WWF vs WCW : The Monday Night Wars REBORN!!!!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/nitro.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rey Mysterio Jr. [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ReyMysterioMask.jpg[/IMG] Vs. [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BuffBagwell.jpg[/IMG] Buff Bagwell Vampiro Vs. Lash LeRoux Konnan Vs. Mike Awesome The Jung Dragons Vs. Karagias and Moore Road Warrior Animal Vs. Alex Wright[/B][/CENTER] Quick Picks: Rey Mysterio Jr. Vs. Buff Bagwell Vampiro Vs. Lash LeRoux Konnan Vs. Mike Awesome The Jung Dragons Vs. Karagias and Moore Road Warrior Animal Vs. Alex Wright We are just one week away from Slamboree, comments, feedback and predictions are welcome. Let me know what you think so far!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj298/beantha/Rawiswar1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="1"]United Center - Chicago, Illinois[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Week 4, May 2001[/SIZE][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"] JR : Just twenty four hours have passed since quite possibly one of the most shocking events in WWF history, Monday Night Raw is on the air! Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I’m Jim Ross and as always, joined by my broadcast colleague Paul Heyman, Paul, what we witnessed last night will undoubtedly go down as a night of shock from beginning to end. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Heyman : JR, I have to disagree with you, shocking is not the word for it, travesty would be better suited, two times in one night did Stone Cold Steve Austin get screwed over in a match [stills are showing of the Gauntlet match] from The Rock’s return after a short sabbatical to the end of the match where both men’s shoulders were on the mat, unfairly causing their match to be told as a draw. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR: We’re sure to hear something from WWF Commissioner Mick Foley tonight on a number of matters, including the upcoming King of the Ring, Paul, which tonight we will see the first of four matches to take place in that first round, sixteen man tournament. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] Paul : You can try to change the subject JR, but last night we also heard the truth, the truth of Raven’s antics, caused by Matt Hardy himself and an extreme jealousy for a relationship that he had with Lita! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR : Indeed, Raven poured out his heart as well as his own blood last night in a brutal battle which saw him win the European championship from Matt Hardy. [/COLOR] [I][Some familiar music starts playing, and then the logo hits the screen] [/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/bdbutton.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"] JR : What in the world? Skip and Sunny? The Bodydonnas are back in the WWF? [/COLOR] [I][Skip comes out, doing jumping jacks on the stage, both wearing their baby blue outfits, Skip starts running down the ramp, rolls into the ring and starts doing push ups, then, as Sunny gets to the ring, he gets to his feet, and rips his singlet off, showing only his black “CC” trunks, Sunny rips off her baby blues to show black spandex underneath][/I] [QUOTE][COLOR="Cyan"]Skip : Let me tell you people something right now [COLOR="black"][I][crowd boos][/I][/COLOR] I’m not out here to do jumping jacks or push ups or state the obvious about all of you fat, greasy losers, no, we’re out here because we are sick and damned tired of all of the gimmicks destroying the great sport that my grandfather “Popeye” Chuck Richards helped create, I’m not Skip, she’s not Sunny, we’re damn sure NOT The Bodydonnas and I’ll be DAMNED if this time I’m going to let politics and naysayers keep my ass down! The name is Chris Candido, she’s Tammy Sytch and pretty soon, you’ll know why The Hot Shots are the best damn thing to enter the sport of professional wrestling! [/COLOR][/QUOTE] B [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : In true form, with the most honest words I’ve heard, a man who should be on TOP of the world of professional wrestling, Chris Candido has returned to the World Wrestling Federation, JR, you don’t know how happy I am to see him tonight! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR : I can see that you are Paul, but what’s with The Hot Shots? Are there more to come? Who else could he be bringing with him? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : I can assure you one thing, it won’t be former Triple Threat members, Bam Bam Bigelow or “The Franchise” Shane Douglas, they’re too busy being “lost in the shuffle” if you will! [/COLOR] [B]Chris Candido vs K-Kwik[/B] Really good match, solid back and forth action, Candido stopped a top rope move from K-Kwick following him up and nailing him with a Superplex, only to follow it up with a Guillotine Leg Drop B [COLOR="Red"]JR : And coming up next Paul, we’ve got the first of four first round matches in the King of the Ring tournament. [/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/KOTRSIDE2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/KOTRSIDE1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Eddie Guerrero vs Crimson[/B] Very good match, Eddie was way over in Chi-town, Crimson got some good offense in, as he was about to nail Eddie with a double arm DDT, Eddie slipped out, caught Crimson with a beautiful snap suplex, allowing Eddie to go up high and nail the Frog Splash for the win. B+ [COLOR="Red"] JR : And Eddie Guerrero, making his family proud, advances in the King of the Ring tournament, our second match of the night is com-[/COLOR] [I] [NO CHANCE, CAUSE THAT’S WHAT YOU GOT! – immediately the crowd gets hot with the start of the Chairman’s music, Vince power walks his way to the ring, a ****y smirk on his face] [/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : Hold your thoughts, JR, the Chairman is here and he looks rather pleased[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR : I don’t think he’s very pleased with what happened last night, he’s taken a lot of stock in Stone Cold and I’m honestly surprised that we didn’t see him at the end of that WWF title match last night. [/COLOR] [I][Vince takes a mic from Fink and waits for the jeers to die down a bit][/I] [COLOR="Olive"]Vince : It’s a very happy day in the land of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, a very happy day indeed, you see, last night at Judgment Day, there was a bit of controversy that took place, much controversy actually especially in the World Wrestling Federation championship match between Steve Austin and The Undertaker, many of you may be wondering why I wasn’t asserting myself in at the conclusion of the match, the truth is, I was stuck in a meeting, I was in a meeting with the board of directors, my lovely wife Linda, of course being present, where we had a very hard decision to make. [Vince chuckles] Well, to be honest it wasn’t very hard for me to make, but I sold my idea to the board and after a lengthy bit of deliberation, we finally reached an agreement, so before I make my announcement, I’d like to ask Commissioner Foley to come out to the ring, so that I may say a few things to him face to face. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR : What in the world could Mr McMahon have to say to Foley? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : In all honesty, JR, last night was a complete disaster and it’s all because of Mick Foley, he’s probably going to fire him and rightfully so! [/COLOR] [I][Foley’s music hits, he comes walking out, thumbs up, carrying a bag over his shoulder like Santa Claus, he rolls into the ring and stands face to face with McMahon] [/I] [COLOR="Olive"] Vince : Mr Foley, thank you for coming out tonight, I know that you really love your job as Commissioner of the WWF, don’t you?[/COLOR] [I][Foley nods his head and says “of course”][/I] [COLOR="Olive"]Well Mr Foley, it is my esteemed honor and privilege to tell you, face to face, that due to a conflict of interest, your services as the World Wrestling Federation Commissioner are no longer needed[/COLOR] [I][crowd starts booing] [/I] [COLOR="Red"]JR: What?! A conflict of interest?! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"] Vince : You see Mr Foley, last night, after numerous grievances that had been filed against you by numerous competitors in the World Wrestling Federation, after you teamed up with your former tag team partnet, The Rock to win the World Tag Team Titles[/COLOR] [I][small pop][/I] [COLOR="Olive"]from Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin, I was in a meeting with the Board of Directors and it has been decided that as a current champion in the World Wrestling Federation, you can not hold a position of power within the company, so, Mr Foley, again, it gives me great pleasure to inform you that in terms of being the WWF Commissioner [/COLOR][I][Vince takes a deep breath, his face turns sinister and just as he’s about to say it, Mick snatches the mic from his hand to a pop from the crowd] [/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : What a total sign of disrespect for the Chairman! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR: Disrespect my ass[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : Vince, before you utter the two words that I know that you’re just dying to spew from your mouth, let me tell you what’s been going on since last night, after winning the World Tag Team titles from Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock and I held our own little meeting, we had a meeting with your lovely wife, Linda McMahon, who, is a very very understanding person, she understood why I did what I did and after a long conversation, it was decided last night that rather than me stepping down as WWF Commissioner [/COLOR][I][Vince’s face starts to turn even more pissed off] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Rock and I have agreed to vacate our position as WWF Tag Team Champions[/COLOR] [mixed reaction from the crowd][/I][COLOR="DarkOrange"] but you see, the decision wasn’t that easy of a decision to make, at least not until The Rock saw what happened in the Main Event last night with Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Undertaker, our little meeting with Linda last night not only cemented the fact that the WWF Tag Team Titles would be vacated by myself and The Rock, but last night after Judgment Day, the mass confusion, the decision of Earl Hebner and the uproar the fans were left in, Lind and I decided that there was only one fair thing to do. [/COLOR][I][Mick unties the bag that he was carrying and turns it upside down, dropping out both WWF Tag Team Titles as well as the WWF World Heavyweight Title, a small pop from the crowd as they see the World Title][/I][COLOR="DarkOrange"] Last night after the match and in all of the confusion, the title was never handed back to Stone Cold, and it’s a very good thing, because last night it was decided that The King of the Ring, coming up in a few short weeks would not only crown a new King and #1 contender to the World Title, but also a new set of Tag Team Champions as well as a new and rightful WWF World Heavyweight champion [/COLOR][I][crowd pops, Vince is steaming] [/I] [COLOR="Red"] JR : What exciting news! The King of the Ring is already shaping up to be a tremendous show! [/COLOR] [I] [Vince seething tries to snatch the mic from Foley, only to have Foley walk to the other side of the ring, leaving Vince grabbing at air] [/I] [COLOR="DarkOrange"] Foley : There was another matter of business that was discussed last night during that meeting as well Vince, only this one had the Board of Directors involved, as much as it pains me to say this, this company has FAR too many championships, we’ve got a women’s championship, a light heavyweight, a European, a hardcore, an Intercontinental, the WWF World and the tag team titles… Just a little bit of overkill, don’t you think? So, it’s been decided that ALSO at King of the Ring, there will be a “transformation” if you would want to call it that. At King of the Ring, the WWF European and WWF Hardcore champion, at that time, will face off, one on one with the winner becoming the new North American champion![/COLOR] [I][crowd gives a mixed reaction][/I] [I][Vince finally snatches the mic from Foley] [/I] [COLOR="Olive"]Vince : Mick Foley, just who in the hell do you think that you are? Showing such insubordination to the Chairman of a multi-billion dollar corporation? Now, you listen to me and you listen to me good, Stone Cold Steve Austin is still the World Wrestling Federation Champion, and you Mick Foley? YOU’RE F-[/COLOR] [I] [The Wrestlemania music kicks up and out walks Linda McMahon, looking as boring as ever] [/I] [COLOR="Red"]JR : It’s the CEO, Paul! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Heyman : What in the hell happened to when the Boss said what was going to happen actually happened? [/COLOR] [I] [Linda stays on the ramp, mic in hand] [/I] [COLOR="Olive"]Vince : N-Now Linda, you just… You stay out of things in here, I’ve got this under control. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Teal"]Linda : Wrong Vince, what you have is no control, last night it was voted on by the Board of Directors and was unanimous, not only will Mick Foley remain the Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation, but you Vince, will not be allowed to interfere with his work in any way, unless the Board feels that it he is not competently doing his job. [/COLOR] [I] [Mick gives a thumbs up, the crowd wakes up after listening to Keanu McMahon] [/I] [COLOR="Teal"]Linda : So Vince, it is my suggestion that you leave the ring and even the arena and let Mick continue the tremendous job that he has been doing thus far. [/COLOR] [I][Wrestlemania theme hits again and Linda walks away, Vince following shouting in protest, like a child scolded in front of his friends, Mick leaves the ring shortly thereafter carrying all three pieces of gold with him] [/I] [COLOR="Red"]JR : Vince McMahon can’t interfere with Mick Foley! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Heyman : Mark my words JR, it won’t be long before Mick Foley is out of a job![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR : We’ve got another first round King of the Ring match coming up next, folks, don’t go anywhere! [/COLOR] [I][Back from commercial, and the orange lights hit, the pulsing, the explosion and out walks Tazz, wearing his classic ECW black singlet, black towel over the head, he hits the ring, where Taka Michinoku is waiting] [/I] [B]Tazz vs Taka Michinoku[/B] Tazz tears Taka apart, throwing him around the ring like a rag doll, three various suplexes and Tazz locks in the Tazzmission forcing Taka to tap within the first 3 minutes of the match. B- [I][Post match, Tazz releases the hold, only to throw Taka over the top rope, Tazz’ music cuts and out walks Chris and Tammy, who stroll down to the ring, they reach the ring and Chris and Tazz jaw at each other for a moment, then the handshake and Chris and Tammy raise Tazz’ arms, the crowd jeers] [/I]C+ [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : The Human Suplex Machine is BACK! Tazz, in true form has joined forces with Chris Candido and Tammy Sytch, this, JR, could get interesting! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] JR : Without a doubt, Paul, but why? After being a loner for so long would Tazz willingly join forces with someone? [/COLOR] [I] [Cut backstage and Matt and Jeff Hardy are walking, Matt’s face is bandaged and bruised from the match with Raven the night before, as they’re walking by, Lita is standing, with tears in her eyes, Matt glares at her, she won’t look directly into his eyes. [/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Matt : How can you even show up here tonight? What in the hell was going through your mind? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Lita : Matt, I just[/COLOR] [I][sobs][/I] [COLOR="Magenta"]the video, everything, it was all too real, I didn’t know what was going on, he… he took adva-[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Matt : TOOK ADVANTAGE MY ASS! You had to power to say no, you had the power to push him away, but NO! You didn’t! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Lita : Matt, I-[/COLOR] [I][as Lita is about to finish, both members of the B.I.N. attack The Hardy Boyz, Stevie joins in on the attack, suddenly a female grabs Lita and slams her into the wall, the attack on Team Extreme is a rough one, Stevie holds Matt down by sitting on a chair on his chest while Raven watches from the wall where he is sitting with the European title laid out underneath his legs ] [/I] A [COLOR="Red"] JR : WHAT IN THE HELL?! Who the hell is this woman who is assaulting Lita?! What in the hell are Raven’s motives for this damned attack?! [/COLOR] [I][The B.I.N. beat on Hardy all the way to the ring and roll him in the ring when “Perfection” hits] [/I] [COLOR="Red"]JR : Well this is a damn shame, what should have been a perfectly good contest is going to be ruined now all thanks to that damned Raven and his followers! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : Call it what you will, JR, but Mr Perfect is not a stupid man, he is “Perfectly” capitalizing on a “Perfect” opportunity! [/COLOR] [B]Mr Perfect vs Jeff Hardy[/B] Turned out to be a very good match, Jeff was able to mount a good comeback, finish came with Jeff knocking Perfect from the top rope and attempting a Swanton Bomb, which Perfect rolled out of the way from, Perfect followed up with Absolute Perfection for the submission victory A [B]Rikishi vs Perry Saturn[/B] Pretty good match, both men had a good amount of offense, finish came with Rikishi nailing the Rikishi Driver on Saturn for the clean pinfall B+ [I] [Highlights from Smackdown with Justin Credible attacking everyone to end the 6-man tag match] [/I] B+ [B] X-Pac vs Spike Dudley [/B] Pretty decent match, Spike seemed to be out of the match, X-Pac threw Spike off following a Dudley Dog attempt, only to be nailed from behind with a cane shot from Justin Credible who came from the crowd, Justin ran back off through the crowd allowing Spike to roll up X-Pac for the one…two… three B- [COLOR="Red"]JR : Justin Credible just cost X-Pac his chance at the King of the Ring! What in the hell is going on?! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul : We saw Justin Credible go nuts on Smackdown during the six man tag team match this past Thursday where he attacked everyone in the match with him. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JR : Folks when we come back, The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment will be joining us as he’ll be going one on one with D’Lo Brown! [/COLOR] [I][Video Highlight of Rock’s return at Judgment Day along with his promo that he cut post match] [/I] B [B]The Rock vs D’Lo Brown[/B] Honestly not much of a match here, The Rock hit the ring, crowd popped huge for the returning Rock, D’Lo went right at him, Rock blocked a punch, three punches, spit in the palm and the final shot, D’Lo staggers to his feet ROCK BOTTOM… cover, one… two… three A+ [I][Another video is shown from Judgment Day, hyping the replay][/I] B [B]New Age Outlaws vs Holly Cousins[/B] So-so match, The Hollys were all over, Hardcore tagged an unwilling Crash in who took the loss after a pumphandle slam from Road Dogg C+ [I][Highlights from Judgment Day again, focusing on the 2 out of 3 falls match and the World title match, and once again hyping the replay][/I] B+ [B]Steve Austin vs Chris Benoit [/B] Easily match of the night, Benoit had Austin on the defense much of the match, however, that didn’t last for TOO long as before long, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Edge & Christian all hit the ring and it was soon 5 on 1, Benoit had no chance to fight them off, finally, some back up came and from the back came The Rock, Y2J and The APA where they all brawled in the ring to end the show A+ (Benoit via DQ after interference from Team ECK and Triple H) [B][U]Final Rating : B [/U][/B] (OOC – sorry for the obvious McMahon booking style, but I wanted to get King of the Ring booking started right…. )

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/nitro.jpg[/IMG] [B]Live from The Robins Center in Richmond, VA Attendance: 9,252[/B] The show opens with Even Karagias in the office of Eric Bischoff. Karagias is pleading his case to Bischoff that he and Moore should get the chance to be the next tag team champions. Bischoff tells Karagias to calm down and if he and Moore can get the job done tonight he will consider his request. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Road Warrior Animal Vs. Alex Wright[/B] [quote]Animal used to be part of one of the greatest tag teams of all time. Now he’s a shell of his former self and doesn’t have much in ring ability. Alex Wright, well the jury is still out on him, but for now he has what it takes to pick up the win against Animal.[/quote] [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Animals performance skills are improving, but more importantly Alex Wright just got a B- and maybe my attention as well. [B]Karagias and Moore Vs. The Jung Dragons[/B] [quote]I really like The Jung Dragons, my problem is I can’t find a team I want to job to them. This was a great high flying match with some top cruiserweights, but Karagias and Moore came out to prove a point, and they did exactly that.[/quote] Karagias and Moore defeated The Jung Dragons in 7:44 when Evan Karagias defeated Jimmy Yang by pinfall with a 450 Splash. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Shannon Moore stole the show in this one and really shined out there. [B]Konnan Vs. Mike Awesome[/B] [quote]Konnan is probably the most over Mexican wrestler of all time, and Mike Awesome is…well he’s Awesome. This was a great match with Awesome using his power and Konnan using his speed and ring smarts. Konnan had control of the slower Awesome for most the match, but eventually he would run out of places to run and fall victim to an Awesome Bomb.[/quote] Mike Awesome defeated Konnan in 13:29 by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Notes: This match lifted the crowd. Mike Awesome is improving in Performance skills. After the match Awesome stayed in the ring for the playing of Oh Canada then said a few words to friend Lance Storm as he made his way to the ring. Storm: [COLOR="red"]“You know, week after week I come out here and embarrass the self-proclaimed greatest country in the world. “[/COLOR] (The fans boo and throw things at Storm) Storm: [COLOR="red"]“Seriously, this country makes me sick! And after I destroy whatever poor sap decides to limp down to the ring today, I’m taking my challenge to Slamboree and after my victory there I’m going to be named the greatest professional wrestler of all time live from Canada on Monday Nitro!”[/COLOR] (As the fans boo and hiss at Storm, an all to familiar “HOOOO!” comes over the PA and out rushes none other than Mr. America himself Jim Duggan.) [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Lance Storm Vs. Jim Duggan[/B] [quote]A decent back and forth match until after about 3 minutes in and Duggan was showing his age. From there it was just a matter of time before Storm made the poor American tap.[/quote] Lance Storm defeated Jim Duggan in 7:59 by submission with a Straightshooter. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd. Jim Duggan is improving in Rumble skills. Jim Duggan is improving in Performance skills. After the match the lights went out and for a minute everyone was waiting for the appearance of their favorite wrestler…Sting. But it wasn’t Sting who appeared, instead Vampiro rose from the ground at the entrance ramp finally making his return to WCW after being out injured. Vampiro: [COLOR="red"]“The anti-hero has returned with a message. The Jugalo Army is forming and soon it’s forces will be filled enough to carry out it’s mission. With a new leader these chosen few will wreck havoc in the night and bring fear back to the night where it belongs.”[/COLOR] (Vampiro then smiles and you can see stains of blood around his mouth and on his teeth) [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vampiro Vs. Lash LeRoux[/B] [quote]Vampiro made quick work of LeRoux in this one. It was completed one sided and he looked the most focused he’d been in his career, a really scary thought for his opponents.[/quote] Vampiro defeated Lash LeRoux in 13:05 by pinfall with a Nail in the Coffin. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Lash LeRoux seemed off his game tonight. This match lifted the crowd. After the match we are treated to a promo from the one and only Hulk Hogan. He talks about how he’s the only real champion WCW has ever had. He goes on to say that at Slamboree he’s going to expose Booker T for the coward that he really is and keep the gold around his waist until the day he dies. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [B]Buff Bagwell Vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.[/B] [quote]This was a great match with two very under rated talents in my eyes. Bagwell started things off early on offense catching Rey with stiff rights and a perfectly executed double arm DDT. Rey fought back though like the great athlete he is and continued to kick out of every pin attempt Bagwell tried. Eventually this led to Bagwell getting very frustrated and losing focus of the match giving the edge back to Mysterio.[/quote] Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Buff Bagwell in 17:48 by pinfall with a Top-Rope Hurricanrana. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Buff Bagwell and Rey Mysterio Jr. just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. This match lifted the crowd. [B][COLOR="red"]Final Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] Notes: With Slamboree just 6 days away this was one of the worse Nitro’s we’ve had in terms of ratings. But the storylines continue to build and I think the pros still outweigh the cons [/CENTER] O.O.C. Just wondering if we have any actual readers out there, and if so how do you like the way things are shaping up.

You seem to have a gone a different way with many things than I'm doing with my game based on this mod which is interesting. For one there's no way I'd have Alex Wright over Aniaml hehe :p Who have you hired btw, coz I seem to recall WCW not starting with enough 'active compettitors'?

[QUOTE=tom_wk;410573]You seem to have a gone a different way with many things than I'm doing with my game based on this mod which is interesting. For one there's no way I'd have Alex Wright over Aniaml hehe :p Who have you hired btw, coz I seem to recall WCW not starting with enough 'active compettitors'?[/QUOTE] Yeah it was a little disheartening for me to put Wright over Animal, but let's face it Animal is done. And while Wright is far from being great, he isn't bad either. Not sure what you mean about the active competitors. I have hired a few new guys, but I haven't debuted them yet. I'm trying to keep this "as real as possible" and I just don't think they would've hired a bunch of talent when they were as bad off as they were. Anyway thanks for reading man, good to know we have a fan :D

Are you kidding? WCW would've hired a bum off of the street... oh wait... they already have Tank Abbot... anyways... seems like things are decent enough... let's hope they stay that way (with my connection, I meant)... I'm working on Smackdown! tonight (writing) hope to be able to have it up shortly after Clay gets Thunder up.... buuuuutttt... before all of that happens, it's time for some.... [continue to next post]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/TheJennyChannel/breaking-news_200.gif[/IMG] As reported by : [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/banner_WWF4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Wednesday Night (week 4 - May 2001) at the WWF House Show in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the World Wrestling Federation had a monumental night! After an injury from Judgment Day rendered Matt Hardy incapable of competing, Raven issued an open challenge, originally the challenge was accepted by Matt's own brother, Jeff Hardy, however, thanks to The B.I.N., Jeff's was unable to challenge for the WWF European title which lead to Commissioner Mick Foley becoming involved where he made a Triple Threat Match for the title where Raven would defend the title against the next two men to accept, the first man out was none other than Justin Credible, who was shortly thereafter followed by Mr Perfect, after a long hard fought contest, Mr Perfect was able to hit Justin Credible with the Perfect Plex after Raven was knocked out of the ring. Your new WWF European champion : Mr Perfect Also, on the same house show, Rhyno, accompanied by Percy Pringle III, finished off a young local wrestler in a Hardcore title match, after the match, however, Rhyno continued the attack, going as far as to put the young wrestler through a table set up outside the ring with a sit-out piledriver, this prompted the Fort Wayne Police Department, who deemed the act "ridiculous" and "unnecessary", to place Rhyno under arrest, facing assault charges, there are no comments as the WWF do not know the extent of the charges yet, more to become available as it unfolds.

[QUOTE=mad5226;410881]Not sure what you mean about the active competitors. I have hired a few new guys, but I haven't debuted them yet. [/QUOTE] I just seem to remember being told WCW didn't have enough workers for its size etc and having to hire some more, is it the War's End? Rebirth mod you're using?

[QUOTE=tom_wk;411144]I just seem to remember being told WCW didn't have enough workers for its size etc and having to hire some more, is it the War's End? Rebirth mod you're using?[/QUOTE] Yeah I'm using Rebirth. I'm not sure why you get the message man. When I start I hit the auto push button then Im good to go.

[center][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Thunder.jpg[/IMG] [b]Bill Goldberg And Bam Bam Bigelow [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Goldberg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BamBamBigelow.jpg[/IMG] Vs. [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ScottSteiner.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ShaneDouglas.jpg[/IMG] Scott Steiner And Shane Douglas Ernest Miller Vs Chris Kanyon Jeff Jarrett Vs The Wall Hugh Morris Vs Mark Jindrak Christopher Daniels Vs Chavo Guerrero Jr. Vs ??? Jamie Knoble Vs Tank Abbott[/b][/center] Quick Picks: Bill Goldberg And Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. Scott Steiner And Shane Douglas Ernest Miller Vs Chris Kanyon Jeff Jarrett Vs The Wall Hugh Morris Vs Mark Jindrak Christopher Daniels Vs Chavo Guerrero Jr. Vs ??? Jamie Knoble Vs Tank Abbott

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Thunder.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Live from Autry Court in Houston, TX Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Tank Abbott Vs. Jamie Knoble[/B] [quote]Does anyone remember when Tank Abbott was a groupie of 3 Count? I do, how horrible was that? Lucky for us those days are over and now he’s a MMA badass who knocked out Jamie Knoble.[/quote] Tank Abbott defeated Jamie Knoble in 8:15 by pinfall with a Right Straight. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Jamie Knoble seemed off his game tonight. The color commentary gave the match a boost. Tank Abbott is improving in Rumble skills. What’s that, Abbott is on a winning streak? After the match some unfamiliar music hits and the newest addition to WCW comes out to make his first promo. “[COLOR="Blue"]My name is Straight Edge Phillip Brooks. Straight Edge isn’t just some gimmick, it’s a way of life. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, wrestling is my addiction. And I’m here to prove to the world that I am the best cruiserweight in the world today!”[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr. Vs. Christopher Daniels Vs. Phillip Brooks[/B] [quote]Great fast paced, high flying match here. Brooks is a great athlete and really held his own in this match. However Brooks got taken out of the match when Guerrero hit him with a Hurricanrana on the outside. This got the ref to focus on Brooks and Guerrero grabbed a chair from under the ring and used it on Daniels. With Daniels incapacitated Guerrero finished off The Straight Edge superstar.[/quote] Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Christopher Daniels and "Straight Edge" Phillip Brooks in 7:32 when Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated "Straight Edge" Phillip Brooks by pinfall with a Gory Bomb. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] Notes: "Straight Edge" Phillip Brooks is improving in Technical skills. After the match was over. Guerrero kicked Brooks out of the ring then retrieved the chair he used on Daniels and continued his assault. Daniels was busted wide open and it took every security guard in the building to get Guerrero off of him. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Hugh Morris Vs. Mark Jindrak[/B] [quote]More of a filler match than anything else. Morris showed great athleticism for a man his size and really stunned Jindrak. Jindrak tried to fire back with a few power moves of his own, but the big man coming off the top rope was just to much.[/quote] Hugh Morris defeated Mark Jindrak in 13:04 by pinfall with a Moonsault. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Notes: This match lifted the crowd. Mark Jindrak is improving in Rumble skills. Mark Jindrak is improving in Performance skills. [B]The Wall Vs. Jeff Jarrett[/B] [quote]Jarrett came to the ring with his signature guitar screaming at the crowd. He got in The Wall’s face and threatened to hit him with the guitar, but the ref stood between the two. As Jarrett was putting away the guitar The Wall struck, and struck hard hitting Jarrett with a belly to belly suplex then a nice modified Powerbomb. For a minute it looked like there may be an upset in the making, but Jarrett regained his composure and then put The Wall back in his place.[/quote] Jeff Jarrett defeated The Wall in 12:54 by submission with a Figure Four Leg Lock. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: The Wall was visibly tiring toward the end. This match lifted the crowd. Up next a video is played hyping Slamboree. It shows highlights of the tournament as well as the Lance Storm challenge. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [B]Ernest Miller Vs. Chris Kanyon[/B] [quote]Miller tried to use his Karate in this one, but Kanyon was quick to catch a kick from Miller and put him hard on the mat. Kanyon looked more focused than usual in this one and went on to win with relative ease.[/quote] Chris Kanyon defeated Ernest Miller in 13:11 by pinfall with a Flatliner. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Chris Kanyon and Ernest Miller have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd. After the match Kanyon picked Miller up again and hit a second and a third Flatliner then stood over top of his victim with a sinister look on his face. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B]Bill Goldberg and Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. Scott Steiner and Shane Douglas[/B] [quote]Goldberg started off in the middle of the ring and called out Steiner, but instead got attacked from behind by Shane Douglas. Once Goldberg was on his back and not a real threat the tag was made to Steiner who taunted and toyed with Goldberg. Bigelow tried to get involved to help his friend out but the ref was there to stop him and Douglas and Steiner were able to get the two on one on Goldberg. After the complete domination of Goldberg he finally got his second wind and made the hot tag to Bigelow who cleaned house much to the fans delight. However Steiner would get the upper hand again after Bigelow went to go off the ropes but Douglas pulled it down sending the big man to the outside. This lead to a bit of a four man brawl and while Douglas and Goldberg were outside Steiner was able to drag Bigelow back in and hit a Complete Shot.[/quote] Scott Steiner and Shane Douglas defeated Bill Goldberg and Bam Bam Bigelow in 17:51 when Scott Steiner defeated Bam Bam Bigelow by pinfall with a Complete Shot. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Shane Douglas was visibly tiring toward the end. The performance of Scott Steiner stood out as being good. Bill Goldberg looked good out there. This match lifted the crowd. Shane Douglas is improving in Rumble skills. Shane Douglas is improving in Performance skills. Bam Bam Bigelow is improving in Performance skills. After the match Steiner focused his attention back on Goldberg pounding him with right hands it looked like he was going to hit another Complete Shot when out of nowhere Goldberg nailed him with a spear. The crowd roared as Goldberg made it to his feet and lifted Steiner up for a Jack Hammer. [B][COLOR="red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Final Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Final Notes: The Main Event was a bit of a disappointment for me. The fans also seem to think that Brooks, and Daniels were over used.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/150px-SmackDown21original.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="1"]The Bradley Center Milwaukee, WI Thursday Week 4, May 2001 [/SIZE][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]Joey Styles : Hello fans, I’m Joey Styles and with me to my right is the greatest broadcast journalist in sports entertainment history, Bobby “The Brain” Heenan, Brain, how are you feeling tonight? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Brain : Five years we’ve known each other Tony and I’ve told you time and time again, my backside does not like it when you blow smoke up it, what’s the matter? You want me to pay your mortgage or something Tony? [/COLOR] [I][Styles rolls his eyes and shakes his head] [/I] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : Fans, tonight we have a great line up for you, the King of the Ring continues as well as an Intercontinental championship match. [/COLOR] [I][A crushing guitar chord hits and “THE HOT SHOTS” comes across the Titan Tron, followed by shots of Candido, Sytch and Tazz and out comes Chris Candido, followed up by Tammy Sytch] [/I] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : It looks like we’re going to get things underway here with Mr. No Gimmick Needed, Chris Candido! [/COLOR] [B]Chris Candido vs Ultimo Dragon [/B] [QUOTE]Really good match for an opening contest, Dragon shows off a lot of great counter moves to Candido’s offense, the end comes with Dragon attempting an Asai Moonsault to a Dragon Sleeper, only to have Candido get out of it, turning it into a Belly to Belly Suplex and following up with the New Jersey Jam guillotine leg drop [/QUOTE] [B]B [/B] [COLOR="Red"] Styles : And again Chris Candido is impressive as he continues to show the world that he needs no gimmick to get somewhere in the WWF! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Brain: Well ya know Tony, I have to agree with Candido, the age of the gimmicks should be long over, we’ve had guys kill their wives and have a chase with 15 cop cars following him, meanwhile we’re seeing other gruesome stories daily on the news or in the newspaper, and you mean to tell me that we’re going to sell out Madison Square Garden because Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake cut “Outlaw” Ron Bass’ whip in half? [/COLOR] [I][Styles watches Brain for a moment and then slowly shakes his head in disgust] [/I] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : Thankfully we’ve got something going on in the back right now, let’s see what’s going on back there[/COLOR] [I] [Cut to Mick Foley’s makeshift office where Big Show and Foley are in the midst of a conversation [/I] [COLOR="Sienna"]Big Show : So that’s all I’m asking for Mick, give me Test and Shane next week in a Handicapped match, I can take ‘em both out[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : No offense there big guy, but I think that cinder block might have knocked something loose up there, but then again, who am I to talk? I’ll tell ya what Show, let me think about it for a little bit, I know you expect an answer right now, but I’ve got another matter that I have to tend to regarding King of the Ring [/COLOR] [I] [With that, Foley exits, as he was watching someone walking by and we fade to commercial on Big Show’s mug looking angry] [/I] [B]B[/B] [I][Back from commercial and The B.I.N. are in the ring with Raven, Stevie and the mystery woman, The Hardy Boyz music hits, however, no one comes out][/I] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : The fans are on their feet, Matt Hardy is supposed to be out here tonight to take on Nyx in a first round King of the Ring match, but no one is coming out, I know he absorbed a lot of punishment at Judgment Day in his match with Raven, but I wasn’t sure the severity of his inj-What the hell?[/COLOR] [I] [The lights cut out and quickly thereafter we hear a lot of banging around, some yells and three huge crashes it sounds like in the ring, the lights come back up[/I] [I] Styles : It’s Matt Hardy! It’s Jeff Hardy! But… wait… who are the other two? [/I] [B] Matt Hardy vs Nyx [/B] [QUOTE][I][Two masked men are in the ring with The Hardys, Raven has been handcuffed to the bottom rope, Stevie to the top rope and the mystery woman to the middle rope, Crimson is taken out with a spike powerbomb by the two masked men, and Nyx, is slowly getting to his feet turns, kick TWIST OF FATE! And Hardy gets the cover, the win and rolls out of the ring with Jeff and his two masked men][/I][/QUOTE] B+ [I][Cut to the back quickly after the look of revenge on Raven’s face and we’re seeing Mick Foley sneak around, the camera pans out from behind his head and we see Kurt Angle sneaking up on every dressing room with a lead pipe in his hands, he walks all the way into a dressing room and Foley gets to the door, just as Kurt opens it up [/I] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : Hey Kurt, whatcha doin? [/COLOR] [I][Kurt with a shocked look on his face, gives a half smile half “oh ****” look and keeps his hands behind his back][/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Kurt : Oh, huh… Hi Mick! I’m… I’m just looking for Edge and Christian, as you may know, they have a tag team match tonight against The New Age Outlaws and I just wanted to give them a pep talk [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : Pep talk, huh? So what’s behind your back? [/COLOR] [I][Kurt gives his “DAMN!” look knowing he’s been caught, and pulls around the lead pipe] [/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Kurt : Well you see Mick, it’s the funniest thing, I walked into this dressing room here, hoping to find Edge and Christian, and I saw this laying on the floor, I think this building is falling apart, we should really report this to someone. [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : Falling apart, huh? [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"] Kurt : Completely, look at this thing, look at this wall, the structure looks weak. [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : Ok Kurt, you’re right, that wall does look a little bit weak… So, say, how’s everything been since Judgment Day? I mean, you know, First Blood Match, Two out of Three Falls match, everything been alright since then? [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Kurt : I couldn’t be better Mick, as a matter of fact, I was even going to come to you after I talked to Edge and Christian and ask you for a match next week with Taka Michinoku, I feel THAT good. [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : Really? [/COLOR][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][Kurt : It’s true][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well that would be a great match Kurt, but let me tell ya, I think I have a better idea, you see, King of the Ring is coming up, you may have heard that, right? Well, what I want to do is get myself a little match together for the WWF title that was recently vacated [/COLOR][I][Kurt is shaking his head in agreement][/I][COLOR="DarkOrange"] So I thought what I would do is see a few matches first and maybe get some “Qualifiers”, I mean, you’d like to be considered for the WWF Title, wouldn’t you Kurt? [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Kurt : I’m the only Olympic Gold Medalist in the WWF, you better believe I want to wrestle for the WWF Title. [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : Well good, good, then next week, I have a match for you, see it with me Kurt, put that big marquee up in your brain, in the bright lights, next week, it’s going to be KURT ANGLE… you see it? [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"] Kurt : Oh I see it, Mick, I see it[/COLOR] [I][Kurt’ eyes are closed][/I] [COLOR="DarkOrange"] Foley : Going one on one with none other than, CHRIS BENOIT [/COLOR][I][crowd pops, Angle’ head thrashes around] [/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Kurt : WHAT?! DAMMIT MICK! WH- [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Foley : Oh, I should also mention… That’s FINAL… haha… That’s Damn Final! [/COLOR] [I][Foley walks off laughing and Kurt is livid, go to commercial] [/I] B+ [COLOR="Red"]Styles : Welcome back fans, if you’re just joining us, we’ve just found out that next week, right here on Smackdown we’re going to see Kurt Angle go one on one with Chris Benoit, in what promises to be a classic! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Brain : Tony, did you know that The King of the Ring was coming up? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : Of course I did Brain, we just had another King of the Ring qualifier and we’re about to see another one, why do you ask? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Brain : Because it says so right here on this sheet, [QUOTE]“After commercials, ask Tony about King of the Ring”[/QUOTE] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] Styles : Wow, it really does say Tony, how did you do that? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] Brain : Paid someone to print it differently.[/COLOR] [B]D’Lo Brown vs Grandmasta Sexay [/B] [QUOTE][Decent back and forth match, didn’t last too long, however, D’Lo gets the clean cover after the Low Down][/QUOTE] B [COLOR="Red"]Styles : And the King of the Ring tournament rolls on, we’ve seen some great action so far and next week should be no different as we know we’ll be seeing more King of the Ring action as well as Kurt Angle taking on Chris Benoit. [/COLOR] [I][Cut backstage, Austin is pulling up in his pick up truck, he gets out, slamming the door, kicks the door of the arena, then whips it open when he realizes it opens out, as soon as he walks through the door, he sees Taka Michinoku, Taka is talking to Funaki and he’s laughing, and glances Austin’s way when the door flies open, Austin immediately attacks Taka screaming “WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHIN AT BOY?! WHAT’S SO DAMNED FUNNY?! IS THIS [Beep] FUNNY?!” [/I] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : Austin is possessed! He’s destroying Taka Michinoku, look at the blood coming out of Taka’s nose and mouth! [/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [I][Austin drags Taka out through the curtains and down to the ring, bashing his head on the guardrail numerous times on the way down, he throws Taka into the ring, Taka tries to scurry out of the ring, but Austin catches him, throws him to the turnbuckle and commences the mud hole stomping, three refs hit the ring, they all get nailed and thrown outside, Austin drags Taka out of the corner and lifts him to his feet, Boot, STUNNER, Taka gets pulled back up again and we hear “Are you scared?” and “American Bad Ass” kicks up and The Undertaker comes walking out from the back, Austin watches and chuckles as he holds Taka in place again and hits another Stunner on him, The Undertaker watches from the ramp and starts nodding his head before pulling the mic from his back pocket [/I] [COLOR="SlateGray"]Undertaker : Ya know Austin, you and I might not agree on a whole lot around here, but there’s one thing that we can agree on, what happened at Judgment Day was a big bunch of BS, hell, I’ll even go on record and say that if you would’ve beaten me, I’d be a little bit less upset right now, because there would have been an exact winner and now Commissioner Foley is “qualifying” people to fight it out for the WWF title at King of the Ring? You know as well as I do Austin that it’s complete BS, only two guys should be fighting for the WWF Title at King of the Ring and it’s me and you. [/COLOR] [I] [Austin grabs a mic while Styles throws in some random comments] [/I] Austin : I’ll tell ya one thing, you’re finally startin to make some damned sense, if anyone should be at King of the Ring it should be the two of us, Commissioner Foley wants to try to change things around here? He’s got another thing comin! If I have anything to say about it, King of the Ring is gonna be one on one, Austin, Undertaker, I think I see where you’re comin from son and if that’s what it takes to make it happen, then dammit, let’s do it. [COLOR="Red"]Styles : What? What are they talking about? What are they going to do? I’m a little confused here [/COLOR] [I][fade out to commercial on a shot of Undertaker walking away nodding his head] [/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Raven vs K-Kwik[/B] [QUOTE]Tremendous match for what it was, K-Kwik really had the crowd going, a lot of back and forth, K-Kwik tried to finish Raven off with the scissor kick, however, Stevie pulled K-Kwik off of Raven while he was covering, K-Kwik going after Stevie allowed Raven time to recover and wait for K-Kwik to chase Stevie into the ring and get met with a boot to the gut and an Evenflow for the win [/QUOTE] [B]A+ [/B] [COLOR="Red"] Styles : And Raven pulls off the win in a tremendous match [COLOR="Plum"][I][U][QUOTE](see?)[/QUOTE][/U][/I][/COLOR] Fans, we’ve just gotten word that Commissioner Foley has signed another match for next week, as it will be The Big Show going one on one with Test, Shane McMahon will be allowed at ringside, but it is not the handicap match that Big Show initially wanted. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] Brain : Tony, I have a feeling that it’s going to be reminiscent of a handicap match anyways [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : How’s that Brain? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Brain : Well, I read somewhere that the Big Show is always seeing doubles. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : Doubles? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] Brain : Yeah, Double Whoppers, Double Quarter Pounders, Double [/COLOR]Cheeseburgers [COLOR="Red"] Styles : Oh come on Brain, get serious for a minute! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Brain : I’m being serious, have you seen the size of that monstrosity? [/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Styles : Folks, it’s time for another King of the Ring match, Justin Credible going one on one with the Hardcore champion, Rhyno. [/COLOR] [B] Rhyno vs Justin Credible [/B] [QUOTE]Decent enough match, Percy Pringle was instrumental in distracting Credible a few times, the finish came with Justin Credible getting ready to attempt a top rope move when X-Pac came from the crowd, Credible saw him, jumped down and stopped him from coming into the ring, however, it didn’t stop Rhyno from nailing Credible with a Gore to the back, slamming him into the turnbuckles, cover and Rhyno advances[/QUOTE] [B] B-[/B] [I][Cut directly from Rhyno and Percy celebrating to a video package of The Rock, going from his WWF debut, through his massive heel turn with the Nation all the way to his big return at Judgment Day and then a graphic flashes on the screen that says “FINALLY… The Rock is coming back to Smackdown… NEXT WEEK][/I] [B] A[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Styles : The Rock’s first appearance on Smackdown in almost six months and it will happen next week! [/COLOR] [B] Edge & Christian vs New Age Outlaws [/B] [QUOTE]Really good tag team action, back and forth, E & C controlled the match making frequent tags, almost getting Road Dogg after a flapjack, but Billy made the save, Billy Gunn gets the hot tag and cleans house, Edge slides back into the ring, while Christian received the Fameasser, Gunn covers but the ref doesn’t count as Edge is the legal man, Gunn turns around right into a spear from Edge and Edge covers with a handful of tights and using the 2nd rope for leverage to pick up the win[/QUOTE] [B]A [/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Brain : That’s how you win a match Tony, pull the tights AND use the ropes just to be safe. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] Styles : Brain, if that’s the way that you win a match and you taught all of your former charges, I can see why you never managed a World Champion. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Brain : I’ve managed numerous world champions! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Styles : Name one…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] Brain : Nick Bockwinkel [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] Styles : …. From this generation[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] Brain : Don’t hate me because I’m better than you, Tony… Hate me because you’re not as good as I am. . [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] Styles : Fans, we’re going to commercial and when we come back, the WWF Intercontinental championship will be up for grabs! [/COLOR] [I][Back from commercial, APA music hits and Bradshaw hits the ring] [/I] [B]Triple H vs Bradshaw [/B] [QUOTE]Excellent match, Bradshaw had a lot of offense here, keeping Triple H on the run, finish came with Bradshaw setting up Triple H for the Clothesline From Hell, but Triple H ducks it, hits the other side as does Bradshaw, Triple H nails the jumping knee lift to the side of Bradshaw’s cranium, Bradshaw is still pretty quick to get up, but is met with a boot, double underhook and Pedigree for the pinfall. [/QUOTE] [B]A+ [/B] [I][Triple H and Stephanie celebrate as Joey reminds us of the two matches we’re sure to see next week] [/I] [B][I][U] Final Rating – B+[/U][/I][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/wrestlingobserver.jpg[/IMG] Just days before WCW PPV Slamboree inside sources tell us the company has still yet to find a new cable carrier in the United States. As you already know AOL/Time Warner was the previous carrier for the company and has refused to negotiate with the failing company despite significant increases in viewer ratings. If the company is unable to secure a provider by next Monday night then they will be off the air for a minimum of 3 months and the company will certainly fold. No one from WCW was available for a response.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Slamboree012.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]WCW Heavyweight Championship Match:[/SIZE][/B] Hulk Hogan [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/HollywoodHogan.jpg[/IMG] Vs. [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BookerT2.jpg[/IMG] Booker T Bill Goldberg Vs. Scott Steiner Kevin Nash Vs. Diamond Dallas Page [B][SIZE="4"]Cruiserweight Championship 10 Man Battle Royal Featuring:[/SIZE][/B] Jimmy Yang, Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper, Billy Kidman, Shane Helms, Alex Wright, "Straight Edge" Phillip Brooks, Kaz Hayashi, Evan Karagias and Chavo Guerrero Jr. Disqo Vs. Kid Romeo Air Raid Vs. Kronik Tank Abbott Vs. Michael Modest[/CENTER] Quick Picks: Hulk Hogan Vs. Booker T Bill Goldberg Vs. Scott Steiner Kevin Nash Vs. Diamond Dallas Page Cruiserweight Championship 10 Man Battle Royal: Disqo Vs. Kid Romeo Air Raid Vs. Kronik Tank Abbott Vs. Michael Modest

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Slamboree012.jpg[/IMG] [B]Live from Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA Attendance: 15,000 (Sold Out)[/B] [B]Tank Abbott Vs. Michael Modest[/B] [quote]A great match to open up Slamboree. Tank Abbott has been running through his competition as of late, knocking out everyone who has stepped in the ring with him. He tried to do the same thing tonight swinging wildly trying to take off Modest’s head. Modest was to fast for Tank however and was able to dodge the flurry of right hands and spear Abbott showing Abbott’s inability to perform on his back.[/quote] Michael Modest defeated Tank Abbott in 12:54 by pinfall with a Reality Check. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] Notes: The announcing quality lifted the match. The color commentary gave the match a boost. Tank Abbott is improving in Rumble skills. After the match Modest fell to his knees as the lights shut off. Soon a barrage of flames flew into the air and a shadowy figure made his way to the ring. Modest stayed kneeled mumbling incoherently about the master finally arriving. As the figure made his way into the ring and pulled the hood from his head, the crowd exploded in a mix reaction welcoming “The Sinister Minister” James Mitchell to WCW. Mitchell: [COLOR="Red"]“For to long I’ve sat around and watched these infidels parade around the ring and talk about taking what belongs to them. These greedy individuals have no respect for others. Well I have news for all of you. Tonight the Army of Darkness is forming. Fear is going to live in every person in the locker room, and all these sinners will be dealt with the swiftest of judgments.”[/COLOR] Mitchell then touches each of Modest’s shoulders as if knighting him, then Modest slowly raises from his knees and they walk back to the locker room together. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Air Raid Vs. Kronik[/B] [quote]Air Raid and Kronik have really been rolling over their competition. With the tag titles still vacant and Three Count trying to use political ties to position themselves into the hunt this becomes a very important match. Both teams lived up to it as well as Paris hits Adams with a flurry of kicks. He tried one to many however and got caught with a huge clothesline that really slowed him down. This allowed Adams to tag in Clark and the power of Kronik really started to work in their favor. Eventually Paris did make the tag to Styles who came out firing but some quick veteran double team moves put a stop to his momentum and the more experienced team of Kronik went on to win.[/quote] KroniK defeated Air Raid in 12:32 when Brian Adams defeated Air Paris by pinfall with a Full Nelson Slam. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: The announcing quality lifted the match. The color commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of AJ Styles stood out as being good. AJ Styles is improving in Rumble skills. After the match the camera goes backstage to the office of Eric Bischoff. Bischoff is sitting in a huge chair that looks more like a throne and has a huge smile on his face. Bischoff: [COLOR="Red"]“You know for the past month I’ve had everyone I run into tell me how stupid I was to purchase WCW. All they said was this company was doomed, after Turner takes it off the air no one is going to risk taking a chance on it. So I’ve been all over the world talking to business executives in 12 different countries. All because I refuse to allow WCW to die! I refuse to let Vince McMahon destroy the wrestling world. And once again I’ve succeeded. That’s right WCW Nitro and WCW Thunder will now only stay on American television, but it will also keep its same timeslot. All that’s going to change is the carrier. No longer will we be on a Turner Network. WCW Nitro will be on live tomorrow night at 8 on its new station…USA!”[/COLOR] (The crowd explodes, and the WWF WCW rivalry continues.) Bischoff: [COLOR="Red"]“What about Thunder you ask? Well NBC was nice enough to allow us on one of their smaller stations and will now be see on…Bravo!”[/COLOR] (Eric Bischoff pats himself on the back as the fans chant WCW and the announcers let out a sigh of relief.) [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B]Disqo Vs. Kid Romeo[/B] [quote]This feud started when Romeo decided to strip for Stacey Keibler on her birthday. Keibler wasn’t at the ring for the start of this match and the match started when Romeo spat in the face of Disqo. Some great wrestling in this one with Romeo getting the early advantage but then of course Disqo turning things around in his favor. An interesting finish in this one as Romeo looked to be in trouble and Disqo set him up for The Last Dace, but Keibler quickly ran into the ring whispered something into the ear of both wrestlers and they all left the ring arm in arm. This of course caused a very confused Billy Silverman to rule it a double count out.[/quote] Disqo drew with Kid Romeo in 12:47 following a double count out. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: The announcing quality lifted the match. The color commentary gave the match a boost. Disqo looked good out there. Disqo is improving in Rumble skills. Disqo is improving in Technical skills. [B]Cruiserweight Championship 10 Man Battle Royal:[/B] [quote]The match started with 2 men in the ring and another man entering every minute. The only way to be eliminated was to be tossed over the top rope. The starting order was as followed: Elix Skipper, Shane Helms, Alex Wright, Evan Karagias, Billy Kidman, “Straight Edge” Phillip Brooks, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Kaz Hayashi, Christopher Daniels, and Jimmy Yang. Phillip Brooks eliminated the most people taking out Kidman, Kaz, Yang, Wright, and Karagias before finally being eliminated by Elix Skipper while trying to perform a top rope Moonsault. The final four consisted of Chavo, Daniels, Helms and Karagias. Helms and Karagias was taken out by Chavo when they were battling next to the ropes and Chavo came flying at them taking them both over the top with a flying body press. He then showed amazing upper body strength holding on to the top rope and pulling himself back into the ring before nearly eliminating himself. Daniels was there to capitalize however knocking him right back out of the ring before he ever had a chance.[/quote] Christopher Daniels won a battle royal in 15:12. The final four competitors also included Chavo Guerrero Jr., Evan Karagias and Shane Helms, with Chavo Guerrero Jr. being the final elimination. Christopher Daniels wins the WCW Cruiserweight title. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Elix Skipper is improving in Technical skills. Jimmy Yang is improving in Rumble skills. Jimmy Yang is improving in Technical skills. Kaz Hayashi is improving in Rumble skills. Lance Storm hit’s the ring next with a Canadian flag draped over his shoulders. Storm: [COLOR="Red"]“Tomorrow night, in the great nation of Canada I am going to be crowned the greatest athlete of all time!”[/COLOR] (The crowd boos and hisses at Storm.) Storm: [COLOR="Red"]“Seriously, seriously. I have beaten everyone this piece of crap country has thrown at me. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if there was no one left in the back to even take this cha…”[/COLOR] (Before he can even finish his sentence the crowd erupts as Lex Lugar rushes to the ring.) [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Lance Storm Vs. Lex Lugar[/B] [quote]No surprise here, Storm proved that he can back up everything he says in the ring. Lugar brought his “A” game, but it was no match for the much younger Storm and soon Lugar was tapping out in pain.[/quote] Lance Storm defeated Lex Luger in 8:02 by submission with a Canadian Maple Leaf. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] Notes: The performance of Lance Storm stood out as being good. This match lifted the crowd. Lex Luger is improving in Performance skills. [B] Kevin Nash Vs. Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [quote]An interesting match in this one, it was a non-title match mainly because even though Nash is the champion Sting has his belt. Nash was out classed in this one, but as DDP went for the diamond cutter Nash was able to push him to the outside. Nash then followed him out but instead of bringing him back into the ring, he decided he wanted to punish Page. It started with Nash cracking a steel chair over his head and ending with a Jacknife Powerbomb through the announcers table. This caused referee Nick Patrick to disqualify the US champion.[/quote] Diamond Dallas Page defeated Kevin Nash in 7:48 by disqualification. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Diamond Dallas Page came out of the match looking good. This match lifted the crowd. After the match Nash continued his assault on DDP until Sting made his way down to the ring. Sting: [COLOR="Blue"]“Whooo! Kevin Nash, you think you can get ahead in this company by playing politics? You think The Stinger is just going to stand by and watch as you poison the water that I drink out off.”[/COLOR] (Sting takes the US title from his shoulder and tosses it onto the ground.) Sting: [COLOR="Blue"]“Take your title Nash, because The Stinger is back. And I guarantee no matter what I have to do, I’ll get to you Nash. And I’ll make you wish you played by the rules. Whooo!”[/COLOR] (Sting walks back up the ramp leaving Nash looking scared and confused.) [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [B] Bill Goldberg Vs. Scott Steiner[/B] [quote]These two have been going at it for weeks now and started brawling before ever even hitting the ring. The two men locked up and Steiner took Goldberg into the corner. Goldberg fought out and hit a shoulder block to take Steiner down. Goldberg then Gorilla Pressed Slammed Steiner! He slammed him to the mat, and Steiner rolled to the outside. Goldberg followed him to the outside. He threw Steiner back into the ring and then dropped an elbow on Steiner. Goldberg then hit a big boot to Steiner's already injured face. Goldberg hit a butterfly under hook suplex on Steiner. Steiner came off the ropes, Steiner hit an inverted Diamond Cutter. Steiner hit a belly-to-belly suplex to get a near fall. Goldberg got back on the offensive, but Steiner had grabbed something from inside his shorts. As Goldberg made his way back towards Steiner, Big Poppa Pump through a right with whatever was hidden in his fist and Goldberg was out cold. [/quote] Scott Steiner defeated Bill Goldberg in 18:25 by pinfall using underhanded tactics [COLOR="Red"]Rating: A[/COLOR] Notes: The match suffered because of the lack of selling on display. This match lifted the crowd. After the match Steiner continued his assault on Goldberg bringing a chair into the ring and positioning Goldberg’s ankle inside it. Steiner then went to the top rope and brought all his weight down on the ankle. Goldberg exploded in pain but Steiner just laughed and set up the ankle for a second assault. Eventually medics made their way to the ring and got Steiner off of Goldberg, but he left on a stretcher. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [B]WCW Heavyweight Championship Match: Hulk Hogan Vs. Booker T[/B] [quote]The two men had a stare down to start things off. Hogan then went right to work and hit a big slam on Booker T. Booker came off the ropes and took Hogan down with a clothesline. Hogan splashed Booker in the corner. Booker fought back with fists in the corner. Hogan got a big boot in Booker's face to get a near fall. The two men locked into a test of strength and Hogan overpowered him and slammed him to the mat. Hogan then removed the top turnbuckle pad. Booker threw Hogan into the exposed turnbuckle and then hit a back suplex to get a near fall. Booker then hit a scoop slam followed by an ax kick and "spinaroony" to get to his feet. However, Hogan got up as well and slammed Booker to get a near fall. Booker T fought back and smashed Hogan’s head into the exposed turnbuckle. Hogan was busted open. Booker hit 10 big right hands into Hogan’s bloody head. Booker came off the ropes with the missile dropkick. He signaled for the Book End, but out of nowhere Nash and the masked wrestler appeared from behind the ref and knocked him out. Booker hit the Book End on Hogan and fell on top of him for the cover, but when he noticed their was no ref he got up to see what the problem was and was hit with a Jacknife Powerbomb. Nash then moved Hogan on top off Booker T while the masked man moved the ref into position.[/quote] Hulk Hogan defeated Booker T in 17:41 by pinfall following interference. Hulk Hogan wins the WCW World Heavyweight title. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd. Hulk Hogan is improving in Technical skills. As Hogan was named the WCW World Heavyweight Champion the masked man decided to unmask and it was non other than…THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR!!! Trash began to litter the ring [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] Flair: [COLOR="Red"]“Whoo! The Nature Boy Ric Flair, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan Whoo! Three of the most influencal people in wresting today working together. You know everyone keeps asking me. Ric when are you going to retire, why don’t you just let it go? And I tell them, diamonds are forever baby, Ric Flair is forever, and the new four horsemen are forever!”[/COLOR] (The arena explodes in boos as Flair speaks and we are near a riot.) Hogan:[COLOR="Red"] “That’s right brother. You see Hulk Hogan revolutionized the wrestling world. Ric Flair was the mastermind behind the four horsemen, and the big man Kevin Nash was the master behind The NWO. Together we are going to bring the wrestling world back to its knees brother, and it’s going to start tomorrow night on Nitro brother!”[/COLOR] Nash: [COLOR="Green"]“That’s right ladies and gentlemen, we know counting to four is tough for some of the trash here tonight so let me help. You see myself, Ric Flair, and Hulk Hogan, that’s only 3 we can’t be the 4 horsemen without a fourth member. And tomorrow night on Nitro in front of the world we will introduce our fourth member!”[/COLOR] (The NWO. music then hits and out walks Eric Bischoff looking confused. He enters the ring mic in hand and gets in Hogan’s face.) Bischoff: [COLOR="Blue"]“Hulkster baby, I thought we agreed we could resurrect the New World Order. Why didn’t I know about this? And now you give Kevin Nash credit for my creation, what the hell is the meaning of all this?”[/COLOR] (Nash then spends Bischoff around and give him a Jacknife Power bomb. Hogan then stands over the crumpled body of Eric Bischoff.) Hogan: [COLOR="Red"]“The NWO is done brother, just like our little alliance it ran its course. I need to look out for what’s best for Hulk Hogan brother. I have a bulls eye on my back and I need a group of talented individuals to watch my back. Hulk Hogan doesn’t need Eric Bischoff brother, Eric Bischoff needs Hulk Hogan.”[/COLOR] (The last thing we see before we go off the air is Hogan, Flair, and Nash arm in arm throwing up the four horsemen signal.) [COLOR="Red"][B]Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]Final Rating: A PPV Buy Rate: 6.14[/COLOR][/B] Notes: This show should have increased our popularity. This PPV was a huge success in my eyes and has really started to put a few things in motion. I’m hoping things are becoming more clear at this point and everyone is starting to see why things are falling the way they are, without anything being to predictable. [/CENTER]

[QUOTE=tom_wk;414302]Hmm interesting ending there and good work on getting an A for the show btw. Where are your tag champs btw? Is it Palumbo and O'Haire?[/QUOTE] Thanks man glad to hear you liked it. Actually my tag team and TV titles are still vacant, but stay tuned that's going to end very soon.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/RebelKing1984/RAW.jpg[/IMG] Official Preview! Coming off of the heels of a hot week of WWF action, the World Wrestling Federation invades Seattle, Washington at the Bank of America Arena! Stone Cold Steve Austin is set to be on hand, as are WWF Commissioner Mick Foley as well as The Undertaker, will The Bionic Redneck and The American Bad Ass confront the Commissioner regarding the WWF Title match at King of the Ring? Speaking of King of the Ring, two more matches are set to take place tonight in the tournament. Also scheduled to take place tonight, after lobbying to the WWF Commissioner, Shane McMahon's charge, Test, has been granted an Intercontinental title match with Triple H, but, Commissioner Foley also thought that another participant would be needed for this contest, so he added The Big Show to the match for tonight. Just three days from Benoit - Angle III and both men will be in the house, what could possibly happen? Tune in to Monday Night Raw and find out! [/CENTER] Quick Picks : The B.I.N. vs Grandmasta Sexay & K-Kwik Ultimo Dragon vs Dean Malenko - Light Heavyweight title Rikishi vs Spike Dudley - King of the Ring match Raven vs Rhyno - King of the Ring match Mr Perfect vs Justin Credible for the European Title Triple H vs Test vs The Big Show for the Intercontinental Title Edge, Christian and Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit & The New Age Outlaws

Hogan in the Four Horsemen? Wow uber killa, that's a new one mate. Love the Army of Darkness thang, James Mitchell is a perfect fit. [B]The B.I.N.[/B] vs Grandmasta Sexay & K-Kwik [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] vs Dean Malenko - Light Heavyweight title [B]Rikishi [/B]vs Spike Dudley - King of the Ring match Raven vs [B]Rhyno[/B] - King of the Ring match [B]Mr Perfect[/B] vs Justin Credible for the European Title Triple H vs Test vs [B]The Big Show [/B]for the Intercontinental Title [B]Edge, Christian and Kurt Angle[/B] vs Chris Benoit & The New Age Outlaws

[QUOTE=tristram;414867]Hogan in the Four Horsemen? Wow uber killa, that's a new one mate. Love the Army of Darkness thang, James Mitchell is a perfect fit.[/QUOTE] I was waiting for you to chew me out lol. Like I said in the beginning I'm trying to keep this as "what would Bischoof do" while at the same time not completly killing WCW. Glad you like the Army of Darkness, I love a lot of big plans for it. Thanks for reading and commenting bro, you know your opinion on WCW means a lot to me.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/NitroUSA.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/ReyMysterioMask.jpg[/IMG] Rey Mysterio Vs. Mike Sanders [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/MikeSanders.jpg[/IMG] Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. Rick Steiner Buff Bagwell Vs. Chris Kanyon Vampiro Vs. Jamie Knoble Alex Wright Vs. Chavo Guerrero Air Raid Vs. The Perfect Event Plus... The Horsemen reveal the fourth member to their elite stable and Lance Storm crowns himself the greatest pro wrestler of all time. Don't miss WCW Nitro on its new home the USA Network.[/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks:[/B] Rey Mysterio Vs. Mike Sanders Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. Rick Steiner Buff Bagwell Vs. Chris Kanyon Vampiro Vs. Jamie Knoble Alex Wright Vs. Chavo Guerrero Air Raid Vs. The Perfect Event

Archived