C-Verse March Diary of the Month Nomination Thread

[QUOTE=mistaken;393254]thank you adeezy, but please NO! There are so many good diary out there, but that one doesn't even qualify as bad. it barely qualifies as a diary. Those who put true effort into entertaining the masses deserve the recognition. I salute those authors for their efforts.[/QUOTE] too late! :D Besides, I nominated you in the very first post!

[QUOTE=mistaken;393268]*Shrugs resignedly* Who am i to stand in the way? but i sure want some of what ever you two are smoking! :cool:[/QUOTE] Frankly, I give you props for just sticking with a BSC diary past the first two shows. Everyone else has usually given up at that point.

[QUOTE=mistaken;393254]thank you adeezy, but please NO! There are so many good diary out there, but that one doesn't even qualify as bad. it barely qualifies as a diary. Those who put true effort into entertaining the masses deserve the recognition. I salute those authors for their efforts.[/QUOTE] But the style you're doing is PERFECT for BSC. I'd like a bit more on the non-wrestling segments. Seriously. I think minimizing the wrestling is exactly how a diary/booking of BSC should go.

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;392494] And with that, I nominate for diary of the month... [B]NYCW Old School Revisited [/B]by [B]Dragonmack[/B][/QUOTE] Seconded [QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;393418]Seconded. That's a really good one, and I like you was surprised shirt was not mentioned earlier.[/QUOTE] Oh wow, thanks guys. Very nice of you!

Archived