Vader Time! - The Journey of Leon White

Guest Weden

OOC: I actually started this game last night, so I'll just mention what's happened so far. [I]Rambo Greg on Tour! (with others) Leon White b. Stan Lane Todas las Estrellas en Viaje! Leon White b. Fantasma[/I] Contracts AWA - Verbal - $6,000 PA UWA - Verbal - $128 PA [U][B]Stats[/B][/U] Spirit: 54 Power: 85 Technique: 51 Speed: 36 Pyschology: 43 Stamina: 55 Toughness: 96 Charisma: 80 Microphone: 38 Safety: 51 Looks: 80 Respect: 41 [U]Overness[/U] USA: 48 Canada: 15 Mexico: 18 Japan: 45 UK: 10 Europe: 10 Australia: 10 [B]Monday, Week 2, February 1984[/B] [B]Universal Todas las Estrellas en Viaje![/B] I'm teaming up with Juan Rodriguez against Dr. Wagner Jr. and La Parka tonight. I decide to stay silent backstage, and instead just get ready for my match. Our names are called and out we go... [B]Leon White & Juan Rodriguez vs. Dr. Wagner Jr. & La Parka[/B] Rodriguez and Wagner start off. Wagner instantly goes for the arm and starts wearing it down, then begins tossing Juan around with suplexes and monkey flips. He's finally stopped by a dropkick, which leads into a tag by Rodriguez... as "Baby Bull" himself steps in! I take advantage and begin pounding the Dr. all over the place, wearing him down. After smacking him around for a bit more, I give him a Double-Underhook Bomb to finish him off at just 4:00 in. The crowd didn't really enjoy the squash, giving it a "D". [B]Tuesday, Week 2, February 1984[/B] No show tonight, but I travel back to the States in preperation for tommorow's show at the AWA. [B]Wednesday, Week 2, February 1984[/B] [b]Rambo Greg on Tour! (with others)[/b] I'm up against Stan Lane tonight in what seems to be a rematch of last time. I catch up with him and we talk about our match tonight, before we're called on and it's time to wrassle! [B]Leon White vs. Stan Lane[/B] He immediatly goes aerial on me with a Double Axe Handle, then goes after the arm. I slam him down with a Backbreaker though to end his flurry, and get a 2 count. I hit him with a trio of Gutwrench Suplexes, and begin wearing him down. He fights back and gets in a Mongolian Chop, but I block any follow-ups. I hit a few more moves, but he starts to build-up again. I stop it with another Gutwrench, but he starts up again almost immediatly. I manage to Bearhug him and ram him into the Turnbuckle, which slows him down a bit. He again starts a comeback, but I just kick him in the head. I hit a Knee Breaker and a Press Slam to really stop him, but I venture up top and miss a fist drop. He hits one right onto my forehead, but I manage to catch him with a Bodyslam. A bit more brawling before I catch him with a patented "Vader Face Eraser", but no luck. I keep going for the Double-Underhook Bomb, and finally hit it... for 2. I drag him up and get another... for 2! He dropkicks out of another, but I just take what he's giving and shrug it off. I catch a few moves on him, including a Knee Breaker, but he just won't die! I murder him with a Powerbomb... Kick-out! He blocks the second, and begins to fight back! Kick to the gut... Double-Underhook Bomb on Lane! 1... 2.... KICK-OUT! I'm infuriated, and hit him with another... and another... AND ANOTHER... which finally garners a 3-count at 27:00 in. This match was decidedly better than the Mexico squash, getting a B- from the crowd. [B]Thursday, Week 2, February 1984[/B] [b]AWA All-Star Wrestling[/b] I stay in the US for the TV tapings, and am thrown into a huge 4-on-4 tag match. It's a non-elimination, 60-minute time limit match, so it's going to be quite the spectacle! [B]Kenny Jay, Scott Hall, Steve Regal & Buddy Lane vs. Leon White, Buck Zumhofe, Jake Milliman & Tom Zenk[/B] I have a feeling this is going to be quite the cluster****... too quick in fact to re-cap everything, so I'll get one of the ring rats to take notes! [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] White takes the early advantage against Jay, but is quickly face-to-face with Lane. [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] These two go back-and-forth for a bit here, causing Lane to tag out to Regal. [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] Regal seems to take it to the big-man at first, but White regains the advantage. Regal gets beaten down fast, causing him to tag in the last fresh man - Scott Hall. [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] Leon gives him nothing but a beating, leaving "Magnum" crawling away and tagging in Jay again. [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] White, still not tiring, quickly wears down Jay with a flurry of turnbuckle moves. "Sodbuster" amazingly manages to knock down Leon, and leaps for the tag to Hall. [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] Hall is massacred, but manages to kick-out of a Double-Underhook Bomb. He hits a desperation Samoan Drop, then tags in Lane. [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] Lane receives what Hall did, and then tags in Regal. [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] Regal again takes in punishment, forced to tag out to Jay. [SIZE=7].[/SIZE] Jay takes an enormous Powerbomb from the get-go, and White wins the match, all by himself, 4 vs. 1! Match Length: 16:00! Whew! Quite a match there... Apparently I'm getting a small spot in tommorow's local paper about my amazing victory (if I say so myself)! That's sure to raise my fame... I've got another show with AWA again tommorow, so I better rest up...g'night! OOC: Lane really took it to me, the damned guy doesn't know when to quit eh? I'm suprised about the Tag match though, I wasn't even in "Danger" by the time it ended!

[B]Friday, Week 2, February 1984[/B] [B]St. Paul Civic Centre (Feb.)[/B] Tonight I go face-to-face with Scott Hall, one of my crushed opponents from the tag match! Here's to hoping I get the same luck as last time... [B]Leon White vs. Scott Hall[/B] I go straight into a Gutwrench Suplex (A recent trademark of mine it seems), but Hall soon after starts punching away at me. I block one though and catch him with another Gutwrench. I stomp him down a bit then pick him up, he forearms me in the face, but I stop his suplex attempt. He goes into the corner and his head soon after collides with it, which I follow-up with a snapmare. I keep him under control and he seems to be wearing down, but he keeps going for punches and forearms. I block another attempt and Bear Hug him into the turnbuckle, then follow it up with a Corner Clothesline and Bodyslam for just 1. A suplex gets me 2. He fights back though and hits a few forearms, along with a kick to the thigh and a Bell Clap. He whips me into the ropes, catches me with a forearm, then hits a suplex. He gets me in a Rear Chinlock or two, but I fight back and throw him from the ring. He begins punching and forearming me though, even getting in a Front Facelock. We're back in as he catches me with a Charging Forearm, Kneedrop and Atomic Drop. I finally fight back with a Samoan Drop though, getting a 2 count. He goes after me with punches again, but as he's gearing up the crowd I charge into him. I catch him with a couple of stiff chops that make him collapse, but he rolls out of the way of a Running Elbow Drop. I get a Knee Breaker on him, then follow up with a Falling Headbutt. Into the corner he goes, as I score with an Avalanche. 1...2...he barely kicks out! I catch him with a Double-Underhook Bomb.. another 2! He blocks another few tries at it, but he keeps fighting back with punches. He takes me down with a Charging Forearm, and hits a Legdrop. I slip out of a Full Nelson attempt, and Powerslam him off the ropes for yet another 2. I hit him with a Double-Underhook Bomb though, finishing him off. The fans give the 23 minute long match-up a C. [B]Saturday, Week 2, February 1984[/B] I've got to be at least 50% over in the US, considering both my Win Streak and my 4-on-1 victory... what should I do? I probably have a good chance at getting into the big-league WWF, but I could try my luck at MACW as well. Verne told me last night about a character for me called "Vader" that could really get me over though... what should I do? A. Go to WWF as Leon White. B. Go to MACW as Leon White. C. Go to WWF as Vader. D. Go to MACW as Vader. E. Stay in AWA and UWA as Leon White. F. Stay in AWA and UWA as Vader. Most votes by midnight tonight (GMT) is what I'll do. After that, the update will be concerning my new promotion and position etc.

[QUOTE=jksander]Did you vote for your own thread? Not cool ... I'll keep reading though ...[/QUOTE] I uh... can't come up with an excuse to follow my 5-starring. Any chance of you voting for what Leon/Vader should do?

• 2 weeks later...
[B]Monday, Week 3, February 1984 Universal Todas las Estrellas en Viaje![/B] I'm teaming with La Parka and Eddie Mansfield against Juan Rodriguez, Atlantis and Black Bart. Considering I crushed La Parka a few weeks ago, I think he's staying on the apron tonight... [B]Leon White, La Parka and Eddie Mansfield vs. Juan Rodriguez, Atlantis and Black Bart[/B] I start off with Juan. The quick little bugger keeps avoiding and slipping out of my moves, but I catch him with a backbreaker to slow him down. He dropkicks me in the face as I go for an avalanche, then leaps out to tag Bart. He begins hitting me with some stiff kicks as I'm down, but as he picks me up I push him off. I take him down, but he blocks some of my revenge kicks. He goes for another flurry of moves, but I backbreaker him as I did Rodriguez to slow him down. He worms his way into the corner and tags in Atlantis, the last fresh man. We go back and forth, constantly countering moves. This continues, until I eventually get the upper hand with yet another backbreaker. I crush him in the corner a number of times, then throw him off the top. He blocks my Powerbomb attempt, then falls on top of another. He hits me with some European Uppercuts, then tags out to Bart. I immediatly take advantage, crushing him in the corner then hitting a running elbow for a last-second kickout. He stops a Double-Underhook Bomb, then tags out to Juan, who by now has considerably recovered. he busts me open on a DDT, but I just kickout. I kick him in the gut, then Press Slam him. My bleeding makes me dizzy however, and he recovers and hits me with some rapid fire dropkicks. He leaps off the top with a Flying Body Press as I recover for... 3!? I watch him and his team celebrate up the ramp as I wipe off the blood on my face. How could he have defeated me!? My two team mates, frustrated about not being tagged in, have a strop and march off. I lay on my back for a second, still not being able to process what happened. At least I'm not the biggest name in Mexico...

You are certainly not making any friends by not giving your teammates any ring time. Tag matches could be used as a refreshing change of pace by allowing you to use other wrestlers. For example, with a luchadore like La Parka you get to use a whole other style of wrestling that you wouldn't be using with White. Leon should not be taking the tag matches and making them handicap matches. The owner doesn't really like it either because he is paying the others on a per appearance basis and he is wasting his money since the others are just standing around doing nothing.

Archived