Dream Team Fight League

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, the draft starts tomorrow. Your picks are due by 8pm CST, April 7th. Once I get in all draft lists for the 1st round I will post the results. If we do not have the last spot filled I use a random procedure to select a fighter for that team. Also if a team does not send in a list for any given round the same random procedure will be used to select a fighter for them. So you guys can start sending in your draft lists and names and we will get this thing rolling. Good luck to all. How random selection will work: Each weight class is numbered below. 1. HW 2. LHW 3. MW 4. WW 5. LW 6. FW I will use the random number program to select which weight class the fighter will be chosen from. The best available fighter at that position will be selected.

[B][SIZE="6"]EXAMPLE OF A DRAFT LIST:[/SIZE][/B] If you are selecting 7th you need to send in 7 picks to make sure you get a fighter. example. 1. Fedor 2. Rampage 3. Spider 4. GSP 5. Gomi 6. Tim Sylvia 7. Matt Hughes Now how your pick will be selected is based on how is left. If Fedor, Rampage, Spider, GSP are all selected, but no one has picked Gomi yet, he would be yours.

Round 3 results are posted. So nice looking teams are starting to come together. [B]Round 4 picks due April 10th by 8pm CST. [/B] At the rate we are going, if everyone gets theres in tonight we made be able to squeeze two rounds in before tomorrow evening, but that will only be the case if I get everyones round 4 tonight before 8pm CST. If not, it is no big deal.

[B][SIZE="6"]NEWS FOR DTFL:[/SIZE][/B] Ok guys, the schedule is up for the season. Each team will have 21 fights for the year. I was asked a good question by an owner, why do we get eight fighters but only have 6 weight classes. This is to give each team more depth. Maybe you have drafted an older fighter who you know will not be around very long, or a great fighter who is a little injury prone. Well with the extra two roster spots you will be able to get a little bit of depth in needed areas. How the schedule works: Each event will feature eight fights, four from one division, four from another division. You will decide who will fight for your team in these fights. If you only have one fighter in that specific weight class then he will be the one fighting, but if it is one of the classes you have a couple fighters , you can choose who you want to fight.

Archived