World Level Wrestling - LuchaResu Goodness!(C-Verse)

[CENTER] [B][U]World Level Wrestling[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Roster(Blue=Face, Black=Heel):[/B][/COLOR] [B][U][COLOR="red"]Main Eventers:[/COLOR][/U][/B] Awesome Thunder [COLOR="blue"]Bairei Yasujiro[/COLOR] Dark Eagle [COLOR="Blue"]Emerald Angel[/COLOR] The Great Hisato [B][U][COLOR="Red"]Upper Mid Carders:[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Haru Kurofuji Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Koji Kojima[/COLOR] KOKI Ishibashi [COLOR="blue"]Silver Shark[/COLOR] The Incredible KOYAMA [B][U][COLOR="Red"]Mid Carders[/COLOR][/U][/B] Dean Daniels [COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Ketsueki Karasu Magnum KOBE Tokoyuni Hardcore UK Dragon [B][U][COLOR="red"]Lower Mid Carders:[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Americana Insane Machine The Tic[/COLOR] Yuki Horigoshi [B][U][COLOR="Red"]Openers:[/COLOR][/U][/B] Beetle Kimura [COLOR="Blue"]Cyber Fighter 3000 Panda Mask II[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B][U]Tag Teams[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]Above and Below[/B] [COLOR="blue"]- Emerald Angel & Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [B]Power Trip [/B]- [COLOR="blue"]Haru Karofuji & Koji Kojima[/COLOR] [B]Split Personality[/B] - [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] & Dean Daniels [B]The Avalanche Effect[/B] - KOKI Ishibashi & The Incredible KOYAMA [COLOR="red"][B][U]Stables[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]The Circle of Blood[/B] - Dark Eagle, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA, Magnum KOBE[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U]WLW Champions:[/U][/B] [B][U]World Level Universal - Prestige 89.0%[/U][/B] [U]Current Champ [/U] [B]Bairei Yasujiro[/B] [B][U]World Level Show Stealer - Prestige 61.0%[/U][/B] [U]Current Champ[/U] [B]The Incredible KOYAMA[/B] [B][U]World Level Streetfighting - Prestige 59.0%[/U][/B] [U]Current Champ[/U] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] [B][U]World Level Tag Team - Prestige 54.0%[/U][/B] [U]Current Champs[/U] [B]The Avalanche Effect [/B] [B][U]World Level Tap Out - Prestige 34.0%[/U][/B] [U]Current Champ[/U] [B]UK Dragon[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"][B]World Level Wrestling presents...[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Happy Waterslide Fun Tour Day #1[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Prediction Key:[/U][/B] 1.Panda Mask II & The Tic vs UK Dragon & Beetle Kimura 2.Magnum KOBE vs Yuki Horigoshi 3.Cyber Fighter 3000 vs Evil Spirit(debuting this tour) 4.Split Personality(Dean Daniels & Insane Machine) vs Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato 5.Americana vs Ketsueki Karasu 6.Above & Below(Emerald Angel & Hell Monkey) vs The Great Hisato & Awesome Thunder 7.Bairei Yasujiro, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA & Dark Eagle[/CENTER]

1.Panda Mask II & The Tic vs [B]UK Dragon & Beetle Kimura[/B] 2.[B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs Yuki Horigoshi 3.Cyber Fighter 3000 vs [B]Evil Spirit[/B](debuting this tour) 4.[B]Split Personality(Dean Daniels & Insane Machine)[/B] vs Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato 5.[B]Americana[/B] vs Ketsueki Karasu 6.[B]Above & Below(Emerald Angel & Hell Monkey)[/B] vs The Great Hisato & Awesome Thunder 7.Bairei Yasujiro, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs [B]KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA & Dark Eagle[/B] ohmygawdhowcoolisthis!?!?!?!?! I am having a blast playing my WLW game, and was thinking of putting it in diary form simply because there was no current WLW love around here - but I think I would just rather read yours and play mine. :) I am like so marking out right now...

1.Panda Mask II & The Tic vs [B]UK Dragon & Beetle Kimura[/B] 2.[B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs Yuki Horigoshi 3.[B]Cyber Fighter 3000[/B] vs Evil Spirit(debuting this tour) 4.[B]Split Personality(Dean Daniels & Insane Machine)[/B] vs Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato 5.Americana vs [B]Ketsueki Karasu[/B] 6.Above & Below(Emerald Angel & Hell Monkey) vs [B]The Great Hisato & Awesome Thunder[/B] 7.[B]Bairei Yasujiro, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji[/B] vs KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA & Dark Eagle

Default World Level Wrestling presents... Happy Waterslide Fun Tour Day #1 Prediction Key: 1.Panda Mask II & The Tic vs [B]UK Dragon & Beetle Kimura[/B] As Dragon trains all the youngins 2.[B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs Yuki Horigoshi [I]Lots of wins for the circle of blood[/I] 3.Cyber Fighter 3000 vs Evil Spirit(debuting this tour) [I]I'm a huge fan of Evil Spirit glad you brought him in. He'll take his debut win.[/I] 4.[B]Split Personality(Dean Daniels & Insane Machine)[/B] vs Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato[I] I'm gonna go for the actual tag team to win.[/I] 5.[B]Americana[/B] vs Ketsueki Karasu [I]Love me some American Elemental.[/I] 6.Above & Below(Emerald Angel & Hell Monkey) vs [B]The Great Hisato & Awesome Thunder[/B] [I]Monkey and Angel are great and they are an actual team but up against Awesome Thunder they don't have a chance. It's gonna be a good match though.[/I] 7.Bairei Yasujiro, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs [B]KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA & Dark Eagle[/B] [I]Another win for Circle of Blood.[/I]

A WLW diary? Awesome! 1.Panda Mask II & The Tic vs [b]UK Dragon & Beetle Kimura[/b] [i]UK Dragon has got to go over here[/i] 2.[b]Magnum KOBE[/b] vs Yuki Horigoshi [i]Heel vs. Heel is a bit odd, but KOBE is the talent and het's going over.[/i] 3.Cyber Fighter 3000 vs [b]Evil Spirit[/b] [i]If you couldn't tell from my own game, I am an Evil Spirit mark[/i] 4.[b]Split Personality(Dean Daniels & Insane Machine)[/b] vs Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato [i]Coinflip[/i] 5.Americana vs [b]Ketsueki Karasu[/b] [i]I'm an Elemental mark, but I know that he's about to go to TCW[/i] 6.[b]Above & Below(Emerald Angel & Hell Monkey)[/b] vs The Great Hisato & Awesome Thunder [i]Bit of a coinflip[/i] 7.Bairei Yasujiro, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs [b]KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA & Dark Eagle[/b] [i]Keep the Circle of Blood strong[/i]

[I]I tell you what would be awesome, a WLW diary that actually lasts more than about three shows. I've seen about five other attemtps at WLW and they always peeter out, here's hoping Watcher can keep it going for a good run.[/I] [B][U]Prediction Key: [/U][/B]1.Panda Mask II & The Tic vs [B]UK Dragon & Beetle Kimura[/B] [I]One of the teams has U.K Dragon, seeing as i'm British I therefore must back my fellow Brit[/I] 2.[B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs Yuki Horigoshi [I]Just better[/I] 3.Cyber Fighter 3000 vs [B]Evil Spirit[/B](debuting this tour) [I]Evil Spirit to pick up a debut win, Cyber Fighters hardly one of WLW's top guns so he can afford to take the loss.[/I] 4.[B]Split Personality(Dean Daniels & Insane Machine) [/B]vs Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato [I]When in doubt go for the actual team[/I] 5.[B]Americana [/B]vs Ketsueki Karasu [I]Americana rules ![/I] 6.[B]Above & Below(Emerald Angel & Hell Monkey)[/B] vs The Great Hisato & Awesome Thunder [I]Until storylines start to evolve, this is another coinflip - I'll use my proper team rule again[/I] 7.[B]Bairei Yasujiro, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji[/B] vs KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA & Dark Eagle [I]I know the other team is Circle of Blood, but the first team has more Star Power.[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"][B]World Level Wrestling presents...[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Happy Waterslide Fun Tour Day #1[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Week 1, January 2007 Live infront of 2,000 people at the Miyagi Athletic Field[/B] [B]Key: [COLOR="red"]o = winner[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]x = loser[/COLOR] Rules of World Level Wrestling: Singles matches will be fought under 1 fall, 60 minute time limit bouts. If a wrestler gets thrown or steps outside of the ring, they have up to the count of 20 before being counted out. Weapons of any nature are ilegal and will result in an immediate disqualification.* Multiple-man tag matches will have two referees, one on the inside of the ring and one on the outside. If the outside referee sees fit to reverse the decision then he may do so. Tags can be made by either making full contact with the wrestler's tag partner or by rolling outside of the ring. There can only be 1 wrestler from each time inside of the ring at a time.* *Unless otherwise noted. [/B] [B][U]Dancing Zombies O'Rly?[/U][/B] World Level Wrestling kicks off their first event of '07 with a coreagraphed dance to Michael Jackson's "Thriller". Dancers dressed as Zombies danced out towards the ring to the delight of the fans. Luckily, no brains were eaten during this segment. [B]Rating: D-[/B] vs [B]Match 1: Panda Mask II & The Tic vs UK Dragon & Beetle Kimura[/B] The crowd was pretty vocal about not wanting to see poor Panda Mask II. UK Dragon and Beetle Kimura dominated the majority of the match, beating their opponents into a bloody pulp. UK Dragon managed to pin Panda Mask II following a Dragon Drop. [B][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] UK Dragon{W} & Beetle Kimura defeated Panda Mask II{L} & The Tic [COLOR="blue"]x[/COLOR] (7:34 - Dragon Drop) D-[/B] [B][U]Panda Mask II announces his weight change[/U][/B] After the match, Panda Mask II announces to the crowd that he will be bulking up in weight so that he can compete at his full raw potential. A diet of Bamboo bark and steamed rice will help him reach his goal. The Tic wished him well in his journey and shook his hand before heading to the back. [B]Rating: E-[/B] vs [B]Match 2: Magnum KOBE vs Yuki Horigoshi[/B] KOBE and Horigoshi have really good chemistry with each other which made for an exciting match. These two started off by exchanging holds on the mat and quickly sped things up with some fast paced action. After a great sprint of near falls, Magnum KOBE managed to keep Yuki Horigoshi down with a KOBE Bomb. [B][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] Magnum KOBE{W} defeated Yuki Horigoshi{L} [COLOR="blue"]x[/COLOR] (13:47 - KOBE Bomb) C-[/B] vs [B]Match 3: Evil Spirit vs Cyber Fighter 3000[/B] Cyber Fighter 3000 looked promising at the begining of the match, hitting various headscissors and armdrags. Unfortunately, after missing a Dropkick, CF3K got his behind handed to him by the newcommer. Evil Spirit hit the Dead Calm Drop II to win his debut WLW match. [B][COLOR="red"]o[/COLOR] Evil Spirit{W} defeated Cyber Fighter 3000{L} [COLOR="Blue"]x[/COLOR] (8:17 - Dead Calm Drop II) E-[/B] vs [B]Match 4: Split Personality vs Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato[/B] This match started off at a good pace. Insane Machine and Silver Shark impressed everyone with their athletic ability, Shark tossed Machine to the outside and hit a Suicide Dive ontop of him. Dean Daniels and Kazuma Narato hopped inside of the ring. Narato took Daniels to the ground with an Armbar. Daniels quickly tossed his opponent into the ropes, breaking the Armbar and delievered a vicious knee. Throughout the entire match, Daniels tried to convince his partner to cheat, Insane Machine refused and wrestled the match respectfully. This led to an argument between Machine and Daniels, while they were arguing, Narato tagged out to his awaiting partner. Shark jumped inside of the ring and nailed Insane Machine with some quick strikes. Machine rolled to the outside to re-group and gets caught by another Plancha from Shark. Dean Daniels quickly slides back inside and nails Narato with a Cradle Piledriver, beating him. [B][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] Dean Daniels{W} & Insane Machine defeated Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato{L} [COLOR="blue"]x[/COLOR] (14:53 - Cradle Piledriver) D+[/B] [B][U]Dean Daniels' fed up:[/U][/B] Dean Daniels lets Insane Machine know that he's dissapointed in him for nearly costing him the match. Daniels tells Machine to step up his game of he'll find someone to replace him. [B]Rating: E[/B] vs [B]Match 5: Ketsueki Karasu vs Americana[/B] Americana and Ketsueki Karasu start things a bit slow with some quick mat wrestling. These two quickly decide to take it up a notch, Americana takes Ketsueki Karasu off of his games with a lightning quick Hurricanrana. Americana gets ontop of his opponent, raining down some vicious strikes. He attempts another Hurricanrana but Karasu has it scouted and counters it with a Powerbomb. Ketsueki Karasu keeps a strong grasp on the match, denying Americana any offense at all. Karasu attempts a high risk move, Americana rolls out of the way and Ketsueki Karasu comes crashing down. Americana shows tons of fire by knocking Karasu down with some strong strikes, he gets some near falls with a few tight rollups. Karasu stops his opponents momentum with a stiff Lariat. Ketsueki sets Americana on the top rope for a Superplex, Americana blocks it and shoves him off. Americana hits an Inferno Splash and wins the match. [B][COLOR="red"]o[/COLOR] Americana{W} defeated Ketsueki Karasu{L} [COLOR="Blue"]x[/COLOR] (16:19 - Inferno Splash) D+[/B] vs [B]Match 6: Awesome Thunder & The Great Hisato vs Above & Below[/B] All 4 men really clicked in this match. Hisato and Thunder were thrown off of their game when Above & Below brought it to them. Emerald Angel and Hell Monkey showed no fear, attacking their opponents with everything they got. Awesome Thunder catches Emerald Angel in mid-air and drops him, neck first, across the top rope. Hisato and Thunder double team Angel, beating him down. The veterans toss Emerald Angel into the ropes and attempt a double backdrop, Angel backflips over them then tags out to his partner. Hell Monkey dives off of the top rope, knocking both men down with a Top Rope Crossbody Block. Monkey nails Awesome Thunder with a Brainbuster but Great Hisato breaks it up. Awesome Thunder and Emerald Angel brawl on the outside, leaving Hell Monkey and The Great Hisato alone inside of the ring. Hell Monkey tries his hardest to fight off Hisato but he eventualy gets caught with a Mystic Dragon Wave. That was enough to keep the WLW Streetfighting Champion down for a 3 count. [B][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] The Great Hisato{W} & Awesome Thunder defeated Hell Monkey{L} & Emerald Angel [COLOR="Blue"]x[/COLOR] (19:34 - Mystic Dragon Wave) C+[/B] [B][U]A sign of disrespect[/U][/B] After the match, Above & Below try to show their respect by offering a handshake. The Great Hisato & Awesome Thunder deny their offer and walk away, showing the ultimate disrespect. [B]Rating: D-[/B] vs [B]Match 7: Bairei Yasujiro & Power Trip vs The Circle of Blood[/B] This match had a lot to live up to after the last match. Bairei Yasujiro and Power Trip looked very strong in this match, working well together. KOKI Ishibashi and The Incredible KOYAMA managed to isolate Koji Kojima away from his corner after a double team move. The Circle of Blood kept Kojima away from his partners, using double and triple team moves to keep him down. After some misscommunication between the Circle of Blood, Kojima managed to escape and tag out to Bairei Yasujiro. The WLW Universal Champion, hit all 3 Circle of Blood members with strong Lariats, getting near falls on all of them. The Avalance Effect and Power Trip end up brawling outside of the ring. Bairei Yasujiro tosses Dark Eagle into the corner for a Running Lariat, Eagle managed to move out of the way before Bairei could nail him with a Lariat sending the Universal Champions arm colliding with the Turnbuckle's steel. Dark Eagle immediately applies a vicious Armbar on him. After 3 minutes of fighting the hold Yasujiro taps out, the pain was just too much to handle. [B][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] Dark EAGLE{W}, KOKI Ishibashi & The Incredible KOYAMA defeated Bairei Yasujiro{L}, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji [COLOR="blue"]x[/COLOR] (24:25 - Armbar) C-[/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Quick Results:[/B] UK Dragon & Beetle Kimura def. Panda Mask II & The Tic Magnum KOBE def. Yuki Horigoshi Evil Spirit def. Cyber Fighter 3000 Split Personality def. Silver Shark & Kazuma Narato Americana def. Ketsueki Karasu The Great Hisato & Awesome Thunder def. Above & Below The Circle of Blood def. Bairei Yasujiro & Power Trip[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [B]Final Rating D[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]World Level Wrestling presents...[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Happy Waterslide Fun Tour Day #2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] WLW Universal Champion, [B]Bairei Yasujiro[/B] suffered an arm injury during Day 1 of the Happy Waterslide Fun Tour. Doctors informed us that he will miss the entire tour but Yasujiro has other plans. [I]"Doctors told me that I must rest before my injury becomes far worse but how long can a hungry lion sleep before he goes hunting for food? I promise you that I will be back before the tour ends."[/I] Taking Bairei Yasujiro's place in Day #2 of the tour will be Americana. Can Americana & Power Trip redeem themselves in a 6-man tag team main event re-match? [B][U]Prediction Key:[/U][/B] 1.[B]Lucky Lottery Partner Match:[/B] Panda Mask II, Silver Shark & ?? ??* vs UK Dragon, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu 2. Hell Monkey vs The Great Hisato 3.Magnum KOBE vs Kazuma Narato 4.Cyber Fighter 3000 & The Tic vs Split Personality 5.Awesome Thunder vs Emerald Angel 6.Americana, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs Dark EAGLE, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA [I]*A lottery will be held, whomevers name is chosen will be assigned as Panda Mask II & Silver Shark's partner. [/I] [/CENTER]

First let me say I called the entire first show. 1.Lucky Lottery Partner Match: [B]Panda Mask II, Silver Shark & ?? ??[/B]* vs UK Dragon, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu The mystery Partners will be an established team maybe even from out of WLW nad the mystery partner rule goes into effect. 2. Hell Monkey vs [B]The Great Hisato[/B] Money is your one of your best assets but I'm not sure he's high enough on the card to beat Hisato yet. 3.[B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs Kazuma Narato Isn't Narato a heel as well as KOBE. I'm not sure how this will go over with the fans but I do see a KOBE vitory as you try and put Circle of Blood out as the major threat they should be. 4.Cyber Fighter 3000 & The Tic vs [B]Split Personality[/B] And the jobbers do what they're supposed to and job. 5.Awesome Thunder vs [B]Emerald Angel[/B] This will probably be match of the night. Personally I like Thunder but you've got a lot of heel wins on the card already and Monkey will be beaten by Hisato so to even it out I'm gonna go Emerald Angel. 6.Americana, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs [B]Dark EAGLE, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA[/B] Circle of Blood probably with the copious use of underhanded tactics.

1.Lucky Lottery Partner Match: [b]Panda Mask II, Silver Shark & ?? ??*[/b] vs UK Dragon, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu [i]I want to go with the UK Dragon rule, but the lottery partner rule supercedes that.[/i] 2. [b]Hell Monkey[/b] vs The Great Hisato [i]Ones Hell Monkey and the other is a free lancer[/i] 3.[b]Magnum KOBE[/b] vs Kazuma Narato [i]Circle of Blood rule[/i] 4.Cyber Fighter 3000 & The Tic vs [b]Split Personality[/b] [i]Cyber Figher 3000 better be taking the pin...[/i] 5.Awesome Thunder vs Emerald Angel ~ [b]Draw[/b] [i]Probably will be the top contenders for the vacanted title, so I'm going with a draw to kick off the feud[/i] 6.Americana, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs [b]Dark EAGLE, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA[/b] [i]Circle of Blood rule and "One of these things is not the like the other" rule[/i]

[QUOTE=foolinc;391175]6.Americana, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs [b]Dark EAGLE, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA[/b] [i]Circle of Blood rule and [B]"One of these things is not the like the other" rule[/B][/i][/QUOTE] Now you're just making rules up, I'm not sure I saw this in the fictional wrestling world rules by-laws. :)

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;391176]Now you're just making rules up, I'm not sure I saw this in the fictional wrestling world rules by-laws. :)[/QUOTE] Really? Because Americana seems out of place with the rest of the wrestlers in the match.

1.Lucky Lottery Partner Match: [B]Panda Mask II, Silver Shark & ??[/B] ??* vs UK Dragon, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu 2. Hell Monkey vs [B]The Great Hisato[/B] 3.[B]Magnum KOBE vs[/B] Kazuma Narato 4.Cyber Fighter 3000 & The Tic vs [B]Split Personality[/B] 5.Awesome Thunder vs [B]Emerald Angel[/B] 6.Americana, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs [B]Dark EAGLE, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA[/B] I'll Save time, writing out reasons for my picks, as I not only agree with Apu's choices but also his reasons for those choices.

1.Lucky Lottery Partner Match: [B]Panda Mask II, Silver Shark & ?? ??*[/B] vs UK Dragon, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu 2. [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs The Great Hisato 3.[B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs Kazuma Narato 4.Cyber Fighter 3000 & The Tic vs [B]Split Personality[/B] 5.Awesome Thunder vs [B]Emerald Angel[/B] 6.Americana, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji vs [B]Dark EAGLE, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA[/B]

1.Lucky Lottery Partner Match: [B]Panda Mask II, Silver Shark & ?? ??*[/B] vs UK Dragon, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu 2. [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs The Great Hisato 3.[B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs Kazuma Narato 4.Cyber Fighter 3000 & The Tic vs [B]Split Personality[/B] 5.Awesome Thunder vs [B]Emerald Angel[/B] 6.[B]Americana, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji[/B] vs Dark EAGLE, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;391174] 3.[B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs Kazuma Narato Isn't Narato a heel as well as KOBE. I'm not sure how this will go over with the fans but I do see a KOBE vitory as you try and put Circle of Blood out as the major threat they should be. [/QUOTE] Kazuma Narato is a mid card face. Thanks everyone for the predictions and feedback keep em' coming.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]World Level Wrestling presents...[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]Happy Waterslide Fun Tour Day #2[/COLOR][/SIZE] Week 1, January 2007 Live infront of 984 people at the Miyagi Athletic Field Key: [COLOR="Red"]o = winner[/COLOR], [COLOR="blue"]x = loser[/COLOR] Rules of World Level Wrestling: Singles matches will be fought under 1 fall, 60 minute time limit bouts. If a wrestler gets thrown or steps outside of the ring, they have up to the count of 20 before being counted out. Weapons of any nature are ilegal and will result in an immediate disqualification.* Multiple-man tag matches will have two referees, one on the inside of the ring and one on the outside. If the outside referee sees fit to reverse the decision then he may do so. Tags can be made by either making full contact with the wrestler's tag partner or by rolling outside of the ring. There can only be 1 wrestler from each time inside of the ring at a time.* *Unless otherwise noted.[/B] [B][U]Lucky Lottery Partner[/U][/B] Before the Lucky Lottery Partner takes place, Panda Mask II informs us that he's already bulked up to 10lbs. An WLW offical draws out the first name, [B]Bruce the Giant[/B]?! Unfortunately, Bruce the Giant is nowhere to be found, they announce a re-draw. The next name drawn, [B]Tommy Cornell[/B]?! Once again, Tommy Cornell is nowhere to be found, they announce another re-draw. Hopefully the 3rd times a charm. The next name chosen, [B]Hijo del Panda Mask[/B]?! To everyone's displeasure another man in a Panda mask walks out. Hijo del Panda Mask jumps inside of the ring and hugs Panda Mask II, I guess we have our Lucky Lottery Partner winner. [B]Rating: F+[/B] vs [B]Match 1: Panda Mask II, Hijo del Panda Mask & Silver Shark vs UK Dragon, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu[/B] The crowd wasn't really thrilled to see the brand new Panda duo wrestle. Evil Spirit and Ketsueki Karasu ripped Hijo del Panda Mask apart untill he managed to tag out to Silver Shark. UK Dragon finds himself alone with Silver Shark, he attempts his Dragon Drop but it gets countered into the Jaws of Life. The Pandas hold Evil Spirit and Ketsueki Karasu back as UK Dragon taps-out. [B][COLOR="red"]o [/COLOR]Panda Mask II, Hijo del Panda Mask & Silver Shark{W} defeated UK Dragon{L}, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu [COLOR="Blue"]x[/COLOR] (16:49 - Jaws of Life) D[/B] vs [B]Match 2: Hell Monkey vs The Great Hisato[/B] Hell Monkey looked strong in this match, really taking it to the more experienced wrestler. The WLW Streetfighting Champion has his opponent down and nearly beaten when he gets sprayed by some mysterious myst. A blind Hell Monkey stumbled right into Hisato's Mystic Dragon Wave. [B][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] The Great Hisato{W} defeated Hell Monkey{L} [COLOR="Blue"]x[/COLOR] (16:29 - Mystic Dragon Wave) C[/B] vs [B]Match 3: Magnum KOBE vs Kazuma Narato[/B] This match started off slow, both men mat wrestling for supremecy. Narato decides to speed things up by taking it to the air. KOBE dumps Narato to the outside and nails him with a Suicide Dive. The Circle of Blood member dominates the rest of the match and beats Kazuma Narato with a KOBE Bomb. [B][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] Magnum KOBE{W} defeated Kazuma Narato{L} [COLOR="blue"]x[/COLOR] (16:51 - C-)[/B] vs [B]Match 4: Cyber Fighter 3000 & The Tic vs Split Personality[/B] Split Personality dominates the entire match. Dean Daniels once again tries to force Insane Machine to cheat throughout the entire match, Machine refuses and wrestles cleanly. Daniels gets in Machine's face when Tic tags out to CF3K. CFK3K clotheslines Insane Machine out of the ring then turns to do the same to Daniels, Dean Daniels ducks then nails him with a Cradle Piledriver. [B][COLOR="red"]o[/COLOR] Dean Daniels {W} & Insane Machine defeated The Tic & Cyber Fighter 3000{L} [COLOR="Blue"]x[/COLOR] (10:12 - Cradle Piledriver) D-[/B] [B][U]Dean Daniels is not impressed[/U][/B] Dean Daniels lets Insane Machine know that he's dissapointed in him and tells him to step up his game before he gets replaced. Insane Machine doesn't look happy at all. [B]Rating: D-[/B] vs [B]Match 5: Awesome Thunder vs Emerald Angel[/B] Emerald Angel flies around the ring taking Thunder out with some flying headscissors and hurricanranas. Awesome Thunder quickly cuts off his momentum with a Lariat. Thunder keeps Angel grounded with some stomps and stiff forearm shots. Angel tries to fight back but gets an Axe Handle Smash to his mid-back. Awesome Thunder continues to dominate and nails Angel with a Thunder Driver. Emerald Angel kicks out before the 3 count. He attempts another Thunder Driver, this time Emerald Angel counters it into a Small Package Roll-up. Awesome Thunder was unable to kick out. [B][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] Emerald Angel{W} defeated Awesome Thunder{L} [COLOR="blue"]x[/COLOR] (14:36 - Small Package Roll-Up) C[/B] [B][U]No respect[/U][/B] After the match, Emerald Angel extends his hand out for a handshake as a sign of respect. Awesome Thunder takes a second to think about it then smacks Angel across his face. Thunder walks away, leaving without shaking Angel's hand. [B]Rating: C[/B] [B][U]The Circle of Blood wants the Universal Championship[/U][/B] The Circle of Blood walk out for their 6-man tag team match. Dark EAGLE grabs a microphone before the match starts. He turns his attention towards Bairei Yasujiro, who's been sitting in the front row and watching the entire show. EAGLE says that Yasujiro is faking it and that he's afraid to fight him, calling him a coward. Dark EAGLE then announces that the Circle of Blood won't stop untill they have the WLW Universal Championship. [B]Rating: C+[/B] vs [B]Match 6: Americana & Power Trip vs The Circle of Blood[/B] Americana and Power Trip really take it to the Circle of Blood, almost trying to redeem Bairei Yasujiro's injury. Haru Kurofuji gets caught by a Double Superkick by The Incredible KOYAMA & KOKI Ishibashi. The Circle of Blood triple team him, beating him down into a bloody pulp. Kurofuji ducks a double clothesline by the Avalanche Effect and tags out to Americana. Americana cleans house, taking out all three members of the Circle of Blood. Americana attempts to nail Dark EAGLE with a Running Lariat, Dark EAGLE counters it into an Armbar. Americana tries to break the hold but EAGLE has it locked on tightly. He taps out quickly. [B][COLOR="red"]o[/COLOR] Dark EAGLE{W}, KOKI Ishibashi & The Incredible KOYAMA defeated Americana{L}, Haru Kurofuji & Koji Kojima [COLOR="Blue"]x[/COLOR] (15:24 - Armbar) D+[/B] [B][U]Bairei Yasujiro throws it down[/U][/B] Dark EAGLE refuses to release his Armbar submission on Americana, EAGLE stares at Bairei Yasujiro as he applies to hold even tighter. Americana screams, begging EAGLE to release the hold. Bairei Yasujiro has seen enough, he jumps over the guardrail and slides inside of the ring. Yasujiro chases EAGLE out of the ring. Bairei Yasujiro checks on Americana then grabs a microphone. [B]Bairei Yasujiro[/B]: Circle of Blood, you wan't the Universal Championship?! Fine. Stop this destruction! Next show, Circle of Blood vs Team Bairei Yasujiro, [B][COLOR="Red"]Torneo Cibernetico[/COLOR][/B]! Last man standing will hold the Universal Championship... [B]Rating: C+[/B] [QUOTE][B]Quick Results:[/B] -Panda Mask II, Hijo del Panda Mask & Silver Shark def. UK Dragon, Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu -The Great Hisato def. Hell Monkey -Magnum KOBE def. Kazuma Narato -Split Personality def. Cyber Fighter 3000 & The Tic -Emerald Angel def. Awesome Thunder -Circle of Blood def. Americana & Power Trip [/QUOTE] [B]Final Rating: D+[/B] [/CENTER]

Good show and I'm happy I called them all again. Not to say you're predictable but I think to say I can see why you would book the matches the way you would. Sadly I was wrong about Angle vs Thunder being "THE" match of the night as it tied with Monkey vs Hisato. I think you've got a god thing going here and I hope you can keep going and I'll keep predicting.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]World Level Wrestling presents...[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="6"]Happy Waterslide Fun Tour Day #3[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] After Circle of Blood's vicious attack on Americana, the injured Bairei Yasujiro, who was watching the show as a suspectator, threw out the Ultimate Challenge. "I may be injured but I cannot let that hold me back. Torneo Cibernetico is the ultimate test of endurance and teamwork, if Circle of Blood are as good as they say they are then they'll have no problem taking my Universal Championship away from my cold dead hand!" Bairei Yasujiro and Dark EAGLE have sent in their list of teammates but the tag order will be announced during the show. [COLOR="Red"][B]Rules of Torneo Cibernetico:[/B][/COLOR] [B]The Torneo Cibernetico will consist of two teams, both teams having team captains. The team captains will choose their members and the order that they must be tagged, if any team members tags out in the incorrect order then it will result in a Disqualification. Eliminations can occur by pinfall, submission or TKO. If a team is completely eliminated it doesn't mean the match is over, if there's any remaining team members on the opposite team, they must compete against each other untill there is only one man left. The last wrestler standing will be rewarded the WLW Universal Champion and declared as the winner. [/B] [B][U]Prediction Key:[/U][/B] 1.Panda Power(Panda Mask II & Hijo del Panda Mask) vs Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu 2[B].[COLOR="red"]WLW Tap Out Title Match[/COLOR]*: [/B]UK Dragon(c) defends against Silver Shark 3.Split Personality vs Beetle Kimura & Toyokuni Hardcore 4.[B][COLOR="red"]WLW Streetfighting Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] Hell Monkey(c) defends against The Great Hisato 5.[B][COLOR="red"]Torneo Cibernetico:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Team Bairei Yasujiro:[/B] Bairei Yasujiro, Emerald Angel, Americana & Power Trip vs [B]Team Circle of Blood:[/B] The Circle of Blood & Awesome Thunder [I]*Title can only change hands by Tap Out. [/I] [/CENTER]

Prediction Key: 1.Panda Power(Panda Mask II & Hijo del Panda Mask) vs [B]Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu[/B] 2.WLW Tap Out Title Match*: [B]UK Dragon(c)[/B] defends against Silver Shark 3.[B]Split Personality[/B] vs Beetle Kimura & Toyokuni Hardcore 4.WLW Streetfighting Title Match: [B]Hell Monkey(c)[/B] defends against The Great Hisato 5.Torneo Cibernetico: Team Bairei Yasujiro: Bairei Yasujiro, Emerald Angel, Americana & Power Trip vs Team [B]Circle of Blood: The Circle of Blood & Awesome Thunder[/B] [I]- New Champ = Awesome Thunder[/I]

1.[B]Panda Power(Panda Mask II & Hijo del Panda Mask)[/B] vs Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu 2.WLW Tap Out Title Match*: [B]UK Dragon(c)[/B] defends against Silver Shark 3.[B]Split Personality[/B] vs Beetle Kimura & Toyokuni Hardcore 4.WLW Streetfighting Title Match: [B]Hell Monkey(c)[/B] defends against The Great Hisato 5.Torneo Cibernetico: Team Bairei Yasujiro: Bairei Yasujiro, Emerald Angel, Americana & Power Trip vs [B]Team Circle of Blood: The Circle of Blood & Awesome Thunder [/B]

1.[B]Panda Power(Panda Mask II & Hijo del Panda Mask)[/B] vs Evil Spirit & Ketsueki Karasu [I]The only problem with this is I'm not sure what the respect level on Ketsueki Karasu is. If it's over D+ then a win by Panda Power might be dreadful since I'm sure both Panda's are young lions.[/I] 2.WLW Tap Out Title Match*: [B]UK Dragon(c)[/B] defends against Silver Shark [I]Tough one to call but I don't see Dragon losing on his first defense of the tour.[/I] 3.[B]Split Personality[/B] vs Beetle Kimura & Toyokuni Hardcore [I]At least Insane Machine and I think Dean Daniels as well have over D+ respect so Bettle and Toyokuni can't win. But it will be a good training match for them.[/I] 4.WLW Streetfighting Title Match: [B]Hell Monkey(c)[/B] defends against The Great Hisato [I]Hisato has been able to take Monkey thus far but he finds that defending against Monkey when there are no rules a little harder than him being the only one allowed to bend them.[/I] 5.Torneo Cibernetico: Team Bairei Yasujiro: Bairei Yasujiro, Emerald Angel, Americana & Power Trip vs Team Circle of Blood: [B]The Circle of Blood & Awesome Thunder[/B] [I]I think one of the members of The Circle of Blood need the title, especially since Thunder is in that thing with Hisato against Emerald Angle and Hell Monkey. I go for a Dark EAGLE.[/I] I can feel the wrongness of at least one of the predictions now. It always seems funny when you can pick almost all down one side.

Archived