Will user characters be able to have relationships in this game?

That is to say, will you be able to set them in the editor? I don't see the harm in it. I imagine the only problem would be deciding if all user characters are defacto added into the game world if they have relationships, since some databases have multiple user characters saved.

You hit upon the reason it's not possible in your post. There's no 'harm' in it, it's just not possible due to the fact that User Characters are added *after* the game world is created. It'd be like trying to create titles in the editor for a promotion that you form in-game (as opposed to a 'New Promotion'); the promotion doesn't exist yet when the game world is initially created, so there's no way it can be linked to the titles.

How about if you could play as an existing character in game? At the start you could either create your own user character or select an existing unemployed worker or owner/booker? :) I figure it's a bit late to code it now but next time maybe? :)

[QUOTE=Kobe1724;422229]How about if you could play as an existing character in game? At the start you could either create your own user character or select an existing unemployed worker or owner/booker? :) I figure it's a bit late to code it now but next time maybe? :)[/QUOTE] Also been suggested a thousand times.

Archived