here's an idea for even more developmental

Can you clarify this for me? It's just all I see is a request to be able to change someone's gimmick, which is possible in the creative screen. If you wanted, you could change someone's gimmick, and send them to development in the time that they are required to be off screen, thus simulating you idea. Unless I just haven't grasped it right.

[QUOTE=theaddicane;387474]If you wanted, you could change someone's gimmick, and send them to development in the time that they are required to be off screen, thus simulating you idea.[/QUOTE] That's basically how I read it too... or at least that's the only way it would relate to development, but either way, it's already in the game.

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;387492]I think he means if you want to change someone's gimmick but arn't to sure and don't want to risk it on your shows you could send them down to development to see if he works well wit that certain gimmick and if he does you can call him up again.[/QUOTE] But that won't help unless your development has the same product settings, because they effect gimmicks.

I'm sorry. what I meant to say was I wish we had the ability once we send someone to development to be able to change gimmicks on a whim. for example if I want to repackage someone I want to send them to Florida championship wrestling and be able to change their gimmick and see how they would do under it. not have to go into the in-game editor and do it from there.

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;387524]I'm sorry. what I meant to say was I wish we had the ability once we send someone to development to be able to change gimmicks on a whim. for example if I want to repackage someone I want to send them to Florida championship wrestling and be able to change their gimmick and see how they would do under it. not have to go into the in-game editor and do it from there.[/QUOTE] I think this would be a good option. But as Stranger pointed out, you would have to take your development territory's settings into account when assessing how efective the gimmick is. "Ok..he got over...but are those fans looking for the same things my fans are?" So it would work... but there'd be a good amount of strategy involved.

Archived