Baseball Fans

SHaynes23

I know we have a couple of baseball fans here since we have a fantasy baseball league currently running. I just wanted to let you all know that I started a St. Louis Cardinals dynasty down in the special dynasty section of the forum. I know that not very many people venture all the way down there, so I figured I would inform you about it here. It's using MLB 2k8 on the 360, and it's going to be fairly B.A. if you ask me. It'd be awesome if you would all follow it and give me some feedback on how things are going. It'll be a great read for baseball fans, and those people who don't really understand baseball can use it at a good learning tool. Either way I think it's gonna be a good time. Thanks.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;405862]I know we have a couple of baseball fans here since we have a fantasy baseball league currently running. I just wanted to let you all know that I started a St. Louis Cardinals dynasty down in the special dynasty section of the forum. I know that not very many people venture all the way down there, so I figured I would inform you about it here. It's using MLB 2k8 on the 360, and it's going to be fairly B.A. if you ask me. It'd be awesome if you would all follow it and give me some feedback on how things are going. It'll be a great read for baseball fans, and those people who don't really understand baseball can use it at a good learning tool. Either way I think it's gonna be a good time. Thanks.[/QUOTE] I am sure that it will be well written and worth the time to read based on your other efforts. Count me in.

Archived