Mark Calaway - The Deadman Cometh

Mark Calaway is currently in college and after growing up watching WCCW on television decided that he would like to persue professional wrestling as a career. Mark at the time was also on the school's basketball team and the coach wanted him to make a more dedicated commitment to the team and quit wrestling. Mark, feeling that he had to make a choice, dropped from the basketball team and continue his wrestling training. Here are his skills ratings at this time: [b]Rumble skills[/b]: Brawling: E Power: B+ Strong style: F Hardcore: D MMA: F [b]Technical skills[/b]: Mat Wrestling: F Chain Wrestling: F Submissions: F Aerial: F Flashiness: F [b]Entertainment skills[/b]: Microphone: E Charisma: C- Acting: D Looks: B+ Star quality: B+ [b]Performance skills[/b]: Basics: D Psychology: D Safety: E Consistency: D Selling: D [b]Physical skills[/b]: Athleticism: C+ Toughness: B Stamina: D [b]Backstage skills[/b]: Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [b]Other skills[/b]: Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Resilience: B Menace: B Refereeing: F Spirit: D As you can see, he is just a raw talent that needs to improve in many different skills.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the beginning Due to having to decide between basketball and wrestling, I have decided to quit the basketball team. The coach told me that I probably could have had a promising professional basketball career but I love wrestling too much in order to continue my training. I have a part-time job as a bouncer at a bar in Arlington, Texas, and I have also decided to leave the college. I am felling bad that I won't be getting my degree but I want to pursue a career in wrestling. I made a phone call to a local wrestling promotion, Houston Championship Wrestling, which is in my hometown.

My Co-Stars As a treat to the readers I would like to follow some of their favorites along with these others: [b][u]The "Biggies"[/u][/b] Hulk Hogan Ric Flair [b][u]My All-Time Favorite[/u][/b] Superstar Billy Graham [b][u]Legion Of Doom[/u][/b] Jake Roberts Road Warrior Animal Road Warrior Hawk The Spoiler [b][u]Others[/u][/b] Shane Douglas Mick Foley Bret Hart Owen Hart Curt Hennig Shawn Michaels Steven Regal Dusty Rhodes Terry Taylor Are there any others that you might want me to follow?

This gets a Ron Burgundy like, SUPER DOOPER! Glad to the master of Undertaker journals bringing this one back, and hopefully this time you have no computer issues or career ending injuries and we can see Calaway all the way to being the Undertaker. Thanks for following Regal too, that should be neat to see how my Regal journal compares to how he turns out in your game. Good luck.

[QUOTE=buck44f;413510]I am VERY glad you are bringing this back. When HBK and Foley come into play, can you follow them, if they ever come into play. I don't know if they do or not.[/QUOTE] Shawn Michaels is in HCW, which I just joined. I had done a test to see if that patch, the download of 1.1, worked (it didn't) and he was already in HCW as an opener. I'm sure that I will be seeing him in action for sure. Mick Foley is either unemployed or too young, like Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Triple H and Jericho. I'll keep an eye out for these guys and add them to my now growing list. BTW, I think that I will also be posting the matches like the others. I think that it's the best way to go.

[QUOTE=MikeSensation;413457]I wouldn't mind seeing how Bret and Owen Hart are doing.[/QUOTE] I know that Bret is working in Calgary but I'm not sure if Owen has started yet. I will keep an eye out for them and add them to my list.

the call comes in [img]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/th_HCW.jpg[/img] [img]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/th_PaulBoesch.jpg[/img] Hello, Mark. This is Paul Boesch, the owner of Houston Championship Wrestling. I am returning your call concerning joining my company. I am interested and I am offering you an 8 month agreement to join HCW. [img]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/th_MeanMark.jpg[/img] Thank you very much, Mr. Boesch. I gladly accept the agreement.

Houston Championship Wrestling [img]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/th_HCW.jpg[/img] [b][u]Owner[/u][/b] Paul Boesch [b][u]Head Booker[/u][/b] Paul Boesch [b][u]Announcers[/u][/b] [color=blue]Peter Birkholz[/color] [b][u]Referees[/u][/b] [color=blue]Harold Harris[/color] [b][u]Managers[/u][/b] [color=red]Friday Skandor Akbar[/color] [b][u]Wrestlers[/u] [u]Main Eventers[/u][/b] [color=blue]Junkyard Dog[/color] [color=red]Kamala the Ugandan Giant[/color] [color=blue]Mil Mascaras[/color] [color=red]The Masked Superstar[/color] [b][u]Upper Midcarders[/u][/b] [color=blue]Butch Reed Gino Hernandez[/color] [color=red]King Kong Bundy The Super Destroyer[/color] [b][u]Midcarders[/u][/b] [color=red]Boris Zhukov Buddy Landell[/color] [color=blue]Hector Guerrero[/color] [color=red]Kendo Nagasaki[/color] [color=blue]Steve Williams Tiger Conway Jr[/color] [b][u]Lower Midcarders[/u][/b] [color=red]Art Crews[/color] [color=blue]George Weingeroff Shawn Michaels[/color] [color=red]The Snowman[/color] [b][u]Openers[/u][/b] [color=blue]Brady Boone[/color] [color=blue]Mark Calaway[/color] has not been assigned a push but will have one by Sunday's Houston Wrestling show. [color=blue][b]Blue[/b] denotes Faces.[/color] [color=red][b]Red[/b] denotes Heels.[/color] [b][u]Current Champions Houston Heavyweight[/u][/b] Vacant [b][u]Houston Tag Team[/u][/b] The Super Destroyer & The Masked Superstar [b][u]Houston Television[/u][/b] Vacant

May, Week 1, 1983 -- Monday thru Saturday [b]Monday AJPW[/b]: Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruda for the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b]: Atsushi Onita defeated Shiro Koshinaka to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]Central States[/b]: Crusher Blackwell defeated Bob Brown for the Central States Heavyweight title [b]Central States[/b]: Roger Kirby defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television title [b]CWA[/b]: Jerry Lawler defeated Ken Patera to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b]: Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b]: Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b]: El Solitario defeated Perro Aguayo for the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b]: Black Man defeated Gran Apache for the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b]: Solar and Hamada defeated Kendo and Rubio for the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b]: Matilda the Hun defeated Tammy Jones for the GLOW Championship title [b]GLOW[/b]: The Cheerleaders defeated Corporal Kelly & Attache to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b]: [color=red]Burke and Montana defeated The Spoiler and Brown[/color] [b]AGPW[/b]: Pierre Lefebvre defeated Steve Casey for the Maritimes Championship title [b]AGPW[/b]: Lafon and Petitas defeated Comrade Gerry and No Class Bass for the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b]: Al Tomko & Moose Morowski defeated Volkoff and Diamond Timothy for the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b]: Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis for the All-Star Television title [b]WWF[/b]: Released Buddy Rogers and George Steele ------------------ [b]Tuesday WWF[/b]: Bob Backlund defeated Sgt. Slaughter to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b]: Don Muraco defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b]: The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Dick Slater to retain the NWA World Heavyweight titlt[/color] [b]MACW[/b]: Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Bugsy McGraw to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: One Man Gang and Assassin 2 defeated Royal and Mark Youngblood for the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]NJPW[/b]: Riki Choshu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Genichiro Tenryu to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b]: Atsushi Onita defeated Shiro Koshinaka to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue went to a time limit draw with Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b]: [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Scott McGhee for the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWF[/b]: Blackjack Mulligan defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]MLW[/b]: The Sheik and Brower defeated Sharpe and Singh for the Canadian Open Tag Team titles [b]MLW[/b]: Nick Kiniski defeated David Sammartino for the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b]: Carlos Colon defeated The Invader for the Universal Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b]: Ron Starr defeated Jose Luis Rivera for the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title --------------------------------- [b]Wednesday AWA[/b]: [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Chief Wahoo defeated Duncum and Dr. D[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: Nick Bockwinkel defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: Baron Von Raschke defeated Ken Patera for the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]The High Flyers defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: Larry Zbyszko defeated Tommy Rich for the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Ronnie Garvin for the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Mr. Wrestling II and Ole defeated The Spoiler and Thunderbolt[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Brett Wayne and Bruno Jr[/color] [b]MSW[/b]: Ted DiBiase & Mr. Olympia defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b]: Magnum TA defeated King Kong Bundy for the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner for the Louisiana State Championship title [b]AJW[/b]: Seiko Honawa defeated Kyoto Inoue for the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]UWA[/b]: El Solitario defeated Black Man to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [color=blue]***All-Japan Pro Wrestling has risen to National size and has added a new TV show.***[/color] ------------------------------------- [b]Thursday EMLL[/b]: Lizmark defeated Rayo de Jalisco Jr to retain the NWA World Middleweight title [b]EMLL[/b]: Mando Guerrero defeated Ultraman for the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b]: Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b]: The Last Stand defeated Vera and Aguayo to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b]: Black Man defeated Lobo Rubio to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: Tony St.Clair defeated Mal Sanders to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]ASWUK[/b]: Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: [color=red]Steven Regal & David Taylor defeated Moran and McDonald[/color] [b]ASW[/b]: Al Tomko & Moose Morowski defeated Moretti and Diamond Timothy to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b]: Igor Volkoff defeated Honky Tonk Man to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b]: Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title ----------------------------------- [b]Friday JPUK[/b]: The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b]: Jon Cortez defeated Bobby Barnes for the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: Ben McCoy defeated Jim Breaks for the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]Nick Bockwinkel defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: Baron Von Raschke defeated Ken Patera to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b]: The High Flyers defeated The Nightmares to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b]: Kevin Von Erich defeated Killer Khan to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b]: Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy defeated Kamala & The Missing Link to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b]: Junkyard Dog defeated Mr. Olympia to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b]: Magnum TA defeated King Kong Bundy to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]PNW[/b]: [color=red]Curt Hennig and Billy Jack defeated Dynamite Kid & The Assassin[/color] [b]PNW[/b]: Don Running Bear defeated Dean Malenko for the PNW Television title [b]WWC[/b]: Ron Starr defeated Super Medic #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]The Great Gama defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]SWCW[/b]: Adrian Adonis defeated Bobby Jaggers to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b]: Eric Embry defeated Hector Guerrero for the Southwest Junior Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b]: The Sheepherders defeated The Grapplers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]UWF[/b]: Kantaro Hoshino defeated Osamu Kido for the UWF World Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b]: The Blue Bloods defeated Cook and Huber to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b]: Michael Kirschner defeated Bam Bam Bigelow for the Big Time Television title [color=blue]***Mid-South Wrestling has risen to Cult size***[/color] ----------------------------- [b]Saturday AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b]: Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: Jon Cortez defeated Marc Rocco to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b]: Ben McCoy defeated Bearcat Wright to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Dick Slater[/color] [b]MACW[/b]: One Man Gang and Assassin 2 defeated Mosca Jr and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Mr Wrestling II and Ole to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Ronnie Garvin to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]Central States[/b]: Roger Kirby defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television title [b]Central States[/b]: The Moondogs defeated Bob Brown & Buzz Tyler for the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: Jerry Lawler defeated Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b]: Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b]: Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b]: Mr Olympia defeated Jimmy Golden for the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b]: Dan Davis defeated Pat Rose for the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title

Sunday - Houston Wrestling [img]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/th_HCW.jpg[/img] [b]HOUSTON WRESTLING[/B] [img]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/th_MeanMark.jpg[/img] [b]Mark Calaway versus [img]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/th_ArtCrews.jpg[/img] Art Crews[/b] [b]Purse: $750. 80% goes to the winner, 20% to the loser.[/b] [b]The match begins[/b] Mark Calaway whips Art Crews to the corner Mark Calaway hit the Corner Elbow Mark Calaway hit the Repeated Shoulder Ram Mark Calaway picks up Art Crews Mark Calaway whips Art Crews into the ropes Mark Calaway hit the Punch Mark Calaway whips Art Crews into the ropes Art Crews easily rushed the Shoulder Block And Art Crews clamps on a Standing Side Headlock Crews with a Full Arm Drag and Twist Art Crews hit the Forearm Blow Art Crews hit the Punch Mark Calaway tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side Mark Calaway easily broke the Arm Wringer And that'll slow you down in a hurry! Crews took that shot right in the throat The referee warns that that was illegal Mark Calaway picks up Art Crews Mark Calaway whips Art Crews to the corner Ohh!! The Big Man chokes down Crews! Mark Calaway brings Art Crews out of the corner A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage The Throat Thrust was countered into a Punch Mark Calaway moved and the Dropkick missed! Art Crews easily slipped out the back of the Face Tear Art Crews hit the Forearm To Back Crews goes to work on Calaway's arm with that Standing Arm Bar And Art Crews clamps on a Standing Side Headlock Art Crews hit the Kick To Gut The Punch didn't seem to faze Mark Calaway, who just stood there and glared at Art Crews The Forearm Blow didn't seem to faze Mark Calaway, who just stood there and glared at Art Crews Look at it, folks! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow Crews with a Full Arm Drag and Twist The Forearm Blow didn't seem to faze Mark Calaway, who just stood there and glared at Art Crews Mark Calaway finds himself on the receiving end of a Standing Side Headlock And just look at Crews wail away on Calaway with a flurry of punches Art Crews hit the Charging Forearm Calaway's arm is held by an arm bar...OH! Crews drives an elbow into that arm Mark Calaway slipped out of the Single Leg Boston Crab Calaway levels Crews with a Big Roundhouse Punch Mark Calaway whips Art Crews into the ropes Mark Calaway hit the Big Boot Mark Calaway picks up Art Crews A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage Art Crews easily slipped out the back of the Snake Eyes Art Crews hit the Hammerlock Drive Just listen to those fans count down the punches..."1...2...3...4..." Mark Calaway moved and the Grounded Elbow Drive to Arm missed! And that'll slow you down in a hurry! Crews took that shot right in the throat The referee warns that that was illegal Mark Calaway picks up Art Crews The Giant Killer Bodyslam was countered into a Forearm Blow We've got a Pier-6 brawl, ladies and gentlemen...Crews with a punch flurry Art Crews hit the Jab Punch Flurry The Running Clothesline was countered into a Big Boot The referee begins the count... 1! Kick Out Just Before The Two! Mark Calaway throws Art Crews to ringside Mark Calaway leaves the ring The referee begins counting the competitors out Art Crews counters by fighting back The Punch Flurry was countered into a Throat Thrust The referee reaches the halfway point of his count Mark Calaway picks up Art Crews The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out Mark Calaway grabs Crews...walks him over to the table...and slams his head into it!!! Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out Ohh!! The Big Man is choking down Crews!! Come on, Ref!! The referee warns that that was illegal Whew! Art Crews narrowly escapes that Claw attempt Art Crews hit the Jab Punch Flurry Mark Calaway easily broke the Piledriver Mark Calaway whips Art Crews into the ropes The Lariat Clothesline was countered into a Punch Art Crews hit the Running Clothesline Mark Calaway easily broke the Boston Crab The Throat Thrust was countered into a Bodyslam Art Crews picks up Mark Calaway Mark Calaway easily broke the Sleeper Hold Art Crews broke the Short Arm Clothesline Art Crews hit the Running Clothesline Art Crews picks up Mark Calaway from behind Mark Calaway easily broke the Russian Legsweep Mark Calaway whips Art Crews into the ropes Mark Calaway hit the Lariat Clothesline [color=red]The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down... 3![/color] The fans start a chant of "That Match Sucked". Mark Calaway defeated Art Crews in 12:40. Match Rating: [b][color=red]E[/color][/b] [b]Results of Other Matches on Show[/b] Super Destroyer and Zhukov defeated Hernandez and Hector Guerrero King Kong Bundy defeated Butch Reed for the Houston Television title Kendo Nagasaki defeated Steve Williams Tiger Conway Jr defeated Buddy Landell

May Week 1, 1983 -- Sunday [b]Sunday Rest of today's action WWF[/b]: The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b]: Don Muraco defeated SD Jones to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WCCW[/b]: Kevin Von Erich defeated Killer Khan to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b]: Terry Gordy defeated The Missing Link to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b]: [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bob Roop[/color] [b]CWF[/b]: Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b]: Bobby Duncum defeated Barry Windham for the Florida Television title [b]IWA[/b]: Dino Bravo defeated Rick Martel to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b]: Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated Brito and Parisi for the International Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b]: [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]AGPW[/b]: Lafon and Petitpas defeated Comrade Gerry and No Class Bass to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [color=blue]***World Wrestling Federation has risen to National size and has a new TV show, "WWF Breakdown"***[/color]

May Week 2, 1983 - Monday thru Saturday [b]Monday AJPW[/b]: Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Terry Funk to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b]: Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b]: The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: Jerry Lawler defeated Ken Patera to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b]: Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b]: Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b]: El Solitario defeated Black Man to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]GLOW[/b]: The Cheerleaders defeated Hollywood & Vine to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b]: Pierre Lefebvre defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]AGPW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Steve Casey[/color] [b]AGPW[/b]: Lafon and Petitpas defeated Montana and Brown to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b]: Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff for the Canadian Heavyweight title -------------------------------- [b]Tuesday WWF[/b]: Bob Backlund defeated Sgt. Slaughter to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b]: The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b]: Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b]: One Man Gang and Assassin 2 defeated Nikita and Royal to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Roddy Piper to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b]: [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bob Roop to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWF[/b]: Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b]: Bobby Duncum defeated Barry Windham to retain the Florida Television title [b]MLW[/b]: Nick Kiniski went to a double DQ with Tiger Jeet Singh to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b]: Carlos Colon defeated Ron Starr to retain the Universal Heavyweight title ------------------------- [b]Wednesday AWA[/b]: [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Martel defeated King Kong Brody and Robinson[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: The High Flyers defeated The Nightmares to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b]: Baron Von Raschke defeated Jesse Ventura to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]Curt Hennig & Scott Hall defeated Duncum and Dr. D[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b]: Magnum TA defeated Buddy Landell to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]GCW[/b]: Larry Zbyszko defeated Tommy Rich to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Sawyer and The Spoiler defeated Ole and Bruno Jr[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Brett Wayne[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]WWC[/b]: Carlos Colon defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b]: Ron Starr defeated El Gran Apollo to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b]: TNT defeated Tonga John for the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b]: Seiko Honawa defeated Kyoto Inoue to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]AJW[/b]: Crush Girls defeated Sexton and Tateno for the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b]: El Solitario defeated Villano III to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b]: The Last Stand defeated Vera and Aguayo to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b]: Black Man defeated Lobo Rubio to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]WWF[/b]: [color=red]Signed Dusty Rhodes, Junkyard Dog and Hulk Hogan[/color] -------------------------------------- [b]Thursday WWF[/b]: Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b]: The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]EMLL[/b]: Ray of Jalisco Jr, Lizmark and Halcon defeated Black Man, Supremo and Fu for the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b]: Mando Guerrero defeated Villano III to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b]: Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: Tony St.Clair defeated Mal Sanders to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]ASWUK[/b]: [color=red]Steven Regal & David Taylor defeated Finlay and Manley[/color] [b]ASWUK[/b]: Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: Johnny Kidd defeated Rick Wiseman to retain the European Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b]: The Last Stand defeated Vera and Aguayo to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b]: Matilda the Hun defeated Tara to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]WWF[/b]: Signed Bobby Heenan and Michael Hayes [b]MACW[/b]: Ricky Steamboat leaves to join National sized AJPW. ------------------------------------ [b]Friday JPUK[/b]: Jon Cortez defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: Ben McCoy defeated Jim Breaks to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b]: The High Flyers defeated The Sheiks to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b]: Baron Von Raschke defeated Jesse Ventura to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b]: Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Junkyard Dog for the North American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]WCCW[/b]: Michael Hayes defeated Kevin Von Erich for the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b]: Terry Gordy defeated Sweet Brown Sugar to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]PNW[/b]: Matt Borne defeated Assassin for the PNW Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b]: [color=red]Rip Oliver defeated Curt Hennig[/color] [b]PNW[/b]: Don Running Bear defeated Dean Malenko to retain the PNW Television title [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles[/color] [b]SWCW[/b]: Gino Hernandez defeated Manny Fernandez for the Undisputed World Heavyweight title [b]UWF[/b]: Kantaro Hoshino defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWF World Heavyweight title [b]UWF[/b]: Kazuo Yamazaki defeated Ryuma Go for the UWF Nationwide title [b]DCW[/b]: The Sheik of Araby defeated The Mighty Igor to retain the US Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b]: The Blue Bloods defeated Pin Point to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles --------------------------------------- [b]Saturday AJPW[/b]: Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Dory Funk Jr to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Atsushi Onita defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Rocky and Ishikawa to reteain the All-Asia Tag Team title [b]JPUK[/b]: Marc Rocco defeated Jon Cortez for the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Koloff and Race defeated Chief Wahoo and Ric Flair for the NWA World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Jay Youngblood to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: One Man Gang and Assassin 2 defeated Royal and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Sawyer and Ole to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Mr. Wrestling II to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Zbyszko and The Spoiler defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]Central States[/b]: Roger Kirby defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television title [b]Central States[/b]: The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b]: Koko B Ware defeated Troy Graham to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b]: Norvell Austin defeated Dan Davis for the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b]: Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title

May Week 2, 1983 - Sunday [img]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/th_HCW.jpg[/img] [b][size=5]HOUSTON WRESTLING[/SIZE][/B] I am not booked for tonight's show. [b][u]Show Results[/u][/b] Junkyard Dog defeated King Kong Bundy for the Houston Heavyweight title Super Destroyer and Hernandez defeated Mascaras and Reed Kendo Nagasaki defeated Steve Williams Tiger Conway Jr defeated Boris Zhukov Hector Guerrero defeated Buddy Landell Brady Boone defeated Art Crews

May Week 2, 1983 - Rest of Sunday Results [b]Rest of Sunday Results WWF[/b]: The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b]: Don Muraco defeated Tony Garea to retain the WWF International title [b]WCCW[/b]: Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy defeated Kevin & Mike Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b]: David Von Erich defeated Frank Dusek to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b]: Kabuki and One Man Gang defeated "Gorgeous" Jimmy and Missing Link for the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b]: [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Mike Rotundo[/color] [b]CWF[/b]: The Purple Haze defeated Blackjack Mulligan for the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b]: Bobby Duncum defeated Terry Allen to retain the Florida Television title [b]IWA[/b]: Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Phil Lafon[/color] [b]MACW[/b]: Signed Terry Gordy (well that's now 2 out of the 3 Freebirds leaving WCCW)

May Week 3, 1983 - Monday thru Saturday [b]Monday AJPW[/b]: Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Giant Baba to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: Jerry Lawler defeated Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b]: Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware for the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b]: Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b]: Perro Aguayo defeated El Solitario for the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b]: Kendo and Ringo defeated Wagner Jr and Rubio for the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b]: The Cheerleaders defeated The Southern Belles to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b]: Mr. Olympia defeated Super Olympia to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]AGPW[/b]: Pierre Lefebvre defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]AGPW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Steve Casey[/color] [b]ASW[/b]: Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt. Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b]: Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title ------------------------------------ [b]Tuesday WWF[/b]: Bob Backlund defeated Andre the Giant to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b]: The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b]: Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]AJPW[/b]: Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Rocky and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b]: Dory Funk Jr defeated Assassin #2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Jay Youngblood to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b]: Sullivan & The Purple Haze defeated Barry Windham & BJ Mulligan for the Florida Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b]: [color=red]Dusty Rhodes defeated Superstar Billy Graham for the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MLW[/b]: Nick Kiniski defeated David Sammartino to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b]: Carlos Colon defeated Ron Starr to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b]: Hercules Ayala defeated TNE for the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Signed Jake Roberts[/color] ------------------------------- [b]Wednesday JPUK[/b]: The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b]: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]Ventura and Dr. D defeated Curt Hennig and Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: The High Flyers defeated The Sheiks to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Blackjack Lanza[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b]: Ted DiBiase & Mr. Olympia defeated Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling II to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b]: Jim Garvin defeated Magnum TA for the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]GCW[/b]: Larry Zbyszko defeated Buzz Sawyer to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler and Garvin defeated Stallion and Starbuck[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Hell Bound[/color] [b]IWA[/b]: Dino Bravo defeated Jos Leduc to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b]: Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b]: Jaguar Yokota defeated Candi Devine to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]AJW[/b]: Seiko Honawa defeated Kyoto Inoue to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]AJW[/b]: Crush Girls defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b]: Perro Aguayo defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b]: Black Man defeated Gran Apache to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]SWCW[/b]: Gino Hernandez defeated Manny Fernandez to retain the Undisputed World Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b]: Adrian Adonis defeated Scott Casey to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b]: Eric Embry defeated Hector Guerrero to retain the Southwest Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b]: [color=red]Dusty Rhodes, Junkyard Dog and Hulk Hogan join WWF. Hulk Hogan leaves AWA[/color] ------------------------------------------- [b]Thursday WWF[/b]: Don Muraco defeated Jimmy Snuka to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b]: The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces tor retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b]: [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant defeated The Soul Patrol[/color] [b]EMLL[/b]: Mando Guerrero defeated Villano III to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b]: Ray of Jalisco Jr, Lizmark and Halcon defeated Black Man, Solar and Supremo to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]NJPW[/b]: Riki Choshu defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b]: Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: Tony St.Clair defeated John Quinn to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]ASWUK[/b]: [color=red]Kidd and Smith defeated Murphy and Lord Steven Regal[/color] [b]WWF[/b]: Bobby Heenan and Michael Hayes join WWF --------------------------------------------- [b]Friday JPUK[/b]: Marc Rocco defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: Ben McCoy defeated Jim Breaks to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b]: Dory Funk Jr went to a double DQ with Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: One Man Gang and Assassin 2 defeated Royal and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Bob Orton Jr to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Bugsy McGraw defeated Jake Roberts[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: The High Flyers defeated The Sheiks to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]Ventura and Graham defeated The Hennigs[/color] [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b]: Jim Garvin defeated Chris Adams to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]WCCW[/b]: Gordy, Kahn and Adonis defeated David, Modern Day Warrior and Kevin for the NWA Six-Man Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b]: Larry Zbyszko defeated Dick Murdoch for the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b]: Dragon and Dusek defeated Roberts and Parsons for the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b]: The Purple Haze defeated Bobby Duncum for the Florida Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b]: [color=red]Blackjack Mulligan defeated Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]WWC[/b]: Ron Starr defeated The Invader to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b]: Hercules Ayala defeated Medic #2 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b]: Matt Borne defeated Rip Oliver to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]SWCW[/b]: Gino Hernandez defeated Manny Fernandez to retain the Undisputed World Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b]: The Sheepherders defeated The Grapplers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]UWF[/b]: Kantaro Hoshino defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWF World Heavyweight title [b]UWF[/b]: Kazuo Yamazaki defeated Ryuma Go to retain the UWF Nationwide title ---------------------------------------------- [b]Saturday AJPW[/b]: Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbp Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b]: Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Ashura Hara defeated Takashi Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: Marc Rocco defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: Ben McCoy defeated Jim Breaks to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: One Man Gang and Assassin 2 defeated Nikita and Royal to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Sawyer and Ole to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Tommy Rich[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]Central States[/b]: The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b]: Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: Tony St.Clair defeated John Quinn to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]ASWUK[/b]: Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: Johnny Kidd defeated Rick Wiseman to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: [color=red]Steven Regal & David Taylor defeated Murphy and Manley[/color] [b]SWCW[/b]: Jimmy Golden defeated Norvell Austin for the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b]: Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title

May Week 3, 1983 - Sunday [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/HCW.jpg[/IMG] [b][size=5]Houston Wrestling[/size] 2 out of 3 falls, 60 minute time limit [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/ShawnMichaels2.jpg[/IMG] Shawn Michaels versus [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/doncoryell/ws2pics/MeanMark.jpg[/IMG] Mark Calaway Purse: $750. 80% goes to the winner, 20% goes to the loser [u]The Match[/u][/b] Look at it, folks! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow The Kick To Gut didn't seem to faze Mark Calaway, who just stood there and glared at Shawn Michaels Shawn Michaels hit the Jab Punch Shawn Michaels applied the Hammerlock Michaels with a Full Arm Drag and Twist Shawn Michaels hit the Forearm Blow Look at it, folks! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow Shawn Michaels applied the Hammerlock Mark Calaway easily broke the Arm Wringer Mark Calaway hit the Clubbing Blow Shawn Michaels moved and the Stomp missed! Look at it, folks! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow Shawn Michaels hit the Forearm Blow Shawn Michaels hit the Jab Punch Mark Calaway finds himself on the receiving end of a Standing Side Headlock Michaels and Calaway lock up in a Collar and Elbow Tie Up Mark Calaway moved and the Dropkick missed! Mark Calaway picks up Shawn Michaels from behind Mark Calaway hit the Forearm To Back Mark Calaway throws Shawn Michaels to ringside Mark Calaway leaves the ring The referee begins counting the competitors out Shawn Michaels counters by fighting back The Forearm Blow didn't seem to faze Mark Calaway, who just stood there and glared at Shawn Michaels The referee reaches the halfway point of his count Mark Calaway easily broke the Standing Arm Bar The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out And that'll slow you down in a hurry! Michaels took that shot right in the throat The referee warns that that was illegal Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out Shawn Michaels blocked the Throat Thrust Mark Calaway hit the Headbutt Mark Calaway picks up Shawn Michaels Mark Calaway whips Shawn Michaels to the corner Mark Calaway hit the Repeated Shoulder Ram Mark Calaway hit the Stomp Shawn Michaels broke the Choke Hold Michaels with a Full Arm Drag and Twist The Charging Forearm was countered into a Big Boot The fans try to help Mark Calaway by chanting his name Mark Calaway picks up Shawn Michaels Shawn Michaels easily slipped out the back of the Snake Eyes Shawn Michaels hit the Running Dropkick Mark Calaway easily broke the Straddled Arm Bar The Big Roundhouse Punch was countered into a Low Blow Shawn Michaels hit the Seated Back Dropkick Calaway's arm is held by an arm bar...OH! Michaels drives an elbow into that arm The Running Elbow Drop is right on target and Calaway is in serious trouble The referee begins the count 1! 2! Kick Out Just After Two! Uh-Oh! Mark Calaway is helpless in those ropes...Michaels takes advantage!! The referee is furious at that breach of the rules Shawn Michaels hit the Slingshot Splash [color=red]The referee begins the count 1! 2! This Coub Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down 3![/color] Mark Calaway easily broke the DDT Calaway levels Michaels with a Big Roundhouse Punch!! Mark Calaway picks up Shawn Michaels Ohh!! The Big Man is choking down Michaels!! Come on, Ref!! Mark Calaway picks up Shawn Michaels And that'll slow you down in a hurry! Michaels took that shot right in the throat The referee wanrs that that was illegal Mark Calaway picks up Shawn Michaels Mark Calaway whips Shawn Michaels to the corner A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage Ohh!! The Big Man chokes down Michaels! Mark Calaway brings Shawn Michaels out of the corner The Choke Slam was countered into a Thumb Poke to the Eye Mark Calaway easily broke the Sleeper Hold Shawn Michaels easily rolled through with the Arm Wringer Smash The Charging Forearm was countered into a Big Boot Calaway is stalking Michaels...Mark Calaway clamps on the Iron Claw...This could be it, folks! [color=red]The referee checks the submission It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? It's Still Locked In! The referee has called for the bell![/color] Mark Calaway whips Shawn Michaels into the ropes The Lariat Clothesline was countered into a High Cross Body [color=red]The referee begins the count 1! 2! This Could Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down 3![/color] [b]Time: 10:40 Match Rating: [color=orange]C+[/color][/b] [b][u]Rest of Show Results[/u][/b] The Masked Superstar defeated Mil Mascaras Gino Hernandez defeated The Super Destroyer Kendo Nagasaki defeated George Weingeroff Boris Zhukov defeated Brady Boone

May Week 3, 1983 - Sunday [b]Rest of Sunday Results WWF[/b]: Dusty Rhodes defeated Bob Backlund for the WWF Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b]: The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Magnum TA to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b]: Jim Garvin defeated Tim Horner to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Ole and Rich to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: Larry Zbyszko defeated Mr. Wrestling II to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Buzz Sawyer[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Rick McGraw to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b]: Dick Murdoch defeated Terry Gordy for the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b]: Team Wrecker defeated Brain Damage to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b]: [color=red]Blackjack Mulligan defeated Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]CWF[/b]: The Purple Haze defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CSW[/b]: Dynamite Kid defeated The Great Gama to retain the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]Jason and Leatherface defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]IWA[/b]: Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: Terry Gordy leaves WCCW and joins MACW

May Week 4, 1983 - Monday thru Friday [b]Monday AJPW[/b]: Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Dory Funk Jr to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Hamada to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b]: Jerry Lawler defeated Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b]: [color=red]Taylor and Gibson defeated Lanny Poffo & Randy Savage[/color] [b]CWA[/b]: Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b]: Perro Aguayo defeated Gran Apache to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b]: Black Man defeated Mascara Sagrada to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b]: The Nightmares defeated La Pantera Rosa and Guerrera to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b]: Pierre Lefebvre defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]AGPW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler defeated The Missing Link[/color] [b]AGPW[/b]: Lafon and Petitpas defeated Comrade Gerry and No Class Bass to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b]: Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b]: Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title --------------------------------------- [b]Tuesday WWF[/b]: [color=red]Dusty Rhodes defeated Junkyard Dog to retain the WWF Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWF[/b]: The United Forces defeated The Wild Samoans for the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b]: [color=red]Superstar and Hulk Hogan defeated Slaughter and Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b]: Don Muraco defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]AJPW[/b]: Hara and Inoue defeated Hamada and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Roddy Piper to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b]: [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Jay Youngblood[/color] [b]AWA[/b]: Nick Bockwinkel defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: Baron Von Raschke defeated Jerry Blackwell to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b]: Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: The High Flyers defeated The Nightmares to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]Curt Hennig & Scott Hall defeated Zumhofe and Sodbuster[/color] [b]CWF[/b]: [color=red]The Purple Haze defeated Superstar Billy Graham to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MLW[/b]: Nick Kiniski defeated Tim Patterson to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b]: Carlos Colon & The Invader defeated Hog Irwin and Los Inferno for the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b]: Ron Starr against Invader #2 ended in a no contest to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b]: Hercules Ayala defeated Medic #2 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b]: TNT defeated Jose Luis Rivera for the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title ----------------------------------------- [b]Wednesday AWA[/b]: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: Baron Von Raschke defeated Jesse Ventura to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b]: Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b]: The High Flyers defeated The Sheiks to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]Curt Hennig & Scott Hall defeated King Kong Bundy and Saito[/color] [b]MSW[/b]: Ted DiBiase & Mr Olympia defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b]: Jim Garvin defeated Mr Wrestling II to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]GCW[/b]: Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Spoiler and Jake Roberts defeated Sawyer and Rich[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Hell Bound[/color] [b]GCW[/b]: Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b]: Seiko Honawa defeated Kyoto Inoue to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]AJW[/b]: Crush Girls defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b]: Perro Aguayo defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b]: Black Man defeated Gran Apache to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title ----------------------------------------- [b]Thursday WWF[/b]: [color=red]Dusty Rhodes defeated Andre the Giant to retain the WWF Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWF[/b]: [color=red]Hulk Hogan and JYD defeated The Wild Samoans[/color] [b]WWF[/b]: Don Muraco defeated Sgt Slaughter to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b]: The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]EMLL[/b]: Canek and Fishman defeated Solitario and Caras for the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]EMLL[/b]: Mando Guerrero defeated Villano III to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b]: Ray of Jalisco Jr, Lizmark and Halcon defeated Black Man, Supremo and Fu to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]NJPW[/b]: Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b]: John Quinn defeated Tony St.Clair for the World Heavyweight Title title [b]ASWUK[/b]: [color=red]Fit Finlay & Skull Murphy defeated Steven Regal & David Taylor[/color] ----------------------------------------- [b]Friday JPUK[/b]: Marco Rocco defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b]: Ben McCoy defeated Bearcat Wright to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b]: Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]AWA[/b]: Baron Von Raschke defeated Mike Graham to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b]: [color=red]Curt Hennig defeated Bobby Duncum Sr[/color] [b]MSW[/b]: Greg Valentine defeated Mr Wrestling II to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b]: Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b]: Jim Garvin defeated Butch Reed to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]WCCW[/b]: Larry Zbyszko defeated Kerry Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b]: Dick Murdoch defeated Kevin Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b]: Brain Damage defeated Team Wrecker for the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b]: David Von Erich defeated Adrian Adonis to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b]: Iceman Parsons went to a double count out with Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW Television title [b]MLW[/b]: Angelo Mosca defeated The Sheik of Araby to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b]: Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Nick Kiniski for the NWA Canadian Television title [b]PNW[/b]: Oliver and Assassin defeated Buddy Rose & Ed Wiskowski to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]PNW[/b]: Don Running Bear defeated Dean Malenko to retain the PNW Television title [b]CWA[/b]: Jerry Lawler went to a time limit draw with Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b]: Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b]: Dutch Mantell defeated Bill Dundee for the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b]: [color=red]Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart & Mr Hito for the CSW International Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AJW[/b]: Jaguar Yokota defeated Joyce Grable to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]AJW[/b]: Crush Girls defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b]: The Sheepherders defeated The Guerrero Brothers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]UWF[/b]: Kantaro Hoshino defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWF World Heavyweight title [b]UWF[/b]: Kazuo Yamazaki defeated Yuji Nagata to retain the UWF Nationwide title [b]DCW[/b]: Michael Kirschner defeated Bam Bam Bigelow to retain the Big Time Television title

Archived