated Yoshii Shiomi to retain the Burning Openweight Championship title [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] defeated Eiji Hamacho [B]Elemental II[/B] defeated Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"] USPW Americana! - South East (USA) - 3,554 in Attendance [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"] [B]Patrick Cool & Eric the Bull[/B] defeated Cheetah Boy & Tom E. Hawk [B]The Forces of America[/B] defeated The Hillbillys to retain the USPW World Tag Team titles [B]Danny Rushmore[/B] defeated Lex Appeal [B]Darryl Devine[/B] defeated Tribal Warrior to retain the USPW National title [B]Corporal Doom & Giant Redwood[/B] defeated Mick Muscles & Java [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] defeated T-Rex to retain the USPW World title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="6"] TUESDAY WEEK 2 JUNE 2006 [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] SWF Supreme TV - Great Lakes (USA) - 17,370 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Robbie Retro[/B] defeated Big Smack Scott [B]Brett Biggz[/B] defeated Flex [B]Shady K & Lead Belly[/B] went to a time limit draw with [B]Akima Brave & Bart Biggz[/B] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] defeated Elmo Benson & Angry Gilmore [B]Jack Bruce & Calamari Kid [/B]defeated The Lords of War [B]The Amazing Bumfholes[/B] went to a double count out with [B]The Warriors Of The Deep[/B] to retain the SWF World Tag Team titles [B]Enforcer Roberts[/B] defeated Groucho Bling [B]Marc DuBois [/B]defeated Kid Toma to retain the SWF Shooting Star title [B]Squeeky McClean[/B] defeated Sam Keith to retain the SWF North American title [B]Enygma & Runaway Train[/B] defeated Christian Faith & Eric Eisen[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"] TCW Presents Total Wrestling - Tri State (USA) - 16,345 in Attendance [/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"] [B]Charlie Thatcher[/B] went to a double DQ with [B]Ronnie V. Pain[/B] [B]Billy Jack Shearer [/B]defeated Grunt [B]Rick Law[/B] defeated American Buffalo [B]Troy Tornado[/B] defeated Wrestling Machine #1 to retain the TCW International title [B]Wrestling Machine #2[/B] defeated Texas Pete [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] defeated Freddy Huggins to retain the TCW All Action title [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] defeated BLZ Bubb [B]Liberty[/B] went to a double DQ with [B]Ghengis Rahn[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"] WLW Life Serial - Chugoku (Japan) - 2,129 in Attendance [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"]DEFEATED[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"]RATING:[B] D[/B][/SIZE]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"] [B]Kazuma Narato [/B]defeated Deano Machino to retain the World Level Streetfighting title [B]Booger Man & Hell Monkey[/B] defeated The Avalanche Effect [B]Burning EXILE[/B] defeated Magnum KOBE to become the World Level Show Stealer Champion!!! [B]The Great Hisato[/B] defeated Dark Eagle [B]Emerald Angel[/B] defeated Awesome Thunder to retain the World Level Universal title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="6"] WEDNESDAY WEEK 2 JUNE 2006[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"] NOTBPW Championship Wrestling - Ontario (Canada) - 6,380 in Attendance [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"] [B]Craig Green[/B] defeated Edd Stone to become the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Champion!!! [B]The McWade Brothers[/B] defeated The Demolition Crew to retain the NOTBPW Tag Team titles [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] defeated The Natural [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] defeated Shooter Sean Deeley [B]Duane Stone[/B] defeated Mammoth [B]R.K. Hayes[/B] defeated Sean McFly[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="6"] THURSDAY WEEK 2 JUNE 2006 [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"] SWF Times Of Trouble - Tri State (USA) - 16,716 in Attendance - 267,953 PPV Buy Rate [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER] [B]Akima Brave[/B] defeated Lead Belly [B]Knuckles[/B] defeated Randy Bumfhole [B]Pecs[/B] defeated Grease Hogg [B]Groucho Bling[/B] defeated Flex [B]Elmo Benson[/B] defeated Big Smack Scott [B]Skull DeBones[/B] defeated Lobster Warrior [B]Squeeky McClean[/B] defeated Zimmy Bumfhole to retain the SWF North American title [B]Enforcer Roberts[/B] defeated Angry Gilmore [B]Remo[/B] defeated Sam Keith [B]Marc DuBois[/B] defeated Kid Toma to retain the SWF Shooting Star title [B]Jack Bruce[/B] defeated Joe Sexy [B]Christian Faith[/B] defeated Rich Money [B]Steve Frehley[/B] defeated Eric Eisen to retain the SWF World Heavyweight title[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"] PGHW The King's Road - Kinki (Japan) - 15,527 in Attendance [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"] [B]Danger Kumasaka[/B] defeated Washi Heat [B]Alexander Robinson[/B] defeated Bryan Holmes [B]Team Youth Sprint[/B] defeated Masayuki Shiga & Noriyori Sanda to retain the PGHW International Tag Team titles [B]Dread[/B] defeated Buddy Garner [B]Kunosamu & Hoshino[/B] defeated Team Dynasty 2000 [B]Mito Miwa[/B] defeated Nobuatsu Tatsuko[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"] DAVE Danger Zone TV - South East (USA) - 5,149 in Attendance [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"] [B]Art Reed[/B] defeated Hell's Bouncer [B]Guide & Johnny Martin[/B] defeated The Peak Brothers [B]The Wolverine[/B] defeated JD Morgan [B]Scout[/B] defeated Jack Giedroyc [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] defeated The New Jersey Devils to retain the DAVE Tag Team titles [B]Big Cat Brandon[/B] defeated Travis Century to retain the DAVE Brass Knuckles title [B]Vin Tanner[/B] defeated Acid [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] defeated Eric Tyler to retain the DAVE Unified title[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Archived