WWF vs WCW : The Monday Night Wars REBORN!!!!

That's right, it's the Re-Birth of the Monday Night Wars ladies and gentlemen... No fancy backstories here, just myself and Mad5226 going head to head in a Monday Night Wars diary. tizzyt as the World Wrestling Federation mad5226 as World Championship Wrestling we've agreed to making 3 contract offers each per day (should we want to hire others) I'll post my roster shortly along with current WWF champions and a preview for the first Monday Night Raw of the diary for predictions. Here's hoping to have a kick a$$ diary!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/WWF1997/wwf-logo1.gif[/IMG] Tizzy T's WWF 2001 Roster (faces in blue) Enhancement Talent [COLOR="Blue"]Crash Holly Funaki Steve Blackman TAKA Michinoku[/COLOR] Albert Bull Buchanan Dean Malenko Jerry Lynn Justin Credible Openers [COLOR="Blue"]Essa Rios K-Kwik Spike Dudley[/COLOR] Gangrel Rhyno Lower Midcard [COLOR="Blue"]Perry Saturn Test[/COLOR] Hardcore Holly Steven Richards The Goodfather William Regal Midcarders [COLOR="Blue"]Al Snow Bradshaw Eddie Guerrero Farooq Grandmaster Sexay Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy[/COLOR] Bubba Ray Dudley D’Lo Brown D-Von Dudley Raven X-Pac Upper Midcarders [COLOR="Blue"]Billy Gunn Chris Benoit[/COLOR] Big Show Christian Edge Rikishi Tazz Main Eventers [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Jericho Kane The Rock The Undertaker[/COLOR] Kurt Angle Steve Austin Triple H Champions: [IMG]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/cooltyv55/WWFworldHeavyweight3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/justtxyank/KyKy/Steve%20Austin/SteveAustin5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/justtxyank/KyKy/Triple%20H/TripleH5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z83/joshlmendoza_2007/wwe%20titles/wwf_world_tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa5/simple316/cc34787e.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z83/joshlmendoza_2007/wwe%20titles/de7b0fbb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/justtxyank/KyKy/M-R/MattHardy2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z83/joshlmendoza_2007/wwe%20titles/hc.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/RDT27/RPG%20Wrestling%20Pics/R%20Superstars/Rhyno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z83/joshlmendoza_2007/wwe%20titles/d28ecdab.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc267/Mr_EWR/JerryLynn.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z83/joshlmendoza_2007/wwe%20titles/WomensChamp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/WWF1997/Chyna.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

from WWF.com Just 24 hours have passed since the WWF rocked Chicago with Backlash, Monday Night Raw comes to you LIVE from the Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit, Mi Crowning a new Light Heavyweight champion last night as Jerry Lynn defeated Crash Holly for the title, tonight Crash Holly has exercised his rematch clause and will face the new champion again tonight! "The Giant Killer" Shane McMahon will be on hand this evening as well after defeating The Big Show in a last man standing match, of course not without controversy, will the big man be on hand as well to try and extract some revenge? After what many have called a tremendous Submission contest, Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle pushed each other to the limit with The Rabid Wolverine coming out on top, what will the only Olympic Gold Medalist in WWF history have in store for Benoit tonight? Just 24 hours ago, The Bionic Redneck and the Cerebral Assassin put all of their gold on the line and came out of Backlash still holding on to all of their titles, what will be in store for the multi-champions? Also scheduled tonight : The Hardy Boyz vs Steven Richards & The Goodfather Jerry Lynn vs Crash Holly (Rematch for the WWF Light Heavyweight Title) Perry Saturn vs D'Lo Brown Too Cool vs WWF Tag Team Champions Steve Austin & Triple H The Dudley Boyz vs X-Factor (Albert & Justin Credible) Billy Gunn vs Rikishi Kane vs Kurt Angle (Special Ref : Chris Benoit)

[b]The Hardy Boyz[/b] vs Steven Richards & The Goodfather [b]Jerry Lynn[/b] vs Crash Holly (Rematch for the WWF Light Heavyweight Title) Perry Saturn vs [b]D'Lo Brown[/b] Too Cool vs [b]WWF Tag Team Champions Steve Austin & Triple H][/b] The Dudley Boyz vs [b]X-Factor (Albert & Justin Credible)[/b] Billy Gunn vs [b]Rikishi[/b] [b]Kane[/b] vs Kurt Angle (Special Ref : Chris Benoit)

[B]The Hardy Boyz[/B] vs Steven Richards & The Goodfather [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] vs Crash Holly (Rematch for the WWF Light Heavyweight Title) [B]Perry Saturn[/B] vs D'Lo Brown Too Cool vs [B]WWF Tag Team Champions Steve Austin & Triple H][/B] [B]The Dudley Boyz[/B] vs X-Factor (Albert & Justin Credible) [B]Billy Gunn[/B] vs Rikishi [B]Kane[/B] vs Kurt Angle (Special Ref : Chris Benoit) This is going to be fun man..to bad WCW is going to destroy you =)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n245/XxXCyraxDriverXxX/WWFRAW_logo.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE="1"]Monday Week 1, May 2001[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"] Jim Ross : Monday Night Raw is on the air! Just 24 hours after Backlash coming to you live from Detroit, Michigan and Paul, last night we saw all three major title in the World Wrestling Federation defended in a single match and it was the World Tag Team Titles that changed hands! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul Heyman : That’s right, JR, because the most dangerous combination, the two most powerful men, Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin were at the top of their game last night, never before in the history of the World Wrestling Federation have two men dominated the way that they did[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR: Well put, also last night saw a tremendous Submission match as Kurt Angle fell to The Rabid Wolverine in overtime, you have to think that Kurt Angle will be looking for revenge tonight on the Wolveri-[/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR="Green"][I][TIME TO PLAY THE GAME…. TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAME][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]JR : Speak of the Devil Paul.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : The man who last night pinned Kane’s shoulders to the mat to put himself and Stone Cold Steve Austin where only Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels had been before, holding all of the major titles. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR : The Cerebral Assassin being accompanied by Stephanie McMahon and I can only assume that he won’t be out here alone tonight. [/COLOR] [CENTER][I][GLASS SHATTERS][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : Stone Cold Steve Austin! The Co-Holder of the World Tag Team Titles as well as the World Wrestling Federation Champion! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR : The Bionic Redneck and the Cerebral Assassin are no doubt here tonight to gloat over their win last night at Backlash. [/COLOR] [Crowd booing] [CENTER][COLOR="Green"]Triple H: Last night at Backlash, we did just what we told all of you morons that we would do, we walked in as the WWF Intercontinental and World Champions, and walked out capturing the Tag Team Titles as well. [/COLOR] Stone Cold : And just like that [snaps fingers] we’ve got all the damn gold that all them sum bitches in the back want! [Austin and Hunter laughing] There ain’t a damn one of yas back there that can stop this right here, Undertaker? Finished! Kane? Done! Y2J? UH UH! The Rock? I sent that little mealy mouthed sum bitch packin back at Wrestlemania! [Crowd booing hysterically] [COLOR="Green"] Triple H : Oh you can boo all you want to, but the fact remains that there’s not a single person in the back right now who can shut us up! [/COLOR] [Car crash effect – crowd pops] [COLOR="Red"]JR : It’s the commissioner! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] Paul : Always sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong JR, Mick Foley one of these days will learn to keep his nose out of other people’s affairs. [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : You see Triple H, that’s where you’re wrong! There is ONE person who can shut your mouth, maybe not PHYSICALLY. And it seems like the two of you are getting a little too big for your britches since you won the titles last night, so I guess it’s my job to being you back down to Earth a little bit, right here in DETROIT, MICHIGAN [cheap pop, Foley with his retarded thumbs up] So you see, what I did tonight was, I went out and I found a couple of former WWF Tag Team Champions, and they’d LOVE to get their hands on the two of you!! So I hope you don't think that you would get a night off, because tonight, I've got a great surprise for you! HAVE A NICE DAY! [/COLOR] JR : What? Who are they? Paul : It doesn’t matter who they are JR, Austin and Triple H will wipe the mats clean with them tonight! JR : We’ll be right back fans with the Light Heavyweight Title re-match! A*[/CENTER] [B]Crash Holly vs Jerry Lynn [/B] [I]Very back and forth match, finish comes with Crash climbing the top and coming off with a high cross body, Jerry Lynn rolls through, feet on the middle ropes and retains the WWF Light Heavyweight Title at 4:56 [B][U]Winner : Jerry Lynn retains the WWF Light Heavyweight Title [/U][/B] C+[/I] [The ring clears, video promo for the replay of Backlash airs and then, “WELLLLL! WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW!!!! Big Show walks out to a mixed reaction] – JR : Last night, this man fell victim to a Shane McMahon & Test sneak attack as The Big Show was knocked unconscious with a cinder block, allowing Shane McMahon to pick up the win [COLOR="Purple"]Big Show : Last night at Backlash, I was defeated, I was brought down by a combination of three things, a 75 foot jump, a cinder block to the back of my skull and by YOU, Test. The only word of advice that I have for you right now Test is, you better run… and you damn sure better hide, because when I find you, I’ve only got one thing for you… A CHOKESLAMMMM!!!!!!!![/COLOR] B+ [B]Big Show vs Bull Buchanan [/B] [I]Total squash, Bull got no offense in with this match as it was just a filler to further the strength and anger of the Big Show… Show Stopper and Big Show wins at 2:13 Winner : The Big Show[/I] C+ [Post match Big Show is celebrating when Shane McMahon pops up on the Titan Tron] Shane : Yo! Big Man! Up here![B] [Show focuses on the screen][/B] Yeah, that’s right, you see, I’m nowhere in the building right now, as a matter of fact, Test and I both have decided to make a little visit somewhere… You know, where [B][sing song][/B] “Everybody knows your name” [B][Test enters the scene dressed up like the Big Show, with a huge pillow in his shirt, Shane and Test walk through the door of an International House of Pancakes and everyone shouts “SHOW!” as soon as they walk in][/B] Shane : See, this is just good ol’ American eatin right here… If you’re a fat slob living in go-nowhere Michigan! [crowd booing] Let me tell ya something Show, [Test is walking around in the back mocking people, threatening to chokeslam a 90 year old waitress] You really don’t want to mess with Test and I’ll tell ya why, first off, he’s smarter than you, secondly, he’s faster than you and most importantly, he’s BETER than you… But if you keep trying to call out Test, and blaming him for your complete shut down last night, probably from having syrup withdrawl, trust me, you’re going to regret it, cause this is one Test, you’ll fail.. [B][Shane turns towards the restaurant] [/B] YO! Garcon! Give The Big Show his usual! [B][fade to commercial, crowd booing, “Here comes the money” playing, Big Show seething] [/B] B+ [CENTER][COLOR="SlateGray"][B][I][Back from commercial, Fuanki and TAKA are talking, Funaki walks away and turns the corner where he’s blindsided by Raven who nails him with a clothesline, then starts kicking him numerous times, rips him off the ground and sends him sailing through a stack of cases, then gives his signature pose and runs off into the shadows as WWF officials start showing up] [/I][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] C+ [B]RTC vs The Hardy Boyz [/B] [I]Good back and forth action, the Hardy Boyz hit all of their usual spots, Steven was just about to hit Jeff with the Censor Kick, Matt, who just disposed of the Goodfather on the outside hit the ring, nailed the Twist of Fate allowing Jeff to go up top and hit the Swanton for the win at 7:32 Winners : The Hardy Boyz[/I] B [Cut to the back, Kane is adjusting his pads when Chris Benoit walks into the scene] Benoit : Kane, I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye on things in the past, but tonight, as you already know, you’re facing Kurt Angle and I’ve been made the special guest referee, in case you were worried, I’m going to call it right…down… the middle. Kane : Trust me, I’m not worried, if you tried to screw me, I’m pretty sure that I have something backing me up that would keep you in line [Camera pans back to show The Undertaker standing behind Kane] [Kane and Benoit stare at each other, Benoit nods, then backs out of the room] A [B]Perry Saturn vs D’Lo Brown [/B] [I]Excellent match that the crowd was behind from the beginning, saw our second Raven sighting of the night as Raven came through and nailed Saturn with the Evenflow DDT as D’Lo was faking an injury, D’Lo hit the frogsplash for the pin at 10:21 Winner : D'Lo Brown[/I] B [BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWWWNNNNN!!!! Chris Jericho comes out to cut a promo, talking about the recent happenings in the WWF, including William Regal and his royal screwing the night before at Backlash…. [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Y2J: There’s one other thing I want to talk about, and that’s the Cerebral Ass Clown, Triple H! You see Hunter, you and I have some unfinished business to deal with and from what I heard, in just a few weeks, there’s a Pay Per View, that Pay Per View is called Judgment Day and Triple H, it will be Y2J passing Judgment on you, the Intercontinental title and rest assured, after Judgment Day, you will never.. E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-VER be same… Ah-GAYN [/COLOR] B [B] X-Factor (Albert and Justin Credible) vs Dudley Boyz [/B] [I]The Dudley Boyz dominated the match with Albert getting little offense in on D-Von, the finish came with The 3-D on Justin Credible at 3:25 [/I] C+ [Keep on Rollin…… Crowd goes nuts, Taker comes flying down on his motorcycle as JR & Heyman speculate what he could be out here to discuss tonight… [COLOR="Sienna"]Taker : You see, last night at Backlash, I was robbed, much like I’ve been robbed every damn time I’ve lost a title in the WWF and there’s only one man that I can blame for me and my brother being robbed and that’s the damn stank-ass Redneck, Steve Austin… So check this out Austin, you’re pretty tough when you got Triple H running around with you and your head up the boss’ ass, but tell you what boy, how bout this Thursday night on Smackdown! Me and you take care of some unfinished business, one on one, man to man, if you got the guts to show up, I’ll be in the ring this Thursday night[/COLOR] B+ [B]Rikishi vs Billy Gunn [/B] [I]Billy Gunn had the early advantage, keeping Rikishi from hitting any of his signature moves, however, the tide turned when Rikishi’s tag team partner Haku made his presence felt when he snuck a few cheap shots in on Billy Gunn, laying him out with a massive headbutt, which allowed Rikishi to hit the Banzai Drop and get the pinfall at roughly 6 minutes in. [/I] B [Hunter and Austin are in the ring, when “NO CHANCE… CAUSE THAT’S WHAT YOU GOT!” Vince McMahon comes power striding down to the ring, climbs into the ring and takes a mic from the ring announcer] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I] Vince : Triple H, Stone Cold, it’s not very often that this happens, but I must say that I agree with Mick Foley’s statement earlier tonight, as World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions, you’re going to have to prove that you’re worthy of holding those titles. [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR: DAMN RIGHT! [/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I] Vince : And what better way to prove your worth, than to face some former World Tag Team Champions? I mean, just think of some of the teams who have worn those titles that you’re currently holding… The Hart Foundation, The British Bulldogs, Demolition, why, even as far back as The Blackjacks, so Triple H, Stone Cold, it’s my privilege and honor to introduce your opponents tonight, a former World Wrestling Federation championship duo….[/I][/COLOR] [Too Cool’s music hits, the fans pop, but only Grandmaster Sex-ay comes out, only he’s not dancing] [COLOR="Red"] JR: Oh, how despicable a man is this to take Mick Foley’s idea and make a mockery of it?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : Mockery? Mick Foley never stated who they would face tonight, he only said that they would face a FORMER Tag Team championship team… Too Cool held the titles! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR: Well then where the hell is Scotty II Hotty?! [/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I] Vince : Mr… Umm.. “Sex-ay”, where is your partner? I told you to bring him here tonight and that you would both compete. Now DAMMIT, WHERE THE HELL IS HE?! GET HIM OUT HERE! SOMEONE BACK THERE, BRING SCOTTY II HOTTY OUT HERE! [/I][/COLOR][/COLOR] [Crowd boos hysterically as Rikishi and Haku drag Scotty II Hotty out from the back wearing a full leg cast and roll him into the ring] [COLOR="Red"] JR : Oh this is just despicable! Mr McMahon has stooped to a new low here tonight! [/COLOR] [B] Too Cool vs Two Man Power Trip [/B] [I]Austin and Hunter literally destroyed Too Cool, taking a chair to Scotty’s leg, Austin hit the stunner on Sexay while Hunter nailed a Pedigree right after for the pin at 3:33[/I] C+ [After the match, the destruction continues on Too Cool, Triple H grabs a mic after the dispose of the bodies [B][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Triple H : Did I hear correctly that Chris Jericho came out here earlier and challenged ME to a match at Judgment Day? Haven’t I already beaten his ass like, 200 times? Tell ya what Jericho, I’ve got a little challenge that I’ll set up for this Thursday night on Smackdown! If you can get through that challenge, then I’ll see you at Judgement Day [/COLOR][/B][/B] B+ [B] Kurt Angle vs Kane with Benoit as ref [/B] [I]Great back and forth action with Kane showing off his big man moves, Kurt Angle applying numerous stretch holds, Kane nailed a chokeslam on Angle, and when he covered, Edge and Christian popped in from the crowd, nailing both Benoit and Kane with a chair, Kane up, nailed with a conchairto, Benoit got a conchairto as well, meanwhile, Angle recovered slowly, Kane sat up from the conchairto attack and as he got to his feet, was nailed with an Angle Slam, covered, Edge grabbed Benoit’s arm and slapped the mat three times for the win at nearly 17 minutes of action[/I] A [After the match, Angle, Edge and Christian continued the assault on Benoit and Kane until The Undertaker hauled ass to the ring and chased them off as the show ended] B [B][I][U] Overall rating : A[/U][/I][/B] (alright, now, this is my first show that I've really put up, it's late and honestly, I'm dumb to this stuff, I'm going to work harder on Smackdown! as far as graphics and what not go, as always, comments are welcome, anything I should do differently? let me know, I'll work on it... hope you enjoy)

*The following segment takes place 5 days prior to anything that has happened so far in this current diary* [CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/200px-Wcwlogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]AS REPORTED BY WCW.COM [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Just days after it was reported that wrestling mega man Vince McMahon had bought the rights to WCW a new story has emerged that has sent shock waves through the WWF camp. Who is the person behind these shock waves you ask, why Vince McMahons biggest rival Eric Bischoff of course. [CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Eric_Bischoff.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It seems Mr. Bischoff has once again been able to completly blindside Vince McMahon by gathering a group of investors during WCW's final hour and being able to front the money needed to keep the long time company, at least for now, away from Mr. McMahon. What's even more impressive is that Mr. Bischoff was able to convince the powers that be at AOL/Time Warner to continue to honor their contract with WCW Nitro and WCW Thunder at least until their renewal dates come up and then they can break ties cleanly. It a recent interview with Mr. Bischoff he stated that he is very pleased with the purchase of WCW and he's looking forward to taking it to new heights, finally crushing WWF like he should have done years ago. He also stated that he was disgusted with the state WCW was in right now and his first order of business as the new owner of WCW is to vacate all titles and scrap any current storylines. He understands this may hender the company early on, but he's convinced that the long term rewards of this move will greatly out weigh the risks. WCW Monday Nitro can be seen this Monday Night at 9pm est. Mr. Bischoff has stated that the first card for "The New WCW" is going to be kept completly under wraps, but you can be sure to see plenty of surprises. O.O.C. This is my first attempt at a joint Diary, but it looks to be the most fum I've had yet. I was a huge WCW mark during this time, and really lost intrest in wrestling after the buy out. A lot of the decisions I make are going to be a mixture of what I would've done, but also how I think Eric Bischoff would've handled things. So get ready for a wild ride =)

Good luck guys. One diary is hard enough, but 2 people? Craziness. I'll be reading! P.S. The Raw was great! Your rite up was good and I enjoyed it, though I must admit when I play this mod (Rebirth by Tommy, right?) I always feel that there are too many championships. Also, where's rhYno?

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]WCW ROSTER[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Main Event:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Bill Goldberg Booker T[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Buff Bagwell Chris Kanyon[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Diamond Dallas Page Dustin Rhodes Hulk Hogan[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jeff Jarrett Scott Steiner Shane Douglas[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Sting[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Upper Midcard:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Bam Bam Bigelow[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Disqo[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Ernest Miller Hugh Morris Konnan[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Mike Awesome Mike Sanders[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Rey Mysterio Jr.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Rick Steiner Sean O’Haire[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Midcard:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alex Wright Big Vito Billy Kidman[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Brian Adams Bryan Clark Chavo Guerrero Jr. Chuck Palumbo[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Johnny The Bull[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Lance Storm[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Lash LeRoux[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Mark Jindrak[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Norman Smiley Shane Helms[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Shannon Moore Shawn Stasiak[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Lower Midcard:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Evan Karagias[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jamie Knoble Jason Jett Jimmy Yang Kaz Hayashi[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Kwee-Wee[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]The Wall[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Opener:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Christopher Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Elix Skipper Kid Romeo[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]M.I. Smooth[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Reno[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Enhancement Talent:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Air Paris A.J. Styles[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Michael Modest[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Occasional Wresters:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Duggan Kevin Nash Ric Flair[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Lex Lugar Road Warrior Animal Tank Abbott[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Manager:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Jimmy Hart Midajah[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Paisley[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Announcer:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mike Tenay Scott Hudson Tony Schiavone[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Color Commentator:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Larry Zbysko Stevie Ray[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Referee:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Billy Silverman Charles Robinson[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Nick Patrick[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Authority Figure:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Dusty Rhodes[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eric Bischoff[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Gene Okerlund Pamela Paulshock[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Road Agents:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Arn Anderson[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Fit Finlay[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Clayton Adams[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Personalities:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Brian Bedol John Laurinaitis[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Kevin Sullivan[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Major Gunns[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Mark Johnson[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Mickey Jaye Paul Orndorff Scott Armstrong Stacey Keibler Terry Taylor Torrie Wilson[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="5"]Tag Teams:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Air Raid[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Karagias and Moore Kronik Palumbo and O’Haire Romeo and Skipper Storm and Awesome[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]The Filthy Animals The Jung Dragons The Mamalukes[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]The Perfect Event[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="5"]Stables:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]Team Canada (Lance Storm, Mike Awesome, Elix Skipper, Major Gunns)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Filthy Animals (Rey Mysterio Jr., Konnan and Billy Kidman)[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="5"]Champions:[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WCWWorldHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion:[/B] Vacant [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WCWUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW United States Champion:[/B] Vacant [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WCWCruiserweight.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion:[/B] Vacant [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WCWWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW Tag Team Champions:[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WCWTelevision.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW Television Champion:[/B] Vacant [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WCWHardcore.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW Hardcore Champion:[/B] Vacant [/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Sons of Kohral;395504]Good luck guys. One diary is hard enough, but 2 people? Craziness. I'll be reading! P.S. The Raw was great! Your rite up was good and I enjoyed it, though I must admit when I play this mod (Rebirth by Tommy, right?) I always feel that there are too many championships. Also, where's rhYno?[/QUOTE] The Man Beast will be seen soon enough, but I agree, there are too many championships.... I've got a couple of ideas jumbling around in my head, so maybe I'll make some new fans or piss off a few people, guess we'll see. Thanks for the compliments though guys and I can't wait to see Nitro, anxiously awaiting the show! And fear not, Edge and Christian will TOTALLY be giving off some five second poses here pretty soon. [high fives the air like a moron and then pumps fist]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/nitro.jpg[/IMG][B] Live From Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, FL Attendance: 8,147[/B] The Show starts off with the usual pyros. The crowd is really fired up tonight because of the announcement that WCW isn’t going to die after all, and Eric Bischoff has once again saved them. Schiavone: [COLOR="Blue"]“Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to a new beginning here in WCW. We are pleased to be here tonight, under new management.”[/COLOR] Zbyszko: [COLOR="Red"]“New management? What is this McDonalds? This is the same WCW Schiavone, and we are here to once again destroy the competition.”[/COLOR] Suddenly the lights dim and a familiar tune hit’s the PA as the new owner of WCW Eric Bischoff hit’s the ring. Eric: [COLOR="red"]“It feels great to be able to stand in the middle of this ring as the proud new owner of WCW.”[/COLOR] (The crowd explodes in cheer.) Eric: [COLOR="red"]“I know, I know. Now let’s talk business. As many of you have already heard my first order of business was to not only vacate all WCW titles, I also reactivated a couple of my old favorites. I am pleased to announce that WCW will once again have a hardcore division, as well as a Television Champion once again.”[/COLOR] (The crowd continues to cheer and Eric hold up his hand so he can continue.) Eric: [COLOR="red"]“Now my second order of business was to appoint a commissioner to over see some of the every day operations here in WCW. Now as many of you know there are many qualified people in this great company that could feel the job. The key was to hire somebody who was not only easily recognizable, but also someone who would be fair and impartial when making the tough decisions like crowning a new WCW Heavyweight Champion.”[/COLOR] (The crowd is anxious in anticipation, they want to know who the new face of WCW will be.) Eric: [COLOR="red"]“And that’s when it hit, there is only one guy in all of wrestling who fits that description. And before you ask, no it’s not Mic Foley, that retard couldn’t even count the number of people in the locker room let alone please them. No, this person is much better than that. This person is immortal, this person is HULK HOGAN!”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/HulkHogan.jpg[/IMG] (Hogan’s music hits and the fans erupt. He hit’s the ring in his traditional Red and Yellow and Eric Bischoff is on his knees as if Hogan is the king of the land. After playing the crowd for a few minutes Hogan speaks.) Hulk: [COLOR="Blue"]“Thanks a lot brother! You know WCW has come along way since it first opened it’s doors, and I couldn’t be more honored to lead this company into a new era brother. Now as the new commissioner I plan to be as fair as possible and call everything right down the middle, there will be no favorites on this team brother.”[/COLOR] (Eric Bischoff is all smiles and seems to be an awe as Hogan speaks, when suddenly Booker T’s music hits and he hit’s the ramp looking pissed.) Booker: [COLOR="Green"]“Now just a minute, sucka! WCW was doing just fine when Booker T ran the show, and I don’t know how the hell you think you are playa but I’m a 4 time, 4 time, 4 time WCW champion, and I deserve a shot to get my title back!”[/COLOR] Hogan: [COLOR="Blue"]“I couldn’t agree with you more brother, that’s why I’ve set up a little tournament to decide who the next WCW champion will be.”[/COLOR] (Again the crowd cheers, but Booker still looks aggravated.) Hogan: [COLOR="blue"]“And just to prove how fair I am brother, I took the liberty of making you the number one seed brother, and all you have to do is win the tournament to get your title back.”[/COLOR] (Booker grins at being called the number one seed and he seems to be enjoying this whole tournament idea.) Hogan: [COLOR="Blue"]“Tonight we will have 4 matches all of which will be first round matches for the WCW title. Booker brother, I’m going to give you an easy first round match. Your opponent will be none other than Jeff Jarrett brother!”[/COLOR] (The crowd agrees with the match up, and Booker doesn’t look to unsatisfied himself.) Hogan: [COLOR="blue"]“The second match in the first round of the tournament will be The Icon Sting, taking on Shane Douglas. Match three will also be a great fight brother it’s going to be Bill Goldberg and Scott Steiner. The fourth and final match brother I will be taking part in.”[/COLOR] (Booker glares at Hogan, and the portions of the crowd starts to boo.) Hogan: [COLOR="blue"]“Just a second brother, I told you I’m a fair dude. To prove that I’m going to go up against a former champion as well. I’m going up against a man who has held not one, but two of this company’s great belts brother! I’m going against…Alex Wright!”[/COLOR] (The crowd boos and throws trash at Hogan. While Bischoff looks like a kid at Christmas. He’s grinning from ear to ear and embraces Hogan in a hug. Booker T is outraged and storms the ring, but security gets to him before he can even get close to Hogan.) [COLOR="Red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR] Notes: Say what you want about Hogan or Bischoff, but those two can talk on the stick. Schiavone: [COLOR="Blue"]“I can’t believe it Larry, Hogan is the new commissioner and he hasn’t changed one bit. He’s looking out for number one as usual.”[/COLOR] Zbyszko: [COLOR="Red"]“Well you better believe it Tony, because it just happened. In this business if you don’t look out for yourself then no one else will.”[/COLOR] Schiavone: [COLOR="Blue"]“I can’t believe you’re condoning this!”[/COLOR] Zbyszko: [COLOR="Red"]“You think he can do something about getting me a raise?”[/COLOR] Schiavone: [COLOR="Blue"]“Unbelievable!”[/COLOR] [B]Kwee-Wee Vs. Michael Modest[/B] [quote]The first match for us, and it wasn’t a bad one. Modest has a great look about him and should be a real star some day. Kwee-Wee…well he has cool hair. Not a lot to say about this one. Kwee-Wee may be more known, but Modest dominated.[/quote] Michael Modest defeated Kwee-Wee in 7:47 by pinfall with a Modest Driver. [COLOR="Red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR] Notes: The announcing quality lifted the match. The color commentary gave the match a boost. Kwee-Wee is improving in Rumble skills. Kwee-Wee is improving in Technical skills. After the match the Canadian National Anthem hit and Lance Storm came out waving the flag. Lance: [COLOR="red"]“If I can be serious for a minute… what’s wrong with you American inbred hippies? Seriously? The greatest song ever written just played over the PA and you all just sat there looking at your sisters with Lust in your eyes. That is why Canada is a far superior country. Seriously, I’m placing a challenge right now to any American that I can make them tap out in under 10 minutes.”[/COLOR] (The crowd boo’s Lance Storm and curses Canada while they wait to see who will come from the back to represent their great nation. After a few minutes, there is a little commotion and… Shane Helms appears and accepts the challenge.) [COLOR="red"]Rating: B-[/COLOR] Notes: Lance Storm was just one of the many great talents in WCW that wasn’t used properly, let’s see if we can correct history. [B]Lance Storm Vs. Shane Helms[/B] [quote]Shane got the quick advantage on Lance relying on his speed. However, Lance Storm is a very smart, very gifted athlete and eventually over came his speed disadvantage.[/quote] Lance Storm defeated Shane Helms in 7:42 by submission with a Straightshooter. [COLOR="red"]Rating: B[/COLOR] Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd. Shane Helms is improving in Rumble skills. Shane Helms is improving in Performance skills. Schiavone: [COLOR="Blue"]“That Lance Storm is so c0cky, who is he to say Canada is better than the US?”[/COLOR] Zbyszko: [COLOR="red"]“I don’t know Tony, but up next is the start of the Championship Tournament, and I don’t know about you but my money is on Hulk Hogan.”[/COLOR] Schiavone: [COLOR="blue"]“Of course it is Larry, that’s because he stacked the card in his favor.”[/COLOR] Zbyszko: [COLOR="red"]“You heard what he said Tony, he’s facing a former tag team and television champion. Clearly Alex Wright is a force here in WCW.”[/COLOR] [B]Sting Vs. Shane Douglas[/B] [quote]Not a lot to say about this one. Even though Sting is really getting up there in age he still continues to put on incredible matches. While Shane Douglas is great, he can’t even hold a candle to Sting.[/quote] Sting defeated Shane Douglas in 12:59 by pinfall with a Scorpion Death Drop. [COLOR="blue"]Rating: A[/COLOR] Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd. [B]Booker T Vs. Jeff Jarrett[/B] [quote]Jarrett really signed near the final months of WCW and I really think we would’ve been part of the cure. Booker T was another man who always put the company first and was a real pleasure to watch. Having said that this was perhaps the best match of the night in terms of not knowing who was going to win. Jarrett grabbed his guitar late in the match to try and get the advantage but it back fired when Booker hit him with a spin kick and Jarrett smashed the guitar over his own head.[/quote] Booker T defeated Jeff Jarrett in 12:33 by pinfall with The Book End. [COLOR="Red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR] Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd. Jeff Jarrett is improving in Rumble skills. [B]Bill Goldberg Vs. Scott Steiner W/ Midajah[/B] [quote]Another great match up here as these two went neck and neck throughout the whole thing. Steiner showed incredible power as he actually lifted Goldberg over his head before dropping him face first to the mat. Goldberg got his revenge however spearing Steiner out of his skin. That should have been the end of the match except referee Charley Robinson was distracted by Midajah who had decided Robinson didn’t need a shirt on and was helping him take it off. Goldberg eventually saw this and tried to gain the attention of the ref, but this caused him to take his eyes of Steiner for a little to long.[/quote] Scott Steiner defeated Bill Goldberg in 12:54 by pinfall with a Complete Shot. [COLOR="red"]Rating: B[/COLOR] Notes: Scott Steiner seemed off his game tonight. The match suffered because of the lack of selling on display. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd. Bill Goldberg is improving in Technical skills. After the match Steiner celebrated in the ring, by allowing his “freak” Midajah to give him a rub down. Things were going pretty good for Big Poppa Pump until a pissed off Goldberg made it back to his feet and was none to happy about how he lost. He pushed Midajah to the side and gave Steiner a rub down of his own that ended in a Jack Hammer. [COLOR="red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR] Notes: Wow this segment was executed perfectly and both men should be more than happy with how it turned out. Schiavone: [COLOR="Teal"]“That was the maddest I’ve seen Goldberg in a long time Larry. You can bet we haven’t seen the last of him.”[/COLOR] Zbyszko: [COLOR="Red"]“Are you kidding me? He’s nothing more than a sore loser. It was clear Steiner was the better wrestler.”[/COLOR] Schiavone: [COLOR="Blue"]“Are you kidding me? Goldberg had him pinned in the middle of the ring, but the ref was to busy trying to get a phone number.”[/COLOR] Zbyszko: [COLOR="red"]“Come on Tony, just because Midajah would never give you the time of day is no reason to pass blame on Charles Robinson.”[/COLOR] Schiavone: [COLOR="blue"]“Well folks up next is the main event. And I never thought I’d say this but it features Hulk Hogan and well, Alex Wright.”[/COLOR] Zbyszko: [COLOR="red"]“Be careful how you say that Tony, he could be the next world champ.”[/COLOR] [B]Hulk Hogan Vs. Alex Wright[/B] [quote]Not a lot to say about this one. It’s clear backstage politics are still a big factor here in WCW. And as long as Bischoff and Hogan are “boys” we may always see main events like this. With that being said Alex Wright got no offense what so ever. No that’s not a joke he literally got zero offense and Hogan dominated the match.[/quote] Hulk Hogan defeated Alex Wright in 7:45 by pinfall with a Legdrop Of Doom. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Notes: The color commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Hulk Hogan stood out as being good. Hulk Hogan is improving in Technical skills. Alex Wright is improving in Performance skills. After the match Hogan and Bischoff celebrated in the ring working the crowd and making sure the world knew that they were still the best of friends until the screen faded black. [COLOR="Red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Rating: B[/COLOR] Notes: Yes I know I sabotaged the show by making the Hogan match the main event. But anyone who watched WCW can understand why I had to do it. I actually think the show was a huge success, and if it wouldn’t have been for the main event I probably could’ve gotten at least a B+[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="7"]GDS DECIDES THE OUTCOME OF THE MONDAY NIGHT WARS!!![/SIZE][/B] Alright guys here's the plan Todd and I have decided to make this a bit more interactive. Starting now after both Monday shows have been posted we are going to go into something called "War" Mode where you guys decide which event and segment were your favorite and why. The first person to score 5 votes wins and at the end of the 4th "War" the person with the most wins on the month gets to choose 1 match in their opponents PPV. We are still trying to hammer out the details so if you have some input on the idea please let us now. Until then...let the voting begin[/CENTER]

Excellent Nitro, now, had THAT been going on near the demise of the company, I may have watched it... and I have to agree, Lance Storm is one of the best in ring workers who was shafted by the "Dueling Kevins" if you will, good show, can't wait to see where you go with the Storm thing.

[CENTER]Breaking News [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/wwf.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE]The World Wrestling Federation has come to terms on the contracts of Barry "Bull" Buchanan and "The Lethal Weapon" Steve Blackman, we wish them well in their future endeavors. More on this story as it unfolds[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Stay connected to WWF.com for all of your wrestling news! [/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Thunder.jpg[/IMG] [B]Diamond Dallas Page [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] Vs. Buff Bagwell [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BuffBagwell.jpg[/IMG] Kevin Nash [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KevinNashWCW.jpg[/IMG] Vs. Mike Awesome [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/MikeAwesome.jpg[/IMG] Ernest Miller [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ErnestMiller.jpg[/IMG] Vs. Disqo [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/GlenGilbertti.jpg[/IMG] Air Raid [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AirParis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/AJStyles.jpg[/IMG] Vs. The Perfect Event [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ShawnStasiak.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ChuckPalumbo.jpg[/IMG] Jason Jett [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/EZMoney.jpg[/IMG] Vs. Tank Abbott [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/TankAbbott.jpg[/IMG] plus... much much more[/B][/CENTER] Quick Picks: Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Buff Bagwell Kevin Nash Vs. Mike Awesome Ernest Miller Vs. Disqo Air Raid Vs. The Perfect Event Jason Jett Vs. Tank Abbott

[QUOTE=mad5226;395925] Quick Picks: [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] Vs. Buff Bagwell Kevin Nash Vs. [B]Mike Awesome[/B] Ernest Miller Vs. [B]Disqo[/B] Air Raid Vs. [B]The Perfect Event[/B] Jason Jett Vs. [B]Tank Abbott[/B][/QUOTE] Looks like a good show

(OOC : I may be early with it, but I'm not sure...here it is anyways) [CENTER][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/banner_WWF4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/150px-SmackDown21original.jpg[/IMG] Official Preview[/CENTER] Monday night on Raw saw the beginning of the “Reign of Terror” as Stone Cold Steve Austin and Triple H made their first appearance as the World Tag Team Champions, WWF Commissioner Mick Foley attempted to put an end just 24 hours after their reign began, however, the WWF Chairman Vince McMahon stepped in and exerted his own power as he announced their opponents for the evening as Too Cool, with one member of the team being severely injured, the “Duo of Destruction” picked up an easy win, we’ve learned that Mick Foley will be on hand tonight, what will he have to say after the embarrassing display this past Monday night on Raw? Last week, Matt Hardy defeated Eddie Guerrero on Smackdown! For the WWF European Title, tonight, he makes his first defense on Smackdown! Since winning the title against Right to Censor’s own, Steven Richards. On Raw this past Monday, Chris Jericho also issued a challenge to Triple H for the Intercontinental title in just a few short weeks at Judgment Day, however, The Cerebral Assassin advised Chris Jericho that he would have to overcome an obstacle on Smackdown! What will the Intercontinental champion have in store for the Ayah-tola of Rock n Roll-ah? Raw’s main event this week saw Kane fall to Kurt Angle after some assistance from Edge and Christian, who also took out Chris Benoit, the special referee of the match, wwf.com has just learned that tonight Kane will go one on one with Christian, while Chris Benoit goes one on one with Edge! Kurt Angle is sure to be in the building, what role will he play in these matches? The Undertaker placed a challenge to Stone Cold Steve Austin on Raw, however, the Rattlesnake did not respond, it’s been reported that WWF Commissioner Mick Foley HAS made the match happen and Thursday night on Smackdown! The American Bad Ass will go one on one with the Bionic Redneck in a non-title match, with the promise that if the Deadman can win the match, he will receive a WWF Title shot at Judgment Day. Full Line-up Dudley Boyz vs K-Kwik & Crash Holly Raven vs Funaki Matt Hardy © vs Steven Richards for the European title RhYno © vs Hardcore Holly for the Hardcore Title Billy Gunn vs Haku Chris Benoit vs Edge Kane vs Christian The Undertaker vs Steve Austin

[B]Dudley Boyz[/B] vs K-Kwik & Crash Holly [B]Raven[/B] vs Funaki [B]Matt Hardy [/B]vs Steven Richards [B]RhYno [/B]vs Hardcore Holly Billy Gunn vs [B]Haku[/B] [B]Chris Benoit[/B] vs Edge-The only way Edge wins if Angle interferes [B]Kane[/B] vs Christian-Same as above [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs Steve Austin

[U]Dudley Boyz[/U] vs K-Kwik & Crash Holly [U]Raven[/U] vs Funaki [U]Matt Hardy[/U] © vs Steven Richards for the European title [U]RhYno[/U] © vs Hardcore Holly for the Hardcore Title [U]Billy Gunn[/U] vs Haku Chris Benoit vs [U]Edge[/U] [U]Kane[/U] vs Christian [U]The Underta[/U]ker vs Steve Austin

Archived