Alright, so i am running USPW and i am July of the first year. The industy is in the crapper and economy is about a D+. Both falling still. I am currently on Sports America(i think thats what it is called...) the TV show it starts with. I am currently at C to C+ overness throughout US, putting on B+ or better shows. TCW is sitting at C- overness and SWF just dropped to cult, but is now starting to book B- shows finally. My question is this: My contract with Sports America runs out in 2 months. So i am trying to decide if i want to just renew it, or go for something bigger. I want to pass SWF before it hits national again, so i trying to decide if it would a better idea to keep my TV show(11.00 ratings) or go for the bigger TV deal. any suggestions?

A lot of the times, depending on the size of your promotion and the industry and economy levels, if you already have a show airing, even if you haven't renewed it yet, the other networks won't negotiate with you because they say more than one show would be overkill.

Archived