New Mod

keon

I'm about to create a WWE inspired mod but I just have a few questions: 1)Can someone go into detail and explain to me the frequency,wow factor,success rate, ouch factor,martinete and the requirements options when creating a move. 2) Since I'm going to be making a mod which thousands of ppl will probably be playing I was wondering if someone could just give me a license. I know most mod makers ask for nothing in return but I think I'll be the one to break the mole.:)

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;394571]All of that stuff is in the help file that comes with the game. But the big question...you are making a mod and don't actually have a license to the game? Hate to break it to you but nobody is going to give you a license to make them a mod.[/QUOTE] Well if thats the case I might as well make it for myself and my demo.

I'm happy that someone else jumps in the mod game, but just think about it for a second. You don't have the full game, so you will doing all this work, then you won't get to really play anything but exhibition matches. If you do a career then you will have to quit and start a new one every month. Just use your head, if you don't have the game then making a WS2 mod will be a colossal waste of time unless you buy the game. Another thing I was going to bring up, to really understand how to make a mod for WS2 you have to play the game to nauseum, which I have done more than a few times. You can't go into it having never played the game and make anything close to a mod that works. My suggestion is buy the game, enjoy it, then make a mod. You can't do a mod justice if you can't play the game you are modding. Just my two cents.

Archived