[HYPE] 5 years from now, a 2013 Mod

We are in September 2013. How will the wrestling world look like? What happened in the last 5 years? Who retired? Who died? Who came back? Why Scott Hall is now serving 10 years in prison? Why John Cena is retired? How many title Triple H is holding now? What happened to ROH? How did Sabu died? How long Sheamus O'Shaunessy has been WWE champion? What are the other 2 development camps for WWE? I am making a mod set 5 years in the future. 5 years may look far but just look back in 2003. Is the wrestling world so different from then? Also if anyone is interested in helping you can reach us by private messages.

This sounds wicked not sure I would be any good at helping as I do not have much time on my hands but I might make time. Could be real fun to mess around with the future of the wrestling world. Are Vince and Hogan dead yet is the main question I have. That and who really retires Ric Flair?

Are you going to use a current mod as your base or start from scratch? Also what's your goal here, to make a mod optimized for this game or one that's more focused on simulating reality? Questions aside it sounds interesting and could be a lot of fun if done correctly.

[B]Day 1: [/B] Imported WWE, TNA, SHIMMER and ROH. Created 3 development territories: TCW (Tennessee Championship Wrestling instead of Memphis run by Jerry Lawler), IWW (Irish Wrestling Warzone given the fact we will have another region in the game and the popularity of Finlay, Hornswoggle and Sheamus O’Shaunessy) and CCW (formerly known as FCW but moved to California). Started the timeline with retirements of HHH, Taker, Kane, Cena, HBK, Flair, and RVD). Set some released from WWE to TNA (Harry Smith, Shelton Benjamin, Rey Mysterio)

[B]Day 2: [/B] Imported several wrestlers including Justin Credible (renamed P.J. Polaco). Created possibly the best tag team in business history. (Elijah Burke and Ron Killings who won 11 tag team titles). The WWE is now owned by another McMahon than Vince. TNA and WWE officially started MNWII. WWE went ahead and made RAW 3 hours to answer TNA going to Monday night.

I don't really think it would be interresting for you that we continue to give a diary of the ongoing process of the mod because of all the smalls details that will take alot of time like the title lineage, the relationship etc.. But we made some really cool additions and we want to keep some secrets for the release. Mod is still planned to be released on June 1st

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived