I'm getting my cherry popped!!!

Tyler Gadzinski

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;424298]Sounds awesome. The problem would be finding one for 18 and over as opposed to 21 and over. I also dont wanna go alone. All my friends are way too into their girlfriends to be willing to spend 200 bucks on strippers... I bet my girlfriend would be interested.... Yeah, she rocks![/QUOTE] One of my biggest regrets in life is not going to a strip club when I was with my last girlfriend who said she was into it. Always told myself "yeah, we'll get around to it" but then felt kinda bad since well ... I'm bit of an old fashioned, respect my girl kinda guy (read: idiot). Once we broke up and I went to a strip club and saw how much attention women got from the strippers I was kicking myself. I coulda just sat back and watched my girl get molested by hot chicks all night. :(

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;424759]One of my biggest regrets in life is not going to a strip club when I was with my last girlfriend who said she was into it. Always told myself "yeah, we'll get around to it" but then felt kinda bad since well ... I'm bit of an old fashioned, respect my girl kinda guy (read: idiot). Once we broke up and I went to a strip club and saw how much attention women got from the strippers I was kicking myself. I coulda just sat back and watched my girl get molested by hot chicks all night. :([/QUOTE] I think the one thing you should regret is letting one of these girls go. Theyre a dime a dozen! Thats like finding the Holy Grail then selling it on eBay because you got bored with it... .... FOR SHAME!!

[QUOTE=Lars34;423700]Hey have fun Tyler...I worked @ a club for 6 years. I want to tell you 1 thing when the girls act like they want you so bad.....Just know its only for that green on the table.....and trust me they will try all kinds of TRICKs too get it.[/QUOTE] and if you know the tricks, and have solid game - you can turn the tables and end up getting laid.

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;424781]I think the one thing you should regret is letting one of these girls go. Theyre a dime a dozen! Thats like finding the Holy Grail then selling it on eBay because you got bored with it... .... FOR SHAME!![/QUOTE] Don't get me wrong, letting that one go still hurts about 6 months later. But well ... she did kind of turn into a massive bitch and left me with no choice but to get rid of her. All the stripper visiting in the world isn't worth being treated like crap when you are one hell of an awesome boyfriend. I'll just know in future to take my opportunities when they arise. On a side note, you do realize the phrase "dime a dozen" means extremely common don't you? Like you can get a dozen of them for one dime?

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;424795]Don't get me wrong, letting that one go still hurts about 6 months later. But well ... she did kind of turn into a massive bitch and left me with no choice but to get rid of her. All the stripper visiting in the world isn't worth being treated like crap when you are one hell of an awesome boyfriend. I'll just know in future to take my opportunities when they arise.[/quote] Eh... All men secretly want a strong, forward woman by his side to keep him on his toes and to tell him no from time to time. But (And I came to this conclusion after having a loong discussion with a girl about this last night) Their is a fine line between a strong woman, and a bitch. The kind that goes from saying no when you need it, to the kind that says no all the time. [quote] On a side note, you do realize the phrase "dime a dozen" means extremely common don't you? Like you can get a dozen of them for one dime?[/QUOTE] Oh... well then my friends are all idiots.

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;424807]Eh... All men secretly want a strong, forward woman by his side to keep him on his toes and to tell him no from time to time. But (And I came to this conclusion after having a loong discussion with a girl about this last night) Their is a fine line between a strong woman, and a bitch. The kind that goes from saying no when you need it, to the kind that says no all the time. [/QUOTE] Oh man, if only it was a matter of saying yes or saying no. I could rant all day about the crap women pull and not even scratch the surface. But I won't. Don't have the energy and I figure women have wasted enough of my time over the years so I really shouldn't waste any more ranting about them. Strippers are cool though, as weird as it might sound they are probably the most honest women in the world. You know going in you are getting a floosy who just wants your money and she knows she is getting a horny tightwad. [QUOTE] Oh... well then my friends are all idiots.[/QUOTE] So are mine, god bless those moronic bastards.

I was just 16 the first time I visited a titty bar. Funny thing is the guys in front of me were well into their 30s and were carded. My friend and I had VIP passes, and were allowed to enter without being carded, though I was almost shaking from anxiety. Plus I had zero facial hair.

Archived