Warrior Battle Arts (C-Verse)

[I]Well I got virtually everything wrong last time, lets see if I do better this time[/I] [B]Insane Machine[/B] vs Spyder Yakuta [I]Simple reason, Insane Machine's just better.[/I] [B]Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi[/B] vs KAZUSUKI [I]SUKI got the win over Shiomi in singles competition, but I see the Stone Cutters getting the win this time round.[/I] [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Dog Fyte [I]Miyazaki's more established[/I] [B]Optimus[/B] vs Black Optimus [I]I see Black Optimus eventually winning the feud, but I think Optimus will get the first victory.[/I]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well actually it's just a hockey mask...HEY WAIT!!![/acidential evidence...] [center][b]A Place for Heroes (Day 2)[/b] [b]Insane Machine[/b] vs Spyder Yakuta - The Spyder is about to be terminated Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi vs [b]KAZUSUKI[/b] - SUKI really needs a win at this stage [b]Shingen Miyazaki[/b] vs Dog Fyte - The Gaijin gotta lose to get over [b]Optimus[/b] vs Black Optimus - Optimus to beat his younger darker self, but Black Optimus to get his revenge...[/center]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]PRESENTS[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]Day 2 - Hofu Arena - 467 in Attendance[/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The nod could have gone ether way really, as Yakuta is loved in the front offices and is in a need of a win badly. Machine however is as one blogger put it "one of the most talented men we have" and a greater push is need here too. With the finish finally settled upon, everything else was up to Machine & Spyder. We had hoped for a little better effort but it was acceptable. Yakuta tried to keep the pace as slow as possible wishing to keep it a test of skills where Spyder could compete with Machine. This too was acceptable to Machine who did his very best to showcase his knowledge of the technical art against Yakuta with neither man really getting an advantage here. It was when Machine changed it up a little with a hard strong style realism shot or a springboard airborne attack that Machine would gain an advantage over Spyder. It was also how he became the victor. After Machine leaped over a diving double leg try by Spyder, he quickly ran toward the opposite ropes springboard off with a perfect Termination Kick to the rises Yakuta.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Insane Machine defeated Spyder Yakuta by pinfall with a Termination Kick MATCH RATING: D+[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]After SUKI pulled the stunning upset last week on Day 1 of Place for Heroes tour, Yoshii Shiomi demanded this tag action rematch. SUKI quickly accepted and the two went to chose their chosen teammates. SUKI partner of choice obviously was KAZU as the team while having some slight problems with communication still looked like future championship material. Shiomi choose Kita as the other member of the Stone Cutters was contracted to fight the Canadian Dog. KAZUSUKI held their own and continued to seem legit. This time around though the well oiled mechanics of tag team wrestling seemed to begin to come of form as no communication problems seemed evident. That said, we are talking 2/3rds of the Stone Cutters here - the stable that despite not holding the title of Ichigeinihiideru seems to be a dominant force. They showed this here by dominating SUKI throughout most of the match keeping the upstart in their corner not letting a second of recovery. A potentially scary moment occurred as Kita having SUKI in a tree of woe in the corner, quickly came down with a falling knee that SUKI was unprepared for. Instead of keeping his head down so the blow could graze the forehead before making impact to the mat, SUKI lifted his head sending the full force of the blow to the bridge of the nose sending blood gushing down SUKI cheek bones. After this Kita released SUKI from the tree of woe standing him up. With a grunt and a head bob toward KAZU, Kita's wish was clear. He wished SUKI to tag out to KAZU whether this be some sort apology or some following of the Bushido Code, it was honorable. Shiomi showed his displeasure at this by screaming at Kita before tagging himself in. Shiomi quickly dived for SUKI, but it was too late has he got the hot tag to KAZU. KAZU came in a house a fire backing up Shiomi with a combination of strikes, into the corner turnbuckles. After the second five count Watnabe pushed KAZU back to break it up which Shiomi took advantage of by delivering a standing superkick. KAZU may have lost a step with his injury, but he is still quick of mind. KAZU ducked the kick coming back up under his leg... it looked like a Disjointer or would have been a Disjointer if Kita showing that there was a limit to his honor, kicked KAZU in the gut. The blow forced KAZU to release the hold and fall to a knee. Shiomi took advantage by quickly jumping on KAZU back with a Sublime Crossface.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi defeated KAZUSUKI with Shiomi forced KAZU to submit with a Sublime Crossface. MATCH RATING: C[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The personal favorite match of the night was just what I wanted and expected. These two beat the living daylights out of each other for fifteen minutes. Dog Fyte would pound a remembrance of him into Miyazaki memory, as later Shingen would say that Dog Fyte was one of the toughest men he has ever faced. Miyazaki fought back to the best of his ability with kicks and blows of his own, but each seemed to do little damage. Shingen then switched strategies and would cover his head taking the shots before grabbing Fyte turning it into throws. At first Fyte would just get back up and roar back on to the attack, but soon that began to happen little and little more slowly. As Fyte rose from a belly to belly that sent him almost across the ring, Miyazaki ran into the closest ring ropes. Fyte seeing this expeditiously rose up prepared to deliver a jaw breaking Axe kick, however at the last second, Shingen ducked. Instead of continuing into the opposite ropes though after ducking the kick, Shingen rose sending his shoulder into the bottom of Fyte thigh. This added with a swift leg sweep and a push against Fyte chest sent Dog back hard to the mat. Unprepared for this bump, Fyte arms instinctually went to back of his head as Miyazaki just as instinctively kept hold of Fyte leg, flipping him over quickly slapping on the Ankle Lock. Dog Fyte pawed and scratched his way to the ropes, but Miyazaki always had the strength enough to bring him right back to the middle again. Finally he tapped.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Shingen Miyazaki defeated Dog Fyte by submission with a Ankle Lock MATCH RATING: C+[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The first match up in what all are sure to be an exciting series of battles between Optimus and his darker counterpart. It was an aerial canvas where the arts of these two blessed with the ability of angels, flew through the air to the delight of all present. Optimus black masked counterpart held his own through out, almost stealing the win numerous times. Optimus even having to go to the "foot on the bottom rope" to prevent a three count after Black Optimus hit an astonishing over the shoulder belly to back piledriver from the top rope! After this Black Optimus feeling his time was now climbed to the top coming off with a corkscrew senton... if it connected it could very well be over and the biggest upset since Marat beating Tadiyuki... however Optimus rolled into the senton this forcing Black Optimus to over reach his target, and come down in a spinning crash of body impacting canvas. Optimus with the help of the ropes and a grit of his teeth climbed up to his feet. He wasn't done climbing though as he continued to the top turnbuckles himself nailing the helpless Black Optimus with the Ozone Sky Flier. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Optimus defeated Black Optimus by pinfall with an Ozone Sky Flier MATCH RATING: B-[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [B][U][SIZE="7"][CENTER]CARD RATING: C+[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="1"][CENTER]This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]HOODED KITA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE[/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE] [RIGHT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's February Tour A Place for Heroes (Day 3)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER]A Place for Heroes (Day 3) The Parasite vs Soul Taker Insane Machine vs Masked Cougar Roku Sotomura vs KAZU ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: Li Bingci vs CHALLENGER: P-Dawg (chosen by Online Fan Pick Winner The Celt)[/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

The Parasite vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] [I]Despite how impressed I am that someone is finally using my Parasite picture, I'm still going for Soul Taker over Billy here.[/I] [B]Insane Machine [/B]vs Masked Cougar [I]I like Machine and he seems to be on a bit of a roll[/I] Roku Sotomura vs [B]KAZU[/B] [I]I prefer KAZU, although don't like wrestlers who have capital letters[/I] ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: [B]Li Bingci [/B]vs CHALLENGER: P-Dawg [I]Same outcome as the first time - Li Bingci for victori[/I]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's February Tour A Place for Heroes (Day 3)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER][B]A Place for Heroes (Day 3)[/B] The Parasite vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] Insane Machine vs [B]Masked Cougar [/B]- Should Insane Machine or Cougar win this one theycould really pick up speed towards the ICHIGEINIHIIDERU Roku Sotomura vs [B]KAZU[/B] ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: Li Bingci vs CHALLENGER: [B]P-Dawg[/B](chosen by Online Fan Pick Winner The Celt) Count-out win leading to a rubber match next show- [/CENTER]

The Parasite vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] I missed it who's the Parasite? [B]Insane Machine[/B] vs Masked Cougar I know E likes him but Machine is way better than Cougar [B]Roku Sotomura[/B] vs KAZU All Tattooed up Sotomura is the way to go. ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: [B]Li Bingci[/B] vs CHALLENGER: P-Dawg (chosen by Online Fan Pick Winner The Celt) I really want a P-Dawg win here but it's gotta be awhile before Li loses or the title will look weak.

The Parasite vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] [I]For anyone unaware like Apu, The Parasite is ROF worker Billy Robinson in a mask. That being said I think Soul Taker wins this.[/I] [B]Insane Machine[/B] vs Masked Cougar [I]Insane Machine does seem to be on a bit of a roll[/I] Roku Sotomura vs [B]KAZU[/B] [I]KAZU has more long term upside over Mr Rest Hold[/I] ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: [B]Li Bingci[/B] vs CHALLENGER: P-Dawg (chosen by Online Fan Pick Winner The Celt) [I]Another bite at the cherry for Frankie, another tap put to the Red Shoulder Tear.[/I]

A Place for Heroes (Day 3) The Parasite vs [B]Soul Taker[/B] [I]- Knowing it's Billy R under the mask makes this choice MUCH easier. And I really dig Soul Taker.[/I] Insane Machine vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] [I]- A minor upset. Should be spot-tacular! And gives the midcard a real 'any given night' vibe.[/I] [B]Roku Sotomura[/B] vs KAZU [I]- I really don't know either man yet. So I went with the better name. And Marcel, in Japan heels often capitalize their names to make them obviously evil! Indeed![/I] ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: Li Bingci vs CHALLENGER: [B]P-Dawg[/B] (chosen by Online Fan Pick Winner The Celt) [I]- But via count-out or DQ. I think this will give P-Dawg a chance to demand a rubber match against Li.[/I]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]PRESENTS[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[U][SIZE="5"][CENTER][FONT="Impact"]Day 3 - Doshisha Athletic Center - 733 in Attendance[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/U]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]While Soul Taker is a favorite of many in Latin lands as well as Japanese fans here at the Battle Arts whom really wish the leader of El Dia de los Muertos to get over, Others like SOME Warriors high up in governing this federation are the exact opposite in opinion, and wish the push his opponent for the evening The Parasite to the moon and swiftly at that. In the end it came down to talent.... no that is not exactly right although the more talented usually is the victor.. it came down to... a Ghost. An Annoying Ghost. Let me put it this way, he has a Sustained ah... how you say yajiru... umm... BOO! He being a ghost tries to frighten by going BOO. This is only successful of course if it is a surprise, however Spirit will look you in the eyes with that ridiculous mask rocking his head back and forth for sometimes minutes before going BOO. He will then cringe himself as if his going BOO scared him (it obviously doesn't usually scare anyone else), then will throw his hands in the air waving them awkwardly (I guess how he imagines a ghost if it had arms would move them) and cackling that eerie cackle of his. The point is the chemistry and the play on each other that the leader of El Dia de los Muertos and his unruly undead spirit is pure heaven - or hell - sent GOLD. It is this, and the fans reaction to this, that has Soul Taker getting the bump over The Parasite, and I think it will be this that has Soul Taker taking win after win until exceptional talent overtakes the antics of a loony ghost. The Taker ended it with his patented submission the Life Force Drain.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Soul Taker defeated The Parasite by submission with a Life Force Drain MATCH RATING: C-[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"][CENTER]Soul Taker and Evil Spirit have EXCELLENT chemistry working together!!![/CENTER][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]So was the winning ways of the Cryptic Apocalyptic masked man going to continue? If they did so, they would continue to be noticed and a title shot could not be far coming. As for his opponent, no other man could give Machine the test that Cougar could give with maybe the exception of Black Optimus as experience from the feuds of CZCW floats over the pacific. Cougar seemed quicker as he was always moving trying his best to stay away from the devastating feet of Machine. A solid pop was received when after being thrown into the turnbuckles by Machine, Cougar grabbed the top rope placing his head on the turnbuckle and did a headstand to stop his momentum. Insane Machine rushed this, but was caught by Cougar's dropping feet into a hurricanrana that sent Machine over the top rope to the floor. It seemed that maybe Cougar if followed up quickly and correctly could end up on top in this one. In an instant Masked Cougar sped into the opposite ropes coming back rushing toward Machine who was now getting to his feet. Soaring through the middle rope with a standard tope' Cougar... once again felt the hard end of the steel guard rail. Machine at the last second spun out of the way sending Cougar in head first. Once again, that damn guard rail was the beginning of the end for Cougar. Machine tossed Cougar in the ring, and it wasn't soon after that the Termination Kick claimed another victim.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Insane Machine defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall with a Termination Kick MATCH RATING: C[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The debuting of the other new signing for our February tour. Roku Sotomura the tattooed terror of Tokushima, a man known for his knowledge of upper body locks and counters. A great signing for the young upstart promotion, a mega push is a forgone conclusion. His opponent for the evening, considered a veteran in a promotion mainly filled with young-lings or unknown foreign talents the great KAZU. It was a standard contest of mat based efforts to force the opponent to surrender his will to the might of the other. KAZU has learned a lot in his training since switching styles, but he seemed out countered at every turn. In the end it was the first glance at the Master Trap, the new move Roku was debuting here at Warrior Battle Arts. A combination locked camel clutch (standard camel clutch with the arms of the opponent locked in between your knees) and continuous swift headbutts to the prone, weaken, and in considerable amount of back pain, opponent in this case KAZU.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Roku Sotomura defeated KAZU by submission with a Master Trap MATCH RATING: C[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Match two between our Ichigeinihiideru and the ever so tough American half of the Pit Bulls. P-Dawg seemed ready.. however he was continually rubbing his shoulder as if in remembrance of the last time they met. Actually, I am sure this is fact as the entire match Dawg was certain to keep his back from his opponent even showing weakness by backing himself in the turnbuckles a couple of times to make sure of this. The last time this happened as Watnabe back the champ from his challenger, Dawg came out of the corner with a neckbreaking running lariat clothesline. It was unexpected and devastating and downed the champ for the remainder of the match. P-Dawg pounced on the man who had embarrassed him just two weeks ago. The man known as Frankie to some, pounded a new knowledge of hurt into our beloved silver medalist. P-Dawg connecting with a combo of strikes like ground roundhouse kicks (a pair of them), a seated enziguri, a spine shattering straight kick, and what seemed the most devastating is when Dawg pulling up the nearly unconscious champion to his knees (this was hard as Bingci limbs were moving as a noodle appears after boiled), by places his knees under Bingci's armpits he was able to force Bingci prone for attack to take numerous hard elbow trapezius shots. It looked as if an American of all things would be our Ichigeinihiideru.... would that be disgraceful? Some may say so... but so some say is having our country men lay wasted by a Chinaman. The end came with the lesser of the two evils as our Asiatic brother was able to overcome his current state and surprise a victory out of the determined challenger. He did this like he overcame every other challenge that he has came across. He waited his opportunity. P-Dawg had laid Bingci to waste, there couldn't have been a doubt of victory in his mind. After P-Dawg released Bingci, after the trapezius shots, Bingci fell limply under the feet of Dawg. P-Dawg sensing opportunity of gold as well as embarrassment, decided to attempt the pin attempt by placing a foot on top of the chest of our proud Ichigeinihiideru.... It wasn't even a two count as Bingci grabbed Dawg's ankle twisting it as only a master could, sending Dawg falling forward quickly to his belly. Bingci as soon as P-Dawg hit the mat had his leg grapevined. There would be no escape. The determination etched on the face of the champion showed this.... Dawg had other ideas. The determination etched on the challenger's face equaled that of the champions. Once again, Dawg inch by inch made his way to the ropes... right when Dawg almost could reach it with his fingers, Bingci quickly released the grapevined sitting ankle lock, hopping to his feet and jumping on Dawg's back. We all knew what that meant, and with that we all now knew the outcome. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Li Bingci remains Ichigeinihiideru defeating P-Dawg by submission with a Red Shoulder Tear MATCH RATING: B-[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="7"][CENTER][B][U]CARD RATING: C+[/U][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE="1"]This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="4"][CENTER][FONT="Impact"]HOODED KITA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[SIZE="5"][CENTER][FONT="Impact"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's February Tour A Place for Heroes (Day 4)[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER]A Place for Heroes (Day 4) Blood Raven vs Masked Cougar vs Black Optimus Hooded Kita vs Wael Hossam Roku Sotomura vs Hitomaro Suzuki Optimus vs Shingen Miyazaki[/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

Blood Raven vs Masked Cougar vs [B]Black Optimus[/B] Hooded Kita vs [B]Wael Hossam[/B] [B]Roku Sotomura[/B] vs Hitomaro Suzuki Optimus vs Shingen Miyazaki draw Black Optimus picks up more wins so he can keep looking strong as he builds to face Optimus again. Wael Hossam gets the win as you seem to be using your user character to help get other workers over and I like that. Roku Sotomura got his debut match win and I don't see any reason to kill his momentum now. Optimus needs to look strong for his feud with Black Optimus and Shingen Miyazaki is probably your best bet to go up against your champ so nieht can look weak. I say a time limit draw.

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Congratulations are in order as Warrior Battle Arts is proud to annouce the claiming of the WLW Nationwide title by our very own Insane Machine! He was able to overcome a worthy champion in Yuki Horigoshi who was able to successfully defend his honor FOURTEEN times before finally sucumbing to Machine. May his reign over the nation be infinite.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[SIZE="5"][CENTER][FONT="Impact"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's February Tour A Place for Heroes (Day 4)[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER]A Place for Heroes (Day 4) Blood Raven vs Masked Cougar vs [B]Black Optimus[/B] - The Company face to go over again against strong opponents [B]Hooded Kita [/B]vs Wael Hossam - Kita has always came out strong so far [B]Roku Sotomura[/B] vs Hitomaro Suzuki - Angry Somoan to break down Suzuki [B]Optimus[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki - The greatest force in the company to bring down Miyazaki[/CENTER]

Blood Raven vs Masked Cougar vs [B]Black Optimus[/B] [I]Black Optimus appears to be the one with the most focused push, and like Apu said he'll need some good wins behind him before he takes on Optimus.[/I] [B]Hooded Kita[/B] vs Wael Hossam [I]You do seem to be avoiding, giving your user character a MEGA push, and this could go either way but I think he'll pull out the win here against Hossam.[/I] Roku Sotomura vs [B]Hitomaro Suzuki[/B] [I]I suppose the tribal face paint does give Mr Rest Hold a bit of a legitmately bad-ass vibe, and I see him continuing his winning ways against Suzuki.[/I] [B]Optimus[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki [I]Apu's thinking of this match is very logical but I just get this feeling that Optimus will come away with the victory.[/I]

[SIZE="5"][CENTER][FONT="Impact"]PRESENTS[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][U][SIZE="5"]Day 4 - Toyama Hall - 381 in Attendance[/SIZE][/U][/FONT][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The last night of the February tour. After tonight Warrior Battle Arts go on a two month hiatus, so it was wished that we could do our very best to put out our best show to date. Fan's are fickle and their memories short, although we have given the very best wrestling action seen on the planet with the only possible exceptions being our friends at Pride Glory Honor & North of the Border, tonight had to be a night to remember. We started the night out with the first three way elimination match in Warrior Battle Arts short history. The match was one that was expected from the three as it was a spotarific extravaganza of death defying leaps that had all three men close to eliminating the other numerous times. The first elimination came as Blood Raven & Masked Cougar had singled each other out (they kept seeming to do this, I guess the natural animosity of the animals that their characters idolize have the men under the masks sensing an enemy). The chain of events that lead to the elimination began as Cougar seemingly had Blood Raven right where he wanted him for an "I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar". Unlucky for Black Optimus, Raven quickly flew out of the way sending the full force of Cougar slamming right into him. As Cougar rose grabbing a handful of the black hood, he brought Black Optimus with him. Blood Raven was ready. As Cougar turned around he noticed Raven's poise which consisted of his pointer & middle finger on either side of his Adam's apple. Knowing what this meant, Cougar quickly fell to all fours sending a streaming and ample amount of blood red mist from the deepest recesses of Raven's throat into the face of Black Optimus. Cougar sensing as only a feline can opportunity where a second ago it was lacking, grabbed Black Optimus by the front of his tights pulling him forward. As the Black Optimus stumbled forward from the momentum provided by Cougar, he walked right in Raven who was ready, and willing, and did III drive Optimus hard headfirst into the mat. After the Raven Driver III the first elimination was achieved. Raven being occupied eliminating the threat of the dark version of the legendary name, did not see Cougar running into the ropes and coming off with a hard dropkick to the back of the skull of Raven. Masked Cougar remained on the offensive and it looked like finally the first win was forthcoming for the Great Cat. As Cougar prepared came off for his signature High Rise Cougar Pounce to put an end to it, Raven's pesky pet ghost grabbed Cougar by the ankle. Spirit hung on for dear life refusing to release his grip even as Cougar tried kicking him off. After a slight recovery Blood Raven with a kip up, quickly stepped to the middle turnbuckle grabbing Cougar off the top and landing the second Raven Driver III of the match and gaining Blood Raven his first victory in the Battle Arts.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][FONT="Impact"]Blood Raven defeated Masked Cougar & Black Optimus. Order of elimination was Black Optimus first & then Masked Cougar. MATCH RATING: C[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The second match of the evening saw the second match in Warrior Battle Arts of the incredibly talented Egyptian Wael Hossam. Unfortunately during his first contest he remained in control for the majority of the match with this gaining the still unknown yet impressive Hossam much appreciated fan approval, and causing defeat. His next contest would not be any easier as none other then the master-less samurai awaited. Wael must be used to exceptionally hard hits being a regular in the MMA promotion INSPIRE and I am here to tell you, he took some extremely rough, solid, and quite quite real shots from the Battle Arts hardest hitter. The hits were felt and showed as Hossam face soon began to looked something like a roasted marshmallow. Kita continued to deliver hard forearms, kicks, elbows, and throws on Hossam.... but the damn Egyptian kept getting up and attempting to get the Ronin off his feet. - I don't know if any reader has ever attempted to get a samurai warrior off his feet I am thinking not, but they say it is statistically easier to push over a twenty foot stone pillar. Kita refused to fall to the mat the all knowing warrior understanding only there could defeat await, and as long as vertical victory is assured. This reasoning seemed correct.... nope. With Hossam in the turnbuckles, Kita (ignoring Watnabe) nailed Hossam with numerous, continuous, and swift side kicks to the jaw. Actually it was only one leg lifting kick as after that original Kita just continued to bend his leg at the knee sending the top of his foot in rapid motion into Hossam's face. Despite the obvious pain of these blows, Hossam grabbed (maybe in desperation) Kita's leg ducking underneath. This for a split second put Kita's back toward Wael which he took advantage of by slapping on duel Persian Pectoral Palms! Kita tried to dislodge Hossam by spinning around, but Wael kept his grip. Kita refused to fall to the mat feeling that would only put him in an even more precarious situation. Wael strengthened his grip by digging his head into the middle of the back of Kita forcing his shoulders backwards. Hossam then displayed his knowledge of body movements, as he then placed a foot on each hip of Kita squeezing his midsection with his thighs. This enabled Kita's leg movements forcing him to simply stand in the middle of the ring in agony, with an agile Egyptian attached to his back. He did this as long as he could before yelling enough.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Wael Hossam defeated Hooded Kita by submission with Persian Pectoral Palms MATCH RATING: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Silver"]VERSUS[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The talented youngster Hitomaro Suzuki surprised us all when he spoiled the debut of the winner of the last contest Wael Hossam. So, it seemed that he would be a good test for the other newcomer here the tattooed terror of Tokushima, Roku Sotomura. Could lightning strike twice??? Once he match started it never seemed a logical question actually. Like his match previously, Suzuki just seemed outmatched. Unlike his match previously, Hitomaro would not find satisfaction in victory, but would find it in honorable defeat. Hitomaro was always seemingly attempting to reach the rope, or counter Roku in which he successfully a few times. When he was successful all of his attempts at offense in the end would just find him once again seeking escape from some painful submission by Roku.... though Hitomaro would never give. It was after a stunning reverse gory special piledriver (Cop Killa/Vertebreaker) rolled through by Roku that got Suzuki rattled enough to be caught in the Master Trap. The Headbutts rain down onto Suzuki's forehead and nose as his back was stretched till he literally heard a disc pop, and Watnabe finally heard a submission.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Roku Sotomura defeated Hitomaro Suzuki by submission with a Master Trap MATCH RATING: C+[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The Main Event for the evening was a rematch of one of the semifinals in the Ichigeinihiideru tournament. The winner of the last contest (Miyazaki), would later go on to fall victim to a Shoulder Tear from Li Bingci in the finals. This contest like the last was a solid contest between two of our most over veteran stars. The leader of the Stone Cutters our most dominate faction versus the face of the entire promotion. No other two men with the only possible exception being the champ, could send us in to our hibernation period with a more classic contest. Shingen tried to keep Optimus slowed with hard knee strikes grabbing the back of Optimus head sending each knee repeatedly into the midsection of the masked legend. Optimus attempted to counter this by blocking these shots with his arms until Shingen forced Optimus head lower and turned his attack into elbows to the spine. Optimus had to get out of the grips of Miyazaki and had to do this fast, or the match would be over quickly. Miyazaki is a master of the arts of strikes, and knew right where to throw them to deliver the most impact to the vertebrae. The mat is also not a place Optimus wished to meet Shingen in battle, but with no alternative and with Miyazaki open, Optimus chose to counter with a double leg sending both men to the mat. Shingen quickly wrapped his legs around the back of Optimus in a guard and began to work Optimus head looking for a choke. Optimus sensing this pushed off Miyazaki chest forcing the breakage of both the choke attempt and the body scissors. Finally free Optimus went to the ropes, coming off with a teeth jarring running enziguri on the kneeling Shingen sending him rolling over the bottom rope to the floor. Optimus repeated his action, running into the opposite ropes. This time however he came ff with a cartwheel turning into a flip, before twisting into a moonsault over the top rope onto Shingen. This looked spectacular and got quite a immense applause from the faithful. Optimus was the first to his feet, jumping back up onto the apron. He backed up to put some distance between him and his target awaiting for Shingen to rise which eventually, he of course did so. As Miyazaki turned around, Optimus ran across the apron jumping off wrapping his legs around the neck of Shingen for a hurricanrana. The strength of Miyazaki was too much though, as he as able to hold the momentum, stopping Optimus from being able to follow through and pull Shingen over. Miyazaki quickly gained control of Optimus legs, and stepping through placed Optimus is a perfect Elevated Boston Crab. Finally Watnabe putting his head through the middle rope and screaming at Shingen was able to get the combatant's attention. Shingen quickly let the hold go, but it was only to throw Optimus back into the ring to slap another another back bending hold, a bow & arrow which literally had Optimus screaming in pain. Refusing to submit, Shingen finally was forced to sheath his arrows and go for the kill with a move he new would work. An old fashioned, bone cracking Ankle Lock.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Shingen Miyazaki defeated Optimus by submission with an Ankle Lock MATCH RATING: B-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="7"][B][U][CENTER]CARD RATING: B-[/CENTER][/U][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE="1"]This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]HOODED KITA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]A MESSAGE FROM HOODED KITA[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Well the time has come to lick our wounds and heal our sick. A respite is needed to give you our all - the next time you call upon our Warriors. The Dragons of Winter Nights have gone to sleep and await the Summer Flame to awaken him. In two months only, once again you will be able to see the best of the best fight it out in contests of strengths and prowess. Until then we have not left you to your own wiles, but will be with you in spirit and knowledge. We will discuss and inform the goings on around the world in the countless leagues and federations that promote the sport of kings, including our own Warrior Battle Arts. Your generous time, attention, and praise has been greatly appreciated. [I]Arigato[/I]. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;396380]Well the time has come to lick our wounds and heal our sick. A respite is needed to give you our all - the next time you call upon our Warriors. The Dragons of Winter Nights have gone to sleep and await the Summer Flame to awaken him. In two months only, once again you will be able to see the best of the best fight it out in contests of strengths and prowess. Until then we have not left you to your own wiles, but will be with you in spirit and knowledge. We will discuss and inform the goings on around the world in the countless leagues and federations that promote the sport of kings, including our own Warrior Battle Arts. Your generous time, attention, and praise has been greatly appreciated. Arigato.[/QUOTE] Are those Dragonlance Chronicles references in their. Anyway a decent first tour although I'm not happy with the Black Optimus loss. He was looking so strong and not only did he lose but he was the first one out. Now he doesn't seem like much of a threat to Optimus at all.

Wow, all my predictions were wrong...bummer. I kinda gotta agree with Apupunchau@optonline, as i didn't see the point of the company face losing an important match on the last night of the tour as it doesn't give Blood Raven any momentum with the tour over but it does create the impression that Black Optimus isn't as strong as we thought

I'm enjoying the diary so far, but I've got to also agree with what Apu and Celt have said. I like the fact that there is some parity in the promotion, and that everyone looks like they may have a chance of winning, but you've also got to have levels and have some of your workers establish themselves a the top , some establish themselves in the middle and then have some basically be there to do the 'job' on most nights Black Optimus was being built up very well, despite the loss to Optimus but this loss to Blood Raven and Mask Cougar (especially going out first) completely hurts whatever momentum he had. I'm a bit less down on the Optimus losing to Miyazaki booking decision, as I think you're probably going to keep Optimus away from the title scene and the big win here for Miyazaki makes him look like a legitimate threat.

[B]Apu-[/B] YEP. Re-reading the Twin books and they were in my thoughts. :) *shrugs*. [B]Celt-[/B] All four wrong really? That sucks man. It wasn't done intentionally! [B]Tiger-[/B] Gladcha have liked reading so far. Your pretty much got it down, with your opinions on Optimus. He is here for a match ratings, & name recognition. Titles might be a little far fetched. [B]2 All 3 of U[/B] - It seemed that Black Optimus loss is troubling some. :) - I understand he is freakin' cool and SHOULD have won that three way (it was the original intent to do this), but the FACT is that both his opponents are Midcarders & [I]- well ok, went in the game and looked and Black Optimus is no longer labeled a lower midcarder but is a midcarder himself now as well -[/I] THE POINT I was trying to make though, Cougar & Raven were winless. Both haven't picked up a victory and they are not weak as they have seemed. Once "the hummingbird" title is instituted, Cougar is going to be champion. Maybe not he first one (though he may) but Cougar will win it. The Day of the Dead - Evil Spirit is a freakin' gift from Hades. I haven't played TEW for years and years or nothing like some of ya, but this is my first EXCELLENT note I have ever seen in game. That means Soul Taker is pretty much guarnteed a push even if there wasn't anything in the plans to do so (which their wasn't really). If the tag belts are his main prospect (to me it seems to be) then his partner needs to know what a win feels like was my thinking. Plus I like Raven! More then Soul Taker, I wish Raven had the EXCELLENT note. Just my thought process and figured I would share since some are like "what the hell is he thinking??" I appreciate you three reading very much! Keep enjoying and the occasional swerve is good. I KNOW just not 4 - ON THE SAME CARD - huh Celt? :)

Archived