WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

[QUOTE=tristram;465570]Mate, Kidman had that many awesome matches in WCW it's not funny. You know, WCW gets pillaged from corner to corner for what happened say 1998 afterwards, but every now and then those vanilla midgets, mostly in tag team action, actually steal quite a few shows. They were the highlights, and Kidman was right there amongst it. Can't remember that particular match though, sadly, but I will certainly see if I can catch it somewhere.[/QUOTE] I know what you mean, I liked Kidman. He was a bit bland, but with the right gimmick and push the guy was gold, and not just in terms of having great matches. The match I'm thinking of was on PPV, around 98/early 99 time, and was a Triple Threat were Kidman beat (I think) Juvi and someone else in a triple threat, then Eddie came out and challenged him there and then, and Kidman beat him too. To be honest, I can't remember much about the match, I just remember being so impressed with Kidman, he just looekd like such a bad ass and really stood out as being a "somebody" which wasn't easy in the all-star roster. [QUOTE=tristram;465570]One quick question, how do people feel about Jericho being in the nWo, and how do you think this is helping him push up the ladder?[/QUOTE] Don't know if it's even worth me mentioning it, you know I love it! I think it's great. A really great idea. For one, it opens up so many avenues (does he get too arrogant for them, does he split from them, does he take over, does he use them to win titles, etc), but also with so many people needing an identity (Dean, Benoit, Eddie, Raven, Kanyon, Kidman, Rey, Chavo etc) it makes sense to give one the nWo to work with, and Jericho is the most out there yet probably perfect fit. I think it is perfect, he benefits through working with huge, experienced names, they benefit through having younger, talented team-mates and you benefit because you made a call that most people didn't consider before but now can't understand why they didn't. It's really, really great. Rey Mysterio Jr and Lizmark Jr v [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman[/B] [I]I'd love to see some Kidman love in this and Eddie is something else[/I] 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan v [B]'The Cat' Ernest Miller[/B] [I]Somebody call Hogan's mama, he's gonna find out what it's like to be on the end of Millermania :rolleyes:[/I] [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr [I]Benoit's get one helluva push and can only benefit from working with Flair[/I] Public Enemy v [B]Konnan and Curt Hennig[/B] [I]Konnan has taken a real battering as of late and Hennig is a legend[/I] [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v Psicosis [I]Psicosis is cool, but it will only be Savage[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Disco Inferno [I]No brainer, it's obvious that Malenko is the man the belt needs[/I] 'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [I]Page is getting a huge push and rightly so[/I] [B]The Giant and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal and 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay [I]My only complaint about this diary would be the lack of The Giant useage. I still think he could be massive for you, pun intended. When booked correctly, Giant is one of the most valuable wrestlers in the world. But I'm glad you have Regal involved in the TV Title. While I doubt he will be able to be WCW Title worthy, he is just about the best and most reliable midcarder you can have (drugs aside!)[/I] Non Title Match: [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]Never liked Bagwell, loved Sting. You make a very good point about him, he does need to develop his character from Starrcade, so I'll keep an eye on his behaviour. A slightly unhinged, dark angel style Sting would certainly be a good gimmick for sure.[/I] Should be yet another great show.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've finally caught up, spent the past 5 hours reading most of it. It took a while but it was well worth it mate. Superb read so far. Both pay per views were awsome and I'm loving DDP and Jericho in the nWo. Rey Mysterio Jr and Lizmark Jr v [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman[/B] - I've gotta go with the Champion here. [B]'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/B] v 'The Cat' Ernest Miller - It can only be one man here. [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr - I'm liking Benoit with Flair in this diary. Public Enemy v [B]Konnan and Curt Hennig[/B] - Hennig is great, hopefully he'll pick up the win here which will help Konnan aswell after the recent defeats. [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v Psicosis Psicosis can only benefit from being in the ring with 'The Macho Man'. WCW Television Championship:[B] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Disco Inferno - I'm hoping for Malenko to get a good push in the future. 'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] - He needs the momentum after joining nWo. [B]The Giant and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal and 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay - I have to agree with Keef about The Giant. I'd love to have him on my roster. Non Title Match: [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell - Even if it is a non title match I can't see the Stinger being stopped here.

Another great show. I'm liking the Hall/Hart stuff as well as Nash/Sting. I don't know if you know it or not...but I was a HUGE outsiders fan back in the day. The whole NWO really, but outsiders as a tag team for sure. Also, Dean Malenko is KING...I love him with any kind of strap. After Finlay came out of retirement I always thought there would be hope for Dean, but no dice. Keep up the good work man. Rey Mysterio Jr and Lizmark Jr v WCW Cruiserweight Champion [B]Eddie Guerrero and Kidman[/B] I'm going AGAINST Rey on this one only because of the face that he's teaming with Lizmark. [B]'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/B] v 'The Cat' Ernest Miller Um, no explanation needed. [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr Benoit is on a roll, I see World TItle in his future. Public Enemy v [B]Konnan and Curt Hennig[/B] I see this as a jobber match. [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v Psicosis See PE vs Konnan and Hennig;) WCW Television Championship: 'The Man of 1000 Holds' [B]Dean Malenko[/B] v Disco Inferno Malenko is GOD! 'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] Bulldog never got his props in WCW, and quite frankly probably never will. [B]The Giant and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal and 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay HUGE FINLAY FAN...but no way are they winning. Non Title Match: WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell It's great when the champ can defend against a different guy every week and that guy can almost seem able to win. WCW roster was HUGE!

[QUOTE=keefmoon;465629]I know what you mean, I liked Kidman. He was a bit bland, but with the right gimmick and push the guy was gold, and not just in terms of having great matches. The match I'm thinking of was on PPV, around 98/early 99 time, and was a Triple Threat were Kidman beat (I think) Juvi and someone else in a triple threat, then Eddie came out and challenged him there and then, and Kidman beat him too. To be honest, I can't remember much about the match, I just remember being so impressed with Kidman, he just looekd like such a bad ass and really stood out as being a "somebody" which wasn't easy in the all-star roster.[/quote] I sorta remember now, I think it may have been Starrcade '98? The one where Bill Goldberg dropped from demi-god status to 'oh my god he's a mortal who can be tazer gunned to hell like the rest of us?' That was of course a week or two before the finger-poke of doom that was of course built around Goldberg supposedly being arrested for giving Liz the sausage finger poke of doom... And thus, the descent to hell for WCW was well on the way. I know everyone talks about Goldberg being poorly booked that night, but what about Liz? She was still as fine as a fox, and to make her heel out like that? Cheap man, cheap. Liz was a babe and should have been booked as the lovable miss dependable. [quote]Don't know if it's even worth me mentioning it, you know I love it! I think it's great. A really great idea. For one, it opens up so many avenues (does he get too arrogant for them, does he split from them, does he take over, does he use them to win titles, etc), but also with so many people needing an identity (Dean, Benoit, Eddie, Raven, Kanyon, Kidman, Rey, Chavo etc) it makes sense to give one the nWo to work with, and Jericho is the most out there yet probably perfect fit. I think it is perfect, he benefits through working with huge, experienced names, they benefit through having younger, talented team-mates and you benefit because you made a call that most people didn't consider before but now can't understand why they didn't. It's really, really great.[/quote] Thanks mate, I think from our conversations you may be getting where I'm going with all this ;) [QUOTE=totti;465958]I've finally caught up, spent the past 5 hours reading most of it. It took a while but it was well worth it mate. Superb read so far. Both pay per views were awsome and I'm loving DDP and Jericho in the nWo. [/QUOTE] Thanks my friend. I'm glad you took the time to read it... and actually enjoyed it :eek: [QUOTE=mikeyg32118;466080]Another great show. I'm liking the Hall/Hart stuff as well as Nash/Sting. I don't know if you know it or not...but I was a HUGE outsiders fan back in the day. The whole NWO really, but outsiders as a tag team for sure. Also, Dean Malenko is KING...I love him with any kind of strap. After Finlay came out of retirement I always thought there would be hope for Dean, but no dice. Keep up the good work man. [/QUOTE] The Outsiders were uber-cool... then their coolness factor dropped when every main event or semi-main event became a screwjob and a Wolfpack-nWo promo match off. Finlay back in the "E" came from nowhere really, in all honesty aside from his TV title reign he really was not that big a star in WCW.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro.jpg[/IMG] WCW Monday Nitro Live from the United Center, Chicago, Illinois Attendence: 15,000[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][U]Video Package[/U] A darkly lit, gloomy music laiden video opens up Monday Nitro, and it's featuring the 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, who of course has had a very turbulent career but no period perhaps more turbulent that period he is currently enduring. Highlighted in this video is:- [LIST] [*]Savage being lured to have to face Bret Hart at Souled Out after Hogan weasaled out of it [*]The ensuing turmultuous feud building between Hogan and Savage [*]Savage's problems with Miss Elizabeth [*]The set up to Hogan/Savage at SuperBrawl [*]The friction esculating in the nWo [*]And Savage beating Hogan within an inch of his life to beat him at SuperBrawl [/LIST] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Crazed MADNESS knows no limits[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] "Chicago, Illinois, we are live here from the United Center for another edition of Monday Nitro! I'm Tony Schiavone, and with me as always at ringside for what promises to be a very interesting night is Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan and 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko, what a nigh... Wait a second guys, we're going backstage, 'Mean' Gene has a very special guest with him.." We cut backstage, to the Nitro interview area where 'Mean' Gene Okerlund, or should I say 'Play it Again Sam', is standing by with the 'Madness' 'Macho Man' Randy Savage himself. Savage is still in his black and white nWo gear, but without his sunglasses on and his eyes are wide as if he is tripping. "Alright fans, I have with me tonight 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. Macho Man, I would like to ask you one simple question. Lately you have shunned the nWo, you have shunned 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, the Outsiders, and more recently your estranged wife Miss Elizabeth as well as Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. Randy Savage! Just who are you alligned with?" "OOOOH Yeah... Alligned with? What makes you think I'm alligned with anyone Gene Yeah. Gene Okerlund who can a man like Randy Savage trust around here yeah. The truth is noone. Noone. And that's fine with Randy Savage Gene, yeah. And you know why? Because I'm a former WCW World Heavyweight Champion, I've had people putting a cross on my head for over a decade Gene, but no one... and I mean NO ONE... Yeah has been able to put an end to the Madness." "Are you suggesting that the entire roster is after Randy Savage?" "OOOH YEAH, dig it. It's not hard to find an enemy in a locker room like the WCW locker room Gene. And that sits fine with me. Why wouldn't the roster be up against Randy Savage Yeah? You see, when you have a threat as big as the Macho Man, when the madness blood pumps through these veins yeah, it's common knowledge that the most dangerous icon in the sport becomes someone you need to be very aware of yeah." "So what are you saying?" "Yeah it's very simple Gene. I don't care if your name is Miss Elizabeth, I don't care if your name is Sting yeah, I don't care if your name is Ric Flair, I don't care if your name is Hollywood Hulk Hogan, I don't care if your name is Kevin Nash yeah, I don't care if your name is Bret Hart dig it, I don't fear anybody and I don't help from anybody yeah. The Macho Man... OOOH YEAH, he rides alone." "So are you WCW or nWo?" "Yeah Gene, I'm Randy Savage. The Madness rolls on!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Lizmark Jr and Rey Mysterio Jr v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A fast paced turmultuous promo to start the show, followed by a high flying reparte by four super cruisers. Kidman is such a grunge head, he merely rolled over from the Flock from ringside to join the match, coming in via a springboard drop kick on Lizmark Jr. Lizmark Jr, as good as he is south of the border, has thus far struggled to make his mark here in WCW, and with Kidman opening the match the way he did he struggled to regain momentum until he was able to hot tag Rey Mysterio Jr who was able to hit a plancha to both men on the outside and get the crowd popping. When Rey had to tag Lizmark Jr back in after Eddie had cut him down to size, Lizmark came in and was a marked man again. Rey came into the ring to save his partner, and he hit a Springboard Hurricanrana to take down Kidman! But referee Mickey Jay refused to count as both men were illegal men in the ring, and this allowed Eddie Guerrero time to hit the Frogsplash... despite a desperate lunge from Rey Mysterio Jr, the pinfall was executed on Lizmark Jr. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Eddie Guerrero and Kidman [I]n...W....o NNN...NNNN....NEW WOLRD ORDER FFF...FFF....FOR LIFE[/I][/CENTER] 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff leads out his pack of goons, in his black leather jacket, smiling and blowing kisses back to the crowd, and then doing his impersonation of a Boeing 747 as he leads the nWo down to ringside. 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan strums the air guitar, and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell pose, while Scott Hall flicks the Outsiders signal to 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash. The ring begins to fill with debris as the gang have a virtual love-in in the centre of the ring. Diamond Dallas Page gives a Diamond Cutter signal from the second rope. "Thank you! Thank you! It's great being back in nWo country. Oh, come on, we love you too. Tonight commemorates a massive opportunity for one of our young lions. Back in 1996, when this all...officially... started, there was a tag team holding back a gifted young wrestler. And to prove his stripes, he ended up joining in destroying that man, Riggs, and proved he was ready for an opportunity. That opportunity was to join the nWo and learn the ropes with the greatest gang in the history of professional wrestling. And tonight.. Buff Bagwell, you are the Stuff man! You are ready! Tonight Buff, you will be facing up against ..... STING!" Buff poses, with his arrogant, smug smile. "Oh, and another thing. Is there a Big Sexy dog in the house?" "BIG SEXY IN DA HOUSE, Eric!" "Oh there you are. Well, tonight, I want you to do something a little bit... special. You see, Kev, everyone recognises you as being one of the brain childs of professional wrestling. Indeed, you are the true IQ behind this movement of epic proportions, so tonight, I want you to add your IQ to the main event. That's right, tonight, you will be the special guest referee in Sting versus Bagwell! God I'm good! Oh and Scott, yourself and Chris Jericho... tonight I've given you guys a real.... ''hard'' match, in addition to the advertised show you will face Hacksaw Jim Duggan and La Parka!" "Hey... Hey Yo. You may have heard, but we've gone going around taking a little survey. So.. So.. How many of you are here to see the TOOOO SWEEEEEET nWo?" The crowd has a mild pop, indeed maybe Chi-town kinda is nWo country. "Ok...Ok... How many of you are to see.... dubbya cee dubbya?" A bigger pop though is aroused for WCW. "Survey says, one more for the good guys!" "You know something brothers," Hogan begins, "I heard someone backstage talk about being an icon, brother. Well, TWICE, TWICE I have iconised professional wrestling, dudes. Before I came along, professional wrestling was a circus affair brothers. It was a joke. That was until big bad Andre the Giant felt the power of Hulkamania. But like all good things they have to come to an end, when these pig headed fans turned their back on the Hulkster, I turned my back on them to procreate the next evolution in professional. The New World Order, brothers. So Randy Savage, you might want to watch the liberal use of icon brother, because that's trademark Hollywood Hulk Hogan, dude. Don't slander the real icon, brother. And speaking of evolutions, dude, tonight YOU get a shot against the Stinger. My god Buff, look at you. You are the big thing right now dude, how many lady mag covers have you been on? I told you before you ride with Hogan you ride to the top brother, so tonight do us all a favour and end the Stinger's career. Because that would be.... TOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!" [CENTER][I]n...W[/I][/CENTER] Whoa, the New World Order music is interrupted by the music of Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. The Hitman limps out under the TNT logo, and stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone. "One more for the good guys, huh? Scott Hall, I'm talking to you..." "Brother, you don't deserve to speak to anyone around here brother..." Hogan chimes in. "Yo, for interrupting us you should FEEL...THE....BANG!" Page adds. "The bang of your knee popping out as I put you in the Sharpshooter you mean?" Hart responds with a grin. "The fact is Diamond Dallas Page, you are the ultimate in sell outs. Sorry, the penultimate. The ultimate in sell outs is your little chico friend there. That's right Page, yet again you are second best. Scott Hall! Last Thursday you wrote a cheque your @$$ can't bank, man. You got yourself into a fight with ... sorry, Hulk, an icon. You see, I am the paragon of wrestling excellence..." "Whoa whoa whoa Hart, I'm the paragon. The paragon of good virtue, the ayotollah of roc.." Jericho interrupts. "Get back on your knees Jericho, I know you wanted a push but man do you have no pride? Don't answer that, I see the **** smeared over your chest. The only one up there who really believes the shirt they're wearing is up to their standard is Konnan, and that guy can't even keep his drawers in his pants! Now, as I was saying, Scott Hall! Last Thursday Thunder you did something you should not have done. You incited the slow burning wrath of the Excellence of Execution. You see, you got yourself into a tango with professional wrestling's version of Michael Jordan!" The Chicago proud pops. "Old number twenty three himself, Bret Hart. Remember where it all started Scott, when you look back and your career, as you limp around with your knee barely able to sustain your weight thinking what could have been. What could have been. You could have made a good career of yourself, instead you started that pile of cr*p and got yourself into a war you can't win. I know you and your punk friend Jericho tonight have a match, perhaps the war of retribution begins tonight? Then again, perhaps it doesn't. Perhaps revenge comes at Thunder, or perhaps at Starrcade 1998. You see, I'm methodical, I plan how I'm going to seek and destroy my prey but the bottom line is I always get the job done. Scott Hall, you've started a war you can't win, because I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best... there ever will be. Don't believe me? Try me, anytime, CHICO!" "WHOA! Looks like Scott Hall has got himself a real challenge here guys, we've got to go to a break." .... After the break, we cut to the back as the nWo walk back to their dressing room. "Ooooh, the Excellence of Execution is angry with you Scott," Jericho laughs. Hall laughs as he chews on his toothpick, but is the last in the nWo dressing room, before gulping seemingly in anxiety of his pending feud with the Hitman. Still standing in the center of the ring is 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, who has 'The Cat' Ernest Miller. The Cat has a microphone. "I'm the baddest! I'm a former World Karate Champion! But I'm a nice guy, so chump, I'm gonna give you five seconds to leave my ring and save yourself.... one....two....three... fo..." BOOM! Hogan clotheslined him from behind and this one is underway. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'The Cat' Ernest Miller v 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Hogan seemingly wanted to take out his anger on Ernest Miller, and this largely turned into a squash as the Cat was defurred, courtesy of the Leg Drop of Doom. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/CENTER] Post match, we cut to the ringside area where Raven grabbed a microphone from David Penzer. "The streak ambles on. The streak of pain tremors on through all of us. Some though are more honest than others to face up to it. Tonight, the streak begins to self destruct." Raven turns to Saturn. "Tonight Saturn, you will face up to Bill Goldberg. And you will teach him a lesson about pain, about loneliness, about victimisation that he will never forget. That is my directive to you. So it is written, so it shall come to pass... Quoth the Raven, nevermore!" Saturn's eyes enlargen, he is incensed. Saturn turns to Raven and grabs him by the throat. Our cameras get up and close as Saturn throws Raven over the guardrails. "I'm sick of your sh!t Raven, I want out!" [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v Chavo Guerrero Jr[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Chavo Guerrero Jr is an outstanding competitor. He is going to advance a long way in WCW. He is of course relatively new to the big time here WCW, but is the nephew of the fabled Cruiserweight Champion Eddie. He is like Eddie, pound for pound a great worker. A ridiculously good flier, coupled with a competent chain wrestler who can wrestle on the mat if required also. He has a world of resilience too. But sadly for him, he came up against arguably the most capable in the game right now. Benoit is rarely beaten, he is a phenomenal wrestling machine who puts on five star matches for kicks. And this was no such exception, Chavo slowed the pace down with a few illegal moves, knowing this would be his only chance. Benoit came back with a slow build come back, and while Chavo tried to slow it down he inevitably was cannon fodder to the Crippler Crossface. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Chris Benoit[/CENTER] Backstage, Hall and Jericho leave the nWo dressing room. Jericho is looking confident as usual, but Hall is busy looking over his shoulder and approaches each turn with trepidation. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Scott Hall and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho v 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A big pop for both Duggan and La Parka, who are ultra charismatic. Duggan came down with the US flag, and a two-by-four, and La Parka with a steel chair. La Parka danced off to start off, but Jericho sooned clotheslined him. This was a romp for the nWo, Duggan's age is beginning to really show through, and eventually he had to submit to the Liontamer while La Parka, who was trying to salvage fell prey to the Outsiders Edge. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Chris Jericho and Scott Hall[/CENTER] "Guys, we understand that 'Mean' Gene Okerlund was able to secure a special one on one interview earlier this afternoon with Miss Elizabeth. Let's hear what she had to say." .. "Miss Elizabeth, I thank you for taking the time to speak to us in what must be a truly traumatic time for you." "Thanks, Gene." "I have to ask, and I hope this isn't too much of an imposition, how did you feel last week when Randy told you to get out of his way, and in reality out of his life." "I've heard it before Gene, it's not the first time." "Do you think it's the last time?" "Randy is a stubborn man, so it probably is." "Are you a stubborn woman?" "I'm just a country gal Gene, I... I have no idea how I ended up getting caught up in professional wrestling. Before you know it I ended up falling in love with Randy... I ... I, I'm just a southern girl Gene." "That leads to my next question, do you still love him?" Miss Elizabeth begins to have tears well up in her eyes... "Sorry..." she says as she wipes away the tears from her eyes. "Elizabeth, can you go on with this interview? I can cut this short, if you need? Can you go on?" Liz slowly begins to shake her head, as she cries emphatically. ... We cut backstage, where 'The Master of The Diamond Cutter' is in the nWo dressing room, lavish and luxurious. "Well, let's see it! This better be good babe given the money I give you to spend now..." From behind a door comes Kimberly, wearing a tight hugging red dress. DDP's cigar nearly drops out of his mouth. "Whoa... I feel the need....to feel, the.... bang." Kim blushes before adding, "After, remember, you still have to concentrate on the British Bulldog tonight." [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Curt Hennig and Konnan v Public Enemy[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Public Enemy came to ringside with a couple of tables, but that was rather optimistic on their behalf. They were never going to get to use them against such fine worldly wrestlers as Hennig and Konnan, and quickly Johnny Grunge fell prey to a Hennig-Plex. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Curt Hennig and Konnan[/CENTER] After the break, Pomp and Circumstance is heard revolving around the arena, but it has to start up again. Still we have not seen 'Macho Man' Randy Savage who is due of course to face Psicosis now! It starts up again, before our cameras cut to the gorilla position where Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell is throwing Savage head first into the concrete wall before hauling the 'Macho Man' through the gorilla position and down to ringside to start his match with Psicosis at a massive advantage. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage v Psicosis[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Psicosis quickly followed up, by going for a quick pinfall, but Savage was able to put his boot on the bottom rope. Psicosis was beside himself, so he quickly went to the ropes and hit a moonsault! 1....2....THR...NO! Savage got his shoulder up. Psicosis picked Savage up, uppercut, and now a drop kick sends Savage over the top rope. Savage slowly back to his feet... SUICIDE PLANCHA from Psicosis! Both men went down hard. Psicosis pulls Savage to his feet and throws him back into the ring. Savage is barely able to stand, Psicosis rolls him up..but Savage rolls through....1...2....3! Savage got this one from nowhere! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Randy Savage[/CENTER] After the match, Savage limps out of the ring with his eyes enlargened... "Where the hell are you Bagwell, oooh yeah?" He slowly limps up the aisle claiming he will finish him off. Backstage, 'Lord' Steven Regal is with 'Mean' Gene Okerlund. "I'm back here with Lord Steven Regal, and over the past few weeks you have been demanding a shot at the WCW Television Championship." Regal smiles before rubbing his hands together, and lookig to the sky arrogantly. "Indeed, indeed. And when it happens, Brittania shall rule over these Americas. We will not be losing another civil war, Mr Okerlund. You see, there's no finer move for move technician in this sport than myself old boy, you should know that. When I get my chance, I will do this for the Queen..." "But Queen is finished, Freddie's gone.." "Not that Queen you twirp, Elizabeth Reginnia herself my good man. When I beat you Dean Malenko, you will pledge your allegiance to the Queen of all of England, and I will present the Championship to her pledged in the name of 'Lord' Steven Regal. A knighthood will be eminent..." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]WCW Television Championship 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v Disco Inferno [/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two contrasting characters, the stale fish routine of Malenko versus the disco jiving Disco Inferno. Disco Inferno performed like this was Saturday Night Fever, but Malenko was not impressed. Despite Disco's abilities in the ring, his lack of concentration is only matched by Malenko's in ring brilliance, and when Disco lost sight of the gold, it gave Malenko the opening to lock in the Texas Cloverleaf and retain. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Dean Malenko [I]Self High Five... n.....W.....o NN...NNN....NEW WORLD ORDER[/I][/CENTER] Well here comes Diamond Dallas Page, and he has a 'shtick' in his hand. The rather vervacious Kim leads him to the ring, and in her tight red hugging dressing she opens the ropes for her husband to step through and give the signal for the Diamond Cutter. "Hey..Yo. You love me, you hate me, but one thing's for sure, you'll never forget me. I've got a threat to you, Billionaire Ted. That's right. You see this?" Page holds up a copy of his contract with the nWo. "If you check those digits out pal, I have enough money to probably but this stinkin network. Do you sense it Ted? Soon your own network, let alone your wrasslin programs are gonna be taken from right underneath your feet. So why don't you boys send out that British jabrone and prepare to...FEEL...THE.....BANG!" The British national anthem begins, as the 'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith comes out with Matilda! "Mr Page, lookey here. I understand Kim is going to be staying at ringside for this one, good. Good. Matilda will be in good company. Somebody better call PETA because it looks like we're going to have two dogs running around outside the ring my boy!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Diamond Dallas Page was incensed with the comments, but Davey Boy gave so much to this match. He of course is not as brilliant as he was with the British Bulldogs with the Dynamite Kid, but his lack of explosiveness is overcome by a world of experience throughout the various continents. As Davey Boy began to gain some control, Kimberly stepped up on the apron and gave him the great equaliser from behind right into the family jewels. This allowed Page to roll him into an inside cradle...1....2... kick out. Davey Boy was angry with Kim, but this allowed Page to recover and hit the Diamond Cutter! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Diamond Dallas Page[/CENTER] Backstage, we went to the dressing room of the Giant, whose big right fist pounded through a locker room door! "Oh my, the Giant is ready, is he not?" "I'd hate to either Regal or Finlay tonight. Those hameneggers from Europe are in for some trouble..." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] I genuinely felt for Regal and Finley, as competent and narcisistic as they both are, they fell prey to two men with massive issues. A hell of a lot of pent up anger that they had experienced from the rubbish from the nWo came to fruition, with the match ended with the Giant chokeslamming Finley to hell and back. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Lex Luger and the Giant [B][SIZE="5"]Non Title Match Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting With Special Guest Referee, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Sting came to the ring knowing the odds had been stacked against him, but knowing that not much has stood in his way of late. Sting is indeed a paragon of fighting for what is right, no matter the odds, and it appears as a matter of fact that Sting would rather be the underdog and have to fight from nowhere. But here Sting was dominant. Bagwell was not in his class. He was being summarisingly dimissed and executed by the iconic World Heavyweight Champion. The world was gazing upon a man who was at the top of his form, and despite Bagwell's pleas, he had no answers. Sting sent Bagwell into the corner... STINGER SPLASH! Into the corner again... STINGER SPLASH! Bagwell stumbled out... SCORPION DEATH DROP! 1....2... wait a second, Nash is claiming to have something in his eye. Oh come on. Sting is fuming, Bagwell though recovers and rolls up Sting..123! WHAT THE HELL! That was the quickest count of all time! Bagwell poses as Sting looks on, incensed. There is no way Bagwell deserved that, but I am sure he will claim it as a major career scalp none the less. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Buff Bagwell[/CENTER] After the match, Sting grabbed his black baseball bat and held it to Kevin Nash, backing him into a corner. Nash looked scared, as Bagwell did not realise what was going on as a he celebrated and posed with a couple of cute broads at ringside. Sting then dropped the bat, and Nash exhumed a sigh of relief... wait a second... no bat, but... STINGER SPLASH! Sting grabbed the bat again, and pointed it at the corpse of Kevin Nash as he laid on his back in the center of the ring...

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks[/B] Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman Lizmark Jr v 'Total Package' Lex Luger Saturn v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus WCW Television Championship: 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan v Pasion Latina (Hector Garza and Juventud Guerrera) 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v Raven Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and Bill Goldberg v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and nWo United States Champion 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

Great show bud. Was never a Bagwell fan so I don't like him beating Sting, but that's just an opinion thing, nothing against the booking. Liked the Liz bit, and loved Savage vs the world. Like I say, another great show. [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/B]v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman [I]Rey needs the rub after last week, but Kidman is starting to look pretty handy for you[/I] Lizmark Jr v [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]Poor Lizmark[/I] Saturn v [B]'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus [I]Dude needs the rub[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [I]I know your love of La Parka, but Malenko is still the man to be TV champ[/I] [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan [/B]v Pasion Latina (Hector Garza and Juventud Guerrera) [I]It will do wonders for Jericho getting this sort of exposure[/I] 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]Raven[/B] [I]I don't know what Duggan can offer besides a cheap pop. Raven however is the man[/I] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and nWo United States Champion 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Goldberg can't lose and Bagwell shouldn't win again. Good for Goldberg to get a match like this[/I]

Excellent show as usual, but no jericho interview takes a little bit of the fun away. Thunder: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman[/B] Lizmark Jr v [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [B]Saturn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/B] v Pasion Latina (Hector Garza and Juventud Guerrera) 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]Raven[/B] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and United States Champion 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

[B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman Lizmark Jr v [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] Saturn v [B]'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [/B]v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] (c) v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka - [I]via armbar[/I] :D [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/B] v Pasion Latina (Hector Garza and Juventud Guerrera) 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]Raven[/B] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and nWo United States Champion 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

Another super show, your promo's are always top notch. [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman - Chavo is a better partner than Rey had last week so I'm thinking he will make the difference. Lizmark Jr v [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] - Squash match for Luger. [B] Saturn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus - Looks to be entering a feud with Raven so could do with the win. WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka - gotta go with Malenko but I can see La Parka getting some sort of push soon. [B] 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/B] v Pasion Latina (Hector Garza and Juventud Guerrera) - Jericho has been getting a push and Hogan is still probably the most over man in the company so I think it's safe to go with them. 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]Raven[/B] - Duggan's getting old and Raven could become a future star. [B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and nWo United States Champion 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page - I've gotta go with Goldberg's team

Another good Nitro, Buff with the upset was a surprise, but then again with NWO anything is possible. [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero and Kidman I'll go with Rey and Chavo despite Kidman and Eddie being on a roll. Lizmark Jr v [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] Luger Wins. No Explanation needed. Saturn v [B]'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [/B]v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus This is the definition of what a MIDCARD is made of guys like these. WCW had the best midcard the wreslting business has ever seen. I'm going with Kanyon. WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [/B](c) v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka Dean Malenko retains. He's been on quite the roll. [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/B] v Pasion Latina (Hector Garza and Juventud Guerrera) Jericho and Hollywood take the win. 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]Raven[/B] Raven wins because Hackshaw just isn't what he used to be:) [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and nWo United States Champion 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page I'd be surprised to see Lighting strike twice and Buff and DDP win. If it was DDP and Hogan maybe, but with Buff again.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG] WCW Thunder, Live from the Kemper Arena, Kansas City, Missouri: 15,000[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="5"][B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion and Kidman v Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] As Eddie Guerrero's slow paced Mexican theme hit to start off Thunder, the Thunder commentators, 'Iron' Mike Tenay, 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes and 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko begin talking... "Welcome to another exciting edition of Thunder, I'm Mike Tenay, with me as always Dusty Rhodes and Larry Zbysko. And guys, what a way to start off Thunder as the WCW Cruiserweight Champion teams with Kidman to go up against Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr. Not only that guys, but tonight, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair will talk exclusively live here on the SuperStation in a no holds barred interview with 'Mean' Gene Okerlund, where he will talk about his illustrious professional wrestling career." "Live and in kulah here on da SupaStassssion Prafessssa, I can't wait for Flaiiaahhh daddy, but danight, right here, right now, on da edge of a lidnin bolt we have four of da greatest cruiserweights on the face of the earth, daddy." Right on, Dusty. Right here, right now we have a hell of a show to put on. Once all four men were in the ring, it was like watching Torvill and Dean, it was pure symettary, poetry in motion as the two teams worked a frenetic pace. It was as if they had been given the direction to blow the house down. And indeed they did it here. All four men were still in the ring after a crazy period of planchas had expired, Kidman went to the top... SEVEN YEAR ITCH! No! No one home! Chavo went to the top, Kidman slowly back to his feet, TORNADO DDT! No! Kidman side stepped the advancing Chavo. Eddie on the top.... FROGSPLASH, NO! Rey moved... Eddie groggily back to his feet... SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA! HIT! Eddie though rolls through holding Rey's tights...1...2.... roll through from Rey though...1...2....3! What a match! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER] "Look at Eddie Guerrero! He can't believe it!" "Daddy, Rey Mystewio is a hell of a wrassla, and Eddie Guerrewo found out first hand how good he is." Backstage, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair is walking backstage seemingly reminiscing in a red sequined robe, as he headed towards the ring area. "After the break, an exclusive interview with 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair!" ... Richard Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra echoed around the arena, as the 'Nature Boy' himself stepped forward from the back. At the bottom of the ramp he twirled around his arms raised to his side, before the pyros went off behind him. He then did a little strut before walking confidently to the ring to join 'Mean' Gene Okerlund. "Alright, ladies and gentlemen, tonight I have been joined by the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, for a no holds barred... look at the career of the twelve time World Heavyweight Champion, 'Nature Boy', thank you for joining me tonight..." "WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Mean WOOOOOOOOOOO BY GOD Gene! Did somebody say that there would be a party in KANSAS CITY MISSOURI?" "Ok, alright Ric, this is indeed Kansas City Missouri, and this is indeed Thunder, so this is indeed a party..." "Oh Gene, if you weeeeeel, live and in kulah daddy!" Dusty Rhodes adds in commentary. "Ric, tonight we are here to celebrate your illustrious career. I've known you for what seems to be eternity, and I can't think of a man I would want to pay tribute to more than you. Ric Flair, Kansas City is Flair country!" "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You are right Gene, Kansas City is Flair country! And you know why it's Flair country Gene? Tell them baby... Space Mountain is still the ride with the longest line after all these years Gene. After all these years, this kind of reaction, in such a great city tells me the Nature Boy is still respected.... WOOO..." [CENTER][I]n....W....o NNN...NNNN.....NEW WORLD ORDER... FF...FFF....FOR LIFE[/I][/CENTER] "What the hell is he here for?" 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho comes down to the bottom of the ramp, and poses as the pyros go off behind him, before continuing to talk trash into the camera as he walks down to the ring, he climbs in the ring and laughs in the face of the 'Nature Boy'. "Alright Chris Jericho, what the hell is the meaning of interrupting this great man's tribute night?" "Play it again Sam? Great man? To whom are you referring to? This washed up chronie? Have some respect Gene, you're talking to the ayotollah of rock n' rollah... You're talking to the man who's about to take the spotlight away from has-beens like this fraud right here. You see Gene, I'm sick and tired of old never weres like Ric Flair taking the limelight from a deserving paragon of good virtue like Chris Jericho. After all, I have my own television show." "Your own television show?" "Absolutely Gene, you may have heard of it. Does quite well in the ratings I'm led to believe. Yes it's called Monday Night Jericho." "Listen here pal, I don't know what your game is.." "Settle old man, settle. Just relax. Take it easy. You're still young. That's your fault. There's so much you hav... What the HELLLLLLL am I doing? I will never....EVVVVVERRRRRR claim that you're still young ever again." "Surely Chris Jericho, there is a point to you coming out here to interrupt this man's interview?" "You're quite right Sam, there sure is." CRACK! Jericho clocked Ric Flair with a hard right hand. "Whoa! Whoa! What the hell is the meaning of all this?" "Meaning of all this? It's simple, Gene. This is the dawning of the age of aquarius, the age of Jerichoitis. For all the Jericholics out there who have sat back and enjoyed Chris Jericho wrestling brutal matches and then being screwed brutally by the royal hoe bags and bottom feeding beer bellies backstage, including this loser, it's time for Chris Jericho's light to shine. And look up there to Sting in the Sky with Diamonds... Sting, eventually that piece of gold that flaps around your waist will be around mine. MINE! MINE! MINE! It's MINE! That title belongs to ME! ME! ME! And you know what Ric Flair? You are a twelve time World Heavyweight Champion. Impressive. But let me tell you something, I'm only going to be a one time WCW World Heavyweight Champion. Why? Because when I get hold of the gold pal, as a paragon of good virtue should do, for all my Jericholics out there, that gold will stay around my waist for as long as I shall live!" Ric Flair goes to get up, but Jericho kicks him in the face, and the Nature Boy is forced to roll out of the ring. The crowd is booing horrendously at Jericho. "You people like me, you really really like me. Mean Gene..." putting on a Bette Middler voice, "Did you ever know that you're a jack@$$?" "Well I...uhh..." "No?" BANG! Right fist to Gene's head. "Now I have...!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Lizmark Jr v 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Lizmark, such a gifted wrestler. Why is he being jobbed so bad? Tonight, he fell prey to the Rack. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Lex Luger[/CENTER] "What a night we have already seen here guys..." Just then, 'Iron' Mike Tenay has his headset wrenched off of him from behind. It is taken by none other than Raven, in the Flock sitting behind the commentators! "Perry Saturn... You made a grave mistake at Nitro. You chose to walk alone. You chose to commit hari-kari at the mercy of the Raven. The ravenous Flock will feast upon your shallow corpse. Your lack of loyalty and lack of gratefulness for all that I have done for you is bewildering. Go ahead, tell them Larry..." "Tell them what?" "Tell them what match I managed to get booked tonight.. go on, looked through your schedule..." "Oh... Oh my." "Tell them!" "Tonight, you have Saturn against Hugh Morrus and Chris Kanyon in a fatal three way." "Oh yes, yes I do. And what's more, Kanyon and Morrus have a real reason to tear Saturn up limb for limb. I hope you boys are listening in the back, because this match is for Saturn's position in the Flock. So it is written, so it shall come to pass, Quoth the Raven... Nevermore." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Perry Saturn v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Why on earth did Saturn deserve this? Here we had the Innovator of Offence, who week in week out invented something cruel and unusual, and also a 300 pound goliath who was agile enough to hit the world's most spectacular moonsault. Saturn had been fed to the carnivorous vultures to be torn up shred for shred, limb for limb. And Raven loved it, to cap it off, when Saturn began fighting back, Lodi came in with the fabled Stop sign and put a stop to Saturn dead in his tracks! Morrus quickly went to the top... NO LAUGHING MATTER! 1...2....3! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Hugh Morrus[/CENTER] We cut backstage, where Tony Schiavone has replaced 'Mean' Gene Okerlund in the interview position given his heinous attack recently from Chris Jericho. With Schiavone is 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell, of course two men who we believed were limb for limb eye for eye looking to tear each other apart only a matter of a couple of weeks ago. "First off, the WCW production team wishes 'Mean' Gene a speedy recovery. What happened out there tonight was nothing short of the greatest..." "Greatest what Tony? You know Tony, what Chris Jericho did was ... controversial. But controversy creates cash. And frankly, as far as Chris Jericho goes, you love him, you hate him, but one thing's for sure, you'll never forget him. So how about you wipe that smug grin off your stupid little whiney face and conduct an ethical interview Tony." Tony shakes his head. "I... I've got kids, I've got a family, I don't need thi.." "You'll do as your contracted to Tony. You're contracted to perform a duty for these ...hic hic... dubbya cee dubbya..hic hic, fans. So perform your interview, pal. We won't hurt you." "Diamond Dallas Page, the fans are asking how you can come to be standing beside this man after you went hammer for nail against him for the WCW United States Championship just recently." Page points down to the belt that is spraypainted nWo. "You mean the nWo United States Championship? Where have you been Tony? Maybe you can tell him a little secret Buff..." "Hahaha! Diamond Dallas Page was in on the nWo before the nWo was even conceived Tony. This man right here, he's the genius behind all the chaos you've been seeing lately. Did you ever wonder why the WCW locker room didn't trust Sting? Because DDP was going behind his back creating heresay and rumours...hahaha." "The more and more I hear of this, the more it disgusts me!" "Are you an interview, Tony?" Page asks. "Yes, I am!" "Aren't interviewers supposed to approach their subjects with impartiality? The fact of the matter is professional wrestling needed a shake up. And it needed one badly. It needed an... evolution. And that's what you can call this. You can call this the New World Order by name, but in truth, it's the greatest evolution to ever hit our.... as you say, great sport. The fact is our sport was in a terrible rut, and needed the nWo to lift it out of the crap. Truth is Tony, without me doing this for you, you'd be selling tomatos on the side of the road." "Buff Bagwell, are you meaning to say you knew about this all along?" "Hahahah..... Fooled ya! God, we're good! We're just too sweeeeeett..." "And tonight Tony, we show how sweet we really are. I hear we have Bret Hart and Bill Goldberg... TONIGHT. Goldberg supposedly is undefeated, tonight, that all comes to an end. Because tonight he evolves. Into a loser. Tonight, bada-bing...bada-bang...bada-BOOM! You will...FEEL THE BANG!" Bret Hart walks onto ths scene, looking smug, wearing a leather jacket and his fabled pink sunglasses. "Oh is that so?" Hart asks. "Hahaha...yes it is, pal." Bagwell retorts. "Tonight, not only do you fear the spear, but you two will be taking a message back to your chico friend Scott Hall." "And what message would that be?" "The message of excellence. Excellence of Execution if you will. You see, tonight, Scott Hall sees two of his chronie friends see first hand why they call me the best there is...the best there was...and the best... THERE EVER WILL BE!" Backstage, we go into the nWo dressing room, where Kim is stretching in a tight black fitness leotard. Jericho's eyes are nearly popping out. "Is something wrong, Chris? I mean with your eyes..." "Uh... no everything's fine. Just a nervous ... twitch." "Yo," Scott Hall says as he walks in. "A twitch? Where?" "Down there." "Down where?" "You know where." Kim smiles evily, as we fade out. [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]WCW Television Championship 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] La Parka is certainly getting a lot of air time lately, and I for one am not complaining about that. And if you are, I'll get the Chairman to deliver a message to the back of the head, yo. As good as La Parka is, and I love him like a long lost brother, at the moment Malenko is at the top of his game. And after taking a barrage from La Parka, he was able to tie up the Texas Cloverleaf and get out of here with the Television Championship. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Dean Malenko[/CENTER] Backstage, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan is walking towards the Gorilla Position, where he notices Miss Elizabeth talking to a magazine reporter from a French fashion magazine. "Yo... Sister. Dude...ette. Let me tell you something and make it crystal clear to you, if you're having problems with the Madness, I'll end it broth.. and I mean Sister! I'll retire him dude..ette. Because you and me, we're n...w...o... FOR LIFE!" [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan v Pasion Latina (Hector Garza and Juventud Guerrera)[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] And tonight, the debut of a new tag team. Garza and Guerrera are both legends of the Mexican aerial ping pong game, so this tag team pairing should be exciting, pulsating. And to start off with they actually ran the Hulkster around the ring like he was a ragged yard dog, but eventually, his power game caught up with Garza. With this, Hogan was able to tag in Jericho, who was on a thrill seeking mission to prove that it was not all talk, but had substance to it. Try as Juvi and Hector Garza might to run him down to the mat, it was just a matter of time before he caught Hector Garza and planted him face first. With momentum turned, he executed the Lion Tamer, and Hogan ran off Guerrera to firm up Garza to submit. Not only Pasion Latina's manager, 'Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart, with a late attempted megaphone shot to Hogan could stave off defeat. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Chris Jericho[/CENTER] The Scottish Bagpipes blare throughout the arena, and after the break the mat has been covered in Tartan, it's time for Piper's Den! And here comes the Rowdy one himself, Roddy Piper, complete with kilt and his trademark Hot Rod white t-shirt. He gets in the ring, and takes the microphone from David Penzer. "Aha! The boss is back! But, I'm not here to blow my own bagpipe, so without any more hesitation, I wish to introduce to you the next...big...thing.... CHRIS BENOIT!" Benoit's music hits, and the 'Rabid Wolverine' comes to the ring emotionless. "So, how ya doing?" Benoit doesn't answer. "Ok... ok... How's... the Woman?" Benoit again doesn't answer. "Tough crowd. Come on Benoit, sooner or later everyone pays the piper. I'll get you to talk to, right?" Benoit again stands stoic. Just then the lights dim... and we look up at the large screen, where the following words flicker quickly... [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Actions Speak Louder than Words... ... ... Interview: Over[/SIZE][/CENTER] Benoit nods and walks out of the ring, leaving 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper looking very bemused! [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Raven v 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] USA! USA! USA! HO! TOUGH GUY! Well how tough are ya, Jim? Because Raven was here to torture you. From limb for limb, it was like watching a slow tortured cobra suck the life out of a man, before finally sitting back and allowing Lodi to stop sign Duggan. Another victim for the Lodi idol! He then allowed Reese to come up... Chokeslam! Kidman springs to the top rope... slingshot leg drop! Finally after the Flock have wreaked havoc, Raven calls up Hugh Morrus. NO LAUGHING MATTER! Raven now sadistically covers....1....2....3! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Raven [I]The following announcement has been paid for by the New World Order[/I][/CENTER] We cut to a throw-away version of Jay Leno's Tonight Show set. But there is no big chin maestra, no, it's 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff behind the desk. It's the nWo Tonight Show. Bischoff sips a sip from his nWo coffee mug. "It's great being broadcast across nWo country... that's right, the entire free world. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for our special guest... 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash!" [CENTER][I]n....W....o NNN...NNN...NEW WORLD ORDER FF...FFF...FOR LIFE[/I][/CENTER] The big beast himself comes out, and gives Bischoff the nWo signal before reclining in the leather sofa. "Thanks for coming on the debut edition of the nWo Tonight Show, the hottest Tonight Show in the free world..." "Big Sexy in the house! Thank you, Eric. It's an honour being on such a prestigious show." "How's things?" "Oh you know, pretty good. Laid back. Doing a bit of fishing and drinking with my good friend Scott Hall." "Sounds like fun, you didn't happen to see Vinnie Mac sliverring along down there did ya? I should make a note of that, challenge Vinnie to come and put his little hands around my little neck. Ya hear that Vinnie Mac, I doubt you'd have the balls to appear on the top wrestling show, pal. But, speaking of top wrestling, Sting..." "Ahh Sting... You know, it's going to be toooo sweeeeet when I drop that punk on his neck and snap him in half with the Jackknife. Eric, I'm telling you, at Uncensored... He's going to find out that size matters." Eric grins, as we cut to a break, and thankfully the end of this segment. [CENTER][I]The preceeding announcement has been paid for by the New World Order[/I] [B][SIZE="5"]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and Bill Goldberg v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Four of the biggest names in the biz, well, kinda. Buff is getting up there, and has some notoriety following his shock defeat of the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, albeit in the most dubious of circumstances at Nitro. You have with him the most deceitful cat in professional wrestling, he claims he was in on this years ago. And then you have two stalwarts of freedom and ethics, Bret Hart who has been screwed more than Jenna Jameson, and Bill Goldberg, a young upstart who is taking the world by storm. DDP began working over the rookie, but soon enough, it just lost all its focus because Bill Goldberg appears near on impervious to pain. DDP was shocked, Bagwell came in for the save... SPEAR! DDP went for a shock Diamond Cutter, but Goldberg thrust him off... SPEAR! As he set up for the Jackhammer, Raven ran in and clipped his leg, as Bret Hart went to fight him off, Buff Bagwell slowly went to the top looking to set up for the Buff Blockbuster, but MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE chaired him off the top rope! The referee had lost control, and he knew it, signalling for the bell! Scott Hall ran in, and himself and Bret Hart went toe to toe, and started brawling up the aisle, and as far as DDP went... the biggest pop of the night, aside from Ric Flair went to the Giant, who chokeslam the saddist charleton to hell and back! Hart and Hall brawled, Bagwell was laid out on mat with Macho Man smiling, and the Giant standing powerfully over Page, and at the top of the ramp, Kevin Nash and Sting were brawling! Sting irish whipped Kevin Nash through to the Nitro metallic set up, and he collided and bounced off to the side!!! Some vengeance on the part of WCW! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] No result due to double disqualification[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks[/B] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero (c) v Rey Mysterio Jr 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Disco Inferno v Stevie Ray 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus and Kidman v Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta Reese v Bill Goldberg 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon v Perry Saturn WCW Television Championship: 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v 'Lord' Steven Regal 'Flash' Scott Norton v Raven 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting, The Giant, 'Total Package' Lex Luger, 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v The Outsiders, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero (c) v Rey Mysterio Jr 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Disco Inferno v [B]Stevie Ray[/B] 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus and Kidman v [B]Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta [/B] Reese v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] [B]'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] v Perry Saturn WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley [I]via Texas Armbar[/I] :p [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal [I]- would be a great match in real life.[/I] 'Flash' Scott Norton v [B]Raven[/B] [B] 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting, The Giant, 'Total Package' Lex Luger, 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v [B]The Outsiders, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B]

WCW Cruiserweight Championship:[B] Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Rey Mysterio Jr - If and when he loses it I wouldn't want it to be to Rey. [B]'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B] v Disco Inferno v Stevie Ray - I think your going to give him a little push in the coming weeks. [B]'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus and Kidman[/B] v Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta - After joining The Flock I think Morrus could do with the win and Kidman has great potential Reese v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] - Squash. [B]'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] v Perry Saturn - Raven and The Flock to interfere. WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [/B]v 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley - I don't think he's gonna lose it quite yet. [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal - It can only be one man but the loss can't hurt Regal, these two should put on a great match. 'Flash' Scott Norton v [B]Raven[/B] - Raven gets another win. 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] - You gave Buff the win over Sting so I think he could get another here, thanks to interference. [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting, The Giant, 'Total Package' Lex Luger, 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] v The Outsiders, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page - Benoit is getting a huge push and they have the champion aswell. Hopefully The Giant can get himself into a program soon.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="5"][B] WCW Monday Nitro, Live from the Gund Arena, Cleveland, Ohio[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][CENTER]The Episode that Blew the Roof off the Gund Arena[/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER] We pan around a capacity Gund Arena, right here in Cleveland, birthplace to the beautiful Halle Berry. There are many signs here tonight, and I've got to say it's pointing to this not being nWo country. [CENTER][I]n....W.....o NNN....NNNN....NEW WORLD ORDER FF...FF...FFFOR LIFE[/I][/CENTER] The buzzy bee himself, the Boeing 767, 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff comes out in his leather jacket, looking as pompous as usual, blowing kisses to the crowd. He walks to the ring with a gigantic smile on his face, and once in the ring bows down to the crowd as if to thank them for their support (or should I say lack thereof). "Thank you, thank you, we love you too!" The crowd boos more. "You guys, you guys are just too much! The nWo is proud to be your gang of evolutionists. We do this for you, really we do. Tonight, Monday Nitro, or should I say Monday Night Jericho comes to you LIVE from Cleveland. And unlike the Indians, tonight we hit a new home run. You see, Raw fears ratings as big brother Monday Night Jericho pounds them into submission. Without giving too much away, incase you're thinking about turning the dial... the higher power some of you may have heard about.... His initials are V...K...M. Now that we've got that out of the way, and you want to see some REAL professional wrestling at it's best, let's talk about tonight's main event." "Oh brother," Tony Schiavone comments, "do we have to continue to hear more of this?" "You know I was thinking," Bobby interrupts, "have you guys seen much of Glacier of late?" "Glacier? I thought they fired his.." "Yeah that hamenegger. Did you guys ever notice he had two different coloured eyes? He was half human, half siamese cat." "Oh brother..." Back we cut to Eric in the center of the ring. "So I got to thinking, what would blow the professional wrestling world away. We could go like little brother and have some... hic hic job squash matches hic hic... Or, what the hell, we could blow the roof off the Gund Arena! And being the leader of the greatest evolution to hit professional wrestling, the nWo, I thought it's time for the latter. So tonight, because we love you so much, I've got approval from the Executive Committee... or should I say, my board of supporters... to give you an ... EIGHT MAN...EIGHT MAN...EIGHT MAN...EIGHT MAN... ahhh, you get the picture, eight man tag match. Tonight, here in Cleveland, World Championship Wrasslin will be represented by the world's biggest pretender, the paper chump, Sting! He will have... The Giant! 'Total Package' Lex L..L...Loser and Chris Benoit... and against them, the A-Team, the nWo itself... for your very special attention, because we love you so much, The Outsiders, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan the true and undisputed icon of professional wrestling, and the genius behind all this 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page will hook it up. Oh and one other thing, tonight I drop the biggest suprise yet...God, I'm good! Let's see you top that, V..K...M!" "What the hell could he be talking?" "That they're going to reveal Glacier is indeed half cat-half man?" Eric Bischoff drops the microphone, as he blows kisses out to the crowd at large. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Eddie Guerrero (c) v Rey Mysterio Jr[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] What an interesting, intense and provacative feud this is turning into. Often reprised, but never bettered, Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero have been putting some barnstormers of late, and are also recently 1-1 in a fantastic tag series designed to display some of the great cruiserweights assembled here in the WCW promotion. This was inside and outside of the ring turmoil, so many great over the top rope moves from Rey, with Eddie sadistically tormenting his young rival with a series of cheating manouvers. After 9 great minutes of pure energy, Eddie, with his title chances slipping away reached into his trunks and pulled out a set of brass knucks. Eddie then laid on the mat, with the brass knucks on the ground and then flicked them over to where Rey was standing. Mickey Jay looked down and remonstrated with the innocent Rey, but then turned around to notice Eddie's right eye open casually seeing if Rey had been disqualified. Disgusted, Eddie got back to his feet, and kicked Rey to the guts. Rey doubled over, allowing Eddie to hit a neckbreaker. To the top he went... FROGSPLASH! Delivered with authority....1....2...THRE..NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! Rey kicked out!!! Eddie remonstrated with the referee, he was fed up. Rey quickly stormed to the ropes... SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA! Roll up...1....2.....WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION! 3! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and NEW WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Rey Mysterio Jr[/CENTER] [/SIZE] "MY GOD! This is one of the greatest moments in professional wrestling history!" "He just never gave up Tony, he was not going to lose this time." "Rey Mysterio Jr is a deserving champion, he is the new living legend," Zbysko adds. Backstage, 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho stepped in front of Eric Bischoff. Jericho was frustrated. "Chris, Chris, what's the matter?" "What's the matter? Eric, what night is this?" "Monday Nitro...?" "Uh... Guess again?" "I have no idea?" "Monday Night... JERICHO! And what have you done for all my Jericholics?" "Well I..." "That's right, you have done NOTHING! NOTHING! Where is the name Chris Jericho? I have never...EVVVVERRRRR felt so frustrated Eric. Tonight is about me, Chris Jericho." "Well, Chris, I understand what you're saying. But let me just say, firstly, I sense something big is going to happen for you very very soon, and secondly, come into this little office here, I have a secret to tell you that I think you'll like.." Jericho grins, as he follows Bischoff into the office. What is the meaning of all this? [CENTER][I]The following announcement has been paid for by the New World Order[/I][/CENTER] This is a black and white video of the Outsiders touring Cleveland. Both men are in their black and white nWo shirts and denim jeans. Hall is wearing a Detroit Tigers cap. The two Outsiders are walking down one of the main thoroughfares of Cleveland's city center. "Yo... Kev, this place is... cursed. Do you really believe in that Colavito curse story?" Nash smiles, and then grins wider. "Do you really think a p!ss ant city like Cleveland has any right to claim they're cursed? The only reason they're cursed is because this is a hell hole. I mean hell Scott, who else could lose 101 games in a season?" "Yo..Yo..." Hall pulls over a businessman, who is clearly in a rush, and checking on his gold rolex watch. "I don't know if you've heard, but we've been going around taking a little survey..." "Look man, I don't have time for your cuban cigar sales pitch, I've heard about this scam..." he says before storming off. "Scam?" Hall looks bemused. "What does he mean, chico?" "Who knows Scott, who knows... Hey.. Hey you!" Kev says as he asks an elderly woman to come and see them. "Are you... satisfied?" "What son?" "Are you satisfied?" "Satisfied where?" "Down there..." "Down where Kev..." "You know where..." The old bag goes to hit them with her handbag, before this scene cuts out. Poor Cleveland. [CENTER][I]The preceeding announcement was paid for by the New World Order[/I] [B][SIZE="5"]'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Disco Inferno v Stevie Ray[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] I must say, not the best match of the night. It was if Stevie Ray has purposefully been sent from another planet to clog up the midcard. Whose booking this nonsense? Kev, is it you? I swear to god, how on earth can you book Stevie Ray to win this one, which he did with a low blow followed by a roll up on Disco, his boots on the ropes for extra leverage...1...2.....3! The Chairman was too late to hit him with a steel chair. What an outrage. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Stevie Ray[/CENTER][/SIZE] As David Penzer gets up from his seat at ringside to make the match announcement, his microphone is stolen from behind by Lodi, who throws it to Raven who is seated with his Flock. "I can hear your timid screams building inside your shattered mind. I can hear your fear, I can hear your trepidation. You think the myth of your streak is gaining you fame, it's only gaining you notoriety. You see, one day fame leads to exploitation, and this organisation has exploited you. They've sold you for more than your worth. At the expense of others. And for that, you must pay. You see, I sit here with my flock, and when we see you with your commercial deals based on hero worshipping backstage and amongst these sycophantic fans, we all ask ourselves...what about me? Bill Goldberg, what about me? What about the Raven? It's mindless commercial sell outs like yourself that lead the likes of Saturn down a dark alley of mindless chaos. An alley that will only end with despair. You never turn your back on your mentor, the one who truly understands your loneliness and your lack of respect for the commercialised sell out world that breeds in contempt that likes of Bill Goldberg. So I must make an example of you Bill Goldberg, at Uncensored, you will find out what it's like to experience pain. You will find out about torment. You wil find out how the other half live. So it is written, so it shall come to pass, Quoth the Raven - Nevermore!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus and Kidman v Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] I believe this is the first time Morrus and Kidman have teamed, it will be interesting to see how they cope. Two very contrasting figures, Morrus' laugh had gone, he was in a trance inspired by Raven. And that made him dangerous, if not vulnerable. Muta and Chono worked him over, but Morrus was able to cop the flak and send in the hot Kidman, who rolled relentlessly on, taking down Muta with a tilterwhirl slam, Chono with a headscissors takedown, and sent Muta over the top rope with a drop kick. Chono slowly back up, jawbreaker from Kidman! Chono to the mat... Kidman to the top... SEVEN YEAR ITCH! 1...2....3! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Kidman and Hugh Morrus[/CENTER][/SIZE] Here's your answer, the crowd is going nuts... why...? It's time for the stormtrooper music.... GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Reese v Bill Goldberg[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Another Flock member sent to the fray... but when will Raven end? Stop sending them in, get in yourself. Otherwise, we know the answer...spear, jackhammer... want fries with that? [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Bill Goldberg[/CENTER][/SIZE] Post match, the Stormtrooper music kept playing, but Lodi gave a Stop Sign to the head. Goldberg merely shook it off, but he could shake off an Evenflow DDT from behind. Raven smiled, looking content as Goldberg's heat sunk into the mat. Raven took the microphone again from David Penzer. "Did you feel it? Did you enjoy it? Do you like writhing in pain as shark sparks of anguish seer through your temple? Does it send adrenalin through your veins like it does mine? Will you receive the same Saturn? Or can you overcome Kanyon? So many questions, so few answers. So it is written, so it shall come to pass, Quoth the Raven - Nevermore." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon v Perry Saturn[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] What a great opportunity here for Chris Kanyon to truly make a name for himself, maybe even impress Raven. But does he really want to impress Raven? Can he make a better life for himself than become an insomniac induced manic depressant loner like the Flock members? Saturn though came to the ring to prove a point, his point was clear. Perry Saturn is an enduring star in professional wrestling, and he doesn't need Raven to make it. Kanyon innovated like a sumbiatch, but he couldn't innovate a way out of the Rings of Saturn. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Perry Saturn[/CENTER][/SIZE] We cut backstage to the nWo dressing room, where a buffet table with champagne bottles and caviar are sitting. The 'gang' is in there too, smiling and profiling. "Brothers.. Didn't I tell you being part of the evolution of the nWo was just tooooo sweeet?" Hogan pledges. "Yo.. This has been the best ride, man. And tonight, I can't wait to beat those punks down one last time," Hall adds. "And when we're finished dudes, we'll come back for champers and celebrate nWo style.." "Got budweiser?" Hall asks. Miss Elizabeth walks past in a tight black t-shirt. "Got milf? I mean milk," Jericho asks, as he is bedazzled by the vervacious paragon of innocence. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]WCW Television Championship 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Our enduring fighting champion is back. But what a fight he has on his hands tonight, against the rough, tough, explosive four leafed clover from Ireland. Finley loves hurting people, and tonight was no exception. He really took a shining to knocking over Malenko with a series of catastrophic brawling manouvers, but as he set Malenko up for the Piledriver, Malenko was able to claps his ankles around the head of Finley, and snapmere him down. From there he immediately hooked up out of nowhere the Texas Cloverleaf! Man, Malenko is outrageously good! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Dean Malenko[/CENTER][/SIZE] Miss Elizabeth is in the hallways, clearly upset with Chris Jericho ogling her earlier. Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell has a beautiful blond hanging under his arm, and notices Liz tearing up. "Ahaha... Liz, I've told you before, there's room for more on the love boat." Liz looks at him stone faced, as Buff gets the point and moves on. "But hell darling, you keep crying like that and you'll ruin my satan sheets. Come on Jessie..." "It's Barbara..." "Barbara? Do you have a sister called Jessie?" Bagwell asks. "No..." "Oh, sorry Josie." "You know Tony, part of me says she's not just upset by the nWo dressing room banter, there's still feelings for that madness humanoid too," Heenan adds from the commentary position. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v 'Lord' Steven Regal[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] And the hit's just keep on coming tonight, over on Raw the higher powers are revealing who it is. Haven't those saps learned to go live yet? The southpaw Regal came here to whoop Hart around with some old school wrestling. This was like going back to Stampede, and watching an early version of Bret Hart in action, few cameras, just hard blows and psychological wrestling. The story told - Regal's great chance to upstage a man who is perhaps a senior in terms of his position on the roster, a chance to catapult his career. At whatever cost. And Hart's agenda? Admist shock he was trying to repel Regal. Regal was coming at him like a scolded British Bulldog, not the wrestler, but one of this nifty little four legged things, but one that had had too much coffee. Regal is never going to fly high, but he is going to take you down to the mat and make you cringe and feel like you've been in a wrestling match. You would suggest this is a slow tempo match, but personally I love watching two wrestlers tell a tale in the ring, without a heated feud, just a quick explanation by wrestling moves as to their relative position and why this match is important. Both men went to the outside, and used the guardrail as a distinctive weapon to slow each other down. Back into the ring they finally went, almost ignoring Billy Silverman's plea to get back into the ring. They went toe for toe in good old fashioned hard fists, finally Regal started to tire, and he missed a spinning lariat, allowing Hart to cause him frustration with an atomic drop. He then took him down with a russian leg sweep. Regal slowly got back to his feet... piledriver from Hart! Regal felt that one! Hart tried to put on the Sharpshooter, and Regal didn't block it, instead trying to use the momentum generated from the move to reach for the ropes... but he couldn't make it, and finally had to tap! [SIZE="4"] [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Bret Hart[/CENTER][/SIZE] [QUOTE][U]Video Recap[/U] We recap the evil smile on the face of Raven as Goldberg is dropped on the point of his head via an Evenflow DDT[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]'Flash' Scott Norton v Raven[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Scott Norton came here to rough up Raven. But it was futile, because everytime Norton tried to put on a series of power holds, Lodi would distract him, and eventually Raven hit the Evenflow DDT for the pinfall. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Raven[/CENTER][/SIZE] [I]Pomp and Circumstance[/I] plays around the PA as 'Macho Man' Randy Savage comes down to the ring. He's still in his black and white nWo shirt, even though it seems he's not wanted in the 'gang'. He takes a microphone from David Penzer, the crowd's reaction is apprehensive. "Cleveland, Ohio.... OOOOOOH YEAH! Dig it the Macho Man is here and brother I am not happy. I am not happy by a long shot yeah. You see, backstage I have noticed Buff Bagwell yeah messing around with Miss Elizabeth yeah. Let me make this clear, the Macho Man fights no battles for no one, not even a woman yeah. But, when the madness flows through these veins, sometimes I get a little crazy and sometimes I need to expend my frustrations yeah and Bagwell, it just so happens that you represent something that I am at loggerheads with yeah. Something that was supposed to be an evolution, but is now an ego driven old boys club yeah. There, I said it, what everyone around the professional wrestling world is thinking yeah. So Bagwell, for this reason, and that reason, and the sheer reason that there is always a reason to fight, why don't you get your softcore a$$ down here and find out a thing or two about madness... OOOOOH YEAH!" [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Bagwell did indeed come down, arrogantly in his bright red top hat, posing like a prima donna, and laughing in the face of a veteran legend. Savage slapped him, to try and brush off the face, and then proceeded to rub his hand through his hair to further rile up Bagwell. Bagwell was flustered, and this allowed the gritty veteran to take ascendency. But Savage was not interested in a pinfall, he was motivated by bigger issues it seemed. It seemed to me as if Savage perhaps was caught off guard by Bagwell's recent approaches to Miss Elizabeth, and despite his claims of no chivalry for Miss Elizabeth it to me appeared very much to be the case. Whether consciously he realised it, Savage was fighting on an adrenalin charge of emotion. Bagwell was being whooped senseless. Savage sent him head first into the steel steps at ringside but dumping him back into the ring to break the ten count and allow the merciless beating to continue. But as Savage stepped int the ring, Bagwell surprised him with a low blow, Eric Bischoff raced to ringside to check on proceedings, allowing Buff to pull out a set of brass knucks and knock out Savage! When referee Robinson turned around, Bagwell had his right boot on Savage's chest.....1....2.....3. The coward continues his devious acts. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Buff Bagwell[/CENTER][/SIZE] Backstage, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair entered the dressing room of 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit. The two men shake hands, but Benoit doesn't say a word. "TONIGHT! WOOOOOO CHRIS BY GOD BENOIT WOOOOOO TONIGHT! Did someone tell me that the next...big....thing would be here competing in CLEVELAND OHIO! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You know, I've been called a lot of things including the dirtiest player in the game, but by god, I've never seen such amazing potential as I see in you. WOOOOOO!!! Tonight! Tonight! You have a chance to lay the foundations for the beginning of the end brother. When you walk the aisle tonight brother, you can start the beginning of the end for the nWo brother. Remember what we all agreed on, by the end of '98... the nWo will be no more... WOOOOOOOOO!!! Space Mountain will still be the longest line in the park. And WOOOOOOOOOO Chris Benoit will still be the next big thing. Diamonds are forever, and by god, TONIGHT! So is Chris Benoit!" [QUOTE][U]Video[/U] This video is with Sarge, from the Power Plant. In the background, we can see an early version of the Giant practice a moonsault off the top rope. "You know, I can still remember when the Giant first came in here to learn, I think all we wanted to do was learn off him. Learn how to beat a man down. He's one of the few we've tried to beat down, but never succeeded. The only other man was Bill Goldberg..." In the background now, the Giant is benching an amazing weight. "This man does it with such ease, such power. He defies mortal strength limits, I have to say... I fear one day he will lose track of his raw power and.... it will be lights out." [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Fear the Power[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]nWo Tag Team Champions The Outsiders, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan and nWo United States Champion 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting, The Giant, 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Eight of the biggest names in our sport, gathered in the one ring, for one very special night here in Cleveland. The fans were getting their monies worth, a fantastic action packed undercard, and a powerhouse main event with star value like few others. Tony Schiavone was selevated like a caged tiger ready to maul a startled deer in the Indian subtropics. As the various wrestlers made their way to the ring, the tension in the ring was catastrophic. The fans were rabid. This is WCW. This was brutality, no holds barred. No quarter asked for, none given. No respect asked for, none given. This was just cold blooded warfare. The lack of trust between these two rival factions is scintillating. The tension is electric, it's like watching JFK try to demobilise the Soviets nuclear arms race. You can sense Bobby sitting in the background sitting back, waiting, waiting to neutralise and move in. Professional wrestling has never known such a callous war where livelihoods are on the line, where tradition is being destroyed, where history is being made and rewritten over and over. So it should come as no surprise that after the initial feeling out period there was little to no scientific wrestling. This descended in a bloodbath, a true brawl. Bruiser himself god bless his soul would have loved watching this. It was like watching caged animals proceed to try and tear each other limb for limb. The most pressing match up was between the World Champion, and the heir apparent, but not to be outdone it appeared Chris Benoit reserved some sanctimonious treatment for Diamond Dallas Page. Eventually the mayhem descended out of the ring, with Scott Hall wanting to take care of Sting for Nash, with still the recent loss at SuperBrawl fresh in his waivering mind. Nash and Luger were left in the ring, Luger went to the ropes looking for a bionic elbow, but all he found was a chaotic big boot to the head. He sent Luger up... JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB! On the outside Sting dropped Hall with a Scorpion Deathdrop, and Benoit gave Page a german suplex on the outside! Hogan was begging off as the Giant continued to club his bald head in. But that was to no avail as Nash was left alone to show his amazing power to ease over the former two time WCW World Heavyweight Champion. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Diamond Dallas Page[/CENTER][/SIZE] We cut backstage, where 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff was screaming out in the carpark. "You're fired, you old piece of ****, you will never wrestle in my promotion again. You're dead to WCW Flair, it's over!" "I'll sue your @$$ Bischoff... this isn't the end, pal!"

A couple of wonderful shows matey. I'm a little shocked at Bagwell's ascent as there are more talented people available, but I'll take any youngster being pushed. Also, a little unsure as to Benoit being on Pipers Pit. I get the reasoning, but it was a little strange! But that's the stuff I'm not overly keen on. What I am overly keen on, aside from pretty much everything, was Flair again, and his fanstic promos. I loved the bit at the end of Nitro because my Spidey-senses are tingling with a potential Horseman reformation in the future. Nothing could elevate the likes of Benoit and Malenko than being part of the Horsemen that ripped the nWo apart, and knowing that you love that whole goosebumps enducing, hairs standing up on your arms Flair segment when the Horsemen returned in real life ("Go ahead! Fire me! I'm already fired!"-of anyone hasn't seen it then please do look it up, it;'s one of my all time favourite moments in wrestling) I think we're in for a classic moment. Also loved Jericho's argument with Easy E, the nWo video and the potential of a Giant push. And of course the way you never cease to amaze at your ability to capture the era you are writing in. Great stuff.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;471375]A couple of wonderful shows matey. I'm a little shocked at Bagwell's ascent as there are more talented people available, but I'll take any youngster being pushed. Also, a little unsure as to Benoit being on Pipers Pit. I get the reasoning, but it was a little strange! But that's the stuff I'm not overly keen on. What I am overly keen on, aside from pretty much everything, was Flair again, and his fanstic promos. I loved the bit at the end of Nitro because my Spidey-senses are tingling with a potential Horseman reformation in the future. Nothing could elevate the likes of Benoit and Malenko than being part of the Horsemen that ripped the nWo apart, and knowing that you love that whole goosebumps enducing, hairs standing up on your arms Flair segment when the Horsemen returned in real life ("Go ahead! Fire me! I'm already fired!"-of anyone hasn't seen it then please do look it up, it;'s one of my all time favourite moments in wrestling) I think we're in for a classic moment. Also loved Jericho's argument with Easy E, the nWo video and the potential of a Giant push. And of course the way you never cease to amaze at your ability to capture the era you are writing in. Great stuff.[/QUOTE] Ahh.. I see your take on Bagwell, and understand it. I guess my best way to describe your feelings on Bagwell is like when you first get pubes. You don't really like it, but it grows on you. Thanks for the feedback mate.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks[/B] Chavo Guerrero Jr v Ultimo Dragon v Eddie Guerrero WCW Television Championship: 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v Yuji Nagata Hiroyoshi Tenzan v 'Total Package' Lex Luger Raven v Wrath Pipeline Feva ('Wipe Out' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v The Steiner Brothers Stevie Ray v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage

Chavo Guerrero Jr v Ultimo Dragon v [B]Eddie Guerrero[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] (c) v Yuji Nagata [I]- via Oriental Armbar[/I] Hiroyoshi Tenzan v [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [B]Raven[/B] v Wrath Pipeline Feva ('Wipe Out' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] Stevie Ray v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] [I]- Buff could win but I'll take the Macho Man, ooo Yeah![/I]

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;471577] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] [I]- Buff could win but I'll take the Macho Man, ooo Yeah![/I][/QUOTE] lol you reminded me of something funny I read the other day on DDTdigest. It was a PPV where Savage teamed with Piper, and they lost to Hart and Hogan. Savage tapped out and the comment was "I tap out ooh yeah" and then he faced up to Piper 1 on 1 straight after it, and tapped out again "I tap out again ooh yeah".

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG] WCW Thunder, Live from the Reunion Arena, Dallas, Texas[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Episode Title: Corporation Shakedown[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] At the top of the show, our cameras go straight to the front entrace of the Reunion Arena, here in Dallas, Texas where the fabled 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, fired by Eric Bischoff at Monday Nitro is outside. The doors are flanked by Dallas Police Department officers, preventing the veteran from getting in. "You will pay Bischoff, I promise tonight, WOOOO you will pay. Diamonds are forever, and you will never kill off the Nature Boy!" Flair throws his brown Armani jacket to the ground in disgust as he starts pacing frantically in front of the arena. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Chavo Gurrero Jr v Ultimo Dragon v Eddie Guerrero[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] And tonight, a special addition to this particular match, the winner will face Rey Mysterio Jr this Sunday for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship, live on Pay-Per-View at Uncensored. Eddie Guerrero looked frustrated, and this bore to fruition with an intense beat down on his own nephew. He was frustrated having lost the title no less than 4 days ago at Nitro. Ultimo Dragon tried sticking up for Chavo, but Eddie was not here to make friends, he was just here to get to the big match. And then he did when he Gory-bombed his nephew, hit a neckbreaker on Ultimo Dragon, followed by a Frog Splash on the Dragon. The crowd was sizzling to start off Thunder, and Eddie Guerrero would get a rematch for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Eddie Guerrero[/SIZE][/CENTER] We cut backstage, where 'Rabid Wolverine' is twisting out the cobwebs in his neck with a couple of quick neck turns, but BANG he's clotheslined from behind by 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho of the nWo. Benoit went hard down to the concrete floor, and this was followed by Jericho opening up and wailing lefts and rights on the head of a prone Chris Benoit! [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]WCW Television Championship 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v Yuji Nagata[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Malenko had proven himself to be one of the great fighting champions, defeated opponents with reckless abandon of late with some unbelievably stoic and well executed technical wrestling craftsmanship. Yuji Nagata though was a difficult prospect - one of the most vibrant stars of all of Japan, he came into the match believing he could out manouver the great second generation wrestler. But unfortunately for him, this was proven wrong, as despite a competitive open match, Nagata ended up on the wrong end of the Texas Cloverleaf. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Dean Malenko[/SIZE] [I]n....W.....o NN...NN...NEW WORLD ORDER Well I'll stand up next to a mountain And I'll chop it down with the edge of my hand Well I'll stand up next to a mountain Chop it down with the edge of my hand Well I'll pick up all the pieces and make an island Might even raise a little sand Yeah, because I'm the voodoo child Lord knows I'm the voodoo child baby[/I][/CENTER] It was the familiar music of the former multi time World Heavyweight Champion, and arguably the lead chronie of the New World Order, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan. He was coming to the ring with 'Easy E' the bumble bee who was flying like a Boeing 767 with arms out like an exercept missile. Hogan was strumming the air guitar, and talking trash, with his black spraypainted beard. "Thank you! Thank you! Dallas Texas, we love you too. Now I want you all to pay respect to this man, a man who needs no introduction, he is the greatest icon in the history of this sport, if it wasn't for him you would all still be in your trailers watching hic hic the Freebirds and... well, nothing else ever came out of here..." VON ERICH! VON ERICH! VON ERICH! VON ERICH! "Oh, right, that. Anyway, pay homage to the man who has made all this possible... HOLLYWOOD, HULK, HOGAN!" Hogan waves his hand to his ear, as the crowd boos. Hogan merely smiles and gives Bischoff the nWo hand signal as he takes the microphone from the boss. "Well, ya know something Easy E, as I look out into this crowd all I can see is a bunch of rednecks. A bunch of cowards. A bunch of losers, brother. All looking to freeload on the back of something incredible, a true evolution, but unwilling to accept and offer a simple thanks for the work that has to go into it, brother. All the hard yards, all the self sacrifices that the New World Order of professional wrestling has made brother to make this a better place..." "Daddah, that's not true... We be live and in kulah here in Dallasssss Texassssss and I can tell you that Texunnnsss don't need to offer respect to a yella belly like Hogan," Rhodes adds from commentary. "That's not true Dusty," Heenan adds who is subbing for Zbysko this week on Thunder. "These hameneggers should respect him. Like he said, he has made this a better place. I think you need to learn his style of song Dusty, he's made it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dying Dusty, if you care enough for the living." "Are you siding with the nWo Bobby?" Tenay asks. "What does it sound like? I'm merely telling the humanoids at home that love him or hate, Hogan and the nWo has made professional wrestilng what it is today." "You're right babah, a joke, brudda, a joke!" Rhodes retorts. "So brothers, tonight I've come out here in front of all you to tell you a few home truths, brother. I've heard this and I've heard that about how WCW will be putting an end to the nWo, dudes. Well I can tell you, it just isn't true. Who oh who do they have to rely on? Sting? That dude is going down to Kevin Nash this very Sunday. Bret Hart? He couldn't help but be screwed over. Or maybe Flexy Lex Loser? The truth of the matter is, there are no more heroes in WCW. Hell brother, one of the one's you all firmly believed in happened to be the ringleader behind this entire operation in Diamond Dallas Page! Lex Loser, at Uncensored brother, I'm going to knock some sense into you. Perhaps oh perhaps I'll be knocking enough sense into you that you'll stop the cr@p with the fans and you might either bow down to the king of Hollywood, or you may show you are just another surprise. Oh I love surprises Eric, I really do, but I don't know brother if Lex Loser is good enough to be an nWo surprise. Lex Luger, watcha gonna do....WATCHA GONNA DO... when the nWo runs wild on you at Uncensored, BROTHER!" Our cameras cut to the back where Lex Luger is walking towards the ring, flexing his pecs... "Up next, Lex Luger gives Hollywood Hogan a preview of what to expect at Uncensored. When we return, it's Hiroyoshi Tenzan versus Lex Luger." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'Total Package' Lex Luger v Hiroyoshi Tenzan[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] It seemed fairly clear to all and sundry that Lex Luger had listened to the prophetic opinions of Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and with this he came to the ring turbo charged and ready to lay waste to the intense Tenzan. Tenzan was on the back foot immediately, and probably wished he didn't make the flight across from the Orient when Luger put him up for the Rack. [CENTER][size="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Lex Luger[/size][/CENTER] Backstage, 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho re-enters the nWo dressing room, and gets a pat on the back from Brian Adams and 'Flash' Scott Norton for the attack he put on Chris Benoit earlier. Again, Kimberly is stretching for her Nitro Girls routine, with her long right leg in black stockings stretched on a leather couch. Jericho's jaw drops. Diamond Dallas Page walks up from behind Jericho with a cigar dangling out of his mouth. "Yo, what are you looking at bro?" Page asks with intensity and jealousy. "Me?" Jericho responds trying to act innocent and come up with an excuse for ogling his wife. "Yeah, you." "Oh I was just ... just ahh... ahh... watching the paint dry on the wall." "Watching the paint dry on the wall?" "Oh yeah, yeah I do it all the time. It's as refreshing as waking up with a nice cup of cocoa, a bowl of spaghettios, two pieces of marmalade drenched toast and ... and... morning glo.. I mean the financial newspaper at your feet." "So you weren't gawking on my wife?" "Dude, dude... ? No? No way! I would never...EVVVVERRRR look at your wife. She's not my type, man." "Yo, you better get your head straight Jericho, because come Sunday you're going to have the Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit coming to get you. He'll be looking to get revenge on you man, so you're going to need to start thinking straight... err both in the bedroom, and in the ring." "What's up with the advice, man?" Jericho asks. "I'm just giving you some advice man, because you need it. You can be THAT good. I know you don't like what you're hearing right now man, but frankly, you love me, you hate me, but one thing's for sure, you'll never forget me... Peace out, bro," Page adds as he walks away, leaving Jericho looking confused. "Bedroom? Bedroom? Oh...no.... no way man, I would never...EVVVVEEERRR do that. But THAT," he says looking at Kim, "I would." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Wrath v Raven[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Wrath is a phenomenal powerhouse, he's built like a brick outhouse, but he was no chance tonight as the Flock did a lot of the work for Raven, which of course was all legal given it was Raven's Rules. Like a mob leader, Raven sat back and admired his mideon's efforts, before planting Wrath with the Evenflow DDT. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Raven[/SIZE][/CENTER] After the match, Raven threw Wrath to the floor. He then followed him out, and planted his skull head first into the concrete floor with another Evenflow DDT! Wrath was convulsing on the ground, as Raven sadistically smiled. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Pipline Feva ('Wipe Out' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v The Steiner Brothers[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] "Yo yo yo, you know what time it is?" Le Roux exhaulted on the microphone as the two men came out in singlets and board shorts. "It's time to ride the Pipiline Feva, baby," Karagias responded. "SURF'S UP!" Both men sprinted to the ring, either this was going to be an over gimmick or a gimmick to ruin both men's careers. They attacked it with trusting honesty and hope, hoping that their good efforts would win the crowd over. However, the Steiners were in no mood to muck around, and Scott in particular was ferocious, clobbering Karagias and suplexing Le Roux like a rag doll. Both men rolled to the floor, and grabbed their surfboards and looked to leave. But Rick Steiner chased both men, grabbed both men by the hair, gnawed on their head like a bulldog, and rolled them back in. Scott Steiner picked up Evan Karagias and from a gorilla press position dropped him outside the ring, and this left Lash Le Roux whom he took to the top... FRANKENSTEINER! 1...2....3! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, The Steiner Brothers[/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage completed an interview with a fitness magazine, before turning the corner to see Miss Elizabeth in a white dress crying. She walked up to Savage, and put her head on his chest. Savage didn't know what to do. "What the hell is this about yeah?" "I...I'm unhappy Randy..." "And what do you want me to do about it? Yeah you think you can just ruin my life again yeah?" Savage pushed her away, and walked off. Miss Elizabeth ran off, Savage turned around and looked back.. "Wait a second yeah.." But then realised she had gone, and carried on his way. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Stevie Ray v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] What has been the meaning of Stevie Ray's push? This has been like watching someone staple gun Mideon's manboobs together. Painful. Try lipo. Or wearing a bro. But don't just do it like this. Stevie Ray is a fine tag team wrestler, but he's being exposed. As a fruit booty yak. Fortunately, tonight he was stopped in his tracks as the Hitman wasted no time in getting the big Harlem man down to the mat, and working him over. Ending it all mercifully with the Sharpshooter. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Bret Hart[/SIZE][/CENTER] After the match, 'The Hitman' was given the microphone by David Penzer. "The following announcement, has been made by the Canadians Royal Animal Protectorits. Or ...CR@P. Scott Hall, the entire world of professional wrestling has had enough of you. I've had enough of you. So I'll tell you what, this Sunday, I'm going to end the cruelty. Not just to animals pal, but to good hard nosed professional wrestlers like Chris Benoit, like Chris Kanyon, like Rey Mysterio, like Dean Malenko... People you have held back for too long pal, too long. The blood is on your hands Scott, you want a war you can't handle? You've got one. Because on Sunday night, live on Pay-Per-View, you are going to find out exactly why they call me the best there is... the best there was... and the best... there ever will be! It's not a slogan Scott, it's not a threat, it's fact and a promise!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A rematch from Monday Nitro. The intensity is building between these two and it will be fought out at Uncensored, no holds barred. It has to end. The brutality and bloodshed and anomosity is gripping. The hatred is chronic. Savage's eyes were bludgened with conviction, Bagwell, arrogant as usual posed in his face, before Savage began pounding away. He was not here to wait, he was not here to take any prisoners, he was here to get a result and inflict maximum damage on the young upstart of the nWo. Bagwell as a result of some vicious lashings from Savage went to the outside, and claiming his hair had been pulled (what hair?), he walked to the back. Referee Billy Silverman had no choice but to call for the bell. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via countout, Randy Savage[/SIZE][/CENTER] Savage looked over the ropes as Bagwell headed back to the dressing rooms...BANG! From behind, the Outsiders had jumped him and knocked him senseless to the ground with a steel chair each to the back of his head. Savage writhed in pain, as Miss Elizabeth came to the top of the ramp, and starting bawling her eyes out. The beat down continued, as ... WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE HELL? YES! YES! 'The Enforcer' Arn Anderson is here with Dallas PD! The Outsiders motion to take down the Police Force, but hell there's like 30 of them! Eventually the Outsiders retreat out of the ring, and 'The Enforcer' Arn Anderson gets in the ring. "Randy Savage, they say adversity introduces a man to himself. Well son, maybe now you can see through all the madness." [CENTER][I]n....W....o NN...NNN...NEW WORLD ORDER[/I][/CENTER] 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff stepped forward from the back, with a microphone. "You son of a b!tch, cut his microphone off.." "They can't!" "What do you mean they can't?" Bischoff asked. "You see this?" Anderson said holding up an A4 sized document. "You see this? This is in revenge of what you have done to my good friend Ric Flair. You see, Ric Flair IS WCW. And there's an old saying. You don't jump a dog in his own backyard, pal." "What is the meaning of this?" "Oh I'm just getting to that. You see this document here binds Arn Anderson... well, that's me, to 50% power in WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING! And my first act of the evening, Outsiders... you see those two belts hanging around your waist? Well, those belts are supposed to mean something. They're supposed to be CHAMPIONSHIPS! And you two goofs haven't been acting like Champions lately. Infact, when was your last defence of those belts? As a matter of fact, don't answer that. Why? Because you are no longer... WCW...Tag Team Champions. Those titles... they're worthless. You are officially stripped of the Tag Team Championships, and like every belt in this organisation, I'm going to bring back some prestige, honour and value in those belts." "You can't do that!" Bischoff cries out. "I can, and I have! This has been ratified only within the past five minutes with Ted himself. So it's official, you are no longer the champions. So what does that mean, boys? It means the likes of Pasion Latina, Pipeline Feva, Public Enemy, whoever, you all have something to fight for. And it starts tomorrow night, with the Steiners versus Konnan and Curt Hennig for the WCW World Tag Team Championships. And pray to god I hope the Steiners win, but by god, let me tell you something, this is a new WCW and if anyone dares interfere in that match, be it you Nash, you Hall, or you Bischoff, you will be stood down for THIRTY DAYS!" "You...You low down son of a..." "Well, yes you're right Eric. You're right. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but toot toot pal. Maybe you'll think more of it next time in starting a war with the Flair family, because us former Horsemen pal, we don't wear white hats, and we aren't nice people. So Bischoff, here's something my friend would say... learn to live with it, learn to love it, because it's the best thing going today!" "MY GOD! What an announcement," Tenay pleas in commentary. "We are out of time, see you all at Uncensored live on Pay-Per-View this Sunday, will Eric Bischoff have time to plan revenge??"

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/uncensor.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks[/B] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr (c) v Eddie Guerrero WCW Televison Championship: 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v 'Lord' Steven Regal v Stevie Ray Ravens Rules: Raven v Bill Goldberg 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan v 'Total Package' Lex Luger Scott Hall v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart WCW Tag Team Championships: The Steiner Brothers v Konnan and Curt Hennig WCW United States Championship: 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page (c) v The Giant 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho v 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit No Disqualification: 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell Cage Match - Win Only Via Pinfall or Submission WCW World Heavyweight Championship: Sting (c) v 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash

****ing love it man. Double A as co-authority figure is great. The first crack in the nWo? I think so... You really like AA don't ya? Manager of the Horsemen in the last one, authority figure in this... mind you, he's worth using properly. He's a legend. PREDICTIONS WCW Cruiserweight Championship:[B] Rey Mysterio Jr (c) [/B]v Eddie Guerrero [I]Rey Rey won't drop the belt yet. That would be too WCW[/I] WCW Televison Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) [/B]v 'Lord' Steven Regal v Stevie Ray [I]Deano is the man, but one day Regal would look good with it again[/I] Ravens Rules: Raven v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] [I]But not by much[/I] [B]'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]I don't really see what Luger can offer and Hogan needs a few wins to stop him crying home to mama[/I] Scott Hall v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Still think Bret has more to offer than Hall. Bret needs to be kept as one of the top guys in the game[/I] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] v Konnan and Curt Hennig [I]Not so sure about a Konnan & Hennig team to be honest[/I] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page (c)[/B] v The Giant [I]Good to see The Giant used, but I don't think the US Title suits him at the moment. DDP needs to keep looking strong as he gradually becomes more and more important in the nWo[/I] 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho v [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] [I]Great match, Benoit to sneak it as part of his push[/I] No Disqualification: [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]Savage needs a clean one over Bagwell[/I] Cage Match - Win Only Via Pinfall or Submission WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]Sting (c)[/B] v 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash [I]When Sting loses it it should be to someone who needs it, like Benoit or DDP or someone like that. Nash isn't one of those people for me. Besides, he's not been pushed enough to be a convincing contender to the title[/I] Looks like it's gonna be a barnstormer.

Archived