WCW 2008-Eric Bischoff at it again

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=ADeezy62;394644]After this show is posted send your support to G-Prime's nomination thread.[/QUOTE] I'm saying this publicly so there are no hard feelings. I do enjoy this diary. but since I've rewritten a fair portion of it, i can not ethically be the one to nominate it. it would be like nominating myself. (not taking credit, just putting it on the record)

[QUOTE=mistaken;394646]I'm saying this publicly so there are no hard feelings. I do enjoy this diary. but since I've rewritten a fair portion of it, i can not ethically be the one to nominate it. it would be like nominating myself. (not taking credit, just putting it on the record)[/QUOTE] Well i knew that your my editor it would be like Dick Cheney voting for himself for predsident

[QUOTE=alden;394658]wait.......what? it would be like............ ok 1.....Dick Cheney is not running for president.......two i think he would vote for him self...... but if there is an "editor" why don't you just do the diary mistaken[/QUOTE] No **** it's what you call an analagie(SP?)alden.I'm coming up with the ideas mistaken just making sure that the **** makes sense.

[QUOTE=alden;394658]wait.......what? it would be like............ ok 1.....Dick Cheney is not running for president.......two i think he would vote for him self...... but if there is an "editor" why don't you just do the diary mistaken[/QUOTE] Ok, no a presidential candidate never votes for themselves, it's considered rude. you always vote for your main opponent (at least here in the US). as part of a two party system, it's basically a way of invalidating the other candidates, and you don't end up, up or down any more votes. so Adeezy is right in principal. (though no the current VP is not running for the oval) [QUOTE=ADeezy62;394663]No **** it's what you call an analagie(SP?)alden.I'm coming up with the ideas mistaken just making sure that the **** makes sense.[/QUOTE] I'm checking spelling, and grammar. and once in a while I will bolster some some of the content, but this is not my diary. i don't need a third diary. and the ideas in this diary are what they are (and are Adeezy's). after what is it 13? Adeezy diaries, if you stop in here, you've got to know what you're going to get. or did i miss the point and you don't think a diary needs and editor? (I wish my diary had an editor, then i wouldn't miss all those gaffs i still catch after i've posted up)

ADeezy you will never win diary of the month, so stop grubbing for votes. Your writing is dull and predictable, and the fact that you have to have someone spellcheck and present it all for you is a massive vote against you too. Give it up.

[QUOTE=Rathen4;394727]ADeezy you will never win diary of the month, so stop grubbing for votes. Your writing is dull and predictable, and the fact that you have to have someone spellcheck and present it all for you is a massive vote against you too. Give it up.[/QUOTE] Yes he might do that just so I don't **** up.dull and prerdictiable ok so when people predict they should either get 7 out of 7 or 0 out of 7.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;394732]Yes he might do that just so I don't **** up.dull and prerdictiable ok so when people predict they should either get 7 out of 7 or 0 out of 7.[/QUOTE] He said the writing is predictable, not the booking. I agree. It's always the same in terms of interviews or segments. They don't have anything special or any special flavor, apart from maybe a catchphrase or two.

[QUOTE=mistaken;394722]Ok, no a presidential candidate never votes for themselves, it's considered rude. you always vote for your main opponent (at least here in the US). as part of a two party system, it's basically a way of invalidating the other candidates, and you don't end up, up or down any more votes. so Adeezy is right in principal. (though no the current VP is not running for the oval)[/QUOTE] I'm not American, but I guess this applies to the entire world: how do you know the candidates don't vote for themselves? It's considered rude yes, but everyone lies, and you can't know in who do the electors vote. Just saying, and and I agree with the general feeling: stop trying to get votes/nomination, if someone nominates you, it's because they like your dynasty (pity the foo'), if no one nominates, live with it, just don't do propaganda in order to generate sympathy, newsflash: it won't work.

[QUOTE=MVP!;394760]Just saying, and and I agree with the general feeling: stop trying to get votes/nomination, if someone nominates you, it's because they like your dynasty (pity the foo'), if no one nominates, live with it, just don't do propaganda in order to generate sympathy, newsflash: it won't work.[/QUOTE] Also, don't hijack the nomination thread and another person's diary to try to get a nomination.

[QUOTE=Akki;394757]He said the writing is predictable, not the booking. I agree. It's always the same in terms of interviews or segments. They don't have anything special or any special flavor, apart from maybe a catchphrase or two.[/QUOTE] So bring something unique to the angle(like an ex girlfriend or somethng)-Where is your dynasty it's unique in it's own right. [QUOTE=MVP!;394760]I'm not American, but I guess this applies to the entire world: how do you know the candidates don't vote for themselves? It's considered rude yes, but everyone lies, and you can't know in who do the electors vote. Just saying, and and I agree with the general feeling: stop trying to get votes/nomination, if someone nominates you, it's because they like your dynasty (pity the foo'), if no one nominates, live with it, just don't do propaganda in order to generate sympathy, newsflash: it won't work.[/QUOTE] Ok I got story I'll keep working to try to please your WCW thirst [QUOTE=Akki;394769]Also, don't hijack the nomination thread and another person's diary to try to get a nomination.[/QUOTE] I wasn't going to do that but hey thanks for mentioning it.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;394791]So bring something unique to the angle(like an ex girlfriend or somethng)-Where is your dynasty it's unique in it's own right. Ok I got story I'll keep working to try to please your WCW thirst I wasn't going to do that but hey thanks for mentioning it.[/QUOTE] The thing I would do most is to try and mould these people into charactors in your head. (I'd do this before you even throw down another show) Put them in different situations, and think to yourself how would this person react. How would that person react. If you do this, your charactorization will come through, even if your writing level is sub par for whatever reason. If you'd like help with charactorization, drop me a PM.

[QUOTE=Astil;394793]The thing I would do most is to try and mould these people into charactors in your head. (I'd do this before you even throw down another show) Put them in different situations, and think to yourself how would this person react. How would that person react. If you do this, your charactorization will come through, even if your writing level is sub par for whatever reason. If you'd like help with charactorization, drop me a PM.[/QUOTE] Thank you.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;394827]What![/QUOTE] I think you meant to use a question mark ([B]?[/B]). He wants to see the product settings that you have set for WCW in the game. Like Mainstream, Traditional, that stuff.

Just Traditional? Do you even know what I'm talking about? I mean, if you did create WCW from scratch, or edited, you must know the Product, you must know the Match Ratio, I'm guessing you didn't, anyways, how can a fatal fourway consisting of four virtually unknowns (without much popularity) pull out a B in an entertainment fed? Yes, WCW was an entertainment based fed last time I checked. And how can a moderately known Buff Bagwell (in our current time) pull out an A* against Wagner Brown? It puzzles me.

[QUOTE=MVP!;394860]Just Traditional? Do you even know what I'm talking about? I mean, if you did create WCW from scratch, or edited, you must know the Product, you must know the Match Ratio, I'm guessing you didn't, anyways, how can a fatal fourway consisting of four virtually unknowns (without much popularity) pull out a B in an entertainment fed? Yes, WCW was an entertainment based fed last time I checked. And how can a moderately known Buff Bagwell (in our current time) pull out an A* against Wagner Brown? It puzzles me.[/QUOTE] Hmmm, good point. I cant get an A* out of Remo, Frehley and Train in SWF, so Baggs Brown should get a ... C+ tops. ALSO: Some are A+ some are A*. What's up with that?

[QUOTE=MVP!;394860]Just Traditional? Do you even know what I'm talking about? I mean, if you did create WCW from scratch, or edited, you must know the Product, you must know the Match Ratio, I'm guessing you didn't, anyways, how can a fatal fourway consisting of four virtually unknowns (without much popularity) pull out a B in an entertainment fed? Yes, WCW was an entertainment based fed last time I checked. And how can a moderately known Buff Bagwell (in our current time) pull out an A* against Wagner Brown? It puzzles me.[/QUOTE] I dunno what the match ratio is.

Archived