CZCW 2010: A New Future

[B]Los Luchadores[/B] vs Team XDW -Almost tempted to call XDW here... but couldn't bring myself to do it [B]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/B] vs Snap Dragon -If this was a third win, I wouldn't be too excited. But Ca$ino getting a win back? That's be better. Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. and Extraordinario Jr. vs [B]Generation Gap[/B] -Was going to go the other way, then the Flash factor hit... Stevie Grayson vs [B]Hugh de Aske[/B] -I now I'm wrong here, but Hugh deserves to blow up huge... and I can't pick all faces. [B]Joven Luchadors[/B] vs Mach 1 For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles -After fighting for a while for the titles and with other challengers ready, I can't see the luchas losing their titles here. [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Andre Jones -no contest Remmy Skye vs [B]Insane Machine[/B] Ladder Match -Remmy Skye is good at ladder matches. Insane Machine is good at everything. Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Matthew Gauge[/B] -BBS could do with the win here, but we're looking for challengers for Perez here. As I had Perez and Matthew team, I'm interested to see how they do against one another. Fox Mask vs [B]Acid[/B] -With all due respect to Foxy, he's not as cool as Acid Plague vs [B]Frankie Perez[/B] Non-Title Champion vs Champion Match -Plague's on fire, but Perez should be able to put him in his place.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]From coast2coast.com[/B] Beach Blanket Beatdown saw a string of good and very good matches without a single dud on the card. One of the best all around shows from CZCW in awhile, although maybe not their best card. I was excited to see Fox Mask back in main event level action and a ladder match out of Remmy Skye was definitely fa fan favorite. [B][SIZE="3"]Match 1[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Los Luchadores[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Team XDW[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] A nice tag team match to get the crowd going and the lower card at CZCW never fails to disappoint. Even though they’re heels the fans love when Team XDW tosses their light sticks into the crowd. Although Tigre Salvaje Jr. was the standout worker of the match it was Inca Jr. who got the win with the Aztec Axe (Rope Assisted Axe Kick) to pin Daredevil Aero. [B]King Rating: C- [SIZE="3"]Match 2[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Not only did Snap Dragon have a hard time keep Nathaniel Ca$ino down he actually had to resort to some dirty tricks to get the win. The two men played off each other masterfully and Dragon even took some time to start his Super Villain speech to the crowd before almost getting pinned by Cas$ino. The ref never saw Dragon slide the brass knuckles into his mask so when the headbutt laid out Ca$ino he had no clue. To add insult to imjury, or better yet more injury to injury, Snap Dragon went up for the Dragon’s Breath (Top Rope Flying Knee Drop). [B]King Rating: B- [SIZE="3"]Match 3[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Generation Gap[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] One of the best tag team matches I’ve seen in CZCW in quite some time saw Generation Gap take a win over The Top Rope All Stars. Great performances from Steve Flash and Extraordinario Jr., along with the perfect timing and cohesion of The Top Rope All Stars made the match all the better. Steve Flash who has never needed to cheat to win used the Flash Bank to put Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. out. [B]King Rating: C+ [SIZE="3"]Match 4[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Hugh de Aske made a huge splash in his best match in CZCW to date. Although the self proclaimed “New Evolution in Pro Wrestling” didn’t take the win he certainly looked good losing. “Everyone’s Favorite Underdog” Stevie Grayson used all the little tricks to get under the skin of Hugh’s ego to finally saw him make mistakes. Grayson was able to stun de Aske and catch him in the Giant Killer (Swinging Stunning Face Crusher) [B]King Rating: B [SIZE="3"]Match 5[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Joven Luchadors[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Mach 1[/COLOR] to retain the Coastal Zone Tag Team Championship titles[/SIZE][/B] After the earlier match this is obviously not the best we can see out of the CZCW Tag Team division but it was still a good match. Mach 1 worked really hard to regain their lost titles but Joven Luchadors worked just a little harder to retain. A lot of greta back and forth until Air Attack Weasel lingered too long on the top rope. A Top Rope DDT laid him out and then Mr. Lucha III went back up for the Third Strike (Frog Splash) to seal the deal and get the pin. [B]King Rating: C [SIZE="3"]Match 6[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Ultimate Phoenix pulled out the best match we’ve seen thus far from Andre Jones but in my opinion it was like pulling teeth. Phoenix did most of the work trying to keep Jones on point. Andre’s winning streak was stopped when Ultimate Phoenix hit the Phoenix Firebird Splash (Top Rope Guillotina). [B]King Rating: B- [SIZE="3"]Match 7[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] in a Ladder Match[/SIZE][/B] Remmy Skye and Insane Machine have been impressing me as opponents all last month and their all out battle in this ladder match was no exception. The only prize at the top of the ladder was bragging rights but both men battled as if a title was up there. Both men took some serious offense and there was judicious use of the ladders as weapons. Although his mask covered the wound you could see the blood gushing from behind it, from his forehead down his cheek, after he took a shot to the face when Skye landed on a ladder shooting it up at him. Remmy climbed the ladder and grabbed the big silver key at hanging from the top to win. [B]King Rating: B+ [SIZE="3"]Match 8[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Matthew Gauge[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Matthew Guage and Bulldozer Brandon Smith blew the audience away with a very intense, although very stiff, match up. Matthew Guage relied on some straight up American brawling before showing off some high speed mat moves reminiscent of his father in this youth. Smith used the elbows and forearms of the traditional Japanese puro style, along with a number of really powerful suplexes. At one point the referee got knocked out and Gauge used that chance to attack Smith with the ring bell. Matthew woke up the ref and applied the Ion Stretcher when Smith couldn’t tap out or couldn’t raise his hands after three tries the ref called for the KO. [B]King Rating: B [SIZE="3"]Match 9[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Acid[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Not the best match either of these men have been in but with Acid seeming off his game and Fox Mask having only two matches to try and knock of his ring rust I’ll let it slide. Still a very intense high speed top rope brawl and definitely a good match by any standards I still enjoyed it. Spots were chosen wisely and were between a lot of good aerial and mat wrestling but it was no surprise to some to see Acid take the win with the Acid Rain Bomb (Swandive Senton Bomb). [B] King Rating: B- [SIZE="3"]Match 10[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] in a Champion vs Champion Non-Title Match[/SIZE][/B] The main event was just that an event. This was the best match I’ve yet to see these two ring warriors put on with Plague having evolved from purely a high flier to be able to stand toe to toe with Perez in a brawl or on the mat. The match had a little bit for all different types of fans and had the crowd on their feet most of the twenty-eight minutes. Frankie Perez used his super finisher the Perfect Parity (Ultimate Fisherman's Buster) to lay out Plague for the pin. [B]King Rating: B+ Overall Rating: B PPV Buys 0.22[/B]

[B]From CZCW.com news page[/B] CZCW has expanded and grown over the past few years and with that expansion there has been the edition of many types of workers. Mexican Luchadors have made a big presence filling out both the upper and lower card. Japanese Puro and Junior workers have also found a place in CZCW. Straight mat working technicians have also joined the roster meaning our fast paced action packed style of wrestling is no longer confined to the air. With all of these editions CZCW management has decided to recognize another style of wrestling with a belt of it’s own. Since high fliers of all types challenge for our Coast Zone Xtreme title we will be adding a belt for our mat workers. We want to honor the fast paced ground workers that grace the CZCW ring every week with this new Coast Zone Pure Wrestling title. To do so we have picked 16 of our top mat workers to compete in a tournament over the next month ending with the Semifinals and Finals at CZCW Spring Break Bash. In other CZCW news we are happy to announce that referee Ryan Holland has signed an extension with the company and will continue to referee the matches at CZCW events. Also Mr. Holland along with the rest of the CZCW roster will now be seeing air time on national TV as this Saturday CZCW Another Day at the Beach begins it’s run on Sports America television.

[B]Upcoming events Saturday March Week 1[/B] Kashmir Singh vs Insane Machine Tigre Salvaje Jr. vs Hugh de Aske Velocidad vs Marc Speed Mr. Lucha III vs Soul Taker Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Bairei Yasujiro Stevie Grayson vs Frankie Perez [B]Saturday March Week 2[/B] Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. vs Lobo Solitario Masked Cougar vs Flying Jimmy Fox Fox Mask vs Steve Flash Ultimate Phoenix vs Snap Dragon Plague vs Andre Jones Velocidad vs Acid [B]Saturday March Week 3[/B] Los Luchadors vs Aerial Assault Kashmir Singh vs Soul Taker Round 2 Match Round 2 Match Masked Cougar vs Hugh de Aske Stevie Grayson vs Matthew Guage [B]Saturday March Week 4[/B] The Top Rope All Stars vs Mach 1 Fox Mask vs Lobo Solitario Round 2 Match Round 2 Match Stevie Grayson vs Snap Dragon Remmy Skye vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]All of this leads up to… CZCW Spring Break Bash Wednesday April Week 1 Utah Park Reservation Wrestling Under The Stars Doors Open at 7:00pm shows starts at 8:00pm Semi Final Match Semi Final Match[/B] The opening matches will be the Semi Finals for the tournament for the new Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Air Attack Weasel[/COLOR][/B] Nathaniel Ca$ino has seen many losses since he’s entered CZCW but his losses have been to such greats as Snap Dragon and Steve Flash. Now he faces a former Coastal Zone Tag Team champion Air Attack Weasel. Will Cas$ino’s bad luck hold out or will he be able to knock the Air Attack out of the Weasel. [B]Final Match Submission Match[/B] The two finalists will be given one a one match breather before the face off in a submission for the prestige of being the first ever Coast Zone Pure Wrestling Champion. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR][/B] Fox Mask has made a very disappointing return with only one win and two losses while Soul Taker has been on a much longer losing streak. This traditional battle of good versus evil sees the newly reformed Fox Mask use his super power to take on the supernatural evil of Soul Taker. [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR] Number One Contender Match[/B] Joven Luchadors have successfully defended the titles against the former champions and now look for other challengers. The fans love to hate Jonnie Perez but will the fan distraction be able to hold back Jonnie and Bairei. Will the great team of Extraordinario Jr. and Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. have what it takes to be contenders and make this a the next title bout be Luchador versus Luchador. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] Overhead Wires Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title[/B] In a match not often seen in CZCW Plague and Snap Dragon face off for the Coastal Zone Xtreme title in an overhead wires match up. The belt will be suspended from the wires and the warriors must climb the steel structure and get across the wires to get the belt and become a victor. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Matthew Guage[/COLOR][/B] Remmy Skye proved that he was “The King of the Ladder Match” but will he be able to stare into the sun that is “Bright Lights” Matthew Gauge and take a win. Gauge has been tearing his way through the roster by hook or by crook and taking win after win. Both men have all the momentum in the world but only one can come out of this match a winner. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] Hugh de Aske and Bulldozer Brandon Smith are both coming off major loses at Beach Blanket Beatdown. With only one match each before Spring Break Bash will the two competitors get enough fire lit under them to make this bout worthy of CZCW. [B][COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Acid[/COLOR] 30 Minute Iron Man Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title[/B] Acid has crushed his way to the top of the pack showing that he should definitely be the one challenging for the Coastal Zone Championship title. Last month Frankie Perez broke Plagues 4 match winning streak handing out a loss that proves once and for all that the Coastal Zone Championship is the top title in CZCW. [B]Prediction Key[/B] [B][U]Tournament[/U][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Match 1: Kashmir Singh vs Insane Machine Match 2: Tigre Salvaje Jr. vs Hugh de Aske Match 3: Velocidad vs Marc Speed Match 4: Mr. Lucha III vs Soul Taker Match 5: Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. vs Lobo Solitario Match 6: Masked Cougar vs Flying Jimmy Fox Match 7: Fox Mask vs Steve Flash Match 8: Ultimate Phoenix vs Snap Dragon [B]Round 2[/B] Match 1: Match 5 vs Match 7 Match 2: Match 6 vs Match 8 Match 3: Match 2 vs Match 4 Match 4: Match 1 vs Match 3 [B]Semi Final[/B] Match 1: Match 2 vs Match 4 Match 2: Match 1 vs Match 3 [B]Final Submission Match[/B] Match 1 vs Match 2 [B][U]CZCW Spring Break Bash[/U][/B] Semi Final Match Semi Final Match Nathaniel Ca$ino vs Air Attack Weasel Final Match Submission Match Fox Mask vs Soul Taker The Top Rope All Stars vs Aerial Assault #1 Contender for the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles Plague vs Snap Dragon Overhead Wires Match For the Coastal Zone Extreme title Remmy Skye vs Matthew Guage Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Hugh de Aske Frankie Perez vs Acid 30 Minute Iron Man Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title

I'll re-predict (it may be a made up word, but you know what it means) before Spring Break... as that gives me a second shot at the end of the tournament! Tournament [B]Round 1[/B] Match 1: Kashmir Singh vs [B]Insane Machine[/B] Match 2: [B]Tigre Salvaje Jr.[/B] vs Hugh de Aske Match 3: Velocidad vs [B]Marc Speed[/B] Match 4: Mr. Lucha III vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] Match 5: [B]Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr.[/B] vs Lobo Solitario Match 6: [B]Masked Cougar [/B]vs Flying Jimmy Fox Match 7: Fox Mask vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Match 8: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Snap Dragon Who'd have thought - me predicting Cougar would get through the first round :) . Speed gets through as a nod to your "originals", and as much as I hate betting against de Aske, he doesn't seem to have quite exploded for you as he has for me. Round 2 Match 1: Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Match 2: Masked Cougar vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Match 3: Tigre Salvaje Jr. vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] Match 4: [B]Insane Machine[/B] vs Marc Speed Hmmm, don't like the look of the Tigre / Taker match, but apart from that it looks okay. I can't bet on Cougar getting past Phoenix, as much as I'd like to. Semi Final Match 1: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Insane Machine Match 2: [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Soul Taker I would have liked to say Insane Machine, but would have thought that you'd like a face / heel final. Final Submission Match Ultimate Phoenix vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] I think he deserves the first reign here, and a good run will have him back going for the Championship.

[B]From coast2coast.com[/B] Another Day at the Beach hits TV and I was at every single episode. The TV show drew a smaller audience so the show was moved to the Gorski Ballroom. All four nights were sellouts with a full 5000 in attendance. I watched the shows later and the effect of a full house certainly makes the event seem bigger. The first three shows were great but the last show at a dud of a main event, not bad just not up to the CZCW standard. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 1 February 2010[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] – C+ [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Tigre Salvaje Jr.[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Blue"]Velocidad[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Bairei Yasujiro[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] – B+ [B]Overall: B TV Rating 2.64[/B] Insane Machine dominated his first round match against Kashmir Singh putting out Indian born wrestler in less than eight minutes with the Termination Kick. Not quite so dominant but still strong Hugh de Aske beat Tigre Salvaje Jr in their first round match. The two workers show an obvious in ring cohesion and the match was all the better for it. Next up was the Velocidad versus Marc Speed first round match which was not the best match of the night. Velocidad made a few little mistakes but still took a strong victory over Speed. The last of the first round matches saw Mr. Lucha III pin Soul Taker in a nice even match that helped the crowd prepare for the up coming main events. Bulldozer Brandon Smith versus Bairei Yasujiro was nice final match before the main event with brawling, mat work and high flying. The final match was a fast paced hard hitting all out brawl for it all with Frankie Perez and Stevie Grayson. “The Ultimate Underdog” went toe to toe with “The King of the Indies” and the fans were behind him 100%. But the size of the fight in Perez was still bigger than the size of the fight in Grayson and the champ forced Stevie to tap out to the P-Clutch. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 2 February 2010[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr.[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Lobo Solitario[/COLOR] – C+ [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] – B+ [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR] – C+ [COLOR="Red"]Acid[/COLOR] defeats V[COLOR="Blue"]elocidad[/COLOR] – B+ [B]Overall: B TV Rating 2.59[/B] A return to the ring after more than two months off saw Lobo Solitario take a bad loss to the strong Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. in their first round match. Masked Cougar who has been losing as of late took the win the fans wanted him too, to move on to round two. Not the best match but Cougar did look strong in his win. Steve Flash and Fox mask had their first round match and the two took the time to give the fans some good wrestling. Fox seems to be shaking the ring rust a bit but not enough to beat Flash who moves on to round two. Snap Dragon and Ultimate Phoenix put on a great match for the final first round match up. Dragon took the win showing once again that he very well may be the greatest masked performer in CZCW. Plague who’s dragged lesser workers to better matches still manages to get a decent match out of Andre Jones. Plague came out looking good and quite strong for his match at Spring Break Bash. Main Event match up was a killer match between Acid and Velocidad. The pure amount of speed in the ring was blinding at the two masked men bounced from rope to rope. Acid took the final pin with the Acid Rain Bomb for the win. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 3 February 2010[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Los Luchadores[/COLOR] – D [COLOR="Red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr.[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Red"]Matthew Guage[/COLOR] defeats S[COLOR="Blue"]tevie Grayson[/COLOR] – A [B]Overall: B TV Rating 2.57[/B] The opening match was a disappointing one the crowd hated Jonnie Perez and was even more vocal about it than usual because he and Bairei Yasujiro, who looked great, were really taking it to Los Luchadores. Bairei pinned Tigre Salvaje Jr. to end the bout, thankfully pretty quickly. Both Soul Taker and Kashmir Singh were out in the first round but Taker made a nice showing here as he prepared for his bout against Fox Mask and Spring Break Bash. Round two started off with Masked Cougar beating the supposed king of the masks in CZCW Snap Dragon. A nice back and forth match a little slower paced than usual for the two but it gave the crowd a chance for a breather. Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. was eliminated in his second round match up against Steve Flash. The Dragon put up a good fight but was taken to task by the Flash Bang. The two youngsters Hugh de Aske and Nathaniel Ca$ino put on a good show. Ca$ino appeared to be up to the task but an unseen low blow softened him up enough for de Aske to take a win. The Main Event wa a mind blowing match between Matthew Guage and Stevie Grayson. The two meshed in the ring so well with underdog Grayson getting in enough offense to keep him credible and Guage having to blatantly cheat twice just to get momentum on his side. Sadly the growing fan favorite Grayson was force to tap out to the Ion Stretcher to end the match. [B] Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 4 February 2010[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Mach 1[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Lobo Solitario[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] – C [B]Overall: C TV Rating 2.36[/B] Too start off this below par show was actually a decent tag match with The Top Rope All Stars really taking it to former champs Mach 1 in preparation for their match at Spring Break Bash. Fox Mask beat young Lobo Solitario to redeem his first round loss and give him some momentum going into his match against Soul Taker. Coming off a round one win and a victory over Nathaniel Ca$ino Hugh de Aske just couldn’t put away Mr. Lucha III. The two realy played the crowd and this was the match of the night but Mr. Lucha II moves on to the semi finals. With Velocidad out Insane Machine gets a bye in the tournament but not the night off. In a barely average match Machine took out young gun Nathaniel Ca$ino to show he had what it take to win in the semifinals. Snap Dragon beat Stevie Grayson preparing for his shot at the Coastal Zone Xtreme title. This was the second best match of the night and showcased the talent of both men with a lot of back and forth before the final Dragon victory. The Main Event that wasn’t. The final match was proof at least to me that Remmy Skye needs to be carried to greatness and so does Masked Cougar. Both these men have the charisma and the overall talent to be stars just not today. Skye took the victory giving him some push going against Matthew Guage at Spring Break Bash and we can only hope that match is better.

[B]From WrestlingNews.com[/B] [B][U]Comings and Goings[/U][/B] Jared Johnson the protégé of Johnny Bloodstone went full pro. In Mexico Sabra Man Jr. made his pro debut as well taking up the reins of his father under the mask of homage to their Jewish heritage. For WLW's next tour, End of Days in April, they have brought in Nathaniel Ca$ino, Soul Taker, Fox Mask and Reaper Dante. 5SSW picks up Ashley Grover, Stephanie Wade, Geena the Warrior Princess and Suzue Katayama for their April Lashing Out tour. GCG's Day Zero tour in April will bring in Big Cat Brandon, UK Dragon, Christian Faith, Jack Giedroyc. Arjen Van Den Leyne signs with GCG exploring options other than his current contract with INSPIRE. DJ Reasons makes a return to MOSC as he signs a new contract with the new boss, followed almost immediately by Joss Thompson who left 21CW in April of 2009 and had been unemployed since then. Also Jonathan Faust joins the ranks of the truly hardcore. Daniel Black Francis continues the trend of growth in MOSC toward the end of the month. Joey Beauchamp leaves Europe to travel to Mexico where he has signed with MPWF. He joined later in the month by North Star Jr. After only one short month on the professional scene Omezo Shikitei has been signed to a developmental deal at Pro Wrestling Saisho. Enygma and Grandmaster Phunk were hired by SWF and sent into development at RIPW, whereas Hugh de Aske has been singed directly by the company. With a number of their workers being scooped up on written deals with SOTBPW, MHW begins to make some replacements. They have hired Sebastian Cabrera and Rafael Ruiz. Wael Hossam, Sam Keith, Black Eagle and Mohammed El Yaaggoudi part ways with GCG after their Masters Tour. WLW ends it's Riot Act tour and El Fuerza, Joey Beauchamp, Jack Geidroyc and Christian Faith make their final exits. Mexican Beast takes his leave from MPWF and with no other commitments he will probably be taking a well deserved rest. SOTBPW saw a number of it members renew their contract on a written deals and leave the other companies they were working for. Ref Benn, Mateo Hidalgo, Vincente Romero, Hijo Del Memphisto, El Hijo Espada Roja and Gino Montero left MHW along with Velocidad who also left CZCW with Ultimate Phoenix. Three weeks after accepting atouring engagement with 5SSW Suzue Katayama left her positin at AAA as she let her contract expire. Apparently not living up to expectations Andre Jones was released from CZCW. Elemental II and Pete the Hillbilly both retire from in ring action. [B][U]Injuries[/U][/B] At AAA Girl on Girl Geena the Warrior Princess broke a rib in a tag match with Tracy Brendon against The Bunring (Jamie Quine and Missy masterson) Kozue Kawashima got hurt in his tag match with PRIDE Koiso against Ryoma Muruyama and Masaru Ugaki. His appendix had a slight rupture but the doctors say he'll be back in fighting shape in a little over two weeks. On the same night in a six man tag over in MPWF Asiatico broke part of his collar bone all reports are he’ll be out for just about three weeks. [B][U]Titles[/U][/B] On the first night of the BHOTWG Hellbound tour Yasuhiko Taira took the Burning World Championship title from 5 time champion Hooded Kudo catching up to that record with his third title reign. Tasuku Iesada took the INSPIRE King of FIghters title from Mike Watson making himself one of three to hold the title twice. Gringo Hobre de la Energia beat one of Mexico's favorite sons Marcos Flores for the Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF. Skull DeBones first CGC Canadian title reign was ended after 4 months and 11 defenses by now five time champion Ryan Powell. Emma Bitch becomes two time NOTBPW Womens champion beating Jana Marie Bowen to retake it. Miss Information steals the UCR Female title from Jeri Behr at Hallowed Point, their big March event. And in a continued trend of UCR title changes Sergei Kalashnov won the UCR World Combat title from Louis Figo Manico The PGHW Elite Series was won by Nobuatsu Tatsuko who beat Raymond Diaz in the final bout of the tournament to take his second trophy. The Continental Connection had it's third reign with the Campeonees de Parejas MPWF titles ended by the young duo of Guillermo Marcos and Heavy Metal Anarchy aka El Equipo Insano. In the second tournament of the year Tim Westybrook and Eddie Chandler defeated The Specialists for the NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup. After the match they announced they would be an official team called The Heavy Smokers. A new BHOTWG Top Contender has been announced with Sanetomo Shiraishi taking the spot from Nissho Yuasa. The Tag Team Masters of Jesse Christian and Grease Hogg end the year plus reign of Robbie Retro and Groucho Bling and start their own run as SWF World Tag Team champions. Washi Heat became a five time PGHW International champion beating three time champion Chojiro Kitoaji. [U][B]Media[/B][/U] In a press conference in Scotland Greg "The Highland Warrior" McPeterson handed over the reins of MOSC to his son Jeffery. With the change of ownership The Highland Warrior steps into the head booker position with the company. SOTBPW sign a PPV with Seleccion Mexico which should bring in more revenue to the growing promotion. After a great show PGHW's developement terriotry SAISHO earned more prominence and industry insiders are now classifying it as a regional sized promotion. In the same vein on the heels of a great Valiant vs Casey Valentine main event SWF feeder league RIPW also has been reclassified as regional. During their segment of news around Japan, the radio program Wrestling Today talked about seeing veterans Hidekazu and Masutaro Kataoka have been seen chumming it up at a local pub. Unemployed Canadian valet Pettle has decided that the best way to reinvigorate her career was to pose nude. She will be gracing the cover of next months XTC Magazine. Over in SWF Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Kurt Laramee formed Team D.O.A. after beating Nevada Nuclear and Primus Allen. DEVIL Karube has been expanding her in ring repertoire and has now begun to fight more like the Japanese Super Juniors. She called this transformation a true evolution.

[B]From CZCW.com news page[/B] Usually we wait till after the PPV at the beginning of the month but with a number of things relevant to the show we here at CZCW have decided to put up or monthly news before the show. First off some good news referee Jex McArthuer resigned, giving us our full refereeing staff. Sadly that is the only good news here at CZCW. With the rise in prominence of SOTBPW many Mexican workers are flocking to their doors. A number of the roster we shared has left or will be leaving. Velocidad and Ultimate Phoenix have already signed their deals and left, as can be noted from Velocidad not being in his match against Insane Machine in round two of the tournament. This also means the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles are now vacant and so the former #1 Contender match is now a Coastal Zone Tag Team titles match. Also worker Tigre Salvaje Jr. will be leaving us in a few days. We wish all of these wonderful athletes the best of luck. Too continue with the bad news at Monday nights DaVE PPV Rock and Roll Over, Acid injured himself in a title defense against Sean Gonzalez. We’ve spoken with Acid and he’s going to be alright but the bicep tear is going to keep him out of action for over two months. This means Frankie Perez has no opponent for his 30 Minute Iron Man match, or shall we say didn’t. The as late impressive Stevie Grayso who had originally not had a spot on the card has stepped up and asked to be a part of this match up. To be noted for the Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title tournament the final match is a submission match but none of the four opponents involved has a submission finish in their arsenal. Well at least one of them be able to force their opponent to tap out and take the win. The new line up for Spring Break Bash looks something like this [B]Spring Break Bash[/B] Masked Cougar vs Steve Flash Semifinal Match Mr. Lucha III vs Insane Machine Semifinal Match Nathaniel Ca$ino vs Air Attack Weasel Winner of Match 1 vs Winner of Match 2 Final Submission Match For the Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title Fox Mask vs Soul Taker The Top Rope All Stars vs Aerial Assault For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles Plague vs Snap Dragon Overhead Wires Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title Remmy Skye vs Matthew Guage Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Hugh de Aske Frankie Perez vs Stevie Grayson 30 Minute Iron Man Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title

[B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Steve Flash Mr. Lucha III vs [B]Insane Machine[/B] -Two CZCW veterans in the final? Why not. Yep, for some reason I'm now betting against Flash. [B]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/B] vs Air Attack Weasel -Never like AAW. Never will. Masked Cougar vs [B]Insane Machine[/B] For the Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title -Machine has all the tools to win the match [B]Fox Mask [/B]vs Soul Taker -Is Soul Taker with SOTBPW? If so, time for him to do the job. [B]The Top Rope All Stars [/B]vs Aerial Assault For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles -Again I'll say - Jonnie Perez should be no where near a title [B]Plague[/B] vs Snap Dragon Overhead Wires Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title -It's Plague! Remmy Skye vs [B]Matthew Guage[/B] -After that Main Event, Skye can't rebound with a win over Matthew. [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Hugh de Aske -Don't think Hugh's quite ready for this [B]Frankie Perez[/B] vs Stevie Grayson 30 Minute Iron Man Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title -I think it's actually custom for replacement challengers to win the title in a huge surprise. Just not here.

[B]From coast2coast.com[/B] Ladies and gentleman I am happy to announce that I Jack King “of the coast” am bringing you the review of the greatest al around PPV, hell best all around show CZCW has ever produced. Only one dud match in the bunch and that was just from two great opponents not being on the same page. If you missed this live than you will never get the whole feel but I’m certainly going to try. [B][SIZE="3"]Match 1[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Semifinal Tournament Round[/SIZE][/B] Steve Flash versus masked cougar was the best opener I’ve seen in a long while. Flash and Cougar went at it and it seemed like Flash was trying out all sorts of submission moves in case he won, which he did. The pacing on the match was slow but it started to get the crowds blood flowing without pushing them over the top. Flash still had to use the Flash Bang (Hot Shot) to put away Cougar but it was effective and moved him on to the finals. [B]King Rating: B+ [SIZE="3"]Match 2[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Semifinal Tournament Round[/SIZE][/B] Not to be outdone Insane Machine and Mr. Lucha III but on an equally as good match and the pace was sped up a bit. Both men were trying for some previously neglected ground game and both men were coming up a little short. The battle moved to the air for awhile before Insane Machine tried and failed the Insanity Tsunami (450 Degree Splash). With Machine out on the floor Mr. Lucha III quickly went up for the Third Strike (Frog Splash) and got the pin to move on to the final round. [B]King Rating: B+ [SIZE="3"]Match 3[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] defeats [COLOR="Red"]Air Attack Weasel[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] After three months of losses Nathaniel Ca$ino finally came up with a win in a good match against Air Attack Weasel. The two seemed to know each other very well in the ring and Ca$ino had no easy task putting out the former Coastal Zone Tag Team champion. Back and forth and back and forth the match seemed like aerial ballet. With his first win Ca$ino got to debut one of his two finishers the Hard Eight, a Tornado DDT where he hangs in the air for a bit before finally bringing the opponent to the ground. [B]King Rating: B- [SIZE="3"]Match 4[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Final Round Submission Match For the Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title[/SIZE][/B] This was the match of the night and more proof that Steve Flash is one of the best all around workers in the world. On top of the general excellent ring performance the chemistry between these two can be called nothing less than great. It seemed that both men were trying to find a submission hold that worked but for awhile nothing seemed to work. In the last five minutes the match went solely to mat work with both men running back and forth through chained moves. Mr. Lucha seemed to be locking up into a Scorpion Deathlock or Sharp Shooter but Steve Flash turned it around and locked it into a Figure Four Leglock then using the strength of his upper body he lifted his legs up into the air applying more pressure, causing Mr. Lucha III to tap out. Emma Chase called the move the Figure Flash Leglock much to the chagrin of announcer Cliff Anderson. [B]King Rating: A [SIZE="3"]Match 5[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] The bleh match of the night but this wasn’t from lack of talent from these two workers. Fox Mask and Soul Taker just could not find their footing with each other in the match and the whole thing suffered. This match did give the crowd some time too cool off from the intense matches before it but even those weren’t enough to keep the fans totally into this one. It was nice to see the Fox Flip Off DDT (Top Rope DDT w/ The Finger) after Soul Taker got caught out on the top rope. [B]King Rating: D+ [SIZE="3"]Match 6[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles[/SIZE][/B] Both teams weren’t expecting to have to fight for the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles so soon but they also both knew this may be their only chance. As usual the fans were very vocal about Jonnie being in the ring. Known super fan Eayragt was heard saying “Jonnie Perez should be no where neat a title.” To most of the fans relief Aerial Assault, and thus Jonnie Perez didn’t take the win or the title. It could have been the fact that Yasujiro spent more time keeping Perez out of trouble than he did defending against the stand out fighting of both Top Rope All Stars. [B]King Rating: C+ [SIZE="3"]Match 7[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Overhead Wires Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title[/SIZE][/B] The intensity of an overhead wires match had the crowd chanting and cheering the whole match. A number of truly high and dangerous spots made the match all the more exciting but high spots were not the only wrestling these two CZCW veterans gave the fans. Plague seemed on the verge of retaining with one hand on the title Snap Dragon did a leaping Spear off the top rope taking Plague away from the title and knocking the win out of both workers. Dragon was the first person on their feet and he climbed the structure to get the title. Snap made it just about to where Plague had been when the black masked star tried the same move that took him down. Snap Dragon, however saw the move coming and pulled himself up and Plague landed hard on the mat. With Plague down Snap Dragon removed the title from its holder and became three time Coastal Zone Xtreme Champion. [B]King Rating: B+ [SIZE="3"]Match 8[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Matthew Guage[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] This match was truly proof of the greatness of Matthew Guage whose stand out performance still managed to garner fan wows even with a visibly tiring Remmy Skye and an awkward chemistry between the two. Still the match saw an even offense from both workers even with the minor slip ups here and there. Remmy Skye managed to tire himself right into the Ion Stretcher (Stretch Muffler) and tapped out to Matthew Guage. [B]King Rating: B- [SIZE="3"]Match 9[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Hugh de Aske made his second CZCW pay per view appearance in a disappointing loss to Bulldozer Brandon Smith. The match was a bit on the stiff side but the CZCW fans like that kind of hard hitting intensity and I don’t think it took to much away from the match up. After just a few short month on the roster de Aske was still managing to stand toe to toe with “Bad Ass” Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Even with his assault what de ask wasn’t prepared for was the Bulldozer (overhead) Driver which laid him out for the three count. [B]King Rating: B+ [SIZE="3"]Match 10[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]30 Minute Iron Man Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title[/SIZE][/B] Last match of the night and the main event was not to be out done by the match before it. Frankie Perez was introduced by his manager Emma Chase who took her time away from the announce booth just to make the Champion known. Grayson came out to the fanfare of the crowd but “Everyone’s Favorite Underdog” seemed hesitant to come down the ramp let alone get in the ring with Perez. Once in the ring though Grayson wasn’t going to let a little thing like fear stop him and he got in the first pin after hitting the Giant Killer (Swinging Stunning Face Crusher) early on. Grayson shocked the crowd by getting the second pin after a Running Super Kick, to which he yelled have some Sole Food. After his early offense it was Frankie Perez’s turn and in less the five minutes he forced Grayson to tap out to the P-Clutch twice. After all this flurry of activity in the first fifteen or so minutes neither man seemed to be able to get anything in. With just a minute left to go a tiring Stevie Grayson took a few forearms to the head to many and dizzily stumbled into the Perfect Parity (Ultimate Fisherman’s Buster) and Perez took the last pin leaving Grayson on the floor out for the remaining twenty seconds. [B]King Rating: B+ Overall King Rating: B+ PPV Buys 0.17[/B]

You know Eayragt I pretty much wait for you to post :) Anyway you made some pretty good picks although you should have stuck to your guns on the Steve Flash thing, you know how I feel about Flash. No Soul Taker is not in SOTBPW once I lose Tigre Salvaje Jr. that's it for the workers I'll lose. As for the Plague pick he got back into the Main Event so I needed him to drop the title.

[B]From CZCW.com schedule page Upcoming events Saturday April Week 1[/B] Nathaniel Ca$ino vs Cal Sanders Extraordinario Jr. vs Jonnie Perez Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. vs Bairei Yasujiro Masked Cougar vs Snap Dragon Remmy Skye vs Insane Machine Plague and Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Frankie Perez and Hugh de Aske [B]Saturday April Week 2[/B] Nathaniel Ca$ino vs Marc Speed Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. vs Joniie Perez Extraordinario vs Bairei Yasujiro Fox Mask vs Lobo Solitario Masked Cougar vs Matthew Guage Mr. Lucha III vs Steve Flash Best of Seven Series Match 1 [B]Saturday April Week 3[/B] Nathaniel Ca$ino vs Air Attack Weasel Aerial Assault vs Team Perfection The Top Rope All Stars vs Team XDW Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Flying Jimmy Foxx Remmy Skye vs Insane Machie Plague and Stevie Grayson vs Frankie Perez and Matthew Guage [B]Saturday April Week 4[/B] The Working Class Heroes vs Aerial Assault The Top Rope All Stars vs Mach 1 Fox Mask and Remmy Skye vs Insane Machine and Snap Dragon Masked Cougar vs Frankie Perez Plague vs Nathaniel Ca$ino Mr. Lucha III vs Steve Flash Best of Seven Series Match 2 [B]All of this leads up to… CZCW Welcome to the Coastal ZOne Wednesday May Week 1 Utah Park Reservation Wrestling Under The Stars Doors Open at 7:00pm shows starts at 8:00pm [COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR] For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles[/B] After their battle for the vacant title The Top Rope All Stars and Aerial Assault meet again fro a rematch at the biggest show of the year. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] Remmy Skye and Insane Machine have had a number of great matches since Skye’s return. Totaled up at three wins a piece for the year thus far this latest series of matches could determine which wrestler is truly best. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title[/B] Fox Mask if finally back in his groove and now it’s time to challenge for a title. Although he’s been a five time Coastal Zone Championship title holder it looks like Fox Mask is going to try and work his way back through the Coastal Zone Xtreme title, if he can make it through the current three time champion Snap Dragon. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] Best of Seven Series Match 3[/B] With the intensity of the final match in the tournament to determine the first Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling champion Mr. Lucha III has challenged Steve Flash to a best of seven series. Flash, the ever consummate mat warrior, agreed to the battle and the biggest show of the CZCW year will see the third match of that series. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] Another rematch will see Hugh de Aske face off against Bulldozer Brandon Smith. The last match they had was a barn burner and with the tradition of great matches at Welcome to the Coastal Zone this one shouldn’t fail to disappoint either. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] For the Coastal Zone Championship title[/B] After losing his Coastal Zone Xtreme title Plague has decided to set his sights on something bigger. Frankie Perez has been a dominant champion but Plague has already held the top title for longer and had more defenses. The question becomes can Plague stop Perez before he beats his record. [B] [COLOR="Red"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Matthew Guage[/COLOR][/B] Stevie Grayson has proven to be the little wrestler that could and since Matthew Gauge has blasted into the upper card Grayson just hasn’t been able to defeat him. Although the two have put on some of the bets matches in CZCW they still have yet to prove they are champion material and this match could decide who’s next. [U]Prediction Key[/U] The Top Rope All Stars vs Aerial Assault For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles Remmy Skye vs Insane Machine Fox Mask vs Snap Dragon For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title Mr. Lucha III vs Steve Flash Best of Seven Series Match 3 Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Hugh de Aske Plague vs Frankie Perez For the Coastal Zone Championship title Stevie Grayson vs Matthew Guage

Well I haven't read this in it's entirety as of yet, but that I was what I am about to finish doing. :) After I finish doing this (so I can know who the likes of the All-Stars even consist of) :) THEN I will comeback and Edit this with predictions. Not a HUGE fan of the America's but when I do play it is with the Zone or TCW. Alright - I am taking a break from my OWN Insane Machine/Masked Cougar over the ocean match, to read yours... thats kinda cool... Predictions eminent. Saturday April Week 1 [B]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/B] vs Cal Sanders [B]Extraordinario Jr.[/B] vs Jonnie Perez Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. vs [B]Bairei Yasujiro[/B] [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Snap Dragon Remmy Skye vs [B]Insane Machine[/B] [B]Plague and Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]vs Frankie Perez and Hugh de Aske Saturday April Week 2 Nathaniel Ca$ino vs [B]Marc Speed[/B] [B]Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr.[/B] vs Joniie Perez Extraordinario vs[B] Bairei Yasujiro[/B] [B]Fox Mask [/B]vs Lobo Solitario [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Matthew Guage Mr. Lucha III vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Best of Seven Series Match 1 Saturday April Week 3 Nathaniel Ca$ino vs[B] Air Attack Weasel[/B] [B]Aerial Assault[/B] vs Team Perfection [B]The Top Rope All Stars[/B] vs Team XDW [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Flying Jimmy Foxx Remmy Skye vs [B]Insane Machie[/B] [B]Plague and Stevie Grayson[/B] vs Frankie Perez and Matthew Guage Saturday April Week 4 [B]The Working Class Heroes[/B] vs Aerial Assault The Top Rope All Stars vs [B]Mach 1[/B] Fox Mask and Remmy Skye vs [B]Insane Machine and Snap Dragon[/B] Masked Cougar vs [B]Frankie Perez[/B] [B]Plague[/B] vs Nathaniel Ca$ino [B]Mr. Lucha III[/B] vs Steve Flash Best of Seven Series Match 2 CZCW Welcome to the Coastal ZOne The Top Rope All Stars vs [B]Aerial Assault[/B] For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles Remmy Skye vs [B]Insane Machine[/B] [B]Fox Mask[/B] vs Snap Dragon For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title Mr. Lucha III vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Best of Seven Series Match 3 [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]vs Hugh de Aske Plague vs [B]Frankie Perez[/B] For the Coastal Zone Championship title Stevie Grayson vs [B]Matthew Guage[/B]

[B]From coast2coast.com[/B] Welcome back to coast2coast.com as always I’m your guide to all things CZCW, Jack King “of the Coast.” This month we got to see a lot of the undercard as well as the great matches from all your uppercard favorites. The shows stayed all within what I would call the general range of how good CZCW tends to be, although one not quite dud main event pulled down one of the shows. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 1 April 2010[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Cal Sanders[/COLOR] – D+ [COLOR="Blue"]Extraordinario Jr.[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Jonnie Perez[/COLOR] – C+ [COLOR="Red"]Bairei Yasujiro[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr.[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] – B+ [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez and Hugh de Aske[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Plague and Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] – B- [B]Overall: B- TV Rating 2.57[/B] The opener saw Nathaniel Ca$ino really take it to Cal Sanders in a match that show cased Ca$ino’s talent. The feud between The Top Rope All Stars continued in the next two matches with Extraordinario Jr. taking a win over Jonnie Perez and Bairei Yasujiro taking a win over Dragon Del Arocs Iris Jr. The matches were good with even offense on all parts but the fans still haven’t attached themselves to Jonnie Perez. Snap Dragon got his revenge for being taken out of the Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title tournament by defeating Masked Cougar. Insane Machine and Remmy Skye put on the match of the night to continue their on going battle of one upsmanship. The last match was good but I think I could have been a lot better if the team cohesion between Frankie Perez and Hugh de Aske had been at least average. Smith came out of the match looking good even though he tapped out to the P-Clutch for the Perez and de Aske win. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 2 April 2010[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR] – D [COLOR="Red"]Jonnie Perez[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr.[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Blue"]Extraordinatio Jr.[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Bairei Yasujiro[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Lobo Solitario[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Red"]Matthew Guage[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] – A* [B]Overall: B+ TV Rating 2.58[/B] The show opened with another strong Nathaniel Ca$ino win. Marc Speed who’s been virtually unseen outside of dark matches took the loss but the match was a bit underwhelming. Another two matches to continue the Aerial Assault versus The Top Rope All Stars. Jonnie Perez beat Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. although the fans still hate Jonnie and the two weaker members of both teams showed a distinct lack of in ring psychology. Extraordiatio Jr. and Bairei Yasujiro on the other hand put on a great match . Fox Mask beat Lobo Solitario but he had to fight for the win against the masked loner. Fox has made a less than stellar comeback since his return as a face and I’m not sure why. Masked Cougar may continue to take losses but he only really loses to the big boys like Matthew Guage and he usually puts on a great match while doing so, like this one. Mr. Lucha III takes the first of the best of seven series match ups in yet another match of the year candidate against Steve Flash. Still not able to find his submission move Lucha puts Flash away with the Third Strike. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 3 April 201[/B]0 [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Cas$ino[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Air Attack Weasel[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Team Perfection[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Team XDW[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR] – B- Remmy Skye over [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez and Matthew Guage[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Plague and Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] – C+ [B]Overall: C+ TV Rating 3.03[/B] The opener was another win for Nathaniel Ca$ino, this time over Air Attack Weasel in a decent match that could have been better. The two had a great chemistry in the ring but Weasel was totally off his game and botched enough moves to make the crowd wince. Building momentum toward their match up at Welcome to the Coastal Zone both Aerial Assault and The Top Rope All Stars took strong wins over the opening level CZCW teams. BBS beat the holy hell out of Flying Jimmy Foxx as he prepared for against Hugh de Akse. To even the score Remmy Skye took a win over Insane Machine as the two put on yet another good match up. In the loser main event of the month the excellent team cohesion between Perez and Gauge just couldn’t over come the total lack of cohesion between Plague and Stevie Grayson. Both teams went all out in their attempts to win but this sub par main event, which was still an above average match up in general, didn’t go over well and dragged the whole show down. Perez showed Plague what may be in store for him by making Grayson submit to the P-Clutch. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 4 April 2010[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]The Working Class Hereos[/COLOR] – D+ [COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Mach 1[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine and Snap Dragon[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask and Remmy Skye[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] – D+ [COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] – A [B]Overall: B TV Rating 3.29[/B] The show opened with three straight tag matches. First Aerial Assault and The Top Rope All Stars took more strong wins going into the biggest show of the year. Next Insane Machine and Snap Dragon took a win over their singles opponents at Welcome to the Coastal Zone Fox Mask and Remmy Skye. The match was till good even though Machine and Dragon had timing issues. Frankie Perez put on a barely average match in a strong win over Masked Cougar and Plague and Nathaniel Ca$ino put on a stinker of a secondary main event, although Plague still looked good in the ring. The final match saw Steve Flash take a win in match number two of the best of seven series against Mr. Lucha III. The Flash Bang took the win as Mr. Lucha seemed to be able to sense when Flash was trying for the Figure Flash Leg Lock.

[B]From WrestlingNews.com[/B] [B][U]Comings and Goings[/U][/B] Mexico saw two new Luchadors join the pro ranks. Amazing Fire Fly the protege of Axxis Jr. and second generation star Mustang Blanco Jr. Bad News Bruno, The Stomper and The Highland Warrior all retire from in ring action. It appears Mohamed El Yaaggoudi impressed the the PGHW brass with his showing on GCG's last tour. They have hired the Moroccan to a developmental deal and sent him to Pro Wrestling SAISHO. Another developmental contract to SAISHO went out to INSPIRE worker Morimasa Kato whose been putting on some excellent matches. Robert Oxford joins NYCW as a road agent as they have seen the work he has done for CGC. MHW continues to rebuild their roster by adding Atlantis Jr., Phoenix II, Slayyer, Charron and Apprentica Jr. They also restaffed their announce table with Carlos Moreno. After years on the British Indie scene Arthur T. Trutle is finally hired. MOSC has take a chance on him as they continue to expand their roster. As if he isn't already working enough between WLW and CZCW, Insane Machine signs a per appearance deal with NYCW as well. Bart Biggz joined the ranks of the hardcore as he signs on with DaVE to join his brother Brett.. To replace Lee Rivera 4C adds Trent Shaffer to their roster and now he is spread over the three Canadian promotions that are not NOTBPW. After leaving 4C and QPW to focus on CGC Lee Rivera quickly got scooped up by NOTBPW which means the DeColts may soon have an open spot on their roster. Captain USA has joined AAA as one of their new Managers. NOTBPW gains a new announcer in Terry Smith which means he'll soon be leaving 4C and CGC. Ukrainian Judo gold medalist Oleg Dorosklov joins Canadian promotion QPW. CGC loses another worker to NOTBPW as Ryan Powell signs a written deal with them. With the end of INSPIRE's tour Jungle Jack, Oleg Dorosklov and Insane Machine all left the company. As Enygma officially joined RIPW this month he gave up his NYCW obligations. After leaving QPW in February Lee Rivera also leaves 4C to concentrate solely on his career in CGC. Tigre Salvaje Jr. leaves both MHW and CZCW as he fufills his SOTBPW written contract. on the same day Mohammed El Yaaggoudi leaves INSPIRE to fulfill his developmental deal at SAISHO. Catherine Quine who retired from the ring in November of 2009 and and gave up the booking position at NYCW in December of the same year finally leaves the business all together as she gives up her backstage position in AAA. As expected Lee Rivera leaves CGC to go into his written contract with NOTBPW. Meanwhile also in Canada Zeus Maxmillion leaves 4C to concentrate on his CGC career. To continue the trend in Canada announcer Terry Smith, as expected, has left CGC and 4C because of his written deal with NOTBPW. Genio Verde leaves MPWF thinking he's too big for the company buthe has nothing set up for the future so for the time being he's unemployed. [B][U]Titles[/U][/B] T-Rex ends Freddie Datsun's second USPW World title run to start his own second run. Los Hermanos De Cano but a quick end to El Equipo Insano's Campeones de Parejas MPWF title run. Acid took the DaVE Brass Knuckles title off of Shawn Gonzalez but after he was put out with an injury it was quickly vacated. Gonzalez quickly regained the title beating Johnny Martin at the next show. Yuki Horigoshi took the WLW #1 Contender title from Young Boy Sayuki. Sara Marie York becomes the first ever two time AAA Top Contender beating Devil's Daughter to end her more than year long reign. With the SAISHO Destiny title left vacant after Tsurayuki Kamachi's departure, Kimitada Yanagita beat Gonnohyoe for the title at SAISHO Championship Excel. Three new title holders come at CZCW Spring Break Bash. Steve Flash picked up the Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title after a lengthy tournament that ened at the bash. The Top Rope All Stars took the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles which were vacated when Velocidad sign a written deal with SOTBPW last month. Finally Snap Dragon beat Plague in an overhead wires match to attain third Coastal Zone Xtreme title, tying him with Plague and Insane Machine for number of reigns. In a four way match veteran Dark EAGLE beat Young Boy Sayuki, White Samurai and then champion Insane Machine. When The Highland Warrior retired from the ring he vacated the MOSC UK Championship. Jonathan Faust picked it up in a match against Danny Patterson. Hijo Del Relampago defeated Mr. Lucha III to gain the vacant MHW World title. Swarm II ended the third reign of Atlantis Jr. as Campeon de Lucha MPWF and began his first. The Burning Junior Championship changed hands when The Awesome Kiyaru took his fourth title from three time champion Marihito Masuko. An SWF Intercontinental title change saw Bulldozer Brandon Smith lose the title in a four way to Nevada Nuclear. The match included other title front runners Kurt Laramee and Mick Muscles. The Can-Am Blondes (The Natural and Owen Love) became two time NOTBPW Tag Team champions beating The McWade Brothers. Hugh de Aske takes hsi first title as he wins the RIPW Championship from two time champion Valiant. Ronnie V. Pain begins his first reign as TCW Arena Champion. He beat two time champion Harry Allen for the title. The Incredible KOYAMA's World Level Universal title reign was a short two months long, although he had 14 defenses. Eagle Kawaswa is now a two time champion. Zeus Maxmillion's exodus from 4C left the 4C Championship title vacant. Bart Biggs beat Trent Shaffer to fill the empty slot. Pit Bull Brown had his three month 14 defense title reign ended by Stevie Stoat. Dynamite Narahashi takes the Burning Openweight Championship from three time holder Yoshi Shiomi to become a two time champion himself. Spirit of the Lizard wins the WLW #1 Contender title off of Yuki Horigoshi in a three way match that also included Fox Mask. [B][U]Injuries[/U][/B] Winning DAVE Brass Knuckles title took a lot out of Acid who tore his Bicep and will be out for a little more than 2 months. In a tag team match on PGHW first show of the month Alexander Robinson crack his collar bone and it's expect he'll be out for just about three weeks. Shingen Miyazaki strained his back defending the GCG World Heavyweight title against William Hayes. Although doctors have said he could work through it, fans are hoping he'll take a few days to let it heal. During his match with Stuart Ferdinand in which he retained his GCG Openweight Championship title, Takayuki 2000 cracked his sternum and will be out for at least three weeks. Dark Angel put a hurt on Dean McWade at one of the two NOTBPW TV shows but he also got the hurt put on him and he'l be out at least the rest of the month. One of The Assassins of WLW, Tasuku Shinozuka sprained his ankle in a match against Team Force but all indications are he'll be working through it. In a match with Yoshimi Mushashibo, Marat Khoklov injured his Elbow and should be out for two weeks. In a rather disappointing match with UK Dragon, veteran Yosuke Narita (aka Awesome Thunder) shattered his elbow. With a broken wing it seems like Narita will be out for over a year which could be a career ending injury for him. [B][U]Media[/U][/B] In Japan both BHOTWG, 5SSW and GCG have both garnered themselves PPV deals. Brother Yo****aka talked to the online wrestling show WrestleFan.com saying that he had a lot of respect for Masa Yasujiro. The two worker for Hintoe Dojo, although they haven't been inthe ring together since 2007. The head booker of CWWF Shawn Gonzalez was on the Canadian wrestling radio program Ring Warriors. He spoke about people he enjoyed working with and he had a lot of good things to say about Joanne Rodriguez.

[B]From coast2coast.com[/B] The Welcome to the Coastal Zone card stacked up with anything I’ve seen come out of anywhere in recent years. The top of the card was heavy with great match ups and even the lower card matches were above what the some of the former big dogs in the US are putting on for main events. Welcome to the Coastal Zone is always the big show of the year for CZCW and as always they did not disappoint. If you haven’t seen it already watch this show, so decrees the King. [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]Match 1[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/Extraordinario.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/BaireiYasujiro.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/JonniePerez.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR][/SIZE] To Retain the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles[/B][/CENTER] The show opened with a super solid tag team bout for the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. Even with the fans heckling Jonnie Perez the stand out performances of all three of the other workers were incredible. The match was a bit slower paced than a lot of the rest of the card which is still faster paced than any other promotion but still they definitely gave the crowd tile to work up. As has been the case for every loss for Aerial Assault, Jonnie Perez stumbled into the pin. This time he was hit with the Dragon (Arabian) Press and pinned by Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. [CENTER][B]King Rating: C+ [SIZE="3"]Match 2[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/InsaneMachine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/RemmySkye.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Remmy Skye and Insane Machine who have pretty much been bitter rivals since Remmy’s return went at it again after another month of back and for wins. Remmy is a fan favorite and one of mine as well but to be more objective he still has a lot of growth yet to do in the ring. After about sixteen minutes of back and forth you could see that Skye was beginning to get tired and this was the perfect opportunity for Machine to hit him with the Termination Kick (Super Kick to the back of the neck). Skye went down like a ton of bricks and Machine picked up this win over his archrival. [CENTER][B]King Rating: B+ [SIZE="3"]Match 3[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/SnapDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR][/SIZE] To Retain the Coastal Zone Xtreme title[/B][/CENTER] This match went way to long between. Fox Mask was totally exhausted by the end and even Snap Dragon was visibly tiring. Fox who used to be one of CZCW’s top stars has still not been able to find his footing back on the roster after his three month absence. Not a bad match but for what used to be two great competitors and for a well respected title it could have been a lot better. There was a lot of back and forth though giving both masked warriors a time for offense and a time for defense. The battle between the comic hero and his super villain nemesis played out in the ring with Snap Dragon picking his spots to bend the rules. The rule that got the win was no foreign objects as he hid a pair of brass knuckles in his mask for a flying headbutt and knocked Fox Mask out to get the pin. [CENTER][B]King Rating: C [SIZE="3"]Match 4[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/MrLuchaIII.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] Best of Seven Series Match 3 Submission Match[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] For those of you who think that a mat based technical bout can’t be intense let me point out this match to you as an example of just how mistaken you are. The speed and which Flash and Lucha went through move after move after move had even the fast talking Cliff Anderson tongue tied. Flash is quite into his forties while Mr. Lucha III is only twenty-two but the aging veteran has managed to keep up with all of the youngsters on the CZCW roster and even out do most of them. The all out offense from both men had the crowd on their feet and chants of that was awesome, from myself included, rang out into the night of the open air arena. Steve Flash ended the match showing us once again his new submission finisher the Figure Flash Leg Lock (Raised Figure Four Leg Lock). [QUOTE]Gonna put a little OOC note here. Flash has a selling of A and Mr. Lucha a selling of B and yet I got the not enough selling shown note. I’m a little flabbergasted.[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]King Rating: A [SIZE="3"]Match 5[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/HughdeAske.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] After all that intensity it fell upon “Bad Ass BBS” and “The New Evolution” to help the crowd wind down. The slowed down match was brutal battle of stiff blows from Hugh and Brandon in a stand up fight. Hugh gave up a bit in size to BBS but he managed to start the offensive by using a better knowledge of American style blows. de Aske controlled the first half of the thirty-one minute bout before Smith made the turn around. At what was almost literally the half way mark Smith whipped out his Japanese style puo fighting and masked that up with almost as good a grasp on American style brawling, never giving de Aske a chance to adapt to what he was doing. With a dazed de Aske in the corner BBS took a full on running start to hit him with the Bulldozer Charge (Finishing Sprinting Forearm) and putting him out for more than long enough to get the three count. [CENTER][B]King Rating: B [SIZE="3"]Match 6[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/Plague.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR][/SIZE] To Retain the Coastal Zone Championship title[/B][/CENTER] Usually I like my main title matches last but with Acid out the current fight between Plague and Perez has only been brewing a month where as the main event between Guage and Grayson had been sitting on the front burner for a few months. Anyway that said Perez and Plague still put on a great match which the fans loved. There was lots of intense offense with more than a few very stiff blows especially from Perez. Plague just didn’t have what it took this time to regain the title he lost to Steve Flash more than two years ago. Perez used his super finisher Perfect Parity (Ultimate Fisherman's Buster) to lay out Plague for the pin. [CENTER][B]King Rating: B [SIZE="3"]Match 7[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/MatthewGauge.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Matthew Gauge[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The peak for the second peak for the show was the incredible match between Matthew Guage and Stevie Grayson. Even though he showed he could stand against Frankie Perez at the last big event, Grayson still seemed to be a little apprehensive about entering the ring against Gauge. Matthew took the early advantage catching Stevie completely off guard. Some intense brawling and a few smooth mat moves later and something shook loose in poor Grayson. Grayson mounted a bit of a comeback using his speed to get hit Gauge with quick hit and run attacks. This kind off offense lasted until Gauge caught Grayson out on a high risk move. This kind of exchange happened a few times over the match giving both men a pretty even offense. Gauge finally wore out Grayson and managed to lock up the Ion Stretcher (Stretch Muffler) to force the submission for “Everyone’s Favorite Underog.” [CENTER] [B]King Rating: A Overall Rating: B+ PPV Buys 0.23 [/B][/CENTER]

[B]From CZCW.com news page[/B] Not much in the way of an April for us here at CZCW. We had a string of great shows and May started with one of our best Welcome to the Coastal Zones we ever had. Tigre Salvaje Jr. left to fufill his obligations at SOTBPW and we wish him the best, while Andre Jones was let go. Ref Jez McArthuer signed an extention and that it for news of the zone.

[B]From CZCW.com schedule page Upcoming events Saturday May Week 1[/B] Flying Jimmy Foxx vs Kashmir Singh Top Rope All Stars vs Mach 1 Cal Sanders vs Snap Dragon Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Stevie Grayson vs Aerial Assault Plague vs Frankie Perez Mr. Lucha III vs Steve Flash – Best of Seven Series Match 4 [B]Saturday May Week 2[/B] Inca Jr. vs Soul Taker Nathaniel Ca$ino vs Daredevil Aero Kashmir Singh vs Insane Machine The Top Rope All Stars vs Matthew Gauge and Hugh de Aske – Non Title Stevie Grayson vs Frankie Perez Mr. Lucha III over Steve Flash – Best of Seven Series Match 5 [B]Saturday May Week 3[/B] Nathaniel Cas$ino vs Fearless Blue The Working Class Heroes vs Aerial Assault The Top Rope All Stars vs Team Perfection Remmy Skye vs Air Attack Weasel Masked Cougar vs Plague Stevie Grayson vs Hugh de Aske [B]Saturday May Week 4[/B] Inca Jr. vs Soul Taker Cal Sanders vs Flying Jimmy Foxx Fox Mask vs Lobo Solitario Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Matthew Guage Plague vs Frankie Perez *Note if Steve Flash does not win the two scheduled matches more matches will be added to later dates to complete the best of seven. [B]All of this leads up to… CZCW Surf Slam Wednesday June Week 1 Utah Park Reservation Wrestling Under The Stars Doors Open at 7:00pm shows starts at 8:00pm [COLOR="Blue"]Inca Jr.[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR] Traditional Lucha Libre Match[/B] With the loss of many of the Luchadors from the CZCW roster Inca Jr. and Mexican legend Soul Taker look to show some of the traditional Lucha style to the American audience. Best 2/3 falls and only one winner the way it was meant to be. [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars (c)[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR] For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles[/B] Aerial Assault has been having lots of problems. Every win has been made by Bairei Yasujiro while every loss has been thanks to Jonnie Perez. While The Top Rope All Stars seem to be on quite a roll. Bairei has said publicly on the CZCW website that if he and Perez do not win the title this time that will be the end of Aerial Assault. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR][/B] With Steve Flash leaving him in the dust after winning the Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title, Flying Jimmy Foxx looks to make a name for himself by taking out young star Nathaniel Ca$ino. Ca$ino has been on a streak of wins recently after big losses to Flash and Snap Dragon. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon (c)[/COLOR] Four Man Ladder Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title[/B] Dragon and Fox have been having at it of late while Machine and Skye have been at odds since Remmy’s return. Snap Dragon now defends his title against three other men and one of them has the moniker “King of the Ladder Match.” This will be a tough intense battle but can Snap Dragon retain? [B][COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson and Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Matthew Guage and Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] Grayson lost to Gauge and Welcome to the Coastal Zone, while Smith be de Aske. Now set at each other as teams can these four main event level stars coincide in the same ring without all hell breaking loose. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez (c)[/COLOR] Last Man Standing Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title[/B] Plague gets a rematch from his loss at Welcome to the Coastal Zone and this time it’s last man standing. Only one of these veteran CZCW competitors will be walking out of the ring after it’s over. Will it be the champion, Frankie Perez or the high flying masked marvel Plague. [B]Prediction Key[/B] Inca Jr. vs Soul Taker Traditional Lucha Libre Match The Top Rope All Stars (c) vs Aerial Assault For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles Nathaniel Ca$ino vs Flying Jimmy Foxx Fox Mask vs Remmy Skye vs Insane Machine vs Snap Dragon (c) Four Man Ladder Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title Stevie Grayson and Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Matthew Guage and Hugh de Aske Plague vs Frankie Perez (c) Last Man Standing Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title

Don't know how I missed the last one, so here goes with this one. [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Mr Lucha III -It's guaranteed to be on the show. I would have gone for a Lucha win, but de the loss of our Mexicans the wrestlers he could defend the title against have vastly decreased, while Flash could have matches with anyone. Inca Jr. vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] Traditional Lucha Libre Match -However, after making that prediction I realised that Mr Lucha knocked out Soul Taker of the tournament, so would be an ideal contender if he won this match. So I'm going for him winning... but not Mr Lucha. I'm not sure if that reasoning makes any sense. [B]The Top Rope All Stars [/B](c) vs Aerial Assault For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles -As much as a dislike Aerial Assault as a team, I'm not sure what purose splittnig up the team has. However, my dislike for Jonnie forces this pick. [B]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/B] vs Flying Jimmy Foxx -Without Flash, Foxx can start losing more. Fox Mask vs Remmy Skye vs Insane Machine vs [B]Snap Dragon[/B] (c) Four Man Ladder Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title -As much as Snap Dragon's reign hasn't been inspirational so far, I think he should still get the win here, which will also set up his next feud. He needs to start putting on better singles matches to get a long reign, though. Stevie Grayson and Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Matthew Gauge and Hugh de Aske[/B] -Either way. Every time I seem to predict sub Main Events it seems to go the other way. So I'll go for the heels, and won't be surprised to see the faces run away with it. Plague vs [B]Frankie Perez[/B] (c) Last Man Standing Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title[/QUOTE] -I think Perez has got quite a bit left in him yet.

[B]Inca Jr.[/B] vs Soul Taker Traditional Lucha Libre Match [I]Don't know much about Inca jr but Soul Taker was a massive disappointment to me the one time I used him.[/I] [B]The Top Rope All Stars[/B] (c) vs Aerial Assault For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles [I]Cooler name wins[/I] [I]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/I] vs Flying Jimmy Foxx [I]Money in the bank.[/I] Fox Mask vs Remmy Skye vs [I]Insane Machine[/I] vs Snap Dragon (c) Four Man Ladder Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title [I]I'll take Machine for sentimental reasons[/I] Stevie Grayson and Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Matthew Guage and Hugh de Aske[/B] [I]Gauge and deAske have more talent[/I] Plague vs [B]Frankie Perez[/B] (c) Last Man Standing Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title [I]If he can beat me in an I quit match, he can certainly deal with Plague ;) [/I]

Inca Jr. vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] Traditional Lucha Libre Match [B]The Top Rope All Stars (c)[/B] vs Aerial Assault For the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles [B]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/B] vs Flying Jimmy Foxx Fox Mask vs Remmy Skye vs Insane Machine vs [B]Snap Dragon (c)[/B] Four Man Ladder Match For the Coastal Zone Xtreme title Stevie Grayson and Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Matthew Guage and Hugh de Aske[/B] Plague vs [B]Frankie Perez (c)[/B] Last Man Standing Match For the Coastal Zone Championship title

[B]From coast2coast.com[/B] If you haven’t been watching CZCW Another Day at the Beach you’ve been missing out on some of the best wrestling the US has to offer. This month some of the tag team wrestlers have come out into singles competition and the results have been spectacular. The build toward Surf Slam has been intense as the big names meet up time and again in some spectacular matches. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 1 May 2010[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Mach 1[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Cal Sanders[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] draws [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] – A [B]Overall: B TV Rating 3.30[/B] The opener was good Foxx and Singh showed they can pull the same matches they do in tag competition in singles. The match was mostly to make Foxx look strong and it did it’s job well. The Top Rope All Stars took a strong win in a decent tag match and look good for their match against Aerial Assault at Surf Slam. Snap Dragon was the next to take a strong win but pretty good chemistry and a surprise good performance from Cal Sanders made this match great. Smith and Grayson took a win over Aerial Assault but they had to work for it. Both teams looked good although the fans still shat on Jonnie Perez. Frankie Perez and Plague went to a time limit draw at fifteen minutes with neither man being able to get the pin. Steve Flash took his third win in the best of seven series, in another great match with Mr. Lucha III. This really put a lot of pressure on Lucha as one more loss means it’s all over. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 2 May 2010[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Inca Jr.[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Daredevil Aero [/COLOR]– D [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Red"]Matthew Gauge and Hugh de Aske[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] – A [B]Overall: B TV Rating 3.32[/B] In the first of two meetings before their bout at Surf Slam Inca Jr. took the win over Soul Taker. Nathaniel Ca$ino proved that he can put on a good match with the top talent but he can’t yet carry another worker in his strong win over Daredevil Aero. Kashmir Singh continues to impress even as he loses to Insane Machine. Matthew Gauge and Hugh de Aske out on a better match this week then their opponents at Surf Slam did last week. De Aske got the pin on Extraordinario Jr. Frankie Perez took a win against “Everyone’s Favorite Underdog” Stevie Grayson. Perez had to fight for the win as Grayson seems to be putting up more and more of a fight with each opponent. Mr. Lucha III held off total defeat by picking up a second win in the fifth match of the best of seven series. With their great in ring chemistry Lucha and Flash continue to impress and the fans love them for it. Mr. Lucha III laid out Steve Flash with a Tornado DDT before going up top to hit the Third Strke (Frog Splash). [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 3 May 2010[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Fearless Blue[/COLOR] – D [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]The Working Class Heroes[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Team Perfection[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Air Attack Weasel[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] – C+ [COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR] – B [B]Overall: B- TV Rating 3.31[/B] Ca$ino took another strong win in the opener. The match was a little blah but again Nathaniel just isn’t ready to carry a lesser opponent, especially when he just can’t seem to click with said opponent. Aerial Assault and The Top Rope All Stars both took another strong win as they look to gain momentum for their match up. Remmy Skye handed Air Attack Weasel a beating but the match just wasn’t as exciting as what is usually Remmy’s standard fare. With his title match against Frankie Perez drawing near it seems like a bad sign that Plague had to really fight Masked Cougar to get the win. But a win’s a win and Plague has just as much momentum as Perez going into their bout. The main event saw Stevie Grayson beat Hugh de Aske starting his team’s momentum for the tag bout at Surf Slam. This wasn’t the best main event we’ve seen on TV but both these young workers continue to impress, at least me, as the push to the top of the pack. Grayson hit the Giant Killer (Swinging Stunning Face Crusher) to get the pin. [B]Another Day at the Beach Saturday Week 4 May 2010[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Inca Jr.[/COLOR] – C [COLOR="Red"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Cal Sanders[/COLOR] – B- [COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Lobo Solitario[/COLOR] – C- [COLOR="Red"]Matthew Gauge[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] draws [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR] – B [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] – A [B]Overall: B+ TV Rating 3.35[/B] Inca Jr. took his win on the first show of the month but Soul Taker gets his back taking a win on the last show before their Lucha Match at Surf Slam. Flying Jimmy Foxx took a win over Cal Sanders who put up a lot more fight this time. As I’ve said for the earlier shows of this month Sanders continues to impress doing a lot better than he has in tag competition. Fox mask looked good in his strong win over Lobo Solitario. The Fox was just to much for the Wolf but the match was not enough for the crowd. Matthew Gauge and Bulldozer Brandon Smith came to the rescue as they worked the crowd up for the top of the card. The bout was really stiff but that didn’t seem to bother crowd to much as they cheered. With the win Gauge evens up the wins for the teams going into Surf Slam. Frankie Perez and Plague have another intense draw as both men can’t seem to keep each other down for a pin. The battle led to the outside and after a very long ten count as they continued to brawl on the outside ref Ryan Holland called for the bell and a double count out. Mr. Lucha III took his third win pushing the best of seven series to the seventh match up. Lucha finally found his submission finisher as he locked up Flash in a traditional Cangrejo Japonés (Lucha Libre Scorpion Deathlock) and forced the veteran to tap out.

[B]From WrestlingNews.com[/B] [B][U]Comings and Goings[/U][/B] Europe sees a new talented all arounder Wade Orosn burst onto the scene, while on the opposite end Bobbie Dylan an ex-vegas show girl with no talent looks for work in the US. In Japan Toju Munkata graduates from the BHOTWG youth system as the next same old same old super junior. With the doors of EX2010 open the hiring begins. Hidetada Kozu and Marc DuBois make up the announce team and with Referee Sadanobu Koruba and road agent Hito Ichihara that makes up the back stage staff. Akahito Miwa and Ryuzaburo Sugiyama will be managing some of the young talent. The in ring talent is Diamond Furusawa, Eguchi the Amazing, (owner) Garaeth Wayne, Hypnos, Joey Beauchamp, JOJI, KAZ, Keita Fukao, Mamoru Nagahama, Mexican Beast, Munemitsu Senmatsu, Nariaki Hitomi, Speed D, Taheji Konoe, Takesi Umehara, Tasuku Shinozuka, Tiger Fuyuki and Zeshin Makioka. INSPIRE begins setting up for it's Love to Burn tour, bringing in Sam Keith, Nigel Svensson, Kashmir Singh, Black Eagle and Kazuma Narato. Eddie Peak who left DaVE in early 2009 thinking he was too big for the company hasn't seen the inside of a wrestling ring since then and was only now hired by CGC to fill an empty spot. Genio Verde was unemployed for less than a month as he is scooped up quickly by STOBPW after leaving MPWF. After losing announcer Terry Smith last month CGC has hired CWWF announcer Marty Papin to be his replacement. 4C replaces Terry Smith with AAA's announcer Jim Lou Freebush. After an exodus from WAM leaves holes int he roster, the little Lucha company brings in Miguel Marquez, Ignacio Soto, Hexx, La Sombra Jr. and Amazing Fire Fly. Current USPW opener Ekuma the Wild Strong man has been picked up on a per appearance deal with CGC. One month after joining the professional market Mustang Blanco Jr. is hired by MPWF. Ryan Powell begins his new contract with NOTBPW leaving CGC to play with the big boys. Apparently Reaper Dante didn't live up to WLW standards as he lis let go from WLW. Traveling with TCW and RIPW seems to be enough for aging Shane Sneer who drops his commitments with CWWF. For unknown reasons Carlos Moreno, Tricolor Jr. and Swarm I all walk out of WAM on the same day. This was followed by Hijo Del Relampago the very next day. The continuing exodus saw MPWF and CZCW star Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. leave the company as well. Two weeks after being part of the exodus from WAM, Hijo Del Relampago also leaves MPWF to concentrate on his main event push in MHW? Also leaving MPWF to concentrate on MHW is Homre De la Energia who leaves just after leaving MPWF's main belt. This also vacates the Campeones de Trios MPWF. Scheming Behemoth left UCR but he's been tight lipped about why. [B][U]Titles[/U][/B] Buddy Garner became a two time PGHW Historical Japan title holder winning the belt of fellow gaijin Raymond Diaz. Lioness Mushashibo a two time 5 Star Tag Team champion has garnered her first singles title winning the 5 Star All-Asian title from two time champion Saori Nakadan. Spirit of the Lizard lost the WLW #1 Contender title on his first defense making it the shortest of his five reigns. Young Boy Sayuki takes the title for his third time. Never even an official team in 21CW Ivan Ivanoff and Trance held the titles for a year and three months untill they just lost the titles to The Iron Men (Luke Cool and Stevie Stoat) Champagne Lover becomes a two time Capeon de Mundo SOTBPW champion in an intense match against five time champion El Bandito. After losing the Campeon de Menor SOTBPW to Junior Youth in January, El Hijo Espada Roja gets the title back. He ends Youth's thrid reign to begin his own third reign. During his two month reign as Burning World Champion Yasuhiko Taira defended the belt twelve times. On the thirteenth he lost the title to Hiroaki Nakasawa whoo is now also a three time champion. In an excellent main event at Risa Pasada Axxis Jr. won his first Campeon de Universal OLLIE off of three time champ, Championa Jr. Champion held the title for a year and seven moths and had twenty defenses. Along with her CWWF National Tag Team title, Alicia Strong is now the 5 Star World title holder. She beat Raku Makuda who held the title for eight months. Multiple time WLW #1 Contender champion Hypnos becomes World Level Show Stealer champion. He beat veteran Dark EAGLE who held the title for just five weeks but made ten defenses. Although it appeared faith in a Hypnos title reign was nonexistent as Kazuma Narato won the title off of him two weeks later. The day after his midcard title loss Hypnos tool the WLW #1 Contender title from Young Boy Sayuki to tie Spirit of the Lizard for most number of times holding the title at five times. Its been well over a year since the Campeones de Trios SOTBPW has changed hands but El Leon, Magnifico and Nicolas Lopez take the titles from Hysteria, El Banditio and Tiajuana Vampire. Marcos Flores becomes a two time Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF champion, taking the title back from Hombre De la Energia who one it from Flores back in March. Joe Gilbert gets his first gold in CGC by taking the CGC Canadian title from Harry Wilson. Toyokuni Hardcore added a fourth title to his list of accomplishments taking the BHOTWG Top Contender title from Sanetomo Shiraishi who held the title for a scant two months. With Hijo Del Relampago's departure for the company the WAM Championship title was vacated. Julio Dominguez won the title by beating Swarm III in a lackluster secondary main event. Angry Gilmore won his first title in TCW by taking the TCW International title from fellow former SWF star Randy Bumfhole. With the Gilbert Brothers the only non DeColt official tag team on the roster it falls to thrown together duo of Zeus Maxmillion and Thomas Morgan to beat another thrown together team of Lobster Man and Skull DeBones for the vacant CGC World tag Team titles. The World Level Tag Team titles were won by the unlikely team of Dark EAGLE and Silver Shark. Washi Heat had a short two month reign with the PGHW International title as his fifth reign was ended to start Chojiro Kitoaji's fourth reign. Along with the SWF Intercontinental title Nevada Nuclear now holds the USPW National title, ending Lead Belly's four month fourteen defense reign. 43 year old Toshinobu Taku wins his first GCG title since 2002 by beating Takayuki 2000 for the GCG Openweight Championship. the vacated Trios title was one by the team of Arthur Dexter Bradley, Amo Del Gato and Heavy Metal Anarchy. Nobuatsu Tatsuko becomes a four time holder of the prestigious PGHW Glory Crown title. This makes Tatsuko the third four time champ along with Yoshimi Mushashibo and the man he took it from Mito Miwa. To end the month for DaVE Jack Geidroyc becomes a two time Unified champion taking the title from Chris Caulfield. [B][U]Injuries[/U][/B] William Hayes took a win over Masaru Ugaki be he also took away some torn ligament damage to his knee. Estimates are he'll be out at least a month. [B][U]Media[/U][/B] Former WEXXV worker, the man with 1000 names, Gareth Wayne is now the first Gaijin to open a promotion in Japan as he brings EXODUS 2010 an ultra modern high speed promotion. Wayne taps rising Joshi worker Lioness Mushashibo to be the booker for the fledgling promotion. After a couple of months without one TCW finally brokers a PPV deal with North America Prime Select NOTBPW adds a third yes a third TV show called ThrowDown! to debut next month. SWF sees a new tag team as Primus Allen and Mainstream Hernandez join forces as The Uprising. They may work on opposing tag teams but 21CW stars Davey London and Trance are said to be good friends. A source saw them at a local football game sharing a beer and a good time. In an announcement on the WLW website last night after their End of Days Tour show it was stated that Dark EAGLE and Silver Shark, who won the World Level Tag Team titles, will be an official team called the Ring Demons. Too end the month Eric Eisen was on Inside Wrestling where he siad he thought the fans would appreciate the change from his over the top entertaining style to one more conducive to a regular wrestler.

[B]From coast2coast.com[/B] With summer just around the corner CZCW put on a sizzling hot edition of Surf Slam. Except for the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles match not a single other match was at or below par. The intensity of the upper card and especially the main event had the fans gasping for breath by the end of the show. Your’s truly “The King” was speechless on more than one occasion watching these true athlete perform their feats of daring. If you did not watch this PPV then catch the replay as you have truly missed out on something awesome. [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]Match 1[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/IncaJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/SoulTaker.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Inca Jr.[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A great opener for the PPV and the fans seemed excited to see a something a little different. Inca Jr. used the mainly flashy, suicidal highflying moves that luchadors are known for. This constant assault of high risk moves was more than enough for Inca to get the first pin on Soul Taker after a particularly devastating Moonsault. With the first pin going to Inca, Soul Taker pushed it into second gear as he tried to get his own. Unlike “The Aztec Arsenal”, Soul Taker didn’t just use high flying moves. Taker had a complete and impressive arsenal of high speed suplexes. After being tossed around by Soul Taker for awhile Inca got caught up in Life Force Drain (Main Event Sleeper Hold) and actually tapped out before getting knocked out cold. With one win a piece both luchadors went at each other with renewed rigor. Every time Inca got close to a pin Soul Taker would use some underhanded tactic to come back; racking the eyes, low blows and rope chokes galore. Just before the match hit the eighteen minute mark with both men breathing heavily, Inca Jr. got a second win and while Soul Taker was still stunned he hit the Aztec Axe (Rope Assisted Axe Kick) for the pin. [CENTER][B]King Rating: C+ [SIZE="3"]Match 2[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/Extraordinario.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/BaireiYasujiro.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/JonniePerez.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]The Top Rope All Stars[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Aerial Assault[/COLOR][/SIZE] To retain the Coastal Tag Team titles[/B][/CENTER] Aerial Assault saw their last chance at the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles slip through their fingers. As usual Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr., Extraordinario Jr. and Bairei Yasujiro all stood out for their skill, while Jonnie Perez dragged the whole match down and the fans booed every second he was in the ring. The match was pretty even in terms of offense even Perez got his licks in, although it took all the other workers to try and not make him look all bad. At almost seventeen minutes the end of Aerial Assault happened. Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr .hit the Dragon (Modified Arabian) Press on Jonnie Perez for the win. With Perez still in the ring and Dragon and Exraordinario having their hands raise, Bairei Yasujiro kept his promise and walked away from Aerial Assault leaving Perez in the ring. [CENTER][B]King Rating: C- [SIZE="3"]Match 3[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/NathanielCaino.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/FlyingJimmyFoxx.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Red"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Nathaniel Ca$ino continues to make his rise in CZCW as he takes his second PPV win, this time over Flying Jimmy Foxx. Not as good as his win over Air Attack Weasel two months ago Foxx and Cas$ino still put on a good show. The match consisted of a bit more flash than substance especially from Foxx, who managed to stand up well against Ca$ino despite his string of losses while not teaming with Steve Flash. The two men put on a pretty evenly matched thirteen and a half minute program when from the top rope Nathaniel hit a stunned Jimmy with a Double or Nothing (Corkscrew Missile Dropkick). The forth coming pin was all but academic. [CENTER][B]King Rating: C+ [SIZE="3"]Match 4[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/SnapDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/InsaneMachine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/RemmySkye.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR][/SIZE] Four Man Ladder Match To retain the Coastal Zone Xtreme title[/B][/CENTER] This match had everything four men, many ladders, mass mayhem and a blown away crowd. With the Coastal Zone Xtreme title hanging suspended from the structure placed over the open air ring, Dragon, Fox, Machine and Skye beat the holy hell out of each other to attain it. Most of the match saw rivals Fox and Dragon go after each other while arch enemies Machine and Skye did the same. Bodies flew around and out of the ring and more than once the fall from a pushed over ladder meant pain for an athlete’s family jewels. At one point during a fall to the outside, caused by Remmy pushing over his ladder, Insane Machine fell feet first and couldn’t put weight on his right foot. It took both Fox Mask and Snap Dragon to lay out Remmy Skye for the rest of the match and then the two battled head to head. It appeared that Fox had laid out Dragon with the Fox Hunter (Stunning Face Crusher) but as he climbed the ladder slowly Dragon made it back to his feet. Dragon did a springboard maneuver from the top rope to the ladder, where he flipped over Fox to get him into a Powerbomb leaving the masked hero out cold on the floor. The wiped and wounded Dragon climbed the rest of the ladder and took down the title finishing as he had started, Champion. [CENTER][B]King Rating: B [SIZE="3"]Match 5[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/MrLuchaIII.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Lucha III[/COLOR][/SIZE] Best of Seven Series Match Seven Ultimate Submission Match To retain the Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title[/B][/CENTER] The final match in the series and as any true fan of the sport could tell not the best match the two have ever had. The battle began in earnest with trades of Hammerlocks and Arm Wringers. The action quickly turned into numerous highs speed suplexes. As the match went to the floor the fans expected to see a submission at some point, which never came. Every time Flash would lock in for a Figure Flash, Mr. Lucha would grab the ropes. Mr. Lucha almost had at least three different variations on the Crap but Flash always found a direction to pull out of it. The thirty minute time limit was slipping by and no wrestler could manage to hold in a move long enough for a submission. In the last few minutes Mr. Lucha III seemed to have the upper hand. He hit with a Third Strike (Frog Slapsh) winding Flash on the floor. Going for some kind of rope assisted move Lucha wasn’t prepared for Steve to kip up and catch the rebounding Luchador in the Flash Bang. With the wind totally out of Mr. Lucha’s sail, Steve locked in the Figure Flash Leg Lock (Raised Figure Four Leg Lock). Lucha fought the pain but just two seconds before the thirty minutes was up he tapped out. Steve Flash won the best of seven series and retained his Coastal Zone Pure Wrestling title. [CENTER][B]King Rating: B+ [SIZE="3"]Match 6[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/MatthewGauge.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/HughdeAske.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Matthew Gauge[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The two giant egos of Matthew Gauge and Hugh de Aske managed to work togetherto bead the bad ass and the underdog. The win was not a foregone conclusion from the beginning however, as Gauge and de Aske argued from the first second of the match as to who was going to start. Smith and Grayson started with a smooth flow tagging in and out quickly but really isolating either opponent giving them the chance to remove themselves after they felt they had taken to much punishment. Toward the middle of the match Stevie found himself in the wrong part of town as Matthew and Hugh kept him in their corner and used the rage of BBS to force the ref to rein him in while they double teamed Grayson. Stevie got the hot tag and an enraged Bulldozer cleaned house pretty quickly. Smith had control for a bit until a low blow and some double teaming forced him to tag back into Stevie. Grayson was quickly overwhelmed by both opponents and he received a beating that Smith could only watch. BBS tried to get into the ring and Gauge confronted him. The ref came over to break the two up and while he was distracted Hugh de Aske laid out Stevie Grayson with a steel chair. Gauge knowingly left Smith just after the chair shot and locked up Grayson in the Ion Stretcher (Stretch Muffler). The ref lifted Grayson’s arm and it fell three times and he called for the bell. [CENTER][B]King Rating: B- [SIZE="3"]Match 7[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/CZCW/Plague.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] over [COLOR="Blue"]Plague[/COLOR][/SIZE] Last Man Standing Match To retain the Coastal Zone Championship title[/B][/CENTER] Frankie Perez and Plague continued their battle for the title in the brutal last man standing match. The two opponents knew each other well and the amount of counter wrestling that went on was impressive. Although obviously not as experienced as Perez, Plague has upped his game in the brawling and technical areas. No matter what kind of move both opponent used the flash and sizzle was always there. Clean crisp suplexes, death defying aerial leaps, solid forearms and swift kicks all made for one hell of a match. The thirty-nine and one half minute match up was a lesson in equal offense with both men getting in their fair share of blows. Each opponent also made it to the nine count before standing once, Plague after being on the receiving end of a particularly nasty Brain Buster Suplex and Perez after being laid out by a Tornado DDT followed by the impact of a Picture Perfect Moonsault. It was the Perfect Parity (Ultimate Fisherman’s Buster) that finally did Plague in. After Frankie Perez’s super finisher the masked flier just couldn’t get up. Plague still rested soundly as ref, Ryan Holland raised Frankie’s hand in victory. [CENTER][B]King Rating: A Overall King Rating: B+ PPV Buys 0.27 [/B][/CENTER]

From CZCW.com news page A number of contracts were up since last month and we’ve decided to keep al your favorite CZCW on board. Phenomenal E, Tempest Appleby, Steve Flash, Cal Sanders, Fox Mask, Mr. Lucha III, Air Attack Weasel, Masked Cougar and Inca Jr. have all signed extensions and will continue to grace the CZCW ring. In sad news, last nights Surf Slam saw Insane Machine suffer and ankle injury. As it stands right now the doctors have said he’ll be out for a little over two months but he should heal completely. Machine and ever loyal member of the CZCW roster will be kept on even through his injury and we hope he heals quicker than expected. [QUOTE]You all picked one wrong but all in all not a bad bit of guess work. eayragt got one more right than everyone because he predicted correctly that the best of seven would go on and he picked the winner, but we all know how I feel about Flash. Thanks for reading more CZCW goodness on the way. Oh and because I like to answer questions about my booking decisions the Aerial Assault split was because Yasjurio has suddenly become a main eventer while Perez dropped down to midcarder and I felt like their needed to be a reason to split them up instead of just having them die of quietly.[/QUOTE]

Archived