NYCW: The Buyout

[B]Lee Wright[/B] vs. Land Mass that is unless Zac or Mikey interferes =) NYCW Tag Team Title Match: [B]Wiley Coyote (c)[/B] vs. The Sting All though I do like The Sting NYCW Tri-State Regional Title Match: [B]Steve Flash (c)[/B] vs. American Machine Isaac Storm vs. [B]Zac's Friend[/B] Damn you Disney

[SIZE="4"][B]NYCW Zero Hour[/B][/SIZE] ATT: 300 April 2007 [B]Isaac Storm[/B] is shown in the back, giving a small pep talk to [B]Lee Wright[/B]. Lee seems fired up by it and runs out of the locker room to his match. Rating: D+ [B]Lee Wright defeated Land Mass in 2:51 by pinfall with a Wright Stuff.[/B] I'm shocked Land Mass was in a good match, but I chalk it up to the fact that it was short and that Lee Wright was on the offensive the whole time. A good match though, Lee quickly put Land Mass away. [B]Wiley Coyote defeated The Sting in 7:44 [/B]when Coyote Dynamite defeated Roger Dodger by pinfall with a Spinebuster. Wiley Coyote make defence number 2 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. The biker thing is getting old for Wiley Coyote, and I'd like to see something different for a change. This was an OK match. Wiley Coyote retained. And yeah, Sammy The Shark is still wearing that horrible outfit. Rating: E Before their match, [B]Steve Flash[/B], dressed in a bright green jumpsuit, extends his hand to [B]American Machine[/B]. Machine looks around and hesitantly takes it. Rating: E+ [B]American Machine defeated Steve Flash[/B] in 11:04 by pinfall. American Machine wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. It was a good back and forth match, but the end was a little blurry. It looked like American Machine definitely did something to Steve to get the pinfall. It kind of looks like he low blowed flash, but Machine wouldn't do a thing like that. Rating: D [B]Zac Efron[/B] everybody's favorite person, walked out to the ring and started talking about the "power of friendship". He then welcomes out his friend to the ring. Music plays and out from the back comes... [CENTER][IMG]http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/corbin-bleu-web..jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Corbin Bleu[/B], with his nasty ass hair and all. Corin thanks Zac and says that he's ready for anything because he knows hat his friendship with Zac will help him through any obstacle. Finally, that Bullet For My Valentine song hit and Isaac comes down to the ring in his wrestling attire. [B]Isaac Storm defeated Corbin Bleu[/B] in 9:27 when Corbin Bleu was disqualified. A god match, it showed [B]Isaac Storm[/B] taking [B]Corbin Bleu[/B] to school. It looked like a clinic in there. Even when [B]Zac Efron[/B] ran in and tried to "save his friend", Isaac was fending them both off nicely. Then [B]American Machine[/B] ran into the ring and Isaac threw Zac at him so Machine could hit the Americana Slam. Machine grabbed Zac and took him outside the ring with him where he grabbed a chair. He then slid inside the ring with Zac and as Isaac set Corbin up for a powerbomb, Machine slammed the chair over Storm's head. The ref dq'ed Corbin. Rating: C- [B]American Machine[/B], [B]Zac Efron[/B] and [B]Corbin Bleu[/B] continue to attack [B]Isaac Storm[/B] even after the bell has rung. Isaac trie to fend them off and can be heard as yelling, "WHY?" to American Machine. Then familiar music hits and [B]Lee Wright[/B] runs down to the ring with a steel chair. The three scatter as Lee helps Isaac up. Rating: C- Show Rating: D+ Final Thoughts: Glad to see Lee Wright standing on the good side. I can't believe the Disney fans. Anything their person does, whether it's right or wrong, they cheer for. And now they're cheering for American Machine? I know wrestling is scripted and all, but I swear some of the stuff here was real.

Archived