Warrior Battle Arts (C-Verse)

Check Black Eagles respect if it's over D+ than Optimus and Black Optimus should have best of seven (because Black Optimus will actually be abel to take wins without hurting your promotion). Optimus should of course come out on top but a turn for Black Optimus with a hand shake may be called for at the end.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KAZUSUKI vs [B]Next Legacy[/B] [I]I mark for American Elemental and the Black Optimus angle is cool. On the other hand I also mark for SUKI, but you can't beat the combination of two awesome high-flyers in super cool masks.[/I] Great Beast Spirits vs [B]El Dia de los Muertos[/B] [I]Great Beast Spirts have a good gimmick, but aren't too hot in the ring, and they're going up against El Dia de Los Muertos best pairing in terms of in-ring talent.[/I] [B]Can-Am Pit Bulls[/B] vs Hossam & Suzuki [I]The Pit-Bulls have looked good so far, but they've looked good in defeat. I think they will get rewarded for their efforts, especially in the case of Perez by advancing to the semi-finals.[/I] [B]Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi[/B] vs Extreme Danger [I]Hardest match to call, the Cutters are an integral part of the WBA roster, and are ranked Number 1. But on the other hand Extreme Danger consist of two very good workers in Acid and Scout. As much as I like Acid and Scout, I'll go for the home-team to pick up the win.[/I]

Archived