Year passed, Everything much worse

Hi, I have a problem. I have been playing a year game time now as FPW with the after the fall mod. The strange thing is my grades for the show are much lower than the year before. I First had B+ shows, easily got A* ratings for angles and matches. Now they are around C+. Yet, I still have the same talent, with even better skills than before. How can this happen? Only reason i can come up with is the gimmic. I have changed the gimmicks of most wrestler because they were getting stale. First their gimmicks were rated around the B+ mark, now much lower and around the D mark.

[QUOTE=JS The Monster;420134]Hi, I have a problem. I have been playing a year game time now as FPW with the after the fall mod. The strange thing is my grades for the show are much lower than the year before. I First had B+ shows, easily got A* ratings for angles and matches. Now they are around C+. Yet, I still have the same talent, with even better skills than before. How can this happen? Only reason i can come up with is the gimmic. I have changed the gimmicks of most wrestler because they were getting stale. First their gimmicks were rated around the B+ mark, now much lower and around the D mark.[/QUOTE] Try looking at the rosters overness and momentum. I don't know if your company is a sports entertainment company but if so then if momentum and overness is down that would be the problem. Poor gimmicks will slow peoples momentum, by the way. The best way to avoid it is check their gimmick ratings (like B for brute, C for comedy etc), then when selecting a gimmick filter to the best gimmick types only, then go for 60/70%ish for their alignment (heel or face) and tick the box regarding only showing gimmicks they can do and then choose one from there. This way they should get gimmicks that really do suit them (in the game engines eyes, anyway)

[QUOTE=JS The Monster;420134]Hi, I have a problem. I have been playing a year game time now as FPW with the after the fall mod. The strange thing is my grades for the show are much lower than the year before. I First had B+ shows, easily got A* ratings for angles and matches. Now they are around C+. Yet, I still have the same talent, with even better skills than before. How can this happen? Only reason i can come up with is the gimmic. I have changed the gimmicks of most wrestler because they were getting stale. First their gimmicks were rated around the B+ mark, now much lower and around the D mark.[/QUOTE] keefmoon is probably right on the money about overness and momentum being your workers' problem, but out of curiosity, have you recently changed the product settings of your promotion? If you have, it's possible that you've changed it to a combination that your workers aren't as good at, or a setting that's trying to do too much at once and is alienating your fans.

Archived