USPW: Where young and old fight

I have already played about a month or 2, but i like this game so much, i am going to start a story on here. Mod: C-Verse Company: USPW Alterations: I made Sam Strong part time worker. I also boosted USPW's overness in tristate by 5%, allowing us to keep our TV slot and stay cult. User Character: Ken Shamrock. Entertainer Mostly a brawler with some charisma and submission skills. No overness. Backstory: Ken Shamrock(my user character, not the MMA fighter) has a meeting with USPW owner Sam Strong. After some small talk, they get down to work. Sam: So what do you want? Ken: I want to make 80's wrestling popular, but to do so, we need to get "new" 80's talent. Sam: what do you mean new talent? Ken: You need a changing of the guard. Sorry, but your 40+ year old workers are all part there prime and you need to make some new stars. Sam: I don't think our current talent want to lose to a bunch of rookies. Ken: Sam, you and Bruce are safe, don't worrie. But some of your friends are just not good enough to keep a promotion this size working. We need to go back to the 80's but with new talent. Same style of good old fashion wrestling with gimmics and all that good stuff, but with new good talent. Sam: Any idea who you want to bring in? Ken: Grandmaster, William, Joss, Flash, Zeus, Mainstream, Mario... Sam: Flash? He has the charisma of a plant. Ken: You need some guys who can work Sam, help train talent. Sam: I guess your right... Ken: I also need you in the ring for atleast 6 months. You wont lose very often, just when we need that last little kick to make them stars. Sam: How often will you need me to lose? Ken: 6 times, all to workers with no less than B+ overness and no clean wins. Your name alone will make them stars. You will mostly just get another run of talent to plow through. Sam: What about T-Rex and Redwood? Ken: Do you really think people want to watch Redwood wrestle? Now he has the skills of a dead plant. Sam: True. And Bruce? Ken: Bruce will get the same treatment you get, with a few more losses. I am going to job a bunch of guys to you, and let your name get them over. Once they get some overness, then they go after Bruce. Bruce will lose the title within 6 months. The winner will then face you for your first loss. You both will be fully protected and will be just as popular when my plan is finished. By years end, i wont need you in the ring much if ever, and we will be National. Sam: National? you crazy? Ken: We will have the talent and they will be over. I will turn in great shows by months end. And i got your first opponent lined up... They leave the meeting, with Sam giving Ken his blessing. Now the work starts...

Straight from USPW.com: Sam Strong has put his money where his mouth is once again. Using his influence in the wrestling world he has signed Grandmaster Phunk to a written deal. When asked why he would sign someone like Phunk, Strong replied with: "Why not? The guy needs a shot at the top, and I want to prove myself 1 more time against someone I know i can put on amazing matches with. Just wait and see how this 1 turns out."

Archived